Dawn between sweet and savory

marika

Sep 19, 2021, 3:55:04 PM9/19/21
the government is dangerous not its people. My take, yes i am biased and prejudiced. I try to correct myself when i am.

Hope the rest of this week is uplifting, they seem not to be fixing my roof today, and hurricanes seem to be heading to Cancun.

mk5000

Donald Trump is a remarkable man in terms of being able to sell himself, but let us not forget he was a television star for many years. That resonates with the public. I understand that because I know the business well. He is speaking what a lot of people somewhere in their heart kind of have, he says it in a rough, rough way, like the character in 'Network' who said 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!' Well, the Donald is doing that and it's pretty effective. But I must really consider, will he be a good president? And that's, in my mind, where the conversation stops.--Ron Howard

marika

Sep 19, 2021, 11:17:24 PM9/19/21
Let’s even pretend bears are nocturnal. (Because sometimes in heavily populated human places, they forage more at night, to avoid humans)
Many kinds of nocturnal animals stay out into daylight morning hours, and also come out early in afternoon daylight hours, to eat.
I only almost hit 3000 “nocturnal” deer in the road on my way to work, every day at 9am, and on the way home at 5pm. In broad daylight.

mk5000

Scared to let the morning take this away,
Dawn we'll break it,
I know we’ll make it,
Cause in the dark it's our safest haven.--"Insomnia" lyrics
Jason Derulo

marika

Sep 19, 2021, 11:20:36 PM9/19/21
someone i know literally lives in the woods but does not know bears are not nocturnal

What if god forbid the dog had not got loose and the bear came after him

And as if there are no other predators out at nine in the morning , plus other peoples pets

mk5000

Cheating at Marco Polo beneath the California smoke.
There goes the neighborhood, it used to be so good.
But out here in this strange little neck of the woods,
it all seems so stupid, but it all feels so good.

source: https://lyricsondemand.com/f/fruitbatslyrics/strangelittleneckofthewoodslyrics.html