How gaining land by defensive war works for Zionists

HHW

Aug 6, 2008, 12:54:13 AM8/6/08

dsha...@hotmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 11:16:38 AM8/8/08
On Aug 5, 9:54 pm, HHW <coaster132...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/photos/maps/landloss.html

A picture is worth a thousand words, and this cartoon of Fakestinian
"land", from some ignorant loon's blog, is worth a thousand words on
typical Fakestinian bopkess, and the antisemitic mental defectives who
shovel it.

Deborah

Eli Grubman

Aug 8, 2008, 11:28:23 AM8/8/08

>Debwhorah

What's it like being a semitic moral defective, Debwhorah?

Eli

Poor Eli Grabmen is a Real Psychopath! LOL

Aug 8, 2008, 2:59:34 PM8/8/08
Eli Grabmen, the notorious rabid racist anti-Semite, Greek-hater, pervert
and psychopath, aka dumb Rever'nerd, aka stalking fake Susan, etc., etc. in
various newsgroups, wrote:

What's it like being glued to one's computer from early in the morning till
late at night, day after day, month after month, year after year, and being
everyone's laughing stock?

And here everyone can see the same miserable retard again, right now posting
as Eli Grabmen, already fully retarded in 2002, stalking the same people
then and posting almost the identical garbage he keeps still posting today:

http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/tiscali-kook.html

ROTFLOL

B. H. Cramer

Aug 8, 2008, 8:40:34 PM8/8/08

"dsha...@gmail.com" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The map is accurate, you disgusting, despicable piece of slime.

4PeaceMirelle

Aug 10, 2008, 3:21:43 PM8/10/08
On Aug 8, 8:16 am, "dshar...@gmail.com" <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
http://aliyaallzionists.wordpress.com/zionist-cannibalistic-recipe-2/
Deborah Sharavi Oct 11 2004, 11:32 pm

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:17:58 +0200, “Heinrich”
<Heinr...@mailgate.org> wrote:
>As usual, you left out the part about the IDF eating their
>palestinian
>prey after they kill them. It’s the reason the dead palestinian
>numbers are so low and the missing count is so high.

Nonsense. Pallies haul them away to their top restaurants.

Cider-Braised Palestinian Kid

8 small sage leaves
1 Palestinian Kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
2 Tbsp. chicken fat
1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
1 carrot, chopped coarsely
1 small turnip, chopped coarsely
2 cups apple cider or apple juice
1 bouquet garni made by tying together
3 sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of thyme and 1/2 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
Divide the sage leaves into equal portions and dress the kid.

In a large flameproof casserole, melt the fat over a high flame.

Brown the kid in the melted fat, and then remove and reduce the
flame. Add the onion, carrot and turnip, cover and let simmer for an
hour.

Place the kid on vegetables and pour on the cider. Bring to a boil,
add the bouquet garni, cover and transfer to a medium oven for 2
hours.

Remove the kid from the casserole and set aside to keep warm.
Strain the liquids in the casserole, pressing down on the
vegetables to squeeze out the liquids.

Place the kid on a warmed serving platter, pour over some of the
juices and sprinkle with the parsley.
Serve the remaining juices separately.

Serves lots of Pallies.

Deborah

http://tinyurl.com/ddkek (8th post)
________________________________
# 25 Franklin Brown Says:
June 12, 2008 at 12:51 am
What nonsense!

The posting clearly states that it’s a Palestinian recipe, NOT
Israeli
or Zionist. And everyone knows that a kid is a baby goat.

Why you people have to twist every single thing into something
sinister is beyond me. You are just a bunch of opportunistic racists,
nothing more, nothing less.

# 54 David Goodman Says:
June 23, 2008 at 9:59 pm
All you have to do is look at the most horrendous sights of inter-
racial or inter-religious disputes, and see that more than 80% of the
cases involve muslim fundamentalists.
OK, there are extremists on every side, we have had our share of
noisy
minorities, however, in most societies, the noisy extremists do not
call the cards. They are a minority, noisy, the role of the doom
profits - everyone has them - marginally. But, where the Palestinians
and Arab countries in general are concerned, this minority is the
leadership, and it is extreme in it’s views, in it’s goals and
aspirations. Terrorism, bombings, killings, anything bloody will do.
Imagine having a neighbor like this, and let me see YOU tell HIM what
he should and shouldn’t do.
P.S. The recipe calls for goat, a kid is a goat. As can bee seen by
the addition of: (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture).

