Peace with musulims?

1 view

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 8, 2004, 4:54:25 PM9/8/04
How peace is possible with muslims?

The answer is easy : Talk peacefully with muslim and everybody will be in
peace. I know no body during all the history who tried to talk peacefully
with muslims and who were rejected. Anybody, any nation who speaks
peacefully with muslims got peaceful answer. The best example is the 6th
crusade : in 1229, 40 years after muslims got back Jerusalem, the king
Frederic II came to Egypt with his army, and spoke peacefully with muslims.
So, he got Jerusalem and two other cities and he became the king of those
cities without any fighting. That means, even crusaders have made peace with
muslims.

In reverse, everybody, every nation who came to muslims with arrogance, with
weapons, with war, with injustice, with untolerance, got the war as answer.
Independently from his military power. The best example is Israel, even with
largly bigger military power, people don't accept the injustice, the
arrogance, ... They prefer to die than accept injustice.

In Islam, holy war is not against other religions, it is against injustice.
That's why, the biggest holy war is against the body himself to avoid wrong
making. That is also the reason for which muslim world has protected all
christian diversities in his land. You can still find christians in Iraq, in
Syria, in Jordania, in Egypt, in Turkey, ... As small numbered as they can,
sometimes, only one village remains christian and originated from these
lands.

You, americans, you don't understand that. Because you don't know the
peaceful speaking. You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims. In every
case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ... peaceful
speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in muslim
world.

That is also applicable to any muslim people inside his homeland. If he
attacks any other, he gets the bad answer.

And the 9-11 is made by your actual government who cover up all the
information to you. If you analyse the events, you can find that yourself.

You can also find enough information on
http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php All these information must be
checked and made more precise by yourself. You have to ask the truth to your
government. As you see, you will not get any information from this
government. You need to chose any other president to be able to verify what
happened on 9-11.

It is sure, if you chose the same president, you will never get the truth on
9-11. And without truth, without justice, the war can never stop. If you
want to continu the war, you just have to reelect Bush, or any republican.

Muhammad Columbo

Rob

Sep 8, 2004, 5:11:35 PM9/8/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

You are correct that Iraq was a fairy secular country, especially in lthe
shadow of Iraqs neighbors in the Middle East. If this was a religous war,
you may have had a point.

>You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
> economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims.

What language did the children in the Russian school speak?

>In every
> case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ... peaceful
> speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in muslim
> world.

Such as like the school in Russia that is very quiet and peaceful now.

> That is also applicable to any muslim
> people inside his homeland. If he
> attacks any other, he gets the bad answer.
>
> And the 9-11 is made by your actual government who cover up all the
> information to you. If you analyse the events, you can find that yourself.

Yea ok.

> You can also find enough information on
> http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php All these information must be
> checked and made more precise by yourself. You have to ask the truth to
your
> government. As you see, you will not get any information from this
> government. You need to chose any other president to be able to verify
what
> happened on 9-11.
>
> It is sure, if you chose the same president, you will never get the truth
on
> 9-11. And without truth, without justice, the war can never stop. If you
> want to continu the war, you just have to reelect Bush, or any republican.

Funny thing is, the only other person with a hope of winning, a Democrat,
will still fight the war. Or was that yesterday? I havent read the news yet
today to see what his current position is.

> Muhammad Columbo

CB

Sep 8, 2004, 5:21:23 PM9/8/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> How peace is possible with muslims?

The West has taught the sons of Ishmael to exploit the riches of God's
Promise. For that the sons of Ishmael have grown in power and migrate into
other lands. Everywhere Islam has migrated, violence has followed.

How can there be peace when Islam has NEVER, EVER been at peace?

> The answer is easy : Talk peacefully with muslim and everybody will be in
> peace. I know no body during all the history who tried to talk peacefully
> with muslims and who were rejected. Anybody, any nation who speaks
> peacefully with muslims got peaceful answer. The best example is the 6th
> crusade : in 1229, 40 years after muslims got back Jerusalem, the king
> Frederic II came to Egypt with his army, and spoke peacefully with
> muslims.
> So, he got Jerusalem and two other cities and he became the king of those
> cities without any fighting. That means, even crusaders have made peace
> with
> muslims.

After 2000 years of having no country to call it's own, the UN gave charter
to Israel after she fought Egypt, Syria and so called Palestinians. The UN
offered so called Palestinians most of what Israel has today but chose to
war against Israel instead. While Israel accepted UN charter, Palestinians
chose war.

> In reverse, everybody, every nation who came to muslims with arrogance,
> with
> weapons, with war, with injustice, with untolerance, got the war as
> answer.
> Independently from his military power. The best example is Israel, even
> with
> largly bigger military power, people don't accept the injustice, the
> arrogance, ... They prefer to die than accept injustice.

You don't know your history.

> In Islam, holy war is not against other religions, it is against
> injustice.

Tell us what the Palestinian charter says about the Jewish Infidel.

> That's why, the biggest holy war is against the body himself to avoid
> wrong
> making. That is also the reason for which muslim world has protected all
> christian diversities in his land. You can still find christians in Iraq,
> in
> Syria, in Jordania, in Egypt, in Turkey, ... As small numbered as they
> can,
> sometimes, only one village remains christian and originated from these
> lands.
>
> You, americans, you don't understand that. Because you don't know the
> peaceful speaking. You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
> economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims. In
> every
> case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ... peaceful
> speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in muslim
> world.

When has Islamic countries EVER offered an olive branch? The West has
exported it's wealth of industry, know how and technologies for oil
exploitation and now bites the hand that taught it to fish.

--
CB
The 'ends' to Terrorist means is to take over Israel and set up Islamic

DDB

Sep 8, 2004, 8:46:26 PM9/8/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> How peace is possible with muslims?
>
> The answer is easy : Talk peacefully with muslim and everybody will be in
> peace. I know no body during all the history who tried to talk peacefully
> with muslims and who were rejected. Anybody, any nation who speaks
> peacefully with muslims got peaceful answer. The best example is the 6th
> crusade : in 1229, 40 years after muslims got back Jerusalem, the king
> Frederic II came to Egypt with his army, and spoke peacefully with
muslims.
> So, he got Jerusalem and two other cities and he became the king of those
> cities without any fighting. That means, even crusaders have made peace
with
> muslims.
>
> In reverse, everybody, every nation who came to muslims with arrogance,
with
> weapons, with war, with injustice, with untolerance, got the war as
answer.
> Independently from his military power. The best example is Israel, even
with
> largly bigger military power, people don't accept the injustice, the
> arrogance, ... They prefer to die than accept injustice.
>
> In Islam, holy war is not against other religions, it is against
injustice.

Bull shit it is against all things non Muslim and when both sides are muslim
as in Darfur it is between light and dark skinned or arabs and nonarab.
yours' is the society of arrogance and intolerance.

> That's why, the biggest holy war is against the body himself to avoid
wrong
> making. That is also the reason for which muslim world has protected all
> christian diversities in his land. You can still find christians in Iraq,
in
> Syria, in Jordania, in Egypt, in Turkey, ...

Sure but what about the christian churches being burned down at least
weekly. See there is the problem the Muslim faith embraces lying as long as
it achieves the desired outcome for muslims.

As small numbered as they can,
> sometimes, only one village remains christian and originated from these
> lands.
>
> You, americans, you don't understand that. Because you don't know the
> peaceful speaking. You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
> economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims. In
every
> case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ... peaceful
> speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in muslim
> world.

Yeah we've seen how muslims speak and act peacefully as they stab 18 month
old children repeatedly or seperate non mulims from their heads but always
very peacfully. I wonder how all islam would react if non Muslim
organization would decree that should muslims allow one more aattrocity
against anyone, then the result that autorcity would to Nuke Meca at the
height of the hadg. Would they accept it if the message where given in a
peacful fashion.

> That is also applicable to any muslim people inside his homeland. If he
> attacks any other, he gets the bad answer.
>
> And the 9-11 is made by your actual government who cover up all the
> information to you. If you analyse the events, you can find that yourself.

No it was carried out by islamo-fascist as claimed by the poig fucker osama
bin laden.

> You can also find enough information on
> http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php All these information must be
> checked and made more precise by yourself. You have to ask the truth to
your
> government. As you see, you will not get any information from this
> government. You need to chose any other president to be able to verify
what
> happened on 9-11.
>
> It is sure, if you chose the same president, you will never get the truth
on
> 9-11. And without truth, without justice, the war can never stop. If you
> want to continu the war, you just have to reelect Bush, or any republican.
>
> Muhammad Columbo

Now your lies have been recorded for history.

Tom Aldrich

Sep 8, 2004, 8:48:02 PM9/8/04

The only peace there can be with Muslims is convertion, and that too is iffy,
because the way Muslims fight amongest themselves. The main injustice Muslims
have is others not willing to convert, just show me one nation or area where
Muslims move into and chaos and pandemodium dosen't follow.
I yet to see anything that resembles fairness to others when Muslims are in
charge.

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 9, 2004, 12:51:22 PM9/9/04

"Rob" <tho...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de

This Iraq war is religious, financial, oil, and domination war. The
president GW Bush is sectarian in Born Again Christian, so this war is
religious war. Rumsfeld is also enough sectarian, so this is a second
reason. In the organasers of Iraq war, there is also Wolfowitz who is
jewish, so protector of Israel. So this is really a religious war. Exactly
as said GW Bush himself. Even if he changed his words, the first is the
truth.

> >You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
> > economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims.
>
> What language did the children in the Russian school speak?

I am not speaking on russian children, but there, both parties are extreme.
Even there, if Putin accepts the idependence of Tchetchenia, everything will
stop. If they don't stop, then come here and I will support your position.

> >In every
> > case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ... peaceful
> > speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in muslim
> > world.
>
> Such as like the school in Russia that is very quiet and peaceful now.

You can not tell that for the schools in Tchetchenia

> > That is also applicable to any muslim
> > people inside his homeland. If he
> > attacks any other, he gets the bad answer.
> >
> > And the 9-11 is made by your actual government who cover up all the
> > information to you. If you analyse the events, you can find that
yourself.

> Yea ok.

Too muthc easy. Before, go read the text, and come to telle me what is
wrong. If you have right, I am ready to change what is necessary.

