** POPE EXPIRES***1/4/5

1 view

2012

Apr 1, 2005, 1:23:42 AM4/1/05
Pope John Paul was in a "very grave" condition on Friday and appeared
close to death after suffering cardio-circulatory collapse and shock,
the Vatican said in a statement.

Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls said the 84-year-old Pope had
been given the "Holy Viaticum" -- communion reserved for those close to
death -- and had decided himself not to go to hospital for treatment.

The Vatican statement said the Pope had received cardio-respiratory
assistance on Thursday and on Friday morning was still "conscious,
lucid and tranquil."

It said the Pope celebrated Mass with his close aides at 6.00 a.m. (11
p.m. EST) on Friday.

Pope John Paul's fragile health took a sharp turn for the worse on
Thursday evening as he developed a very high fever caused by a urinary
infection.

Half-Baked

Apr 1, 2005, 2:05:57 AM4/1/05
Those are some pretty 'fancy' words about our religious leader. what do they mean in
normal language.
Are you saying has done his last [what ever he does] ?

KimM

Apr 1, 2005, 3:28:05 AM4/1/05
POPE John Paul has been DECLARED by the "Past Life" to be the Current Pope until tithe
near end of 2005 (and beyond). Stop letting 'The Media' try to bury him now, and
support him all the way to his life's fulfillment!!!

wackoja...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 1, 2005, 4:44:49 AM4/1/05
He has now -- literally -- in a coma now....

very sad times indeed.....

yes siree yes indeedles

HOOROO

2012

Apr 1, 2005, 5:02:17 AM4/1/05

News Update: NY POst website

JOHN PAUL ON BRINK OF DEATH AS HIS HEART FAILS IN NEW CRISIS

By PHILIP PULLELLA in Vatican City and ANDY GELLER in N.Y.

Email Archives
Print Reprint

April 1, 2005 -- Pope John Paul II was in "very grave" condition and
appeared close to death today after suffering heart failure and blood
poisoning while fighting a urinary-tract infection, the Vatican said.
The 84-year-old pontiff was given the Holy Viaticum - communion
reserved for those close to death - and the last rites, the Holy See
said in a statement.

The pontiff's already fragile health took a dramatic turn for the worse
yesterday when he developed a very high fever caused by the infection.

He was given antibiotics and his condition stabilized, but a few hours
later, he suffered a setback.

"A state of septic shock and cardio-circulatory attack set in" and the
pope received aid from a respirator, the Vatican said.

"This morning, the Holy Father's health condition is very grave."

Experts said septic shock is blood poisoning that occurs when a
powerful infection enters the bloodstream. It causes the heart failure
the pope experienced.

The Holy See said that the pope chose not to go to the hospital and at
6 a.m., he celebrated Mass with close aides.

The pontiff is "conscious, lucid and tranquil," it said.

Doctors stayed at John Paul's side during the night, and a solitary
light shone in the vast Apostolic Palace in a room set up for medical
staff.

The pope has been the leader of the world's 1.1 billion Catholics for
more than 26 years, but in the last decade, his health has declined
steadily.

He has been seriously ill for the last two months.

John Paul's latest health crisis occurred a day after he began being
fed with a tube inserted through his nose.

"The Holy Father was today stricken by a very high fever provoked by
what has been ascertained to be an infection of the urinary tract," the
Vatican said.

"An appropriate antibiotic therapy has begun. The clinical situation is
being closely watched by the Vatican medical team treating him."

Sources said that last night, the Polish-born pontiff received the
Catholic sacrament for the sick and dying, formerly known as the last
rites.

It reportedly was administered by John Paul's closest aide, Polish
Archbishop Stanislaw Dziwisz, his private secretary.

The sacrament is performed not only for people at the point of death,
but also for those facing grave illness or a serious operation.

And it may be repeated. The pope received it after Turkish assassin
Mahmet Ali Agca shot him in May 1981.

The pontiff's latest illness developed suddenly, the Rome daily La
Repubblica said.

John Paul attended Mass in the morning in his private chapel, then did
paperwork in an armchair.

Abruptly, at 6:45 p.m., the gaunt pope turned ghostly pale and his
blood pressure plummeted, the newspaper said.

Other reports said his temperature soared to 104.

"He is ill, very ill," a medical source said.

