China Wants It's Balloon Back

26C.Z968

Feb 7, 2023, 10:23:23 AM2/7/23
https://www.dw.com/en/china-claims-downed-balloon-as-us-recovers-debris/a-64629718

The quarrel between Washington and Beijing over the incursion
of a Chinese balloon into United States airspace continued
on Tuesday.

The suspected surveillance balloon was shot down off the
South Carolina coast on Saturday after a days-long journey
across the US mainland.

When asked on Tuesday whether Beijing had asked the US to
return debris from the balloon, a Chinese foreign ministry
spokesperson said it belonged to China.

"What I can say is that this airship belongs to China and not
the United States," the spokesperson, Mao Ning, told a regular
news briefing. "This balloon is not American. The Chinese
government will continue to defend its legitimate rights and
interests," she added.

. . .

Yep, now they're demanding it BACK.

I say, after a good reverse-engineering interval, we
DO return it - after grinding all the bits down into
one-millimeter specks.

Frank

Feb 7, 2023, 10:36:08 AM2/7/23
I would tell them, toughee shitee.

Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

Feb 7, 2023, 11:13:33 AM2/7/23
Two can play the game. There will be payback. It is easy to catch the US
in the act because the US is spying on China (and every country) constantly.

Chasseur

Feb 7, 2023, 12:53:41 PM2/7/23
Should be interesting to see if Xi will take hostages as he did during
the Huawei Meng woman episode (the Michaels).

Chasseur

Governor Swill

Feb 7, 2023, 3:14:16 PM2/7/23
26 has the right idea. Send them what's left after we finish with it
with a note attached. "This is all the pieces we found. Evidently
the missile our F-22 shot it with are a LOT more powerful than
expected!"

Swill
NP: Nathalie Stutzmann, conductor · Royal Stockholm Philharmonic
Orchestra - "Bizet: L'Arlésienne Suite #1 - 2. Minuetto"
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick, Democrats

Glory to the heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

26C.Z968

Feb 7, 2023, 10:54:05 PM2/7/23
Careful - they'll say "toughee shitee" when we try
to buy all those materials/meds/tech/devices we no
longer make ourselves ..............

No China, no USA. That IS the state of things now.
We did it to ourselves.

Marx suggested that ordinary capitalist logic would
lead to self-destruction. He may have been correct -
totalitarians could make it for a nickel cheaper so
we moved ops to their country.

Governor Swill

Feb 8, 2023, 5:45:53 AM2/8/23
On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 22:53:55 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
wrote:

> Careful - they'll say "toughee shitee" when we try
> to buy all those materials/meds/tech/devices we no
> longer make ourselves ..............
>
> No China, no USA. That IS the state of things now.
> We did it to ourselves.
>
> Marx suggested that ordinary capitalist logic would
> lead to self-destruction. He may have been correct -
> totalitarians could make it for a nickel cheaper so
> we moved ops to their country.

Better to have China as a competitor than an enemy. We won the Cold
War against Russia but trying to fight one with China simultaneously
was not sustainable. Thus, Nixon sent Kissinger to work it out.

Swill

Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

Feb 8, 2023, 9:36:37 AM2/8/23
Governor Swill wrote on 2/8/2023 5:45 AM:
> On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 22:53:55 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Careful - they'll say "toughee shitee" when we try
>> to buy all those materials/meds/tech/devices we no
>> longer make ourselves ..............
>>
>> No China, no USA. That IS the state of things now.
>> We did it to ourselves.
>>
>> Marx suggested that ordinary capitalist logic would
>> lead to self-destruction. He may have been correct -
>> totalitarians could make it for a nickel cheaper so
>> we moved ops to their country.
> Better to have China as a competitor than an enemy. We won the Cold
> War against Russia but trying to fight one with China simultaneously
> was not sustainable. Thus, Nixon sent Kissinger to work it out.

Nixon and Kissinger were on a mission instructed by their globalist
backer to open up the market in China which has 4 times the population
of the US, and at the same time use China to fight Russia. The US has
been the instigator behind WWI and WWII and successfully wore out
Germany and Britain to dethrone the British Empire as the world
hegemon.  What the US is doing in Ukraine now is to have a repeat
performance to start a European war between Europe and Russia, and then
again destroy Russia, Britain, Germany and France to secure its position
as world hegemon.

Governor Swill

Feb 8, 2023, 4:18:12 PM2/8/23
On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 09:36:32 -0500, Mighty? Wannabe? <@.> wrote:

>Nixon and Kissinger were on a mission instructed by their globalist
>backer to open up the market in China which has 4 times the population
>of the US,

Who was this "backer"?

>and at the same time use China to fight Russia.

This is a bad thing?

>The US has
>been the instigator behind WWI and WWII

*laughs and points*

>and successfully wore out
>Germany and Britain to dethrone the British Empire as the world
>hegemon.

Britain was already worn out. In case you hadn't noticed, Britain was
reaching the point of poverty even before the dawn of the twentieth
century. It was an empty shell by the time war broke out.

History is your friend if you can read.

>What the US is doing in Ukraine now is to have a repeat
>performance to start a European war between Europe and Russia, and then
>again destroy Russia, Britain, Germany and France to secure its position
>as world hegemon.

*laughs and points*

Is it *our* fault Russia's government and military are too corrupt and
stupid to make war?