> > You can also find enough information on
> > http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php All these information must
be
> > checked and made more precise by yourself. You have to ask the truth to
> your
> > government. As you see, you will not get any information from this
> > government. You need to chose any other president to be able to verify
> what
> > happened on 9-11.
> >
> > It is sure, if you chose the same president, you will never get the
truth
> on
> > 9-11. And without truth, without justice, the war can never stop. If you
> > want to continu the war, you just have to reelect Bush, or any
republican.

> Funny thing is, the only other person with a hope of winning, a Democrat,
> will still fight the war. Or was that yesterday? I havent read the news
yet
> today to see what his current position is.

It is sure, if Bush is reelected, the war will continu and you will never
find who organised the 9-11, even if they capture Ben Laden, because he will
be killed without he can tell any thing. If Kerry is elected, there is very
small possibility to find who planned the 9-11.

And for me, 99% of the truth is found.

Muhammad Columbo

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 9, 2004, 1:25:18 PM9/9/04

"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> a écrit dans le message de

> "MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> > How peace is possible with muslims?
>
> The West has taught the sons of Ishmael to exploit the riches of God's
> Promise. For that the sons of Ishmael have grown in power and migrate into
> other lands. Everywhere Islam has migrated, violence has followed.
>
> How can there be peace when Islam has NEVER, EVER been at peace?

The reality is totally different. We can really tell that : Everywhere Islam
has migrated, peace has establised wery quickly and for long time. For
example, in noth africa, when islam reached there, peace was installed up to
the crusaders. In palestine, identical. In Balkans, identical, when Ottomans
reached there, peace were installed between all communities and religions.
In Andalusia, it was the same, when islam come there, peace was installed
and all communities lived in peace together. I don't means 100% peace, this
never existed. At least, no community, ne religion was killed.

> > The answer is easy : Talk peacefully with muslim and everybody will be
in
> > peace. I know no body during all the history who tried to talk
peacefully
> > with muslims and who were rejected. Anybody, any nation who speaks
> > peacefully with muslims got peaceful answer. The best example is the 6th
> > crusade : in 1229, 40 years after muslims got back Jerusalem, the king
> > Frederic II came to Egypt with his army, and spoke peacefully with
> > muslims.
> > So, he got Jerusalem and two other cities and he became the king of
those
> > cities without any fighting. That means, even crusaders have made peace
> > with
> > muslims.
>
> After 2000 years of having no country to call it's own, the UN gave
charter
> to Israel after she fought Egypt, Syria and so called Palestinians. The UN
> offered so called Palestinians most of what Israel has today but chose to
> war against Israel instead. While Israel accepted UN charter, Palestinians
> chose war.

In Israel region, no country is unireligious. Not Syria, not Jordania, not
Egypt, not Turkey, Not lebanon, not , not, not... When israelis came there
and applied the religious purification, they were applying the theocratia
and they killed expulsed arabs from their own home. Exactly as said in
Canaan conquest in Old Testament. Sorry, but this is really worse making.
The answer can not be other. Evevn if that takes time. If Jewish, came there
and installed the freedom, the egality, the democratie, ... the reaction
will not be that. Why making a theocratic country where every people lives
in religious mixing?

After all that, in USA, there are too many lands, why don't make Israel
there? And leave that holy places free for religious peoples who wants to
make pilgrimage? Why to introduce technology there, and destroy all holy
places? No reason. Except one, domination.

Telling, that, I want to tell that everybody must be able to go to make
pilginage where he wants.

> > In reverse, everybody, every nation who came to muslims with arrogance,
> > with
> > weapons, with war, with injustice, with untolerance, got the war as
> > answer.
> > Independently from his military power. The best example is Israel, even
> > with
> > largly bigger military power, people don't accept the injustice, the
> > arrogance, ... They prefer to die than accept injustice.
>
> You don't know your history.

I know enough the history, and better than you can imagine.

> > In Islam, holy war is not against other religions, it is against
> > injustice.
>
> Tell us what the Palestinian charter says about the Jewish Infidel.

I know, the first palestinians leaved the jewish come there. Problems
begins, when palestinians were withdraw from their lands. Nobody gives that
right to anyone, even the UN. Sorry, but this is truth.

> > That's why, the biggest holy war is against the body himself to avoid
> > wrong
> > making. That is also the reason for which muslim world has protected all
> > christian diversities in his land. You can still find christians in
Iraq,
> > in
> > Syria, in Jordania, in Egypt, in Turkey, ... As small numbered as they
> > can,
> > sometimes, only one village remains christian and originated from these
> > lands.
> >
> > You, americans, you don't understand that. Because you don't know the
> > peaceful speaking. You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
> > economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims. In
> > every
> > case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ... peaceful
> > speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in muslim
> > world.
>
> When has Islamic countries EVER offered an olive branch? The West has
> exported it's wealth of industry, know how and technologies for oil
> exploitation and now bites the hand that taught it to fish.

Islamic countries will everytime ofer the olive branch to peaceful people,
and never to warlike or bellicose people. And you can not tell that jewish
came ther peacefully! That's the problem.

> > That is also applicable to any muslim people inside his homeland. If he
> > attacks any other, he gets the bad answer.
> >
> > And the 9-11 is made by your actual government who cover up all the
> > information to you. If you analyse the events, you can find that
yourself.

> > You can also find enough information on
> > http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php All these information must
be
> > checked and made more precise by yourself. You have to ask the truth to
> > your
> > government. As you see, you will not get any information from this
> > government. You need to chose any other president to be able to verify
> > what
> > happened on 9-11.
> >
> > It is sure, if you chose the same president, you will never get the
truth
> > on
> > 9-11. And without truth, without justice, the war can never stop. If you
> > want to continu the war, you just have to reelect Bush, or any
republican.

> --
> CB
> The 'ends' to Terrorist means is to take over Israel and set up Islamic
> rituals in once Jewish/Christian/Jehovah temples, defiling them,
fulfilling
> Revelation and the anti-Christ's Abomination of Desolation

Muslim world has protected during more than thousand year the christian ans
jewish holy places. This is a historical truth. You can not change that. You
can coverup it, but not change the reality.

As I understand, you are jewish ariginated. I think, you must not hide your
origin. You must have the right to tell your name as it is. If you hided it,
that means there is a problem in your neighbour. Intolerance problem. And in
muslim world, noboby needed to hide his origin. The diversity is not a
problem. The agressivity and injustice is a problem.

Muhammad Columbo

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 9, 2004, 1:36:41 PM9/9/04

"DDB" <IHat...@Fakecomcast.net> a écrit dans le message de

In Darfur, the problem is not new, it was longtime ago like that. But the
actual problem is an oil problem. Oil found by Chinese people, but USA can
not leave it to China without taking some part for him. So hey need to find
a reason for sending their army there.

> > That's why, the biggest holy war is against the body himself to avoid
> wrong
> > making. That is also the reason for which muslim world has protected all

> > christian diversities in his land. You can still find christians in
Iraq,
> in
> > Syria, in Jordania, in Egypt, in Turkey, ...
>
> Sure but what about the christian churches being burned down at least
> weekly. See there is the problem the Muslim faith embraces lying as long
as
> it achieves the desired outcome for muslims.

Burned churches??? In my home land, there is new churches where no
protestant exists and nor existed. So, please forget these lies. But in
otherhand, tell to all missionary people to leave other people free in their
faith. They don't have right to disturb people for their faith.

You have wrong, and the proofs are in the link below. And USA government is
lying. Totally lying.

> > You can also find enough information on
> > http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php All these information must
be
> > checked and made more precise by yourself. You have to ask the truth to
> your
> > government. As you see, you will not get any information from this
> > government. You need to chose any other president to be able to verify
> what
> > happened on 9-11.
> >
> > It is sure, if you chose the same president, you will never get the
truth
> on
> > 9-11. And without truth, without justice, the war can never stop. If you
> > want to continu the war, you just have to reelect Bush, or any
republican.

> > Muhammad Columbo
>
> Now your lies have been recorded for history.

I am not worry to record the truth for history. And I am able to explain the
truth. But you are not able to lie with me.

Muhammad Columbo

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 9, 2004, 1:42:52 PM9/9/04

"Tom Aldrich" <TomA...@newshosting.com> a écrit dans le message de

You tell wrong. You don't see the truth. Are you blind? May be with your
education. But you must search the truth. Here is one :

We can really tell that : Everywhere Islam has migrated, peace has
establised wery quickly and for long time. For example, in noth africa, when
islam reached there, peace was installed up to the crusaders. In palestine,
identical. In Balkans, identical, when Ottomans reached there, peace were
installed between all communities and religions. In Andalusia, it was the
same, when islam come there, peace was installed and all communities lived
in peace together. I don't means 100% peace, this never existed. At least,
no community, ne religion was killed.

And we can tell, where christianity came, neverending wars began. The best
exampel is America, where the old habitants were totally killed.

And the 9-11 is made by american government, the proofs are in
http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php

Muhammad Columbo

Rob

Sep 9, 2004, 3:26:53 PM9/9/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

No its not.

>The
> president GW Bush is sectarian in Born Again Christian, so this war is
> religious war. Rumsfeld is also enough sectarian, so this is a second
> reason. In the organasers of Iraq war, there is also Wolfowitz who is
> jewish, so protector of Israel. So this is really a religious war. Exactly
> as said GW Bush himself. Even if he changed his words, the first is the
> truth.
>
> > >You just know the Kow Boy language, the military or
> > > economical power language. Those languages don't work with muslims.
> >
> > What language did the children in the Russian school speak?
>
> I am not speaking on russian children, but there, both parties are
extreme.
> Even there, if Putin accepts the idependence of Tchetchenia, everything
will
> stop.

I find that hard to believe. Why should Russia give it up anyway?

>If they don't stop, then come here and I will support your position.
>
> > >In every
> > > case, independently from any power, nationality, any color, ...
peaceful
> > > speaking, peaceful making must be the rule to be able to live in
muslim
> > > world.
> >
> > Such as like the school in Russia that is very quiet and peaceful now.
>
> You can not tell that for the schools in Tchetchenia
>
> > > That is also applicable to any muslim
> > > people inside his homeland. If he
> > > attacks any other, he gets the bad answer.
> > >
> > > And the 9-11 is made by your actual government who cover up all the
> > > information to you. If you analyse the events, you can find that
> yourself.
> >
> > Yea ok.
>
> Too muthc easy. Before, go read the text, and come to telle me what is
> wrong. If you have right, I am ready to change what is necessary.