Christoph Cardinal Schoenborn, the archbishop of Vienna and a possible
successor to John Paul, said the pope was "approaching, as far as a
person can tell, the end of his life."

Father Konrad Hejmo, a Polish priest who works at the Vatican and has
close ties to the pope's inner circle, offered a ray of hope, saying
John Paul's condition had begun "stabilizing" as a result of the
medication.

But a few hours later, the Vatican issued its statement, saying the
pontiff's condition was grave.

Worried Catholics - including priests, nuns and pilgrims speaking
French, German, Spanish and English - gathered on the edge of St.
Peter's Square.

"We heard the news and we're here to pray. We feel we need to be close
to the pope right now," said Sister Antonia, a Rome nun.

Many of those in the square cupped small candles in their hands. Some
knelt on the cobblestones to pray.

"There's nothing we can do but pray. We're all upset," said Italian
Agriculture Minister Giovanni Alemanno, who was in the crowd.

In February and March, the pope spent a total of 28 days at Rome's
Gemelli Polyclinic for treatment of breathing problems brought on by
the flu.

On Feb. 24, he underwent a tracheotomy, and a breathing tube was
inserted in his throat.

On Wednesday, doctors inserted a feeding tube through the pope's nose
and into his stomach to try to boost his strength.

Because the pope suffers from Parkinson's disease, he has trouble
swallowing, and food can go down his windpipe and into his lungs,
raising the risk of pneumonia.

In fighting his ailments, John Paul has become a picture of suffering.
Hours before the tube was inserted, he appeared at his apartment window
but managed to utter only a rasping sound.

In New York, the faithful flocked to St. Patrick's Cathedral to pray
for the ailing pontiff.

"I know his time has come and God's going to take him," said writer
John Quinn, 43.

Renato DeRita, 49, a chemist, said he found it particularly painful to
watch the deterioration of a man who was once so hale and hearty.

"This was the first pope in my lifetime who was really robust. It's
been kind of hard to see this pope decline," he said.

Additional reporting by Mark Bulliet and Post Wire Services

ely

Apr 1, 2005, 6:10:43 AM4/1/05
.com...

> He has now -- literally -- in a coma now....

is not true

ely

Apr 1, 2005, 6:11:17 AM4/1/05
> News Update: NY POst website
>
> JOHN PAUL ON BRINK OF DEATH AS HIS HEART FAILS IN NEW CRISIS
>
> By PHILIP PULLELLA in Vatican City and ANDY GELLER in N.Y.
i am italian. u have wrong news.

George

Apr 1, 2005, 8:36:31 AM4/1/05
The media? The only information about the Pope comes directly from the
official Vatican sources.

"KimM" <Ki...@Sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Urs Hoelzle

Apr 1, 2005, 7:53:06 PM4/1/05
He's not dead yet!

2012

Apr 1, 2005, 10:13:19 PM4/1/05
pope news update:

Saturday 02.04.2005, CET 05:06

April 2, 2005 3:20 AM

Catholics Pray as Pope Slides Towards Death

By Philip Pullella and Phil Stewart

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Roman Catholics around the worldwaited and
prayed as Pope John Paul slid toward death onSaturday after a 26-year
reign that helped undermine Sovietcommunism and vigorously upheld
long-standing Vaticandoctrines.

Tens of thousands of faithful staged an emotional vigil inSt Peter's
Square deep into the night after Vatican officialssaid the 84-year-old
Pope's health was fading fast.

"Stay with us. Don't leave us," the crowds chanted, manypeople weeping
uncontrollably as they stared up at the Papalapartments, where just two
lights blazed.

But senior churchmen made clear that death was close athand and Italian
news agencies quoted medical sources as sayingthe Pope had lost
consciousness.

"This evening or tonight, Christ opens the doors to thePope," Monsignor
Angelo Comastri said in St Peter's Square ashe lead a prayer session.

"The successor of Peter, the fisherman, is dying," AmericanCardinal
Francis George said in Chicago.

In its latest bulletin on Friday evening, the Vatican saidJohn Paul's
heart and kidneys were failing, his breathing wasshallow and his blood
pressure had dropped dangerously low.

"This is a life-changing night," said 26-year old RobertoMazzi, as he
shuffled quietly into St Peter's Square. "He's theonly Pope we've ever
known and now he's dying. To be anywhereelse, in any other mood would
be wrong."

