EU and US

46 views
Skip to first unread message

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jul 1, 2002, 3:16:45 PM7/1/02
to
In article <5o21iuk3hhfch4rfg...@4ax.com>,
Paul Rooney <paulv...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hello all!
> I'd be interested to hear views about the role of the EU in recent
> events, and whether anyone thinks the EU matters in relation to
> Israel's peace/security. There have always been differences between
> European countries and the US on middle-eastern policy, but does this
> matter? Is US foreign policy the only one that matters in this case?
>
>
> Paul
> [This address will shortly become defunct]

If it depends on the EU that kisses asses of Arab terror? France that
build a nuclear reactor to Sadam? Spain that clamored it's pain for the
Jenin "massacre" that wasn't? the EU that counts it's coin drooling at
Arab markets? The EU that has half it's population happy that Jews are
hurting anywhere and protecting perpetrators while remembering it's
bloody past of 6,000,000 of our people they exterminated. That EU? You
tell us!

wyze wan

unread,
Jul 2, 2002, 6:37:52 PM7/2/02
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
Albert Reingewirtz <al...@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<alber-1B5F6C....@news2.news.adelphia.net>...

> In article <5o21iuk3hhfch4rfg...@4ax.com>,
> Paul Rooney <paulv...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all!
> > I'd be interested to hear views about the role of the EU in recent
> > events, and whether anyone thinks the EU matters in relation to
> > Israel's peace/security. There have always been differences between
> > European countries and the US on middle-eastern policy, but does this
> > matter? Is US foreign policy the only one that matters in this case?
> >
> >
> > Paul
> > [This address will shortly become defunct]
>
> If it depends on the EU that kisses asses of Arab terror? France that
> build a nuclear reactor to Sadam? Spain that clamored it's pain for the
> Jenin "massacre" that wasn't? the EU that counts it's coin drooling at
> Arab markets?
>
>
>

WHAT THE, USA AS AN ALTERNATIVE???

THE FUNDER AND BACKER OF MORE DESPOTIC REGIMES
INCLUDING PROPING SADDAM
DURING THE IRAN IRAQ WAR WITH
HI TECH MILITARY WEAPONS
AND INTELLIGENCE, AS WELL AS
CREATING AND BACKING THE MODERN MUJAHUDIN
THE SPAWN OF AL QUEDA AND
THE TALIBAN. WELL DONE!!

THE US. THE NO.1 ARMS SELLER IN THE WORLD
INCLUDING KNOWN DESPOTIC REGIMES, AND
HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSERS WHICH THE
STATE DEPARTMENT ADMITS.

WELL DONE!

AT LEAST THE EU HAS MORE MORAL HIGH
GROUND FROM THE SEWER US FORIEGN POLICY
HAS OPERATED IN IN RELATION TO THE
MIDDLE EAST.

>
>The EU that has half it's population happy that Jews are
> hurting anywhere and protecting perpetrators while remembering it's
> bloody past of 6,000,000 of our people they exterminated. That EU? You
> tell us!
>

DON'T COLONIZE A LAND POPULATED BY
THE SAME PEOPLES FOR CENTURIES.
DON'T REPRESS THEM, DON'T
INDISCRIMINATELY KILL THEM AND
INSTIGATE SUB APARTHEID LAWS
(-TO QUOTE DESMOND TUTU AND NELSON MANDELA)
THEN YOU'LL FIND NO ONE WANTS TO KILL YOU.

NO EU COUNTRY WANTS TO SEE ISREAL DESTROYED
BUT PEOPLE ARE FRUSTRATED AT SEEING HUMAN RIGHTS
ABUSES BACKED BY THE USA VETEOS IN THE UN FOR THE
LAST 50 YEARS. THEN HAVE GEORGE DUH BUSH COME
ON TV TALKING ABOUT RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
WE CHERISH.


WYZE.

Quackamodo

unread,
Jul 2, 2002, 6:45:37 PM7/2/02
to
OOOO are we cranky did the dum dum gore lose the election?The U.S.A is the only alternative Europe is a bunch of terrorist
ass kissing losers.

