Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in his state it's legal?

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Apr 8, 2016, 7:34:45 PM4/8/16
Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
his state it's legal?

themarshallreport.wordpress.com
Friday, April 8, 2016

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/cruz-married-to-his-cousin-its-okay-though-because-in-his-state-its-legal/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Apr 8, 2016, 7:38:34 PM4/8/16
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
> his state it's legal?
>
> themarshallreport.wordpress.com
> Friday, April 8, 2016
>
> https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/cruz-married-to-his-cousin-its-okay-though-because-in-his-state-its-legal/

"Anti-Gay Marriage" US Presidential Runner is Married to
Own Cousin

worldnewsdailyreport.com
May 14, 2015

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/anti-gay-marriage-us-presidential-runner-is-married-to-own-cousin/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

wakal...@yahoo.com.sg

Apr 8, 2016, 9:01:34 PM4/8/16
So Dr J M, what's your point?

Wakalukong

PaxPerPoten

Apr 9, 2016, 2:06:38 AM4/9/16
On 4/8/2016 6:34 PM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
> his state it's legal?

I am not s Cruz supporter, BUT! According to your link..That is his
third cousin that he is married to. Legal and genetically safe in the
entire world! Try Israel for massively inbred folks. They have been
crossbreeding the same families for centuries. Yet, they seem to
function quite well in sucking the rest of us dry of our foreign aid money.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Apr 9, 2016, 2:08:30 AM4/9/16
On 4/8/2016 8:01 PM, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> So Dr J M, what's your point?
>
> Wakalukong

He is just beating a dead horse, hoping some are ignorant enough to find
fault in Cruz's marriage to his 3rd cousin.

Lerm

Apr 10, 2016, 1:01:07 AM4/10/16
On 08/04/16 23:34, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
> his state it's legal?

Ridiculous. It says he is married to his THIRD cousin, which in many
communities across America could be almost everyone in town. I don't
even know my second cousins, and if I had children, by the time they
reached the age to marry their third cousins they would be distantly
related as to be genetically irrelevant.

Some states still permit marriage between first cousins, though they
are few and geneticists would advise against it because of the
increased potential for genetic disorders. Third cousins would be
so numerous and genetically diverse there would be no cause for
concern for inbreeding. Except in rare cases such as cults or
royal families, where ALL marriages must take place within the group.

Governor Swill

Apr 10, 2016, 9:45:32 AM4/10/16
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 05:01:04 +0000, Lerm
<lerm4com...@deathtoamerica.org> wrote:

>On 08/04/16 23:34, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
>> his state it's legal?
>
>Ridiculous. It says he is married to his THIRD cousin, which in many
>communities across America could be almost everyone in town. I don't
>even know my second cousins,

You don't know any of your cousins' kids? Have they not had any or
are you so out of touch with your family that you don't care?

>and if I had children, by the time they
>reached the age to marry their third cousins they would be distantly
>related as to be genetically irrelevant.

You might want to do some research on that.

>Some states still permit marriage between first cousins, though they
>are few and geneticists would advise against it because of the
>increased potential for genetic disorders. Third cousins would be
>so numerous and genetically diverse there would be no cause for
>concern for inbreeding. Except in rare cases such as cults or
>royal families, where ALL marriages must take place within the group.

Stop being reasonable! This is a POLITICAL discussion, not a
scientific one! ;)

Swill
--
The biggest data leak in history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

PaxPerPoten

Apr 10, 2016, 10:54:42 PM4/10/16
On 4/10/2016 8:45 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 05:01:04 +0000, Lerm
> <lerm4com...@deathtoamerica.org> wrote:
>
>> On 08/04/16 23:34, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>>> Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
>>> his state it's legal?
>>
>> Ridiculous. It says he is married to his THIRD cousin, which in many
>> communities across America could be almost everyone in town. I don't
>> even know my second cousins,
>
> You don't know any of your cousins' kids? Have they not had any or
> are you so out of touch with your family that you don't care?
>
>> and if I had children, by the time they
>> reached the age to marry their third cousins they would be distantly
>> related as to be genetically irrelevant.
>
> You might want to do some research on that.
>
>> Some states still permit marriage between first cousins, though they
>> are few and geneticists would advise against it because of the
>> increased potential for genetic disorders. Third cousins would be
>> so numerous and genetically diverse there would be no cause for
>> concern for inbreeding. Except in rare cases such as cults or
>> royal families, where ALL marriages must take place within the group.
>
> Stop being reasonable! This is a POLITICAL discussion, not a
> scientific one! ;)

It must make you nervous thinking about the Judeo/Christian belief that
all man kind was parented by one man and one woman.

> Swill

Lerm

Apr 11, 2016, 2:50:08 AM4/11/16
BBC had an article on that recently -- whether the human race or other
species could be repopulated with just two individuals. The genetic
consensus is no. This is why incest is taboo in virtually every human
culture.

Adam and Eve were the first man and woman. Their children would either
had to have bred with each other or with their parents. This seems to
be the case, as the official genealogy has Cain marrying his sister
Awan. Abel and Seth both bred with their sister Azura. Going down the
family tree there are enough brother-sister-cousin marriages that the
human race would have mutated into a sterile lump within several hundred
years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_%28religious_figure%29

Governor Swill

Apr 11, 2016, 3:29:14 AM4/11/16
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 21:55:11 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>> Stop being reasonable! This is a POLITICAL discussion, not a
>> scientific one! ;)
>
>It must make you nervous thinking about the Judeo/Christian belief that
>all man kind was parented by one man and one woman.

Btw, how's your mom? When's the baby due?

Governor Swill

Apr 11, 2016, 3:34:11 AM4/11/16
On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 06:50:00 +0000, Lerm
<lerm4com...@deathtoamerica.org> wrote:

>BBC had an article on that recently -- whether the human race or other
>species could be repopulated with just two individuals. The genetic
>consensus is no. This is why incest is taboo in virtually every human
>culture.
>
>Adam and Eve were the first man and woman. Their children would either
>had to have bred with each other or with their parents. This seems to
>be the case, as the official genealogy has Cain marrying his sister
>Awan. Abel and Seth both bred with their sister Azura. Going down the
>family tree there are enough brother-sister-cousin marriages that the
>human race would have mutated into a sterile lump within several hundred
>years.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_%28religious_figure%29

A myth. An allegory intended to cover up ignorance of the facts. Your
belief in it exposes your stupidity.

We already know incest results in high rates of idiot babies. So, did
your mom conceive you the first time your brother fucked her or did it
take a few tries?

PaxPerPoten

Apr 11, 2016, 7:39:33 PM4/11/16
On 4/11/2016 2:29 AM, Governor Slops wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 21:55:11 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>>> Stop being reasonable! This is a POLITICAL discussion, not a
>>> scientific one! ;)
>>
>> It must make you nervous thinking about the Judeo/Christian belief that
>> all man kind was parented by one man and one woman.
>
> Btw, how's your mom? When's the baby due?

Mom is still buried along side Dad..And has been for many years.
The only birth I am aware of is the birth of a new and possibly good POTUS.

You still trying to eradicate the Homeless by giving them toxic Blow Jobs?

> Slops

Governor Swill

Apr 12, 2016, 12:33:10 AM4/12/16
On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 18:40:02 -0500, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>> Btw, how's your mom? When's the baby due?
>
>Mom is still buried along side Dad..And has been for many years.

Damn. And you STILL can't stop fucking her?

Mr. B1ack

Apr 12, 2016, 6:39:02 PM4/12/16
On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 05:01:04 +0000, Lerm
<lerm4com...@deathtoamerica.org> wrote:

>On 08/04/16 23:34, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
>> Cruz Married To His Cousin? It's okay though because in
>> his state it's legal?
>
>Ridiculous. It says he is married to his THIRD cousin, which in many
>communities across America could be almost everyone in town.

After he dumped his dour first wife, Einstein
married his (first) cousin. Nobody complained.

Anyway, by the time you get to 2nd cousins there's
enough DNA mixing to lower the rate of genetically
challenged kids to around the background level, so
that's legal pretty much everywhere (and, in smallish
communities as you said, likely most people are 2nd
or 3rd cousins).

Someone quoted a BBC science article ... as I recall
somewhere near the end it said that it probably would
be possible to repopulate from just two ... although there
would be deleterious genetic combos they'd eventually
get worked out of the growing population by the usual
Darwinian mechanisms. Plenty of other animals have
been known to breed huge, perfectly viable, populations
from just two and there's nothing special about humans
to prohibit that.