Police estimated that as many as 70,000 people were in thevast,
floodlit square as Saturday dawned, to be near the manwho enjoyed the
third-longest papacy in history and was a keyworld figure of the late
20th century.

Some sat huddled under blankets to ward off the nightchills and others
played musical instruments or simply prayed.

CARDINALS SUMMONED

Once fit and athletic, the Pope has suffered a series ofhealth dramas,
including a near-fatal shooting in 1981 by aTurkish gunman. He has
suffered from Parkinson's Disease inrecent years and was twice rushed
to hospital in February withbreathing crises.

He failed to recover from throat surgery aimed at helpinghim breathe
and on Thursday developed a high fever caused by aurinary infection. He
told aides he did not want to return tohospital and received the holy
sacrament reserved for thedying.

Some cardinals were summoned to say their final farewellsto the Pope,
who revitalised the Church, visiting 129 countriesand territories in
104 trips outside Italy to bring his visionof Christianity to the
masses.

The faithful said special prayers in Europe, Asia, Africaand the
Americas.

In Warsaw, churches were staying open all night and Poles,who revere
John Paul as the man who delivered them from 40years of communist rule
from Moscow, prayed in the streets forhim to step back from the brink
of death.

"If he were to leave us, we won't have anybody to show usthe way, to
help us understand the world," said Maria Danecka,one of hundreds who
crowded in and around the basilica inWadowice, the town where Wojtyla
was born in 1920. He went onto be archbishop in the nearby southern
city of Krakow.

ONCE AN OUTSIDER

It was from there that he suddenly sprang onto the worldstage on Oct.
16, 1978, a surprise choice for the papacy afterhis predecessor, John
Paul I, died after only a month inoffice.

>From the throne of St. Peter he continued to flay communistoppression
and human rights abuses elsewhere in the world withthe same fire that
had marked his sermons in Poland.

But his orthodox line on many Church teachings drewcriticism from
liberal Catholics in developed countries whoopposed his proclamations
against contraception, abortion,married priests and women clergy.

After the Pope dies, more than 100 cardinals from aroundthe world will
be called to Rome to choose a successor at aconclave that normally
starts in the Vatican's Sistine Chapel15 to 20 days after the death.

There is no favorite candidate to take over as head of theChurch, but
some churchmen believe the developing world shouldprovide the next pope
as that is where the religion is mostvibrant. Nearly half of all
Catholics are in Latin America.

According to pre-written Church rules, the Pontiff'smourning rites will
last nine days and his body is likely to belaid to rest in the crypt
underneath St Peter's Basilica.

(Additional reporting by Phil Stewart and Jane Barrett inVatican City,
Wojciech Zurawski in Krakow, Tom Ashby in Lagos,Paul Hoskins in Dublin
and Andrew Stern in Chicago)

==================================

2012

Apr 1, 2005, 10:25:20 PM4/1/05
Pope news update:

Posted on Fri, Apr. 01, 2005

Pope John Paul II near death

BY LIZ SLY

Chicago Tribune

ROME - (KRT) - Pope John Paul II clung to life early Saturday,
suffering from multiple organ failure and other complications as the
Vatican and millions of people around the world braced for his death.

In what is likely the last struggle of his epic 26-year papacy, the
84-year-old pontiff prayed with aides and doctors as his kidneys
faltered, his breathing grew shallow, his heartbeat slowed and his
blood pressure plummeted.

As rumors flew around the city Friday evening, the Vatican took the
unusual step of denying the pope's death. Late Friday, hours after the
pope's condition was reported to have deteriorated further, he was
"still conscious," an aide said.

Yet the Vatican appeared to acknowledge his death was imminent.
Officials described his condition as "grave" and made no effort to
present his rapidly declining health in a positive light.

"This evening or tonight, Christ will open the gates to the pope,"
Angelo Comastri, the vicar of Vatican City, told thousands of anxious
worshipers gathered in St. Peter's Square.

Some people brought blankets, and others held candles as they awaited
word of the pope's fate, expressing anguish for the suffering he is
experiencing.

"It's sad, so sad that he's now carrying his cross on his own," said
Alessandra Tonoli, 32. "I wish we could help him."

Above the crowd, the lights still burned in the windows of the papal
apartment where the pope lay gravely ill. Aides said he had refused to
be taken to a hospital for treatment. The curtains of the apartment,
which have repeatedly opened in the past to reveal the pope greeting
pilgrims, remained closed.

