Culture of the United States

Tell it like it is.

Jun 9, 2023, 5:08:51 PM6/9/23
I watched the news yesterday, and saw the sheriff in Arizona say they have been seeing passports abandoned and left on the ground. Can you believe at the southern border from 40 countries.
The Democrat Party in violation of the very laws which they, The Democrat Party, helped write to allow people to enter the United States promising that those emigrants will be supported by TAX Payers of BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES of the US Congress. But only if they enter UNDOCUMENTED.
Can an entire political party be in contempt of the very laws which they helped write? If they break faith with the laws of the United States Congress, which they themselves helped write.

Tell it like it is.

Jun 9, 2023, 5:10:09 PM6/9/23