Re: I've figured out the Democrat illegal alien plan

26B.X958

May 22, 2023, 1:06:09 AM5/22/23
On 5/21/23 7:26 PM, Jonathan Ball wrote:
> Democrats intend to depopulate the blacks in the USA and replace them with
> Mexicans.

'Blacks' are doing better these days (mostly due
to Trump). Dems need a NEW welfare-slave class.

However - I think they've mis-calculated. Most
of the 'hispanics' are NOT "liberals", but good
Catholic conservatives - and they've SEEN what
happens in commie regimes (why do you think Joe
expedites deportation of Venezuelans/Nicaraguans -
he DOESN'T WANT THEM TO TALK).

> Mexicans are cleaner than blacks, engage in less crime, work harder and do
> what they are told without running their mouths or flapping their lips.

I'd suggest reviewing your racism ......

In any case, the 'Mexicans' are NOT the natural
allies of the American left. Last election I saw
lots of TRUMP signs in the 'hispanic' neighborhoods
but NO 'Biden' signs ...

There IS another reason for importing so many ... and
it's not due to any of the usual politics. Check out
the reproduction figures for native USAians. Below
the break-even point. Even Musk has pointed this out.
Modern economics requires stealing from the future
to pay for the present - but that doesn't work if
there's not enough 'future' to tax. Disaster ! So,
you import lots of new taxable laborers .....

Of course millions of people jobs being replaced
by 'AI' - that's the real economic disaster on
the near horizon. Haven't heard a single plan for
dealing with that .....

OK ... you line up at the Govt Store at dawn with
your EBT card in hand and wait all day to get yer
little packet of soggy soybean goo to live on ...
very Soviet .....

Mr. B1ack

May 22, 2023, 1:09:53 AM5/22/23
On 5/21/2023 10:05 PM, 26B.X958 wrote:
> On 5/21/23 7:26 PM, Jonathan Ball wrote:
>> Democrats intend to depopulate the blacks in the USA and replace them with
>> Mexicans.
>
>   'Blacks' are doing better these days (mostly due
>   to Trump).

Bullshit.

Gronk

May 28, 2023, 2:02:31 AM5/28/23
26B.X958 wrote:
> On 5/21/23 7:26 PM, Jonathan Ball wrote:
>> Democrats intend to depopulate the blacks in the USA and replace them
>> with
>> Mexicans.
>
>   'Blacks' are doing better these days (mostly due
>   to Trump). Dems need a NEW welfare-slave class.

That explains why they voted overwhelmingly for #DirtyDon.

Except they didn't.

24D.234

May 28, 2023, 3:55:49 PM5/28/23
As I believe I elucidated a few (deleted) lines down ...

Saw lots of TRUMP banners in the 'hispanic'
neighborhoods, but not even ONE Biden banner.

In short the Dems IMAGINE that 'hispanics' like them,
or maybe have a plan to FORCE them into servitude
regardless.

The other, beyond partisan, aspect is sub-replacement
population growth amongst native-borns. No future to
rob to pay for the present. Solution, import a whole
new taxable class that still tends to have large
families. Even xenophobic Japan now seems to be on
this track, S.Korea is looking that way too - and it's
likely the real reason why EU countries were so soft
on 'immigrants' rather than the 'humanitarian' BS
excuses.

Elon Musk recently ran some numbers and says he's
actually concerned about the species as a whole
due to sub-replacement birthrates. However I suspect
there will be pockets of ardent fuckers here and
there ... civs might fall, but the species won't.

Gronk

Jun 3, 2023, 12:51:28 AM6/3/23
24D.234 wrote:
> On 5/28/23 2:00 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> 26B.X958 wrote:
>>>
>>>    'Blacks' are doing better these days (mostly due
>>>    to Trump). Dems need a NEW welfare-slave class.
>>
>> That explains why they voted overwhelmingly for #DirtyDon.
>>
>> Except they didn't.
>
>   As I believe I elucidated a few (deleted) lines down ...
>
>   Saw lots of TRUMP banners in the 'hispanic'
>   neighborhoods, but not even ONE Biden banner.

