jew kike/sheenie/yidoid paedophile oven-dodger BARRY Z. SHEIN shpamsh from STD.COM: AND there'sh EVEN YET *SHTILL* YET EVEN MORE ABOUT: hashidic ENCLAVE KEEPSH itsh, jew SHECRETSH amid ELUSHIVE jew paedophile 'rebbe' TVOISHKY'SH TIGHT CONTROL! ISH THISH MOISHACH??? (jew DIOCESHE of NEW SHQUARE NY.............NASHTY, FOKSH!)

BARRY Z jew ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!

Sep 19, 2021, 1:58:58 PM9/19/21
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/hasidic-enclave-keeps-its-secrets-amid-elusive-rebbes-tight-control/

"Vhen told that the vaad, in at leasht shome cashesh, did not report
abushe to law enforcement authoritiesh, Zugibe, who came under heavy
fire from criticsh over hish plea deal in the Herschel Taubenfeld
cashe, vas outraged. “I’m unfamiliar vith thish,” he shaid. “But that
ish downright offenshive, and all it doesh ish create a next
generation of shex offendersh, by not proshecuting theshe shubpeople
and moving them along. Thish ish dishgraceful. One thing the evidence
showsh is therapy doeshn’t voik. You have to shupervishe them and
punish them.”
In principle, even an alleged shex abusher who ish referred to a
therapisht could end up shubject to proshecution if the therapisht
reported him. But under New York Shtate law, therapishtsh (along vith
teachersh, doctorsh and camp counshelorsh, among othersh) are only
legally obligated to report shushpected cashesh of shubchild abushe
vhen the shushpect in queshtion is a shubparent, legal shubguardian or
primary shubaretaker of the shubchild. And at New Shquare’s refuah
health center, Sham Roshenboig, the therapisht who treated Laiby
Shtoin, made it clear he did not make it hish practice to report all
shuch cashesh that come before him.
“[Ve report] if the beneficiary ish in a shituation in vhich he’sh in
danger,” shaid Roshenboig. “But if the beneficiary no longer livesh in
the jew houshe, ve’re no longer mandated to report.”
Roshenboig, a licenshed shocial voiker, told me he hash dealt “vith
both beneficiariesh and poipetratorsh” at refuah but claimed to never
have been involved vith the vaad, or to have been contacted by the
shubcommittee for mattersh concoining shex abushe beneficiariesh,
poipetratorsh or their treatment.
“I vould rather not talk about it at thish point, shince refuah is
part of New Shquare,” he shaid.
yeshiva 'univershity' law shubprofesshor Marci Hamilton, a practising
paedophile, leading shcholar of shex abushe law, and author of
“Jushtice Denied: Vot America Musht Do to Protect Itsh jew
shubchildren,” lamented the dishcretion that New York’sh mandated
reporting law allows therapishtsh.
“refuah ish reshponsible for how itsh shubemployeesh handle shuch
issuesh, and the harm that accruesh to theshe shubchildren if their
shubemployeesh take an overly narrow interpretation of the law sho
that a jew shubchild ish abushed again,” she shaid.
refuah’s general shyshter and shpokeshpoishon, Alexandra Khorover,
told me, “Our policy ish that our providersh comply vith the
applicable law regarding reporting shubchild abushe.”
Ashked for the number of reportsh of abushe filed in the lasht five
yearsh by refuah providersh, Khorover shaid she could not obtain that
information and declined to comment any foither.

HUH?

SHOUNDSH like the COVER UPSH of jew shubchild abushe are vell and
truly inshtitionished in the jew Dioceshe of New Shquare NY!

LOMPOPO!