I've read it before.

Docky Wocky

Sep 9, 2004, 3:54:04 PM9/9/04
Well, we'll just have to chalk MuhammadColumbo up as "UNDECIDED."

Sir Cumference

Sep 9, 2004, 3:39:58 PM9/9/04
MuhammadColumbo wrote:

> The reality is totally different. We can really tell that : Everywhere Islam
> has migrated, peace has establised wery quickly and for long time.

Yea, as long as everyone is muslim maybe. Can I as a Christian go to
Iran, a muslim country, and practice my religion in peace, can I teach
muslims in Iran about my Christian religion in peace? As long as
everyone thinks like muslims it may be OK, but Islam is not tolerant of
others who think differently.

Sir Cumference

Sep 9, 2004, 9:14:52 PM9/9/04
MuhammadColumbo wrote:

> The reality is totally different. We can really tell that : Everywhere Islam
> has migrated, peace has establised wery quickly and for long time.

Try telling that to the people of Sudan where the Arab muslim pigs are
killing people by the thousands.

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 10, 2004, 2:10:40 AM9/10/04

> "MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> >
> > > You are correct that Iraq was a fairy secular country, especially in
> lthe
> > > shadow of Iraqs neighbors in the Middle East. If this was a religous
> war,
> > > you may have had a point.
> >
> > This Iraq war is religious, financial, oil, and domination war.
>
> No its not.

Be reasonable, open your eyes, the democratie or secularism are not
thereason of that war.

> >The
> > president GW Bush is sectarian in Born Again Christian, so this war is
> > religious war. Rumsfeld is also enough sectarian, so this is a second
> > reason. In the organasers of Iraq war, there is also Wolfowitz who is
> > jewish, so protector of Israel. So this is really a religious war.
Exactly
> > as said GW Bush himself. Even if he changed his words, the first is the
> > truth.

> > > What language did the children in the Russian school speak?
> >
> > I am not speaking on russian children, but there, both parties are
> extreme.
> > Even there, if Putin accepts the idependence of Tchetchenia, everything
> will
> > stop.
>
> I find that hard to believe. Why should Russia give it up anyway?

Does Russia give it up anyway or not?

> > Too muthc easy. Before, go read the text, and come to telle me what is
> > wrong. If you have right, I am ready to change what is necessary.
> >

> I've read it before.

So, you don't try really to understand. I know, the text is hard to
understand, it is technical, so it is necessary to read clearly, analysing
all the possibilities, search where it wrong, how can things be other, ...
Sorry but to clarify something like 9-11, it can not be done easily.

> must
> > be

Muhammad Columbo

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 10, 2004, 2:20:48 AM9/10/04

"Sir Cumference" <radi...@this.not> a écrit dans le message de

> MuhammadColumbo wrote:
>

> > The reality is totally different. We can really tell that : Everywhere
Islam
> > has migrated, peace has establised wery quickly and for long time.
>
> Yea, as long as everyone is muslim maybe. Can I as a Christian go to
> Iran, a muslim country, and practice my religion in peace,

You can totally do that. And muslim countries are still not pur muslim.
Practically all the muslim countries contain non muslim people who are
originated from there.

> can I teach
> muslims in Iran about my Christian religion in peace? As long as
> everyone thinks like muslims it may be OK, but Islam is not tolerant of
> others who think differently.

Teaching your religion to iranian muslims ! There you are agressing
people!!! If you want to go to Iran to teach your religion, that means you
don't accept them being muslim!!! So you are not tolerant and you are
agressing others.

Do you know muslims teaching their religion to non muslims without request
from them? I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE! That meas islam is tolerant.

> Try telling that to the people of Sudan where the Arab muslim pigs are
> killing people by the thousands.

If there are still christians, that means in the past, they were free during
long time. If actually for politic reasons, there are problems, the
responsible is not islam, nor muslims.

Sir Cumference

Sep 10, 2004, 11:47:12 AM9/10/04
MuhammadColumbo wrote:

> "Sir Cumference" <radi...@this.not> a écrit dans le message de
>
>>MuhammadColumbo wrote:
>>

>>>The reality is totally different. We can really tell that : Everywhere
>
> Islam
>
>>>has migrated, peace has establised wery quickly and for long time.
>>
>>Yea, as long as everyone is muslim maybe. Can I as a Christian go to
>>Iran, a muslim country, and practice my religion in peace,
>

> You can totally do that. And muslim countries are still not pur muslim.
> Practically all the muslim countries contain non muslim people who are
> originated from there.
>

>>can I teach
>>muslims in Iran about my Christian religion in peace? As long as
>>everyone thinks like muslims it may be OK, but Islam is not tolerant of
>>others who think differently.
>

> Teaching your religion to iranian muslims ! There you are agressing
> people!!! If you want to go to Iran to teach your religion, that means you
> don't accept them being muslim!!! So you are not tolerant and you are
> agressing others.
>
> Do you know muslims teaching their religion to non muslims without request
> from them? I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE! That meas islam is tolerant.

Pure BS. If Islam was tolerant, then they would have no problem letting
muslims be exposed to other religions and making up their own minds. It
is call freedom of religion.

>>Try telling that to the people of Sudan where the Arab muslim pigs are
>>killing people by the thousands.
>

> If there are still christians, that means in the past, they were free during
> long time. If actually for politic reasons, there are problems, the
> responsible is not islam, nor muslims.

Even though it is Arab muslims do the killing. Boy you muslims are
really something. All you have to do is kill in the name of allah and it
is OK.

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 10, 2004, 12:37:30 PM9/10/04

> MuhammadColumbo wrote:
>
> > "Sir Cumference" <radi...@this.not> a écrit dans le message de
> >
> > Teaching your religion to iranian muslims ! There you are agressing
> > people!!! If you want to go to Iran to teach your religion, that means
you
> > don't accept them being muslim!!! So you are not tolerant and you are
> > agressing others.
> >
> > Do you know muslims teaching their religion to non muslims without
request
> > from them? I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE! That meas islam is tolerant.
>
> Pure BS. If Islam was tolerant, then they would have no problem letting
> muslims be exposed to other religions and making up their own minds. It
> is call freedom of religion.

Freedom of religion is the wrong name. The true name is : religion fighting
with non equal weapons! Because going to anywhere and try to teach your
religion to anybody who don't asked anything is making faith fighting. And
who are you attacking? Philosophically weak people like peasant ofr farmers.
Those people has nothing to do with hard religious thinking, they just make
their work and produce valuable things. If you want to fight in religion, go
to fight with strong people, not weak ones.

And the real freedom of religion is leaving any people beleive on what he
want withou being disturbed. You can find that freedom in most of the
religions like Bouddhism, Hindouism, Shamanism that americans have killed,
islam, ... Except in christian country where nobody can live without being
disturbed by any missionary people who will come to tell his lies!

> >>Try telling that to the people of Sudan where the Arab muslim pigs are
> >>killing people by the thousands.
> >

> > If there are still christians, that means in the past, they were free
during
> > long time. If actually for politic reasons, there are problems, the
> > responsible is not islam, nor muslims.
>
> Even though it is Arab muslims do the killing. Boy you muslims are
> really something. All you have to do is kill in the name of allah and it
> is OK.

All that muslims do is fighting injustice! And now, the injustice is
comitted and structured by american government. Because when he has power,
nothing avoid him from attacking any other country that he declare ennemy!