"John Paul II is in the middle of the most difficult trial of his long
and extraordinary life," Cardinal Camillo Ruini, the vicar of Rome,
told a special mass at St. John Lateran Cathedral. "In these hours of
suffering ... he already sees and touches the Lord."

As he spoke, the Vatican issued a statement that seemed to signal that
the end was near, saying that his condition was "worsening" and that
his biological functions were "notably compromised."

"There is a gradual worsening of arterial hypertension. His breathing
has become shallow. The clinical picture indicates cardio-circulatory
and renal insufficiency," the statement said.

Yet the pope renowned for his ability to reach out and touch people's
hearts continued to communicate with those around him, "joining in the
continual prayers of those assisting him," the statement said.

Overnight Thursday, the pope suffered minor heart failure and septic
shock caused by a urinary infection, accelerating the decline in his
health precipitated by a bout with influenza in February. He received
the Viaticum, the Communion for those who are gravely ill or dying.

Nonetheless, he remained "lucid, fully conscious and very serene"
Friday morning, the Vatican said. He received visitors and requested
that a passage from the Bible describing Christ's final journey to the
cross be read to him, said his spokesman, Joaquin Navarro-Valls.

The pope celebrated mass at 7:15 a.m. local time and "recalled that
today was Friday, the day when one usually recites the stations of the
cross," said Navarro-Valls. "He asked that the 14 Stations of the Cross
be read to him. He followed the readings attentively."

"Just a few minutes before I came here to talk to you, he asked that
parts of the Gospel be read to him, and he followed them attentively,"
he said.

Asked for his personal opinion about the pope's condition,
Navarro-Valls displayed rare emotion. "Never in 26 years have I seen
him this way," he said, his voice cracking with emotion and tears
filling his eyes before he walked off the podium.

Among the visitors was Cardinal Edmund Szoka, the governor of Vatican
City and the former archbishop of Detroit. He told CBS News that the
pope was conscious and had recognized him. He said the pope was being
given oxygen to aid his breathing.

"As soon as he saw me he recognized me," Szoka said. "I blessed him,
and as I did he tried to make the sign of the cross. So he was
perfectly lucid, perfectly conscious but was having a great deal of
trouble breathing."

Also there were the most senior Vatican officials in charge of the
administration of the tiny city state, including Archbishop Paulo
Sardi, the Vatican's vice chamberlain responsible for administering the
church between pontiffs.

For a pope who has devoted his papacy to defending the right to life,
his valiant battle with death was poignantly apt. He staunchly opposed
the death penalty, abortion, euthanasia, the Iraq war and stem cell
research, offending liberals and conservatives alike.

Yet he also appeared to be surrendering to the inevitability of his own
death, and the Vatican described his state as "extraordinarily serene."

The pope was fully aware of the seriousness of his condition,
Navarro-Valls said, and had requested that he not be hospitalized.

"From the moment the Holy Father was told of the gravity of his
condition, the pope asked to stay in his apartment," he said.

The mood in St. Peter's Square was also serene, and those who assembled
to pray for him said they were resigned to the reality that he is
likely to die soon.

"The pope is about to die, but the important thing is that he accepts
this," said Simona Mire, 32.

The pope's precipitous decline began after he had made a brief,
wordless appearance to pilgrims gathered in St. Peter's Square for his
regular weekly audience Wednesday. Visibly enfeebled and apparently in
discomfort, the pope struggled vainly to speak and remained at his
apartment window for a full four minutes before he was wheeled away.

Within hours, he was fitted with a nasal feeding tube.

He had never fully recovered from the influenza that sent him rushing
to hospital in February with breathing difficulties. Two weeks later,
he was back, for a tracheotomy that left him breathing through a tube
in his throat.

Yet his health had been visibly deteriorating for years, as the
Parkinson's disease that first began to afflict him more than a decade
ago began to take its toll.

In his last appearances, the dashing, extroverted and vivacious pope
whose charisma charmed the world was transformed into a frail old man,
his head drooping and his words, when they came, barely intelligible.

---

Urs Hoelzle

Apr 2, 2005, 1:06:29 PM4/2/05
and yet he lives still.