Suuuuuure you did.

https://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latino-vote-analysis-2020-presidential-election

The analysis of votes cast in 13 states is the most
comprehensive look at how Latinos voted in the 2020
general election. In 12 of those states, Latinos
supported Biden over President Donald Trump by a
margin of at least 2 to 1. And in nine of the 13 —
including the battleground states of Wisconsin and
Pennsylvania — the margin was at least 3 to 1. Only
in Florida was Biden’s margin among Latino voters
less than 2 to 1.

Nationwide, Latinos cast 16.6 million votes in 2020,
an increase of 30.9% over the 2016 presidential
election. By comparison, turnout was 15.9% greater
among voters of all races. The states analyzed in
the report — Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida,
Georgia, Illinois, New Mexico, Nevada, New York,
Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin — are
collectively home to about 80% of the nation’s Latino
electorate.

24D.224

Jun 3, 2023, 7:44:03 PM6/3/23
On 6/3/23 12:51 AM, Gronk wrote:
> 24D.234 wrote:

>>> That explains why they voted overwhelmingly for #DirtyDon.
>>>
>>> Except they didn't.
>>
>>    As I believe I elucidated a few (deleted) lines down ...
>>
>>    Saw lots of TRUMP banners in the 'hispanic'
>>    neighborhoods, but not even ONE Biden banner.
>
> Suuuuuure you did.

Apparently unlike you, I don't lock myself
in the basement 24/7/365 ...

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:43:23 AM6/9/23
I didn't see any #DirtyDon signs in Hispanic neighborhoods - prove
me wrong...

23k.304

Aug 13, 2023, 1:16:20 AM8/13/23
Not worth the bother ... ignore the facts at your
political peril.

That heavily-hispanic Miami/Dade flipped DeSantis
last election ought to tell you something.

Yea, yea, I know you had high hopes of using hispanics
as your new DNC Plantation slaves - but it's not going
to work. They HATE gawdless commie suck-ups.

Gronk

Aug 19, 2023, 1:59:35 AM8/19/23
I said "prove me wrong"...

51b.1055

Aug 19, 2023, 10:19:24 PM8/19/23
Plan to kidnap a random thousand 'hispanics' and torture
them into declaring their political loyalties ??? Sorry,
you'll just have to look at the election rolls, and the
ones for the next election ......

They are not gonna go on down to the DNC Plantation. This
is what I see, this is what I hear, this is what they say.
They know about commies ...

Robert Youngdale

Aug 20, 2023, 1:13:10 AM8/20/23
No one has to prove you wrong. You have to prove yourself right. You can't.

Robert Youngdale

Aug 20, 2023, 1:22:37 AM8/20/23

Charlie Glock

Aug 20, 2023, 10:28:59 AM8/20/23
Yep.
Many are also religious and traditional family oriented. They are no longer falling for the
Democrat's line of helping them.

My personal belief is that Biden and his string pullers are opening up the borders to destroy the
country. They want to bring down the USA so they can promote globalism and a 2 class society. This
will be, the ultra wealthy and the poor.

It's about controlling the population.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

51b.1055

Aug 20, 2023, 1:45:04 PM8/20/23
The 2-tier society is pretty much exactly what's the
norm south of the border - patrons and peons - the
old Spanish paradigm.

Think all our new 'hispanics' are gonna put up with
simply jumping from pan to fire ? On the whole I think
they've imported the next MAGA generation - they will
be absorbed (and alter the flavor of) the GOP, not
the DNC/WokieComs.

The OTHER reason to bring them is is the same reason
we see in a number of other countries, including Japan
and Korea - 1st-world countries SHRINK. There are a
lot less children ... and that means a smaller future
taxable labor base. Can't rob the future to pay for
the present if there's no taxable future. I've yet
to see any economic system that works with an inverted
age demographic. The assumption, the need, is for
a forever-growing pop.

Gronk

Gronk

Aug 26, 2023, 1:18:51 AM8/26/23