jn...@webtv.net

Sep 10, 2004, 1:26:25 PM9/10/04

I like people who are muslims fine~but I'm having a hard time believing
hat Muhammad ever had a Winged horse or went on it to Jerusalem. jai
marajari on his website says Mohammed was a playboy who robbed caravans,
murdered had 22 wives and other lovers and such,,,,
~
and it is noted Muhammad however likable never had a public ministry,
wrote nothing himself but only revelations to scribes~ from the
bible....but you know and of course....religion means a lot to
everyone...in different ways...
nothing to use againt people except the revolt of Islam is a lot of
trouble for everyone...
~~~
something should be done about the ancient Israel/Palestine land
conflict......

CB

Sep 10, 2004, 1:59:04 PM9/10/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

How better to keep your own people in bondage as to keep other faiths from
offering Salvation.

Side Note: In Islam there is no Salvation. It's a point system where
Chistianity offers Salvation from Grace.

> And the real freedom of religion is leaving any people beleive on what he
> want withou being disturbed.

That's how Wahabbism has come about. An isolated, sect off mainstream Islam
perverted a "peaceful faith".

You can find that freedom in most of the
> religions like Bouddhism, Hindouism, Shamanism that americans have killed,
> islam, ... Except in christian country where nobody can live without being
> disturbed by any missionary people who will come to tell his lies!

Somehow Truth prevails out of the darkness...unless prevented from the light
of day or hearing the Word.

>> > If there are still christians, that means in the past, they were free
> during
>> > long time. If actually for politic reasons, there are problems, the
>> > responsible is not islam, nor muslims.
>>
>> Even though it is Arab muslims do the killing. Boy you muslims are
>> really something. All you have to do is kill in the name of allah and it
>> is OK.
>
> All that muslims do is fighting injustice! And now, the injustice is
> comitted and structured by american government. Because when he has power,
> nothing avoid him from attacking any other country that he declare ennemy!

Violence is the lowest form of communication. America has always sought
diplomatic means for reasoning out convicts. Violence is not the answer to a
civilized people, unless the people are Barbarians and willing to kill women
and children during a funeral for a murdered victim of Terrorism..

--
CB
Jeremiah 48

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 10, 2004, 5:48:42 PM9/10/04

> "MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> >
> > with non equal weapons! Because going to anywhere and try to teach your
> > religion to anybody who don't asked anything is making faith fighting.
And
> > who are you attacking? Philosophically weak people like peasant ofr
> > farmers.
> > Those people has nothing to do with hard religious thinking, they just
> > make
> > their work and produce valuable things. If you want to fight in
religion,
> > go
> > to fight with strong people, not weak ones.
>
> How better to keep your own people in bondage as to keep other faiths from
> offering Salvation.
>
> Side Note: In Islam there is no Salvation. It's a point system where
> Chistianity offers Salvation from Grace.

Religion is not a question of membership nor keeping peolple in bondage, nor
working for God whoever he can be. It is a question of good making. That's
all. And the salvation of the humanity is only possible if everyone "tries"
to make good things. Without that, there is no salvation. What christianity
makes is removing that "good making" and replaces it by "working for God" as
if God needs our work.

That's why there are too many sectarians in christianity. That's also the
reason to go all around the world to teach christian religion.

In islam, God does not need our work, everything we do is for us. So, no
need to teach islam to non muslims. Even if they are in muslim region or
country.

> > And the real freedom of religion is leaving any people beleive on what
he
> > want withou being disturbed.
>
> That's how Wahabbism has come about. An isolated, sect off mainstream
Islam
> perverted a "peaceful faith".

Pleaase, don't enter in detailed special cases. This is an exception for me.
That's all. I was thniking to Ottomans, Abbasides empires. During all they
government, everypeople lived as he wants.

> You can find that freedom in most of the
> > religions like Bouddhism, Hindouism, Shamanism that americans have
killed,
> > islam, ... Except in christian country where nobody can live without
being
> > disturbed by any missionary people who will come to tell his lies!
>
> Somehow Truth prevails out of the darkness...unless prevented from the
light
> of day or hearing the Word.

Sorry, I don't agree. The truth is relative to each country. And the
diversity is the richness of the humanity. Nobody have rights to teach his
truth to people who don't requested it. In internet, this is called "spam",
and christians are making spam in all the counries. And nobody is in
darkness, everybody has his way of life which is the best for him. Sorry, in
that point, you are wrong.

> >> Even though it is Arab muslims do the killing. Boy you muslims are
> >> really something. All you have to do is kill in the name of allah and
it
> >> is OK.
> >
> > All that muslims do is fighting injustice! And now, the injustice is
> > comitted and structured by american government. Because when he has
power,
> > nothing avoid him from attacking any other country that he declare
ennemy!

> Violence is the lowest form of communication. America has always sought
> diplomatic means for reasoning out convicts. Violence is not the answer to
> civilized people, unless the people are Barbarians and willing to kill
women
> and children during a funeral for a murdered victim of Terrorism..

Invading other countries with army is violence! Colonisation is violence.
Missionary activities are violence. Publicity is violence. No one of those
things are made by muslims, and all of them are made by christians, and
specially by american christians.

> --
> CB
> Jeremiah 48
> 42 And Moab shall be destroyed from being a people, because he hath
> magnified himself against the LORD.
> 43 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon thee, O inhabitant
of
> Moab, saith the LORD.
> Jeremiah 49
> 27 And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall
> consume the palaces of Benhadad.
> http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

Here is an other missionary activity. Here up, I told you the main things of
christianity that I don't like. My english is not enough good to speek about
Bible. Please, stop your missionary agression by presenting the Bible. I
don't need to speek with you by Bible intermediary. I accept to speek with
your thinking, your mind, ...

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 10, 2004, 6:06:59 PM9/10/04

<jn...@webtv.net> a écrit dans le message de

> I like people who are muslims fine~but I'm having a hard time believing
> hat Muhammad ever had a Winged horse or went on it to Jerusalem. jai
> marajari on his website says Mohammed was a playboy who robbed caravans,
> murdered had 22 wives and other lovers and such,,,,
> ~

Prophete Muhammad is just a man, live his life to him.

> and it is noted Muhammad however likable never had a public ministry,
> wrote nothing himself but only revelations to scribes~ from the
> bible....but you know and of course....religion means a lot to
> everyone...in different ways...
> nothing to use againt people except the revolt of Islam is a lot of
> trouble for everyone...

The alone trouble is not made by Islam, and islam is not a revolt. The
trouble for everyone is religions who are membership oriented, who makes
people work for God, ... Islam obtained peace between all religions under
his government and protected all other religions, specially the
christianity. See the history, you will understand. Shortly, if there are
still christians in all meadle east, that means christians wer eprotected in
the History.

> ~~~
> something should be done about the ancient Israel/Palestine land
> conflict......

Leave this land to all religions, obtain the multireligious life there,
preserve that land from thechnology and war. That's what muslim world made
during all the History, except in crusaders time and actually Israel does
not make that. Christian and Jewish people need to learn tolerance to he
difference.

Scratch

Sep 10, 2004, 7:21:58 PM9/10/04

> Teaching your religion to iranian muslims ! There you are agressing
> people!!! If you want to go to Iran to teach your religion, that means you
> don't accept them being muslim!!! So you are not tolerant and you are
> agressing others.

Much as the ragheads are doing to the Christians. You sir are either a LIAR
or do not know what you are talking about!

Scratch

Sep 10, 2004, 7:25:51 PM9/10/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

If Muslims were confident in their religion, they would have no problems
with letting it be tested with Christianity. Instead they prefer to kill us!
That tell me they have no faith in the god they worship. He is fake

CB

Sep 10, 2004, 10:55:01 PM9/10/04

"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote in message

Islam practiced as Mohammed did would ok caravan jacking, killing pilgrims
for their 'booty' on the way to Mecca and kidnapping little girls for their
pleasure.

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 11, 2004, 6:03:55 AM9/11/04

"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> a écrit dans le message de

> "MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

> If Muslims were confident in their religion, they would have no problems

> with letting it be tested with Christianity. Instead they prefer to kill
us!
> That tell me they have no faith in the god they worship. He is fake

If muslims have any problem with christianity, muslim world will not leave
any christian in his countries, as Christians done in Europe and in America
where they leave no other religion and by killin people. Muslim world is
still today total mixing with other religions.

For you, the MAIN problem is exporting christianity. You make all wars for
that, including 9-11 attacks that served to justify actual crusader against
muslim world. Proofs in http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php

And muslims are used to live in peace mixed with other religions. They are
not used to disturb others by the teach of islam. So they don't like others
teaching their religion to people who don't requested that! Christians are
used to practice "spam", not requested teaching.

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 11, 2004, 6:04:35 AM9/11/04

> "Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote in message
> >> if God needs our work.
> >

> > If Muslims were confident in their religion, they would have no problems
> > with letting it be tested with Christianity. Instead they prefer to kill
> > us!
> > That tell me they have no faith in the god they worship. He is fake
>
> Islam practiced as Mohammed did would ok caravan jacking, killing pilgrims
> for their 'booty' on the way to Mecca and kidnapping little girls for
their
> pleasure.

:-))))))))))))

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 11, 2004, 6:09:47 AM9/11/04

"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> a écrit dans le message de

The truth LIAR is you, because you have no arguments. Remember, the iraqui
Tarek Aziz is a christian people. All the meadle east contains several
chritian religions. There are still one village where the aramean, language
of Jesus, is still spoken. Under christian power no one can exist.

You don't know what you are talking about. Because you never gone in those
countries, you don't know them. You just heard some wrong things on medias.

Scratch

Sep 11, 2004, 12:14:09 PM9/11/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

Are you for real? Your joshing right? Here is a little info for you to
ponder

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=muslims+killing+Christians

MUSLIM ON-GOING CONFLICTS IN THE WORLD

AFGHANISTAN: The war in Afghanistan is ongoing. Since Soviet troops
withdrew, various Afghan groups have tried to eliminate their rivals.
Although the Taliban strengthened their position in 1998 they have not
achieved their final objective. Afghanistan harbours Osama bin Ladin, a
wealthy Saudi Arabia dissident responsible for terrorist acts around the
world. On 11 September 2001 members from bin Ladin's el Qaeda group