The Master

Apr 2, 2005, 5:36:54 PM4/2/05

I think you had better stick to earthquakes! ;)

The Master

Absolute Zero

Apr 2, 2005, 6:58:26 PM4/2/05

Indeed.

-A

> The Master

Uncle Wally's World

Apr 2, 2005, 10:34:43 PM4/2/05
Kim Millar thusly scribed the following highly entertaining but at the
same time erroneous & very dubious diatribe:

"KimM" <Ki...@Sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<fD73e.19627$w63.1...@news20.bellglobal.com>...

> POPE John Paul has been DECLARED by the "Past Life" to be the Current Pope until tithe
> near end of 2005 (and beyond). Stop letting 'The Media' try to bury him now, and
> support him all the way to his life's fulfillment!!!

Ahem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U were saying ?!?!?!?!??!

HOOROO ;-)

Uncle Wally ;-)

Uncle Wally's World

Apr 2, 2005, 10:36:46 PM4/2/05
"ely" <ely2...@aliceposta.it> wrote in message news:<p%93e.1150452$35.42...@news4.tin.it>...

WRONGAMUNDO !!!!

INCOREECTAMUNDO !!!!

HOOROO / CIAO BELLA ;-)

Arrivederci !!!

UNCLE WALLY ;-)

Uncle Wally's World

Apr 2, 2005, 10:39:46 PM4/2/05
"Urs Hoelzle" <layto...@saber.net> wrote in message news:<1112465189....@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...
> and yet he lives still.

Not anymore, little buddy !!

I hereby, by Royal Uncle Wally decree, elect U, Charles Tom Turly (aka
The Psychedelick Pope) of Laytonville, California.....

(Pst, U will have to convert from Paganism to Catholicism first,
little buddy !!!

HOOROO

UNCLE WALLY

Half-Baked

Apr 3, 2005, 12:53:34 AM4/3/05
I would say he missed the mark by a few months.

But what was he saying about the Media ???

I find this a kinda interesting view, as the Media seems to be putting words in to the
mouths of the remaining priests about the next POPE - if i here another question about
who will be the next POPE - when we have already heared that it will not be decide
until 12-15 days from now.

Was that rantings of a luny or i don't know ?

Half-Baked

Apr 3, 2005, 1:11:38 AM4/3/05
I forgot to say STUPID question.

Even a redneck like me knows the difference between what you can and can't say in
public. - or atleast to an nosy journalist.

MillKa!!!

Apr 3, 2005, 5:24:18 AM4/3/05
YES, I predicted the Pope lasting Two Years instead of two weeks, before being
considered 'Inadequate' for Two Years (instead of two weeks).

Because, after all, I said, that I would never pre-predict anyone's demise. Including
the Roman Catholic POPE of Rome - especially John Paul II (one of the most
distinguished persons of the modern ERA) !!!

Sorry to all that I have mis-lead ( but it was necessary).

--
Just A Thought.

Have A Nice Day :-{)

Urs Hoelzle

Apr 3, 2005, 6:34:28 PM4/3/05
Message has been deleted

Wally Lorne™

Apr 8, 2005, 6:02:47 AM4/8/05
Friday 08.04.2005, CET 12:01

April 8, 2005 11:35 AM

Pope mourned at momentous funeral

By Philip Pullella and Crispian Balmer

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The poor and the powerful of the earth have
rubbed shoulders to say their last goodbye to Pope John Paulas the
Vatican staged one of the most momentous funerals in history for the
Polish Pontiff.

"Today we bury his remains in the earth as a seed of immortality -- our
hearts are full of sadness, yet at the same time of joyful hope
andprofound gratitude," the main celebrant at the Mass, Cardinal Joseph
Ratzinger, said in his sermon.

With the great bells of St Peter's Basilica tolling in mourning, 12
pall bearers carried John Paul's simple cypress coffin, emblazoned
withthe papal emblem, out of the church.

The choir started Friday's service by singing the Latin prayer: "Grant
him eternal rest, O Lord, and shine your light on him forever."

The coffin was laid on the steps of the vast church, where more than 26
years ago Karol Wojtyla first emerged as pontiff to stun the worldwith
his vitality and charisma. He died last Saturday.

Four kings, five queens and at least 70 presidents and prime ministers
attended the open-air service to pay homage to a man whohelped bring
down the Iron Curtain, urged unity between faiths and stamped a strict
orthodoxy on his own Church.