Leper

Feb 8, 2023, 11:10:08 PM2/8/23
My! My! My! What a vivid imagination you have. We really need to shut
down that I29 drug pipeline to Canada, before any more of you Communists
residing there, fully crack up. However, you are somewhat entertaining
with your spastic antics.

26C.Z968

Feb 9, 2023, 1:18:09 AM2/9/23
Fuck Canada and it's minor annoyances - the REAL problem
is CHINA. We've let ourselves become its butt-boy.

And it only PRETENDS to be a "competitor" - it's ACTUALLY
a dire ENEMY. Xi really makes no pretenses about that, so
why do we ignore it ???

Focus !!!

Leper

Feb 9, 2023, 1:35:05 AM2/9/23
Yep. He is fixing to FOCUS. BOFUS!

Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

Feb 9, 2023, 2:10:23 AM2/9/23

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2023, 4:47:24 AM2/9/23
On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 01:17:57 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
wrote:

>On 2/8/23 11:10 PM, Leper wrote:
China is not America. Anybody can practice free market economics but
only when you have full freedom and diversity of thought can you excel
in it or anything else. Without that freedom and diversity we in the
States take for granted, countries like Russia and China can *NEVER*
best us in anything.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 9, 2023, 7:14:19 AM2/9/23
You are a shameless lying mofo.

There is no "full freedom and diversity of thought" in the US, you
shameless lying mofo.

For starters, do you remember Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, and
Edward Snowden, you shameless lying mofo?

--

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Zelensky declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 to Jewish parents in the industrial metropolis of Kryvyy Rih in southern Ukraine, USSR. Like many people from Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk region, he grew up as a native Russian speaker
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Volodymyr-Zelensky

Zelensky is #1 of The Jerusalem Post's 50 Most Influential Jews of 2022
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influential-jews-2022

U.S. admits to running Ukraine biolabs
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Is this bald kraut with beady shifty eyes holding hands with the Jew clown?
https://www.thelocal.de/20221207/fact-check-how-much-help-has-germany-given-ukraine/

Zelensky's Green-Screen Fake Video
You can easily discern that Zelensky is standing in front of a green screen in a studio by observing the inconsistency of lighting on Zelensky's face and the natural lighting of the background, and notice that the green-screen artifacts on Zelensky's body outline when the green-screen is edited out, and notice that the background is a static photo by noting there is no change in the background for 10 minutes like wind blowing tree branches and dead leaves, and notice that no white vapor was coming out of Zelensky's mouth when speaking outdoors in freezing temperature in Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txQHyYQkkI

Zelenskyy has no interest in freedom or democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-this-reality-about-ukraines-zelenskyy

Putin says Russia could adopt US preemptive strike concept
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-russia-adopt-us-preemptive-strike-concept-94876110

Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkp2G0Q9Ac

Putin attends Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NwYlTlHxs

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/

Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2023, 8:35:54 AM2/9/23
On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 07:14:12 -0500, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>> China is not America. Anybody can practice free market economics but
>> only when you have full freedom and diversity of thought can you excel
>> in it or anything else. Without that freedom and diversity we in the
>> States take for granted, countries like Russia and China can *NEVER*
>> best us in anything.
>>
>> Swill
>>

>You are a shameless lying mofo.
>
>There is no "full freedom and diversity of thought" in the US, you
>shameless lying mofo.
>
>For starters, do you remember Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, and
>Edward Snowden, you shameless lying mofo?

When did anybody claim America is perfect? Cite.

We have our flaws but your list above is composed of two traitors and
a liar and thief.

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2023, 8:54:34 AM2/9/23
The Russians are failing in Ukraine because of their top down,
authoritarian approach. Local commanders must get approval of every
decision unlike the US non-Com corps which has the training and the
ability to make on the spot decisions about military actions. Nobody
in the Russian military has true freedom of thought or action because
they're all afraid they'll be gulaged if they make a decision on their
own and it fails.

Add to this the corruption endemic to Russian society for centuries
and you get stupid decisions like sending a 40 mile long convoy to
attack Kyiv and forgetting to send fuel trucks with them.

The Ukrainians didn't even have to do all that much attacking. When
the trucks and tanks ran out of gas, Russian troops abandoned them and
headed home on foot.

Russians are incompetent, stupid and corrupt. That's why they'll
never amount to anything.

How many commanders has Pootin' used in Ukraine in a year? Half a
dozen or more? If he had competent people in the first place the war
would have been won months ago.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 9, 2023, 2:16:32 PM2/9/23
Governor Swill wrote on 2/9/2023 8:35 AM:
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 07:14:12 -0500, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> China is not America. Anybody can practice free market economics but
>>> only when you have full freedom and diversity of thought can you excel
>>> in it or anything else. Without that freedom and diversity we in the
>>> States take for granted, countries like Russia and China can *NEVER*
>>> best us in anything.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>>
>> You are a shameless lying mofo.
>>
>> There is no "full freedom and diversity of thought" in the US, you
>> shameless lying mofo.
>>
>> For starters, do you remember Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, and
>> Edward Snowden, you shameless lying mofo?
> When did anybody claim America is perfect? Cite.
>
> We have our flaws but your list above is composed of two traitors and
> a liar and thief.
>
> Swill

They exposed your government's lies to the American people and to the
world, you stupid fuck. You tolerate your own government lying to the
American people and the world, and so you deserve all the bad things
you've got and all the good things you ain't got, you stupid
mouthbreathing mofo.