Albert Reingewirtz

unread,
Jul 2, 2002, 8:28:09 PM7/2/02
to
In article <71412a09.02070...@posting.google.com>,
wyze...@hotmail.com (wyze wan) wrote:

I must have touched a nerve since this Arab terror supporter with no
name nor an address types non sense in caps. Moron!

Quackamodo

unread,
Jul 2, 2002, 9:30:32 PM7/2/02
to

Albert Reingewirtz wrote:

>>>> I smell an amigocabbage alias.

Norma Blankenfeld

unread,
Jul 3, 2002, 12:50:20 AM7/3/02
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse

Forgive the top-post, but am I getting the correct message: that it is the
US that is getting in the way of support for Israel? That would be an
obscure reason to shape attitudes about a tragic situation. Norma


"wyze wan" <wyze...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:71412a09.02070...@posting.google.com...

Jack White

unread,
Jul 3, 2002, 12:32:38 AM7/3/02
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
Albert Reingewirtz <al...@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<alber-1B5F6C....@news2.news.adelphia.net>...

Zionists are ungrateful cowards.
You had NO problem letting the French design and construct nuclear
reactors in Israel.
You had NO problem when France basically all but made Jericho1 and
Jericho2 ballistic missiles as well as the Shavit SLV for Israel.
What did France get for helping Israel SO MUCH(more than any country
in the world ever except for the USA)?
Well, what France got is the fact that there's MORE anti-French racism
in Israel than in ANY PLACE ON EARTH.
If you ungrateful Zionists had any self-respect, and pride, or any
dignity, then you'd disassemble Jericho1 and Jericho2 ballistic
missiles, Shavit SLVs, all the nuclear warheads that Israel has that
WOULDN'T have ever existed if it weren't for the French feeling sorry
for Israel and giving them handouts, and ship it all back to France.
This should be very important to ANYONE who thinks about helping
Zionists.
LOOK at the way they treat the French after ALL that France has done
for Israel.
There are MANY other weapons systems also that France has given to
Israel besides ballisic missiles, SLVs, and nuclear weapons.
Israelis should kiss the ground that any American or any Frenchman
walks on because Israel would NOT exist if it weren't for the handouts
from and the pity that Israel got from the USA and France.
Why don't you Zionists go and pick on Russia now?
Russia is the one building nuclear reactors in Iran, and the Russian
Mafia were the ones who sold thermonuclear warheads to Iran in the
early 90s.
You Zionists must know that Russia can flaten Israel like a pancake,
and that they won't take your BS the way France does so that's why you
don't dare mess with Russia.

jack Garbuz

unread,
Jul 3, 2002, 9:55:29 AM7/3/02
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
> > If it depends on the EU that kisses asses of Arab terror? France that
> > build a nuclear reactor to Sadam? Spain that clamored it's pain for the
> > Jenin "massacre" that wasn't? the EU that counts it's coin drooling at
> > Arab markets? The EU that has half it's population happy that Jews are
> > hurting anywhere and protecting perpetrators while remembering it's
> > bloody past of 6,000,000 of our people they exterminated. That EU? You
> > tell us!
>
> Zionists are ungrateful cowards.
> You had NO problem letting the French design and construct nuclear
> reactors in Israel.<

It was a two way street. Israel and France helped EACH other build nuclear
weapons.
Let's also not forget that it was mostly Jewish physicists who were
responsible for the US
getting the A-bomb first, and France did not get all of its nuclear
capabilities independently.
Israel had also helped the French in the Suez Crisis. It was only when that
asshole DeGaulle came back into power, and he figured that Arab oil was
worth more than friendship with ISrael, that French policy flipped the other
way. Another point, there was no anti-nuclear proliferation treaty until
1968. Neither France, Israel, China nor India were in violation of it
because it didn't exist. But those who've developed nuclear bomb
capabilities since then have in fact violated it.

> You had NO problem when France basically all but made Jericho1 and
> Jericho2 ballistic missiles as well as the Shavit SLV for Israel.<

Bullshit. Also, Dassault was a Jew, and the Mirages were virtually spec'd
by Israel.
If Israel is so ratarded in missile development, then why did the US fund
the development of the ISraeli DESIGNED Arrow II ABM? Who designed the
Gabriel ship to ship missiles?
Who designed the Rafael Python-4 AMRAAM?

