Re: Profile: Viktor Bout

ElParedon

Mar 7, 2008, 10:10:15 PM3/7/08

"captain." <spammer...@now.net> wrote in message
news:ffkAj.87257$C61.78245@edtnps89...
> [...]
> wanted in the US - is widely regarded as one of the world's leading arms
> smugglers.
> A former Soviet officer, he launched into a new career after the fall of
> the USSR, reportedly selling weapons to countries under UN embargo.
>
> According to a 2007 book - Merchant of Death, by security experts Douglas
> Farah and Stephen Braun - Mr Bout built up his business using military
> planes left on the airfields of the collapsing Soviet empire in the early
> 1990s.
>
> These sturdy Antonovs and Ilyushins - along with their crews - were up for
> sale and easier to maintain than US aircraft.
>
> They were perfect for delivering goods to bumpy wartime airstrips around
> the world.
>

> Guns and diamonds
>
> Mr Bout is said have begun channelling weapons through a series of front
> companies to war-torn parts of Africa.
>
> According to the UN, he supported efforts by former Liberian President
> Charles Taylor's "to destabilise Sierra Leone and gain illicit access to
> diamonds".
>
> Mr Bout's early clients also included several Afghan groups during the
> chaos that preceded the victory of the Taleban in 1995, media reports
> claim.
>
> Then Mr Bout lived in Belgium, until his trade was highlighted in the
> local media, prompting the Brussels authorities to issue a warrant for his
> arrest.
>
> He is then said to have relocated to the United Arab Emirates.
>
> US and UN reports say he extended his operations to many African hotspots,
> including Angola, the Central African Republic, the Democratic of Congo,
> the Congo Republic and Sudan.
>

> Colombian connection
>
> The nickname "merchant of death" was coined by British Foreign Office
> minister Peter Hain.
>
> After reading a 2003 report about him, Mr Hain said: "Bout is the leading
> merchant of death who is the principal conduit for planes and supply
> routes that take arms... from east Europe, principally Bulgaria, Moldova
> and Ukraine to Liberia and Angola.
>
> "The UN has exposed Bout as the centre of a spider's web of shady arms
> dealers, diamond brokers and other operatives, sustaining the wars."
>
> Mr Bout was arrested in Bangkok at the behest of the US, in connection
> with alleged weapons sales to Colombia's Farc rebels.
>
> According to Mr Farah and Mr Braun, in the late 1990s he arranged
> deliveries of weapons to the guerrillas that enabled them "to greatly
> enhance their military capabilities".
>
> Their book also says that at one point, Mr Bout had a palatial residence
> in South Africa - only to have it attacked in an apparent gangland
> fallout.
>
> In October 2006, US President George W Bush issued an executive order
> freezing his assets and barring Americans from dealing with him.
>
> Despite the many allegations against him, the arms dealer has never been

Victor Bout owns an airfielsd in Sharjah which also houses dozens of
renegade Russian pilots, who make regular arms deliveries to Darfur rebels
and Sudanese army, to Somali clans, and to Liberian rebels, and anyone alse
standing in line.
Bout works for the Jewish arms dealers Marc Rich, Semyon Mogilevich and
Nevzlin brothers, all of whom also deal dope, illicit diamonds, and rare
metals. His sojourn in Thailand will be a short one. Bout has very powerful
friends all over the world. Remeber that it was Bill Clinton who pardoned
Marc Rich and allowed him to get away with cheating the US government of
about 50 million dollars. Mogilevich goons were caught trying to deliver
several suitcase nukes via Hungarian border to the purchasers and Nevzlins
are newcomers to the arms trade but they are well on the way of becoming big
movers of death to African people

ElParedon

Mar 7, 2008, 11:03:33 PM3/7/08

BULLETIN ITEM: PROFOUND BREAKTHROUGH: ALQAEDA IS A FAKE AND WAR ON TERROR IS
COMPLETE FABRICATION, says BBC, the world's premier English news source in a
just released video documentary.

MWM: The Finger Puppets are now fully exposed as finger puppets. Now for the
fingers....and the truth of 911...
How is it I am just now aware of this documentary?????

http://polidics.com/cia/

All commentaries below are forwarded from other lists.

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:40:20 -0700
From: "inspirit" <inlight...@frontiernet.net>
To: "Michael Mandeville"
Subject: Top Ranking CIA Operatives admit Al-qaeda is a complete Farbication

From the Daily Paul.....I haven't watched it yet but will watch it in the
morning

"The power of Nightmares"

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication
***********

Breaking News BBC Documentary. This is our New Sword..!!

This video is about 1 hr long and is earth shattering!!

Click on this link scroll down and play the video.

http://polidics.com/cia/

Then list this link everywhere, also send it to faux, CNN, msnbc. etc... you
know the drill..! Lets shove it back in their faces. McCain will not be
elected.

Let this genie out of the bottle, I especially want Tim Russett, and the
Faux people to watch it..

BBC's killer documentary called "The Power of Nightmares". Top CIA officials
openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having
existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied
with the Laws so they could go after "the bad guy of their choice" namely
laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and "criminal
organizations" such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundred's of
thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Governments story of Al-qaeda a
"group" or criminal organization they could "legally" go after. This video
documentary is off the hook.