# 55 That's Insane Says:
June 24, 2008 at 12:51 am
David Goodman, do you still claim “kid” means “goat”?:

Cider-Braised Jewish Kid

8 small sage leaves
1 Jewish Kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
[...]

Serves lots of Kikes.

# 56 Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Field Says:
June 24, 2008 at 7:11 am
Clever. Franklin Brown & David Goodman’s arguments that kid means
goat, have been shown to be what they are — a lie.
Scratch a liar find a thief. Both men are ZIONISTS, both SUPPORT
THEFT, since that is what ISRAEL is based on — THEFT.

# 57 Mieko Fujimoto Says:
June 25, 2008 at 7:05 am
I am ashamed to say we eat very many foods in Japan that should be
forbidden. I do not. People in my country do. Eating people is
something we would never consider in Japan. I wonder if they eat
people in Israel? How else would this person write a recipe like
this?
It is not funny, so what is the point? It must be a real cannibal
recipe. Maybe the person is mentally ill though. It is hard to tell.
Zionist are all mentally ill. They treat Palestinians like America
treated Japan. Two nuclear bombs. Genocide.

# 58 NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL Says:
June 26, 2008 at 2:15 am
Deborah Sharavi, do you enjoy being a cannibal?

# 59 Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Field Says:
June 28, 2008 at 6:56 pm
When they wanna see
How evil people could be
They’ll just remember
Deborah Sharavi’s “recipe”

http://aliyaallzionists.wordpress.com/zionist-cannibalistic-recipe-2/

Charles G. Says:
July 5, 2008 at 6:13 pm
Inappropriate.
Dead children are not fodder for zionist, demented humor.

Eric Lindstrom Says:
July 6, 2008 at 10:41 pm
Another way for the author to say she wants all Palestinians dead.
Hate is expressed in many forms.

R.C. Says:
July 7, 2008 at 6:07 am
This butcher’s cur is venom-mouthed…

Tania Says:
July 7, 2008 at 6:35 am
Deborah Sharavi probably stuck pins in her dolls and pulled wings off
butterflies.

Matt G. Says:
July 9, 2008 at 2:43 am
If Zionism were Judaism, anti-Semitism would be a moral imperative.
The zionist, cannibalistic “recipe”, proves it.

Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Field Says:
July 16, 2008 at 7:19 pm e
Excellent point, Matt G.
This vile, zionist, cannibalistic “recipe”, is proof of your
insightful comment:
If Zionism were Judaism, anti-Semitism would be a moral imperative.

Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Field Says:
July 16, 2008 at 10:38 pm

Deborah Sharavi Oct 14 2004, 12:02 pm

Michael W Cook wrote:
> You’re fucking sick, Deborah and you disgust me.

Aw shucks. And I never even got around to Palestinian Dessert Trifle.
Deborah
http://tinyurl.com/ddkek 22nd post

Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Field Says:
July 17, 2008 at 4:35 am
Deborah Sharavi Oct 15 2004, 1:48 pm

“torresD” wrote:
>To make light of a Palestinian child and offer
>a receipe for cooking the Palestinan child and
>in addition offer a dessert recipe using the meat,
>flesh of Palestinian children is despicable.

Typical hypocrisy from Dianne Torres. If the recipe had called for a
JEWISH kid, Torres would have been at the board in an instant,
pouding
knife and fork, and singing in happy anticipation:
“Love to eat them Jew kids
Jews is whut I loves to eat
Bite dey little heads off
Nibble on they tiny feet!”
And when her repast was delayed, she would pound harder on the board
with her knife and fork, and bellow (to the tune of Zum Gali Gali);
“FOOD! Waiter, waiter waiter
FOOD! waiter, waiter!
“FOOD! Waiter, waiter waiter
FOOD! waiter, waiter!”
Deborah
http://tinyurl.com/ddkek 41st post.
Eric Roth Says:
July 17, 2008 at 6:40 am

The pathetic attempts by the zionazis posting here to apologise for
this disgusting woman’s filth is obscene.
This has nothing to do with a young goat. It was this sick person’s
hate coming to the fore.
Sharavi is not fit to take her daily quota of oxygen.

Angeles Déesse Says:
July 27, 2008 at 7:50 am

Sick, sick, sick…
Eric Roth, you are correct.