highjacked 4 passenger jets in the USA, crashing one into the Pentagon and 2
into the World Trade Center, killing more than 2,000 citizens. The USA and
its allies declared war on terrorism and counter-attacked, removing the
Taliban from power. The war on terrorism and the el Qaeda continues.

ALGERIA: Armed Islamic groups formed and since 1992 have carried out
attacks on key economic points, security forces, officials and foreigners.
In 1995 Algeria's first multiparty presidential elections were held and the
incumbent president Liamine Zeroual won 60% of the votes in a poll with a
75% turnout. The first multiparty legislative elections were held in June
1997 which were won by the National Democratic Rally, which holds the
majority of seats along with the FLN. Although the armed wing of the FIS
declared a ceasefire in October 1997, an extremist splinter group, the
Islamic Armed Group (GIA), continued attacks. There is also evidence that
many attacks are carried out by militias backed by the Algerian security
forces. After years of civil strife, Amnesty International estimates that
around 80,000 people have died
The Caucasus and Russia: The Central Asian republics have a long history of
conflicts. Fighting breaks out regularly between warlords and religious
groups calling for the establishment of Islamic states outside the Russian
Federation. Russia is trying to hold on to the federation because the
Caucasus is a vital supply route for the oil riches of the Caspian and Black
Sea. With the break-up of the Soviet Union various groups fought for control
in the republics. Conflicts from one republic spills over to the other and
they continually blame each other for attacks. Chechnya, still part of
Russia, was flung in an almost full-scale war in 1994-96 and, after a
disastrous campaign, Russia was forced to re-evaluate its involvement in the
area. In August 1999 Russia stepped up security in the Caucasus region as
rebels from within Dagestan - a small republic where more than 100 languages
are spoken - went on the attack in support of Chechnyan Muslim groups who
claim independence from Russia. In September 1999 Russia launched a ground
invasion into the area to cut rebels off from Central Asian supply routes.
By January 2000 Russia was once again involved in a full scale conflict in
Chechnya. The Caucasus issue is complicated by the more than 50 different
ethnic groups each insisting to proclaim their religious convictions on the
area. The situation holds serious danger for neighbouring countries,
Kazakhstan, Georgia and Russia itself.

EYGPT: Fundamentalist Muslim rebels seek to topple the secular Egyptian
government. At least 1,200 people have perished since the beginning of the
rebellion. The conflict was primarily waged as an urban guerrilla/terrorist
war. The opposition Muslim Brotherhood took part in elections in 2000,
indicating that they felt armed force would not work.

INDONESIA: The struggle on the Indonesia islands is complicated by leaders
of pro- and anti-independence movements, and by religious conflicts. More
than 500 churches have been burned down or damaged by Muslims over the past
six years. Both the Christians and Muslims blame each other for the violence
and attempts at reconciliation made little progress. After a bloody struggle
East Timor gained independence in 1999. The hostilities on other islands
continue to claim dozens of lives, to such an extent that the break-up of
Indonesia seem imminent.

INDIA/PAKISTAN: Muslim separatists in the Indian section declared a holy war
against the mostly-Hindu India and started attacks in 1989, mainly from
Pakistan-occupied section of Kashmir, and from Pakistan and Afghanistan. The
conflict continues, with Pakistan also crushing rebellions with brute force
in their section.

IRAQ: Supports Islamic terrorist acts around the world. Differing culture
and religious groups within Iraq continues to clash with Shiite Muslims.

ISRAEL: Within its own borders, Israel continues to battle various Muslim
organizations that seek independence for a Palestine state, areas made up of
the Gaza strip, West.Bank, and part of Jerusalem. There is heavy
international pressure on Israel to recognise a Palestinian state. The area
of what today is Palestine was settled by Semitic tribes at a very early
date. It was then called Canaan, and controlled by Canaanite tribes for more
than 1,000 years. In about 1500 BC Hebrew, or Jewish, tribes began to enter
the area. They later came into conflict with a people of Greek origin known
as the Philistines. It is from them that the term Palestine is derived.

IRAN: After the Iranian Revolution in 1979 toppled the government of the
Shah, the Mujahadeen Khalq soon began a bloody guerrilla war against the new
Islamic government. The Mujahadeen are currently based in Iraq and conduct
cross-border raids into Iran, as well as conducting urban guerrilla
operations in the cities and conducting political assassinations. Iran
occasionally launches raids against Khalq bases in Iraq.

KOSOVO: The ethnic Albanian KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) in this Serbian
province fought a guerilla war against Serbia to claim the region. Beginning
in February 1999, Albanians were forced out of the province, prompting NATO
to attack Serbia. By July 1999 Serb troops were forced out of Kosovo, only
to open an avenue for Albanian Kosovars to attack Serb Kosovars. The
Albanian Muslims have since burned down dozens of centuries-old Christian
churches. In an effort to establish a Greater Albania, Albanian Muslim
rebels also launched attacks in Macedonia.

NIGERIA: There are violent religious clashes in the city of Kaduna in
northern Nigeria beginning February 21 2004 and have continued. Kaduna is
the second largest city in the north. The clashes followed a march by tens
of thousands of Christians to protest the proposal to introduce Muslim
sharia law as the criminal code throughout Kaduna state. Reports speak of
rival armed gangs of Christians and Muslims roving the streets. Churches and
mosques have been put to the torch. Corpses were seen lying in the streets
and people's bodies hanging out of cars and buses, apparently killed while
attempting to flee the violence. Local human rights workers said that more
than 400 had been killed as a result of the clashes.

SUDAN: The largest country in Africa, has been plagued by a succession of
unstable civilian and military governments since it gained independence in
1956 from an Anglo-Egyptian condominium. The long-running conflict continues
between the Arab Muslim northerners of Sudan, (the base of the government),
and the African Christians of the south. In the mid-90s Sudan was home to
Osama bin Ladin, the international terrorist responsible for the World Trade
Center attack. It is estimated that more than 1,2 million people have been
killed in the Sudan war, brining devastation to the Sudanese economy.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: At war with terrorism.

PHILIPPINES: The Phillipines armed forces, with assistance of US troops, are
fighting Moslem rebels - they have been linked to Osama bin Laden's el Qaeda
terrorist group - on the southern islands of the country. Muslim rebel
groups seek autonomy/independence from the mostly Christian Philippines. One
rebel group, the Abu Sayaf Group, is believed linked to Osama bin-Laden's
Al-Qaida. This connection, plus their tactic of kidnapping and beheading
Americans, led the United States to send Special Forces to aid the
Philippine Army

Rich Travsky

Sep 11, 2004, 11:39:29 PM9/11/04

If christians had confidence in their religion they wouldn't try to keep
evolution out of the schools.

RT

Scratch

Sep 12, 2004, 1:58:27 AM9/12/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

What are you? Fucking brain dead? Read the subject line asshole. You HAD to
be educated in a public school. Was it lack of funding that you received
such a poor education?

Fucking retard!

Rich Travsky

Sep 12, 2004, 2:09:41 AM9/12/04

You had to have been educated in a trailer park by someone who didn't make
it past the 3rd grade. I'm not the one who came up with the "confident
in their religion" slant, I used a variation of it to show how silly
that slant was.

> Fucking retard!

Fucking rightard!

RT

Scratch

Sep 12, 2004, 2:21:20 AM9/12/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

Your stupid is what you are! Evolution is NOT a religion. You show your
ignorance in a public NG

Fucking Leftard!

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 12, 2004, 6:30:38 AM9/12/04

> "MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> >
> > For you, the MAIN problem is exporting christianity. You make all wars
for
> > that, including 9-11 attacks that served to justify actual crusader
> against
> > muslim world. Proofs in http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php
> >
> > And muslims are used to live in peace mixed with other religions. They
are
> > not used to disturb others by the teach of islam. So they don't like
> others
> > teaching their religion to people who don't requested that! Christians
are
> > used to practice "spam", not requested teaching.
>

> Are you for real? Your joshing right? Here is a little info for you to
> ponder

I am totally for real. And muslims are defending themselves :
Afghanistan : First attack was from Soviets, second from USA, between them
the war was internal to Afghans, no outside atatck

Algeria : Democratic elections wrongly stopped.

Caucasus : Tchetchene independence request smashed in blood.

Egypt : Strongly stable

Indonesia : Christians publicity spams are taken as attacks.

India/Pakistan : They are speaking fo peace, and they will become to peace.

Iraq : Attack from USA.

Israel : Creation of a theocratic jewish country in the lands of muslims.
And in a region where religious mixing is the rule.

Iran : Stability from the islamic revolution, except when they were attacked
by Iraq who was supported by USA and others

Kosovo : The majority who is muslim are no acces to power and as other
Yugoslavia countries.

Nigeria : There are enough christians who are responsible of war also.

Sudan : USA wants oil that China found there

USA : No problem, except USA nationalists as Ocklahoma city attack, or
christian sectarian government in 9-11 atatcks

Philipins : Repression and christian spam against muslims.

That don't means there are no muslims action in these countries.

But see also a few backward, just between 1850 and 1960 : ALL THE WARS ARE
STARTED BY EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN CONTRIES. AND THOSE WARS MADE MORE THAN
120.000.000 PEOPLE DEAD. MUSLIM WORLD WAS TOTALLY OUT OF THOSE WARS, AT
LEAST THEY ARE NOT THE STARTERS.

rrussell

Sep 12, 2004, 7:07:37 AM9/12/04
MuhammadColumbo wrote:

dont forget those ethnic cleansing politics in some places in northern
africa. i'm tired of entire civilisations trying to accuse one another
of doing just what they would do if they just *could*. it's all about
resources and being able to talk to your neighbour, and being a bit
richer than him.

perhaps, if the cold war would not have taken place, the muslim regions
around the former sovjet union would be a little more peaceful. perhaps
the americans and russians would not have felt the urge to de-stabilize
every system except their own.

but today thinking about those things is really like pissing into the
ocean. to say that any one human is more or less peace loving just
because of his birthplace, is a naive thought, and really so naive that
its possibly even malicious. lesson nr. 1 in being a proud human being:
no problems are solved with accusations

Oddsmaker

Sep 12, 2004, 9:23:07 AM9/12/04
Scratch, retardation is a disease that children are born with. I hate to
think where you went to school. A place where handicapped children born that
way are ridiculed and labeled, "retard".

You suck, child and handicapped abuser, Scratch.

"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote in message

Scratch

Sep 12, 2004, 11:30:55 AM9/12/04

"rrussell" <n...@spam.ch> wrote in message news:41442...@news.bluewin.ch...

I can guarantee you one thing even in your country, If the Muslims so you
will not fight back and I man FIGHT BACK not try and be a peace nik it will
be taken as a sign of weakness and you will get your ass kicked. They do not
think like us, they do not want to be like us. They have a radical agenda
and they will do what ever it takes to further that agenda. So, be weask, be
dead!

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: Singel 258
Address: 1016 AB