January 7, 2008

2:22 pm There couldn't be a more important video to watch (so far). It's
amazing to me that Americans haven't started rioting.

Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
The Hills of Arizona USA at mw...@earthlink.net
Master Website Index is at: http://www.michaelmandeville.com

Michael Ejercito

Mar 8, 2008, 5:49:39 PM3/8/08
On Mar 7, 8:03 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> BULLETIN ITEM: PROFOUND BREAKTHROUGH: ALQAEDA IS A FAKE AND WAR ON TERROR IS
> COMPLETE FABRICATION, says BBC, the world's premier English news source in a
> just released video documentary.
I am not surprised that you believe that.

You do deny the Holocaust.

Michael

B.H. Cramer

Mar 8, 2008, 6:50:36 PM3/8/08

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

What holocaust, greaser?

> Michael

ElParedon

Mar 8, 2008, 8:59:06 PM3/8/08

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 7, 8:03 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> BULLETIN ITEM: PROFOUND BREAKTHROUGH: ALQAEDA IS A FAKE AND WAR ON TERROR
>> IS
>> COMPLETE FABRICATION, says BBC, the world's premier English news source
>> in a
>> just released video documentary.
> I am not surprised that you believe that.
Provide the proof that Al Qaeda exists and I will apologize!

> You do deny the Holocaust.
Never did deny the Holocaust of the Russian people by the hands of Jewish
Commissars

> Michael

B.H. Cramer

Mar 8, 2008, 9:47:42 PM3/8/08

"ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Nor can they.

>> Michael

Dr. Lippschitz

Mar 9, 2008, 1:32:02 AM3/9/08
"Fartass Jewad" < expert on shit. To Lardarse Jewtard, shit is like a fine
> wine and he knows every nuance and flavour of it. Jewtard is such an
> expert that he can tell you which side of the manure heap the shit was
> harvested on. He's a real connoisseur of shit like all jews.

Michael Ejercito

Mar 9, 2008, 1:17:56 PM3/9/08
On Mar 8, 3:50 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <benji...@home.now> wrote:
> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The Holocaust against the Jews during the 1940's.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Mar 9, 2008, 1:19:27 PM3/9/08
On Mar 8, 5:59 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> news:2f911e56-910f-40f6...@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com...> On Mar 7, 8:03 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >> BULLETIN ITEM: PROFOUND BREAKTHROUGH: ALQAEDA IS A FAKE AND WAR ON TERROR
> >> IS
> >> COMPLETE FABRICATION, says BBC, the world's premier English news source
> >> in a
> >> just released video documentary.
> > I am not surprised that you believe that.
>
> Provide the proof that Al Qaeda exists and I will apologize!
Videotapes by Osama bin Laden.

U.S. government reports referencing Al Qaeda dated before 2001.

> > You do deny the Holocaust.
>
> Never did deny the Holocaust of the Russian people by the hands of Jewish
> Commissars

Commissars like Stalin?

Michael

B.H. Cramer

Mar 10, 2008, 2:19:50 AM3/10/08

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Que? I know nothing of it.

B.H. Cramer

Mar 10, 2008, 2:20:23 AM3/10/08

> On Mar 8, 5:59 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > I am not surprised that you believe that.
>>
>> Provide the proof that Al Qaeda exists and I will apologize!
> Videotapes by Osama bin Laden.

Not proof, greaser.

> U.S. government reports referencing Al Qaeda dated before 2001.
>>
>> > You do deny the Holocaust.
>>
>> Never did deny the Holocaust of the Russian people by the hands of Jewish
>> Commissars
> Commissars like Stalin?

Stalin was not a commisar, greaser.

ElParedon

Mar 10, 2008, 9:39:59 PM3/10/08

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Never happened!
Jews slaughtered 100 million Russians and Ukrainians between 1917 and 1989,
that is what I call Holocaust

> Michael

ElParedon

Mar 10, 2008, 9:42:18 PM3/10/08

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 8, 5:59 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > I am not surprised that you believe that.
>>
>> Provide the proof that Al Qaeda exists and I will apologize!
> Videotapes by Osama bin Laden.

Crap! Mrs. Krantz is churning out videotapes by the dozen!
Adam Pearlman the Jew from LA heads the phony Al Qaeda!

Michael Ejercito

Mar 11, 2008, 11:22:07 AM3/11/08
On Mar 9, 10:19 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <benji...@home.now> wrote:
> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 8, 3:50 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <benji...@home.now> wrote:
> >> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> What holocaust, greaser?
>
> > The Holocaust against the Jews during the 1940's.
>
> Que? I know nothing of it.
Invincible ignorance is what props up Holocaust denial.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Mar 11, 2008, 11:22:39 AM3/11/08
On Mar 10, 5:39 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 8, 3:50 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <benji...@home.now> wrote:
> >> "Michael Ejercito" <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> What holocaust, greaser?
>
> > The Holocaust against the Jews during the 1940's.
>
> Never happened!
> Jews slaughtered 100 million Russians and Ukrainians between 1917 and 1989,
> that is what I call Holocaust
It was not the Jews who did the slaughtering.

Michael

captain.

Mar 11, 2008, 8:10:20 PM3/11/08
stop talking about the holocaust morons.

http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=25269