Negresses Head-Butt, Sit-On, & Urinate-On Security Guard

ObamaNation Is An Abomination

Nov 7, 2009, 10:53:27 AM11/7/09

And you pussy liberals say that they're human.

Homo negronus is a separate species; no fucking doubt about it.

_______
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/11/police_security_guard_head-but.html

Police: Security guard head-butted, sat on, driven away at Wal-Mart
By Heather Lynn Peters | Muskegon Chronicle
November 05, 2009, 8:25PM
ROOSEVELT PARK � Two women trying to avoid arrest after allegedly
stealing goods from a local Wal-Mart store head-butted, urinated on
and drove off with a security guard in the getaway car on Halloween
night, police said.

PICTURES OF THE TWO SOWS:
marilyn-cole.jpgMarilyn Colerashieka-stewart.jpgRashieka L.Stewart

Roosevelt Park Police Chief Bill Regan said the ordeal was
reported at 7:43 p.m. by a male security guard who attempted to stop
the women from getting away with $45 in stolen merchandise from the
Roosevelt Park Wal-Mart SuperCenter, 3285 Henry.

Marilyn Cole, 35, of 859 E. Isabella, Muskegon, was arraigned Tuesday
in Muskegon County�s 60th District Court for one count of unarmed
robbery and one count of interfering with a crime report, both
felonies.

Cole, who was on parole for bank robbery at the time, also was charged
as a second-time habitual offender.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons Web site indicates Cole was released
from prison April 3.

A judge set her bond at $35,000 cash or surety and she was ordered not
to have any contact with Wal-Mart stores, the victim or the
co-defendant, Rashieka Lariena Stewart.

Stewart, 23, of 567 Marquette, Muskegon, was arraigned Tuesday on one
count of unarmed robbery. A judge set her bond at $15,000, and she was
ordered not to have any contact with Wal-Mart stores.

Both women were scheduled for a preliminary examination on Nov. 17.

According to Regan, the two women were stopped inside the Wal-Mart on
Saturday after being busted for stealing merchandise, including
curtains and makeup.

The women were detained at the front door, but broke away from the
security guard and ran to their vehicle in the store parking lot,
Regan said.

The security guard ran after the women, and Stewart jumped into the
driver�s seat, Regan said.

The security guard then attempted to block Cole from getting into the
passenger�s seat by putting himself between her and the vehicle�s
door, Regan said.

At that point, Cole �head butted� the security guard, who fell
backward into the vehicle, Regan said.

�The bottom of the body fell into the passenger�s seat and the front
part in the back of the car,� Regan said. �Then she sat on him. He
grabbed his phone and called 911, but she fought for the phone and
then urinated on him.�

Stewart then drove away with the security guard still in the vehicle
and Cole holding him down, Regan said.
The chief said Cole weighs 230 pounds.

Stewart drove the vehicle out of the parking lot, north onto Henry
Street and into the parking lot of Acme Bedding Co., 660 W. Broadway,
the chief said. It was unclear why she stopped at Acme Bedding.

Authorities were dispatched to the bed store, where the security guard
was safely turned over to police.

But the women � after refusing to get out of the vehicle � were forced
out at gunpoint, Regan said.

Patriot Games

Nov 7, 2009, 1:11:21 PM11/7/09
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:53:27 GMT, he...@home.org (ObamaNation Is An
Abomination) wrote:
>And you pussy liberals say that they're human.
>Homo negronus is a separate species; no fucking doubt about it.
>http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/11/police_security_guard_head-but.html
>Police: Security guard head-butted, sat on, driven away at Wal-Mart
>By Heather Lynn Peters | Muskegon Chronicle
>November 05, 2009, 8:25PM
>ROOSEVELT PARK � Two women trying to avoid arrest after allegedly
>stealing goods from a local Wal-Mart store head-butted, urinated on
>and drove off with a security guard in the getaway car on Halloween
>night, police said.
>PICTURES OF THE TWO SOWS:
>marilyn-cole.jpgMarilyn Colerashieka-stewart.jpgRashieka L.Stewart

http://media.mlive.com/chronicle/news_impact/photo/marilyn-colejpg-c860ae6dc8c7e000.jpg

http://media.mlive.com/chronicle/news_impact/photo/rashieka-stewartjpg-136f455d47ce5739.jpg

ALL security guards should be ARMED security guards.

Major Debacle

Nov 7, 2009, 3:11:36 PM11/7/09

Even the Muslim ones?

How about the *BLACK* Muslim ones?

Straightarrow

Nov 7, 2009, 4:30:59 PM11/7/09
On Nov 7, 2:11 pm, Major Debacle <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid>
wrote:
> Patriot Games wrote:
> > On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:53:27 GMT, h...@home.org (ObamaNation Is An

> > Abomination) wrote:
> >> And you pussy liberals say that they're human.
> >> Homo negronus is a separate species; no fucking doubt about it.
> >>http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/11/police_security_...

> >> Police: Security guard head-butted, sat on, driven away at Wal-Mart
> >> By Heather Lynn Peters | Muskegon Chronicle
> >> November 05, 2009, 8:25PM
> >> ROOSEVELT PARK — Two women trying to avoid arrest after allegedly
> >> stealing goods from a local Wal-Mart store head-butted, urinated on
> >> and drove off with a security guard in the getaway car on Halloween
> >> night, police said.
> >> PICTURES OF THE TWO SOWS:
> >> marilyn-cole.jpgMarilyn Colerashieka-stewart.jpgRashieka L.Stewart
>
> >http://media.mlive.com/chronicle/news_impact/photo/marilyn-colejpg-c8...
>
> >http://media.mlive.com/chronicle/news_impact/photo/rashieka-stewartjp...
> How about the *BLACK* Muslim ones?- Hide quoted text -

Of course. Why not?? Are you a racist??

Anon

Nov 7, 2009, 5:37:01 PM11/7/09

"ObamaNation Is An Abomination" <he...@home.org> wrote in message

> And you pussy liberals say that they're human.

Not surprising, those same pussy liberals say that muslims are human.

> Homo negronus is a separate species; no fucking doubt about it.
>
> _______
> http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/11/police_security_guard_head-but.html
>
> Police: Security guard head-butted, sat on, driven away at Wal-Mart
> By Heather Lynn Peters | Muskegon Chronicle
> November 05, 2009, 8:25PM

> ROOSEVELT PARK - Two women trying to avoid arrest after allegedly

> But the women - after refusing to get out of the vehicle - were forced

No_He_Can_Not

Nov 7, 2009, 7:31:05 PM11/7/09
Anon wrote:

> "ObamaNation Is An Abomination" <he...@home.org> wrote in message
>>
>> And you pussy liberals say that they're human.
>>

> Not surprising, those same pussy liberals say that muslims are human.

I like to bend Mooslums over a statue of Jesus and butt fuck them while
slapping them in the back of the head with a crucifix . Then wipe the
shit off my dick with the Koran.

Anon

Nov 7, 2009, 6:43:46 PM11/7/09

"No_He_Can_Not" <nohec...@mail.com> wrote in message

> Anon wrote:
>>

>> "ObamaNation Is An Abomination" <he...@home.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> And you pussy liberals say that they're human.
>>>

>> Not surprising, those same pussy liberals say that muslims are human.
>
> I like to bend Mooslums over a statue of Jesus and butt fuck them while
> slapping them in the back of the head with a crucifix . Then wipe the shit
> off my dick with the Koran.

A koran does make some fine ass wipe, especially if you get one that has
been blessed at the local mosque.

No_He_Can_Not

Nov 7, 2009, 7:52:06 PM11/7/09
Major Debacle wrote:
> [...]

>>> �The bottom of the body fell into the passenger�s seat and the front
>>> part in the back of the car,� Regan said. �Then she sat on him. He

>>> grabbed his phone and called 911, but she fought for the phone and
>>> then urinated on him.�

>>> Stewart then drove away with the security guard still in the vehicle
>>> and Cole holding him down, Regan said.
>>> The chief said Cole weighs 230 pounds.
>>> Stewart drove the vehicle out of the parking lot, north onto Henry
>>> Street and into the parking lot of Acme Bedding Co., 660 W. Broadway,
>>> the chief said. It was unclear why she stopped at Acme Bedding.
>>> Authorities were dispatched to the bed store, where the security guard
>>> was safely turned over to police.
>>> But the women � after refusing to get out of the vehicle � were forced

>>> out at gunpoint, Regan said.
>>>
>> ALL security guards should be ARMED security guards.

neither should be allowed to be a security guard. they are both far to
prone to violence .

Patriot Games

Nov 8, 2009, 12:20:57 PM11/8/09
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:11:36 -0800, Major Debacle

<major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote:
>Patriot Games wrote:
>> ALL security guards should be ARMED security guards.
>Even the Muslim ones?

Of course not, we need to deport the Muslims, ALL MUSLIMS, and if they
hide then when we find them we need to drag them into the street, pour
gasoline on them and light them up.

>How about the *BLACK* Muslim ones?

See above.