Jacob Schiff -famous amos

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 11:27:29 AM2/7/23

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 8:53:33 PM2/7/23

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 9:02:40 PM2/7/23

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 9:08:38 PM2/7/23

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 10:12:06 PM2/7/23
http://newyorker.com/magazine/2020/08/03/how-police-unions-fight-reform
Jews really are the greatest. I have to admit they are an example to all of us what human nature is all about.

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 10:19:34 PM2/7/23
Inaugural nope State of the Union:
Secure the border.
- President Joe Biden
I have an immigration reform plan whether you accept it or not; but, SECURE THE BORDER.
- President Joe Biden
Make no mistake if Congress passes a no-abortion ban, I will veto it.
- President Joe Bifen I mean Biden

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 10:27:43 PM2/7/23

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023
have an immigration reform plan whether you accept it or not; but, SECURE THE BORDER.
- President Joe Biden Biden
I said BI-PARTISAN.
-President Joe Biden

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 11:01:44 PM2/7/23
As I type these words a former Governor's daughter is speaking as Governor of the State of Arkansas -Governor Hauckabee Sanders - R she just said:
AMERICA is the GREATEST COUNTRY in the world.
Because we are the FREEST COUNTRY in the world

At 40 she said, "I am the youngest governor of any state."
At eighty, he (President Biden) is the oldest President - ever.

,

Tell it like it is.

Feb 7, 2023, 11:03:07 PM2/7/23