A red book of scriptures laid on the Pope's coffin fluttered in the
blustery wind as Ratzinger, leading 165 red-robed cardinals, spoke.

Hundreds of thousands of pilgrims poured into the Vatican hoping for a
glimpse of the ceremony, turning St. Peter's Square andsurrounding
streets into a sea of fluttering flags -- many in the red-and-white
colours of the Pope's native Poland.

Police struggled to hold back the crowds as they surged forward and
many faithful fainted from the emotion.

"He was a saint," said Gabriele Bisceglie, a 29-year-old salesman from
Turin. "I came to thank him and ask him for small favours to helpme in
my life."

"Our whole world will be different now," said 18-year-old Beata from
Poland, tears rolling down her cheeks as the Pope's coffinemerged into
weak sunlight. "I don't know what we will do without him to lead us."

Up to 2 million more people watched the service on giant television
screens around Rome -- pictures that will be broadcast to apotential
world audience of billions.

ROME SHUTDOWN

John Paul died after a decade of suffering and sickness, unleashing a
worldwide outpouring of grief within the Roman Catholic Churchand
beyond.

His crimson-robed body lay in state in St. Peter's Basilica for four
days, bringing millions of pilgrims streaming through the Vatican in
anepic vigil that almost paralysed Rome.

Among 2,500 dignitaries of all faiths and races invited to the
Renaissance square were U.S. President George W. Bush, whoselimousine
sported Vatican and U.S. flags, U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan,
Britain's Prince Charles and various Arab leaders.

"Maybe today will make us hope of a future of peace, not of conflict
and hatred," Iranian President Mohammad Khatami said in aninterview in
Corriere della Sera newspaper.

Cuban President Fidel Castro, who was not present, accused Bush of
"hypocrisy" for attending the funeral, saying the Pope had been afierce
critic of capitalism's abuses.

Italy closed the airspace over central Rome and called in extra forces,
anti-aircraft missiles and patrol boats to guard the funeral.

Away from Vatican City, Rome was quiet on Friday as authorities ordered
all public offices, schools and museums to close and bannedcars from
the roads.

FAR FROM ROME

Catholics who could not get to Italy instead bid farewell to the Pope
in myriad services around the world.

"It is almost like being there in Rome," said Georgina Vega, a primary
school teacher, at a Mass in the Basilica de Guadalupe,Mexico's holiest
shrine. "Being here with a candle, sharing the warmth with others,
transports me there."

In Asia, four huge screens were set up in Manila's Luneta Park, where
John Paul celebrated mass with 5 million Filipinos during hissecond
visit to the country in 1995.

"The rally is a call not only to Catholics but to Muslims, Buddhists,
Christians of all sects," said Father James Reuter, head of media atthe
country's Catholic Bishops Conference.

Up to 1 million Poles were expected to watch the funeral on giant
screens in Krakow, the city where Wojtyla was archbishop beforebecoming
Pope.

For a Pope who travelled the equivalent of 30 times the circumference
of the earth during his reign, his last journey will be the shortest.

After the funeral mass, his coffin will be carried back into St.
Peter's Basilica and laid to rest in a crypt after first being enclosed
in a zinccoffin and finally an oak casket.

A brief history of his life has been placed next to the body, along
with coins minted during his pontificate.

CONCLAVE

Roman Catholic cardinals will open a conclave on April 18 to elect a
new Pope.

John Paul's successor faces the daunting task of leading 1.1 billion
Catholics in an era marked by tension between religions, betweenscience
and ethics, between doctrine and social pressure to change and open up
to contraception, women, married priests.

"This Pope has had a problem, and it will be the problem of the future,
to have unity in diversity," said Belgian Cardinal GodfriedDanneels,
seen by some as a possible pope candidate.

MillKa!!!

Apr 8, 2005, 6:11:54 AM4/8/05
You REALIZE what this means on The World Forum.

Wally Lorne™

Apr 8, 2005, 11:33:22 PM4/8/05
The future ain't too pretty.....

According to the following website, we r looking at World War III
around the year 2010 -- after a "small"Middle Eastern war in 2009 & in
2012 the Pope will be forced to flee Rome !!!!!

http://www.catholicplanet.com/articles/article41.htm

HOOROO

Wally Lorne™

Apr 9, 2005, 12:01:56 AM4/9/05