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode:
Country: NL

Scratch

Sep 12, 2004, 11:35:08 AM9/12/04
You really need to stay off drugs. You are incoherent!

"Oddsmaker" <devi...@isp.com> wrote in message

Scratch

Sep 12, 2004, 11:48:13 AM9/12/04

> "Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> a écrit dans le message de
> >

> But see also a few backward, just between 1850 and 1960 : ALL THE WARS ARE
> STARTED BY EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN CONTRIES. AND THOSE WARS MADE MORE THAN
> 120.000.000 PEOPLE DEAD. MUSLIM WORLD WAS TOTALLY OUT OF THOSE WARS, AT
> LEAST THEY ARE NOT THE STARTERS.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=muslims+killing+Christians

There are those of us out here that know your LIES! Religion of peace my
ass! Tell that to the parents of the children that were butchered in Beslan.

http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?DocumentID=2714&TagID=2

We know you!

CB

Sep 12, 2004, 11:55:29 AM9/12/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

Heh, if Secular Humanists had confidence in the Age of Reason, they wouldn't
mind a little competition

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 12, 2004, 12:12:27 PM9/12/04

"rrussell" <n...@spam.ch> a écrit dans le message de

> MuhammadColumbo wrote:

For you, the MAIN problem is exporting christianity. You make all wars for
that, including 9-11 attacks that served to justify actual crusader against
muslim world. Proofs in http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php

> dont forget those ethnic cleansing politics in some places in northern

> africa. i'm tired of entire civilisations trying to accuse one another
> of doing just what they would do if they just *could*. it's all about
> resources and being able to talk to your neighbour, and being a bit
> richer than him.

I look the history, and I find that muslims in Ottoman Empire was paurer
than some Christians. So what you say, is exactly the reality on people
that you know. You have right, in Dallas kind life style, richmen become
richer, and paur men becomes paurer. But Islamic world is different, and I
don't accept that kind of thinking. Sorry!

> perhaps, if the cold war would not have taken place, the muslim regions
> around the former sovjet union would be a little more peaceful. perhaps
> the americans and russians would not have felt the urge to de-stabilize
> every system except their own.
>
> but today thinking about those things is really like pissing into the
> ocean. to say that any one human is more or less peace loving just
> because of his birthplace, is a naive thought, and really so naive that
> its possibly even malicious. lesson nr. 1 in being a proud human being:
> no problems are solved with accusations

You have reason, accusation is not solving problems. But no problem can be
solved without finding the truth. That's why I waited three years of study
and analyse before conclude on responsibilities. And sorry, if Americans
coverup and hide all information, I can not accapt their accusation on
muslims. And as you say, accusation solves nothing. Here also, it solved
nothing.

Regards
Muhammad Columbo

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 12, 2004, 12:17:50 PM9/12/04

> I can guarantee you one thing even in your country, If the Muslims so you
> will not fight back and I man FIGHT BACK not try and be a peace nik it
will
> be taken as a sign of weakness and you will get your ass kicked. They do
not
> think like us, they do not want to be like us. They have a radical agenda
> and they will do what ever it takes to further that agenda. So, be weask,
be
> dead!

Sorry, in muslim world the weak people is protected at the condition that he
does not attack any other people. It is also the same for strong people, if
he does not attack any people, no people attack him. But if he attack any
one, he can be paur or rich, weak of strong, nothing changes, except that
strong people can do the attack some times, but at the end, both terminates
in being rejected from the country.

> OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
> OrgID: RIPE
> Address: Singel 258
> Address: 1016 AB
> City: Amsterdam
> StateProv:
> PostalCode:
> Country: NL

Informatic Network?

Scratch

Sep 12, 2004, 5:50:17 PM9/12/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

Yeah sure! There are those of us out there that know who you are and do not
fear you as you shall see. You say you look after the poor yet you have
little 11 year old boys carry bombs in their backpacks and they don't even
know it.

It is a filthy religion!

Qur'an 9:16 "Do you think you will get away before Allah knows who among you
have striven hard and fought?" Qur'an 9:38 "Believers, what is the matter
with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah
(i.e., Jihad) you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world
to the Hereafter? Unless you march, He will afflict and punish you with a
painful torture, and put others in your place. But you cannot harm Him in
the least." Qur'an 9:44 "Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day do not
ask for an exemption from fighting with your goods and persons. And Allah
knows well those who do their duty." Qur'an 9:48 "They had plotted sedition
before, and upset matters for you until the Decree of Allah (to fight)
became manifest, much to their disgust. Among them are many who say: 'Grant
me exemption to stay back at home (exempted from Jihad). And do not tempt me
(with promises of booty).' Have they not fallen into temptation already?
Indeed, Hell surrounds them." Qur'an 9:67 "The Hypocrites enjoin what is
forbidden, and forbid what Islam commands. They withhold their hands (from
spending in Allah's Cause (Jihad)). They have forgotten Allah so He has
forgotten them. Verily the Hypocrites are oblivious, rebellious and
perverse." Qur'an 9:68 "Allah has promised the Hypocrites, both men and
women, and the disbelievers the Fire of Hell for their abode: Therein shall
they dwell. It will suffice them. On them is the curse of Allah, and an
enduring punishment, a lasting torment." Qur'an 9:81 "Those who stayed
behind rejoiced in their inaction behind the back of the Messenger. They
hated to strive and fight with their goods and lives in the Cause of Allah.
They said, 'Go not forth in the heat.' Say, 'The fire of Hell is fiercer in
heat.' If only they could understand! So let them laugh a little, for they
will weep much as a reward for what they did. If Allah brings you back (from
the campaign) to a party of the hypocrites and they ask to go out to fight,
say: 'You shall never go out to fight with me against a foe. You were
content sitting inactive on the first occasion. So sit with the useless men
who lag behind.' Do not pray for any of them (Muhammad) that die, nor stand
at his grave. They rejected Allah and disbelieved His Messenger. They died
in a state of perverse rebellion." Qur'an 9:85 "And let not their wealth or
(following in) sons dazzle you or excite your admiration. Allah's plan is to
punish them with these things in this world, and to make sure their souls
perish while they are unbelievers. When a surah comes down enjoining them to
believe in Allah and to strive hard and fight along with His Messenger,
those with wealth and influence among them ask you for exemption from Jihad.
They prefer to be with (their women), who remain behind (at home). Their
hearts are sealed and so they understand not." Qur'an 9:88 "The Messenger
and those who believe him, strive hard and fight jihad with their wealth and
lives (in Allah's Cause)." Qur'an 9:90 "And there were among the wandering
desert Arabs men who made excuses and came to claim exemption (from the
battle). Those who lied to Allah and His Messenger sat at home. Soon will a
grievous torment seize them." Qur'an 9:93 "The (complaint) is against those
who claim exemption [from fighting] while they are rich. They prefer to stay
with the (women) who remain behind (at home). Allah has sealed their hearts.
They are content to be useless. Say: 'Present no excuses: we shall not
believe you.' It is your actions that Allah and His Messenger will observe.
They will swear to you by Allah, when you return hoping that you might leave
them alone. So turn away from them, for they are unclean, an abomination,
and Hell is their dwelling-place, a fitting recompense for them." Qur'an
9:97 "The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and hypocrisy, and
most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to
His Messenger. Some of the Bedouins look upon their payments (for Allah's
Cause) as a fine and wish disasters to fall on you (so that they might not
have to pay). Yet on them be the disaster of evil." Qur'an 9:101 "Among the
desert Arabs are hypocrites. They, like the people of Medina are obstinate
in hypocrisy. We know them. Twice shall We punish them, and in addition they
shall be brought back to a horrible torment." Qur'an 9:120 "It is not
fitting for the people of Medina and the Bedouin Arabs to refuse to follow
Allah's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allah's Cause), nor to prefer
their own lives to his life. They suffer neither thirst nor fatigue in
Allah's Cause, no do they go without reward. They do not take steps to raise
the anger of disbelievers, nor inflict any injury upon an enemy without it
being written to their credit as a deed of righteousness."

"Allahu Akbar" is a confession.

It's called the prayer of fear.

Those were the last words 9/11's infamous 19 shouted prior to slitting the
flight crews' throats with their box openers and flying hijacked planes into
our buildings.

Muhammad ordered his Jihadists to scream "Allah (Al-ilah) is Greatest"
before every one of the 75 terrorist raids he led during the first 10 years
of the Islamic Era. And Allah, Muhammad's god, confirmed the madness in each
of the Qur'an's Medina surahs.

Rich Travsky

Sep 13, 2004, 12:56:44 AM9/13/04

Creationism is and christians see evolution as a threat. You show your

Rich Travsky

Sep 13, 2004, 1:41:20 AM9/13/04

It was the church tried to keep reason down.

RT

CB

Sep 13, 2004, 9:15:48 AM9/13/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

Down on 'its' belly like a snake in the Garden of Eden, another Iraqi place

> RT

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 12, 2004, 3:12:50 PM9/12/04

"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> a écrit dans le message de

Those people knows that if Tchetchenia was independent, this will not
happen. If that happen, I will be the first to try to stop it.

You don't know me!!! Nor muslims. You never been for several years in muslim
country. If you were, you will not speak like that, and you will not believe
on lies.

CB

Sep 13, 2004, 12:07:29 PM9/13/04

"MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message

All I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11 and from the jackals
nipping on the bruised heal of Israel. But one day God will bruise the head
of the Serpent and all his followers.
--
CB
Jeremiah 48
42 And Moab shall be destroyed from being a people, because he hath
magnified himself against the LORD.
43 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, shall be upon thee, O inhabitant of
Moab, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 49
27 And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall
consume the palaces of Benhadad.
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 13, 2004, 12:05:23 PM9/13/04

> "MuhammadColumbo" <muhammad...@swing.be> wrote in message
> http://www.kgb.be/mouhammadcolumbo/index.php

> > Sorry, in muslim world the weak people is protected at the condition

that
> he
> > does not attack any other people. It is also the same for strong people,
> if
> > he does not attack any people, no people attack him. But if he attack
any
> > one, he can be paur or rich, weak of strong, nothing changes, except
that
> > strong people can do the attack some times, but at the end, both
> terminates
> > in being rejected from the country.
>

> Yeah sure! There are those of us out there that know who you are and do
not
> fear you as you shall see. You say you look after the poor yet you have
> little 11 year old boys carry bombs in their backpacks and they don't even
> know it.
>

> It is a filthy religion!

No, the americans don't use bombs, they just use atomic bombs. And they
attack only people who are weaker. Stronger people they on't attack. That
means their alone fighting reason is to yank poor and weak people. And
people in the WTC twin towers were poor, and they were eaten by the american