> What did France get for helping Israel SO MUCH(more than any country
> in the world ever except for the USA)?
> Well, what France got is the fact that there's MORE anti-French racism
> in Israel than in ANY PLACE ON EARTH.<

The US saved France's ass TWICE in this century. What did the US get from
France?
The Frence were quite eager collaborators in turning in their JEws to the
Nazis, and stealing
plenty of Jewish properties. They deserve the Arabs taking over their
country. Who needs them? Their movies are so boring they drive one to
suicide anyway. I hope France becomes the next Islamic republic in Europe
after Albania and Kosovo.

> If you ungrateful Zionists had any self-respect, and pride, or any
> dignity, then you'd disassemble Jericho1 and Jericho2 ballistic
> missiles, Shavit SLVs, all the nuclear warheads that Israel has that
> WOULDN'T have ever existed if it weren't for the French feeling sorry
> for Israel and giving them handouts, and ship it all back to France.
> This should be very important to ANYONE who thinks about helping
> Zionists.<

France wasn't feeling sorry for anybody but herself. France was in the midst
of losing their North African empire and merely embraced Israel as a natural
ally to put some pressure on Nasser who was helping Algeria. BTW, the
Israeli expert us of Mysteres and Mirages put Dassault on the international
map. They were the best publicity Dassault could have ever gotten for their
products and helped sell billions of dollars worth. If France had been able
to fight 1/10th as well against Germany as Israel did against an enemy 100
times its size, the US wouldn't have had to come in twice in 25 years to
save their sorry ass!


> LOOK at the way they treat the French after ALL that France has done
> for Israel.
> There are MANY other weapons systems also that France has given to
> Israel besides ballisic missiles, SLVs, and nuclear weapons.<

Gave??? My ass. Jews and Israel helped the French develop those systems in
the first place!
Isn't Dassault a JEW?

> Israelis should kiss the ground that any American or any Frenchman
> walks on because Israel would NOT exist if it weren't for the handouts
> from and the pity that Israel got from the USA and France.<

Let me tell you, Israel fought the '48 war with Czech (Russian) arms and
kicked Arab ass even then. If it wasn't for all the arms the Soviets were
laying on the Arabs, the Israelis would have been able to do for
themselves. And, quite frankly, if Israel had another one or two million
American Jews go there, they could be totally self-sufficient in everything,
like Sweden. France wouldn't be anything today if it weren't for the US.

> Why don't you Zionists go and pick on Russia now?
> Russia is the one building nuclear reactors in Iran, and the Russian
> Mafia were the ones who sold thermonuclear warheads to Iran in the
> early 90s. You Zionists must know that Russia can flaten Israel like a
pancake,
> and that they won't take your BS the way France does so that's why you
> don't dare mess with Russia.<

Russia knows that the ISraeli reach can reach into Russia as well. Israel's
"force de frappe"
can reach any part of Europe and almost anywhere else too, and is growing.
No country in the world will be able to flatten Israel without itself going
unscathed. The price any country will have to pay to destroy 5 million
Israeli Jews will not be light by any means. Whether or not it would be
worth it to them is for them to decide. One thing for sure, Israel will not
go down alone.


wyze wan

unread,
Jul 3, 2002, 8:04:03 AM7/3/02
to
Why this is marked as abuse? It has been marked as abuse.
Report not abuse
Albert Reingewirtz <al...@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<alber-F70051....@news2.news.adelphia.net>...

STOP THE PROPOGANDA.

I BELIEVE IN HUMAN RIGHTS.
NOT SUPPORTING TERRORISTS.
EVERYTHING HAS IT'S ROOTS
THOUGH.

ISRAEL HAS BEEN
VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS
THE LAST 50 YEARS
TO THE POINT THAT PEOPLE
FEEL SO HOPELESS THEY
WANT TO BLOW THEMSELVES
UP TO GET THEIR POINT
ACROSS.

IF YOU FOLLOWED THE
UN RESOLUTIONS AND THE GENEVA
CONVENTION FOR THE LAST 50
YEARS, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE
PEOPLE DELEGATING THEIR OWN
BRAND OF JUSTICE.

WYZE.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages