The raping of your children.

1 view

Guido

Dec 20, 2003, 12:51:51 PM12/20/03
Could someone tell me why would the Europe countries, to who Iraq owes
billions of Euro to, forgive the debts? It's the debts that should be
repaid by the Cheney and Bush government, who is so proud of capturing the
control of the country.

Also could someone with a clear conscience tell me why would the world have
to be submissive to the world military dictorship: the USA? The Bush
administration went in to Iraq with its "military might" and wrapped the
oil fields without the UN's approval. And now is crying for help from the
very same people who had opposed the war in the first place. What makes it
more ironic is Bush-n-Cheney Inc. has the arrogance to say "you guys should
'contibute' money in this war and forgive the loan but stay out of the oil.
The oil is mine!".

Now, I am amazed of the combination of the arrogance of the Bush-n-Cheney
Inc. and the stupidity of the American people, who have so brain-washed
that they would thank Bush for raping and abusing their daughters!

Bush-n-Cheney Inc. has greatly caused and/or accelerated the downfall of a
"good" empire of the 20th Century and turned it into an "evil empire" of
the 21st century.

To my friends in America: wake up! The only enemy you have is your own
government, who has created the strong sense of insecurity in order to
control you and your children's future. It's not the terrorists that you
should be afraid of. Think! It's your government who creates the terrorists
in the first place. Now your government wants you to spend more of your
hard-earned dollars on them to protect you from its own creation: the
terrorist monsters!

sshay

Dec 20, 2003, 4:10:50 PM12/20/03

Guido wrote:
> Could someone tell me why would the Europe countries, to who Iraq owes
> billions of Euro to, forgive the debts? It's the debts that should be
> repaid by the Cheney and Bush government, who is so proud of capturing the
> control of the country.

snip

The government you lent this money to is out of business. But I do
feel the new government should honor the old ones debts. How about they
pay you folks back a euro a year till the debt is paid? Or you may
decide that you have the nuts to go in there and collect it yourself.
Why you would think that the American taxpayer owes you jack amazes me.
Get off your lazy behind and collect your own debts if you have the
courage. Sitting behind a PC and whining about it does nothing.

Cerberus

Dec 20, 2003, 6:04:08 PM12/20/03
Guido <gu...@apples.be> wrote in message news:<16cead48fbdaa3b9...@news.teranews.com>...

> Could someone tell me why would the Europe countries, to who Iraq owes
> billions of Euro to, forgive the debts? It's the debts that should be
> repaid by the Cheney and Bush government, who is so proud of capturing the
> control of the country.

European Countries should not forgive their debts to Iraq. And it's
the responsibility of the Occupying Forces to see to it that such
commitments are met.

> Also could someone with a clear conscience tell me why would the world have
> to be submissive to the world military dictorship: the USA? The Bush
> administration went in to Iraq with its "military might" and wrapped the
> oil fields without the UN's approval. And now is crying for help from the
> very same people who had opposed the war in the first place. What makes it
> more ironic is Bush-n-Cheney Inc. has the arrogance to say "you guys should
> 'contibute' money in this war and forgive the loan but stay out of the oil.
> The oil is mine!".

From someone who believes he has a clear conscience, the world should
not submit to the 21st century military/corporate dictatorship. And no
one with conscious should help or contribute, let them deal with their
own wrongdoings.

> Now, I am amazed of the combination of the arrogance of the Bush-n-Cheney
> Inc. and the stupidity of the American people, who have so brain-washed
> that they would thank Bush for raping and abusing their daughters!

Unfortunately most U.S.ers are too preocupied with there 9 to 5 jobs,
just to keep up with all the credit card bills, that when they get
home, they can't escape the brainwashing of the Zio-media.

> Bush-n-Cheney Inc. has greatly caused and/or accelerated the downfall of a
> "good" empire of the 20th Century and turned it into an "evil empire" of
> the 21st century.

Very true.. Sad and tragic..!

> To my friends in America: wake up! The only enemy you have is your own
> government, who has created the strong sense of insecurity in order to
> control you and your children's future. It's not the terrorists that you
> should be afraid of. Think! It's your government who creates the terrorists
> in the first place. Now your government wants you to spend more of your
> hard-earned dollars on them to protect you from its own creation: the
> terrorist monsters!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Excellent post. I hope our
friends will wake up before it's too late..!