government.

If you want to discuss on Quran, you just have to read all and make your
global idea on all its content. Taking individual versets out of their
contexte, does not mean any thing.

MuhammadColumbo

Sep 13, 2004, 3:38:15 PM9/13/04

> > Those people knows that if Tchetchenia was independent, this will not
> > happen. If that happen, I will be the first to try to stop it.
> >
> >> http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?DocumentID=2714&TagID=2
> >>

> >> We know you!
> >
> > You don't know me!!! Nor muslims. You never been for several years in
> > muslim
> > country. If you were, you will not speak like that, and you will not
> > believe
> > on lies.
>
> All I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11 and from the jackals
> nipping on the bruised heal of Israel. But one day God will bruise the
head
> of the Serpent and all his followers.

The bigger serpents in the world are Bush the commander of 9-11 attacks, and
Sharon the killer of children.

Rich Travsky

Sep 15, 2004, 1:22:42 AM9/15/04

The garden never existed.

RT

CB

Sep 15, 2004, 10:15:04 AM9/15/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

You deny Iraqi history and that of world historians, how ignorant of you

Scratch

Sep 15, 2004, 11:02:52 AM9/15/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

> CB wrote:
> >
> > Down on 'its' belly like a snake in the Garden of Eden, another Iraqi
place

> The garden never existed.
>
> RT

You said it now Prove it did not exist or prove yourself just another Plain
Vanilla Socialist LIAR!

Rich Travsky

Sep 19, 2004, 10:14:45 PM9/19/04

World historians affirm the garden of eden existed? Cite required.

RT

Rich Travsky

Sep 19, 2004, 10:16:01 PM9/19/04

Let's see - there was no Adam and Eve, hence no garden.

No Adam and Eve you whine? If there were, human DNA and chimp DNA would not be
on the order 98+ identical...

RT

Scratch

Sep 19, 2004, 10:58:47 PM9/19/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

You really are one stupid fuck aren't you. Simply because you say there is
no Adam and Eve means They didn't exist

You said

> > > The garden never existed.
> > >
> > > RT

I said

> > You said it now Prove it did not exist or prove yourself just another
Plain
> > Vanilla Socialist LIAR!

You said

> Let's see - there was no Adam and Eve, hence no garden.

I hope your mother had at least one child born with a brain. Because you
ween't!

CB

Sep 19, 2004, 11:14:02 PM9/19/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

I suppose if they're Christian or Jewish you'd make an issue of that too?

> RT

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq. (it sure doesn't look much like Paradise
on earth today thanks to Saddam)
(CB: Actually because of the great flood).

2. Mesopotamia which is now Iraq was the cradle of civilization !

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq !

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq !

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor which is in Iraq.

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria which is in Iraq conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.
(This one Saddam finally did too!)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/892326/posts

CB

Sep 19, 2004, 11:22:50 PM9/19/04

"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote in message

His world depends on a lie being upheld. World history, anthology, Jewish
history let along Biblical or Iraqi doesn't matter. Short of Jesus walking
across his swimming pool won't convince the truly ignorant.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed
their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these
liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His
wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that
His justice cannot sleep for ever."
--Thomas Jefferson

Without God there are no inalienable rights, only government aloud
privileges
--
CB
Atheism teaches that there is no God, hence no God-given rights. That

CB

Sep 19, 2004, 11:54:04 PM9/19/04
"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote in message

His world depends on a lie being upheld. World history, anthropology, Jewish

Jon

Sep 20, 2004, 12:14:25 AM9/20/04
In article <cilk8v$l39$1...@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>, CB
<C...@prayforme.com> wrote:

> Without God there are no inalienable rights, only government aloud
> privileges

what crap! organised religion was only ever a governing tool in the
first place so the same statement applies to god fearing nations as
much as to secular nations... in fact some of the most religious
nations on earth are the most barbaric.

> Atheism teaches that there is no God, hence no God-given rights. That
> ideology coupled with a system that believed in the superiority of the state
> at the expense of the individual was murderously synergistic.
> --Charles W Moore

yet paled in comparison to the murderous synergy of the most god
fearing societies in history.

--
Jon

Rich Travsky

Sep 20, 2004, 12:56:06 AM9/20/04
Scratch wrote:

> "Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message
> > Scratch wrote:
> > >
> > > "Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

> Iraqi
> > > place

> > > You said it now Prove it did not exist or prove yourself just another
> Plain
> > > Vanilla Socialist LIAR!
> >
> > Let's see - there was no Adam and Eve, hence no garden.
> >
> > No Adam and Eve you whine? If there were, human DNA and chimp DNA would
> not be
> > on the order 98+ identical...
>
> You really are one stupid fuck aren't you. Simply because you say there is
> no Adam and Eve means They didn't exist

Logic and facts are beyond you, eh?

> You said

> I said
>
> > > You said it now Prove it did not exist or prove yourself just another
> Plain
> > > Vanilla Socialist LIAR!
>
> You said
>
> > Let's see - there was no Adam and Eve, hence no garden.
>
> I hope your mother had at least one child born with a brain. Because you
> ween't!

I hope YOUR mother had at least one child born with a brain, because you
certainly weren't.

RT

Rich Travsky

Sep 20, 2004, 12:58:39 AM9/20/04

What flood? What garden? You some kind of creationist? LOL!

> 2. Mesopotamia which is now Iraq was the cradle of civilization !

Irrelevant.

> 3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

Neither existed.

> 4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq !

What tower? Didn't exist.

> 5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq !

Prove Abraham existed.

> 6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor which is in Iraq.

Prove those people existed.

> 7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

Prove those people existed.

> 8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

Prove those people existed.

> 9. Assyria which is in Iraq conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

Irrelevant.

> 10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

Prove he existed.

> 11. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.
> (This one Saddam finally did too!)

What writing? Said writing didn't exist.

> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/892326/posts

Try facts instead of fairy tales.

RT

Rich Travsky

Sep 20, 2004, 12:59:48 AM9/20/04

World wide floods and arks and gardens are facts. As long as you swallow
fairy tales you'll always be ignorant.

RT

Scratch

Sep 20, 2004, 1:03:12 AM9/20/04

"Jon" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> In article <cilk8v$l39$1...@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>, CB
> <C...@prayforme.com> wrote:
>
> > Without God there are no inalienable rights, only government aloud
> > privileges
>
> what crap! organised religion was only ever a governing tool in the
> first place so the same statement applies to god fearing nations as
> much as to secular nations... in fact some of the most religious
> nations on earth are the most barbaric.

Hey, you really should go back and read more off your website

http://www.mondopolitico.com/ideologies/redsquare/redsquare.htm

Jon

Sep 20, 2004, 8:58:13 AM9/20/04
In article <vc6dncawg8f...@comcast.com>, Scratch
<littl...@few-years.com> wrote:

You should go and read yours -
<http://www.al-islami.com/islam/establish_khilafah.php>

--
Jon

Sir Cumference

Sep 20, 2004, 8:00:38 PM9/20/04
Rich Travsky wrote:

> World wide floods and arks and gardens are facts. As long as you swallow
> fairy tales you'll always be ignorant.
>
> RT

The bibical flood of Noah's time was not world wide, at least in the
sense as we know "world wide". In Noah's time the world consisted of the
Mesopotamia area or known as the fertile cresent. To the inhibitants of
this area, this was the entire world. Archeological diggins in the area
found evidence of a large layer of silt indicating a great flood that
dates to approximately the time of Noah's flood. Diggings near the outer
edges of Mesopotamia area show the layer of silt to become thinner
eventually playing out, indicating the flood covered a relatively small
area of the country. There have been tales of similar floods by ancient
civilizations in other parts of the world as well.

CB

Sep 20, 2004, 9:10:27 PM9/20/04

"Sir Cumference" <radi...@this.not> wrote in message

The flood didn't effect his little world so it didn't happen at all
--
CB
The 'ends' to Terrorist means is to take over Israel and set up Islamic
rituals in once Jewish/Christian/Jehovah temples, defiling them, fulfilling
Revelation and the anti-Christ's Abomination of Desolation

Rich Travsky

Sep 21, 2004, 11:41:13 PM9/21/04

World history and anthropology are against you, as well as:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/19991029/aponline013030_000.htm
QUESTIONS RAISED IN BIBLE'S ACCURACY
By Sari Bashi
Associated Press Writer
Friday, Oct. 29, 1999; 1:30 a.m. EDT

JERUSALEM –– There was no exodus from Egypt, Joshua didn't bring down the walls
of Jericho, and Solomon's kingdom was a small, tribal dynasty, an Israeli
archaeologist says in a new article.

Colleagues and critics accepted some of Zeev Herzog's evidence, and questioned
some of it – but warned that by targeting the accuracy of the Bible the
research undermines the national myths that are the basis of Jewish claims to
the land of Israel.

Archaeological findings do not support and in many cases directly contradict
Biblical stories describing the birth of the Jewish people, Herzog of Tel Aviv
University wrote in Thursday's Haaretz daily.

He reviewed evidence now commonly accepted by most archaeologists showing that
there was no exodus from Egypt at the time the Bible says Jews left Egypt en
masse, and that Jericho fell in stages over an extended period – and not in a
single raid led by Joshua.

Rich Travsky

Sep 22, 2004, 1:17:56 AM9/22/04
Sir Cumference wrote:

> Rich Travsky wrote:
>

> > World wide floods and arks and gardens are facts. As long as you swallow
> > fairy tales you'll always be ignorant.
> >
> > RT
>
> The bibical flood of Noah's time was not world wide, at least in the
> sense as we know "world wide". In Noah's time the world consisted of the
> Mesopotamia area or known as the fertile cresent. To the inhibitants of
> this area, this was the entire world. Archeological diggins in the area

Thus confirming there was no world wide flood (a physical impossibility,
there simply isn't enough water) and that all such tales refer to
local floods. Even so, that part of the world is still low elevation so
for a flood to cover even the mountains and not instead spill out over
the land strains credulity.

> found evidence of a large layer of silt indicating a great flood that
> dates to approximately the time of Noah's flood. Diggings near the outer
> edges of Mesopotamia area show the layer of silt to become thinner
> eventually playing out, indicating the flood covered a relatively small
> area of the country. There have been tales of similar floods by ancient
> civilizations in other parts of the world as well.

Cite required.

Rich Travsky

Sep 22, 2004, 1:18:38 AM9/22/04
CB wrote:

> "Sir Cumference" <radi...@this.not> wrote in message
> > Rich Travsky wrote:
> >

> >> World wide floods and arks and gardens are facts. As long as you swallow
> >> fairy tales you'll always be ignorant.
> >>
> >> RT
> >
> > The bibical flood of Noah's time was not world wide, at least in the sense
> > as we know "world wide". In Noah's time the world consisted of the
> > Mesopotamia area or known as the fertile cresent. To the inhibitants of
> > this area, this was the entire world. Archeological diggins in the area
> > found evidence of a large layer of silt indicating a great flood that
> > dates to approximately the time of Noah's flood. Diggings near the outer
> > edges of Mesopotamia area show the layer of silt to become thinner
> > eventually playing out, indicating the flood covered a relatively small
> > area of the country. There have been tales of similar floods by ancient
> > civilizations in other parts of the world as well.
>
> The flood didn't effect his little world so it didn't happen at all

How did it affect you? You weren't there for this mythical event...

RT

CB

Sep 22, 2004, 9:31:39 AM9/22/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

Chances are I descended down from one of the tribes of Israel. If Man and
his 'progressive' nature was not cleansed by the Flood, Secular Humanism
would have concluded man has no God and His inalienable rights are
privileges to be regulated. The world would have long become Communist and
Christ's return would have already occurred because of the wicked
descendants of Ishmael (now destroyed) would have failed to prevent Christ's
return. The Earth would be in harmony with God's original Plan and man once
again is devoted to his Creator. Great praise to God.
--
CB
"The first act of man, when he looked around and saw himself a creature

> RT

CB

Sep 22, 2004, 10:27:59 AM9/22/04

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

World history and anthropology are with me, as well as:

For example, the Old Testament mentioned a people known as the Hittites
nearly 50 times. But for centuries, those who studied the ancient world
questioned the Bible because they had discovered no evidence of such a
people. In 1906, however, the Hittite capital was uncovered about 90 miles
east of Ankara, the capital of Turkey.

As time goes on, the questions of the critics are being answered by reliable
scholarship and the findings of the archeologist's spade. Nelson Glueck, a
Jewish archeologist, said, "It may be stated categorically that no
archeological discovery has ever controverted a biblical reference" (Rivers
in the Desert: History of Neteg, p.31).

The discoveries not long ago of tablets in the ancient city of Ebla in
northern Syria has brought to light a wealth of historical material that
supports the biblical record. An article in Time magazine reported, "Their
discovery does more than provide documentary evidence of a little known
kingdom that existed between 2400 and 2250 BC; it also provides the best
evidence to date that some of the people described In the Old Testament
actually existed" (October 18, 1976, p.63).

The New Testament record is also supported by research and discovery. The
Gospel of Luke and the book of Acts (both written by Luke) have gained the
respect of scholars who have investigated their numerous references to
people and places in the Jewish and Roman worlds. Concerning Luke, F. F.
Bruce has written, "A man whose accuracy can be demonstrated in matters
where we are able to test it is likely to be accurate even when mears of
testing him are not available" (The New Testament Documents: Are They
Reliable? p.90).

So the believability of the New Testament in matters of our physical world
lends credibility to what it says about the spiritual world. John Warwick
Montgomery has written, "What, then, does a historian know about Jesus
Christ? He knows, first and foremost, that the New Testament documents can
be relied upon to give an accurate portrait of Him. And he knows that this
portrait cannot be rationalized away by wishful thinking, philosophical
presuppositionalism, or literary maneuvering" (History and Christianity,
p.40).

7. Its Accuracy In Science. Do the Bible and science conflict? Do we have to
make a choice whether we are going to live by either religious faith or
scientific data? From the way some people talk you might think there is a...

http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/ds/q0402/point3.html

CB

Sep 22, 2004, 11:05:06 AM9/22/04

"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote in message
Daniel accurately predicted the succession of four great world powers:
Babylonia, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome (Daniel 2 and 7).

The predictions of the judgment of God against Nineveh (Nahum 1-3), Ammon
and Moab (Jeremiah 48-49), Babylon (Isaiah 13-14; Jeremiah 51), and Edom
(Isaiah 34; Jeremiah 49; Ezekiel 25, 35) were all fulfilled as prophesied.

Whenever the Bible speaks prophetically, therefore, it is accurate. Hundreds
of prophecies have been literally fulfilled. On this basis, we can also
believe what the Bible has to say about things to come. It has already
proven itself!

Sir Cumference

Sep 22, 2004, 1:24:03 PM9/22/04
Rich Travsky wrote:

Go find the book, "The Bible As A History"

Rich Travsky

Sep 26, 2004, 11:47:48 PM9/26/04

"descended from one of the tribes of Israel" - LOL. Never heard of
genetics I see.

> his 'progressive' nature was not cleansed by the Flood, Secular Humanism

There was no flood.

> would have concluded man has no God and His inalienable rights are
> privileges to be regulated. The world would have long become Communist and
> Christ's return would have already occurred because of the wicked
> descendants of Ishmael (now destroyed) would have failed to prevent Christ's
> return. The Earth would be in harmony with God's original Plan and man once
> again is devoted to his Creator. Great praise to God.

Then where is the ol' boy" Ain't he supposed to have been a comin' rounf
for a coupla thousand years now?

RT

Rich Travsky

Sep 26, 2004, 11:58:50 PM9/26/04

[...]

Bit by bit...

> 7. Its Accuracy In Science. Do the Bible and science conflict? Do we have to
> make a choice whether we are going to live by either religious faith or
> scientific data? From the way some people talk you might think there is a...
>
> http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/ds/q0402/point3.html

The bible says grasshoppers have four legs. We all know that to be *false*.

Bob Weigel

Sep 27, 2004, 12:57:29 AM9/27/04
Last liberal.. uhhh yeah. I think I'm safe to just killfile now. BUT HOT
NEWS FLASH. "Exodus revealed " contains footage of expedition to Gulf of
Aquaba. The chariot ruins....directly correlating to diagram from that era
of Egyptian history....are down there. Most of them covered with coral and
long rotted away...but that gold one that is right out of the diagram. THe
bottom of the sea is a WRECKING YARD of coral formations that represent
axles sticking up with wheels radiating out. THey are DOWN THERE. IT's
DOCUMENTED. Do with the facts what you like. -Bob

> JERUSALEM -- There was no exodus from Egypt, Joshua didn't bring down the

walls
> of Jericho, and Solomon's kingdom was a small, tribal dynasty, an Israeli
> archaeologist says in a new article.
>
> Colleagues and critics accepted some of Zeev Herzog's evidence, and
questioned

> some of it - but warned that by targeting the accuracy of the Bible the

> research undermines the national myths that are the basis of Jewish
claims to
> the land of Israel.
>
> Archaeological findings do not support and in many cases directly
contradict
> Biblical stories describing the birth of the Jewish people, Herzog of Tel
Aviv
> University wrote in Thursday's Haaretz daily.
>
> He reviewed evidence now commonly accepted by most archaeologists showing
that
> there was no exodus from Egypt at the time the Bible says Jews left Egypt
en

> masse, and that Jericho fell in stages over an extended period - and not

Bob Weigel

Sep 27, 2004, 1:01:30 AM9/27/04
PS...oops read wrong line. I think I'll killfile both of you though.
People that say this kind of thing can never receive facts...as
though...they've been listing to the thief for SO LONG...that they will make
up a fairy tale to believe even if you cram the facts up their nose. And
hey...I don't see why a creature that had four legs and hopped might have
been referred to as a 'grasshopper'. I can't recall the quote right off nor
does it really mean anything. Silly minds that say 'oh evolution
happened...there are just TONS of missing links..but we'll find them
someday!"..then out of the other side of their mouths discount a story
because they can't imagine that there might have been a 4 legged grasshopper
a few thousand years ago. "-) Oh yeah..they just...made it up to DISCREDIT
THEMSELF I'm SURE! :-) heheheh. What a marooon! --bob

"Rich Travsky" <traR...@hotMOVEmail.com> wrote in message

> JERUSALEM -- There was no exodus from Egypt, Joshua didn't bring down the

walls
> of Jericho, and Solomon's kingdom was a small, tribal dynasty, an Israeli
> archaeologist says in a new article.
>
> Colleagues and critics accepted some of Zeev Herzog's evidence, and
questioned

> some of it - but warned that by targeting the accuracy of the Bible the

> research undermines the national myths that are the basis of Jewish
claims to
> the land of Israel.
>
> Archaeological findings do not support and in many cases directly
contradict
> Biblical stories describing the birth of the Jewish people, Herzog of Tel
Aviv
> University wrote in Thursday's Haaretz daily.
>
> He reviewed evidence now commonly accepted by most archaeologists showing
that
> there was no exodus from Egypt at the time the Bible says Jews left Egypt
en

> masse, and that Jericho fell in stages over an extended period - and not

ZenIsWhen

Sep 27, 2004, 2:53:20 AM9/27/04
"Bob Weigel" <dont...@nothing.net> wrote in message

> Last liberal.. uhhh yeah. I think I'm safe to just killfile now. BUT HOT
> NEWS FLASH. "Exodus revealed " contains footage of expedition to Gulf of
> Aquaba. The chariot ruins....directly correlating to diagram from that
era
> of Egyptian history....are down there. Most of them covered with coral
and
> long rotted away...but that gold one that is right out of the diagram.
THe
> bottom of the sea is a WRECKING YARD of coral formations that represent
> axles sticking up with wheels radiating out. THey are DOWN THERE. IT's
> DOCUMENTED. Do with the facts what you like. -Bob

Hot News Flash!
This is just another repeat of the FRAUDULENT claims of moronic assholes,
like Ron Wyatt, who keep claiming such things .....but NEVER have ANY
evidence!!!!

And THAT is documented every time one of you morons bellows the same crap!

Bob Weigel

Sep 27, 2004, 12:05:25 PM9/27/04
SCUSE ME? "EXODUS REVEALED" is a VIDEO with actual footage taken by a
submerged video camera. Actual footage of the rock that poured forth water
is always in there btw. That's a beaut. The fenced alter and actual Mt.
Sinai also, which the locals have known the identity of for....some time
obviously. Now go stick your head back in the sand. You are calling
'moron' a person who designs and repairs electronic devices, (and rather
successfully of late here....) is a professional musician having written
several hundred original tunes... I dunno...YEAH "Moron"...that's the word
I'd use for me just becuase I believe my eyes. Now...question is...what
does that make YOU? -Bob
"ZenIsWhen" <ZenI...@anywhere.com> wrote in message

Rich Travsky

Sep 29, 2004, 12:00:12 AM9/29/04
"exodus revealed" LOL gasp wheeze HAHAHHAHHA

Alfred Einstead

Oct 3, 2004, 11:59:53 AM10/3/04
"CB" <C...@prayforme.com> wrote:
> Without God there are no inalienable rights,

Without God there are inalienable rights: exactly the same ones
that you assert exist with a God.

Alfred Einstead

Oct 3, 2004, 12:22:53 PM10/3/04
"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote:
> You really are one stupid fuck aren't you. Simply because you say there is
> no Adam and Eve means They didn't exist

Heaven is going to be one HELL of a place when all the proselytizers
finish congregating in it.

> I hope your mother had at least one child born with a brain. Because you
> ween't!

You know, it's such a pervasion of parochially enlightened
happiness as this which makes one lament all the more the
tragic fact that the great majority of the peoples on
this Earth and all the other worlds out there will have
never heard the Message of the Christians and their
Revelation and will die without ever knowing that
there is such a thing as Hell.

Alfred Einstead

Oct 3, 2004, 12:23:18 PM10/3/04
"Scratch" <littl...@few-years.com> wrote:
> You really are one stupid fuck aren't you. Simply because you say there is
> no Adam and Eve means They didn't exist

Heaven is going to be one HELL of a place when all the proselytizers
finish congregating in it.

> I hope your mother had at least one child born with a brain. Because you
> ween't!

You know, it's such a pervasion of parochially enlightened

Alfred Einstead

Oct 3, 2004, 12:24:36 PM10/3/04