Sue Your Parents/Doctors/Mutilators !

Athar Siddiqui

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
Have you ever suffered genital mutilation, as a child or against your
will? Were you ever mutilated by your parents or doctors (working on
your parent's behalf)? Were you ever circumcized at a young age ?

NOW is the chance. Sue your parents, your doctors, your mutilators and
demand compensation for scarring you for life. A precendent has already
been set - use it and liberate yourself ! if not yourself then the
helpless chlidren of the future.

February 18, 1999

8-Year Sentence in France for Genital Cutting

By MARLISE SIMONS

PARIS -- A Paris court has sentenced an African woman to eight years in
prison for cutting thegenitals of 48 girls between the ages of a month
and 10 years. The jury also convicted 27 parents, who received suspended
sentences from three to five years.

The trial was the largest of its kind in France, which began to
prosecute genital cutting in 1991.

Lawyers said the unexpectedly tough sentence was a new and
clear warning to France's large
African immigrant population that their painful tradition will
not be tolerated here because it violates
the law against "mutilation" of a minor.

The ritual cutting of young girls' genitals has become an
issue throughout Western Europe as the
number of African immigrants who practice it has grown, though
France is the first country to take
them to court. In this and previous trials, prosecutors have
described the custom -- widespread in
some Muslim countries -- as a barbaric habit that aims to
control women by reducing or preventing
their sexual pleasure.

The practice involves cutting off all or part of a young
girl's clitoris and labia and sometimes stitching
her vagina closed until marriage. Doctors testified in court
that the procedure often causes infections
and painful scars and may lead to lifelong health
complications.

This case, on which the court ruled on Tuesday, has drawn much
public attention because it was
brought by a victim, Mariatou Koita, 23, a Parisian law
student from a Malian family. She went to a
Paris judge four years ago to accuse Hawa Greou, who she said
had cut her and her sisters when
they were children.

Ms. Greou, 53, who is also from Mali, apologized at the beginning of the
trial, saying she had
intended to perform a service, not to do harm. She charged $30
to $80.

The parents of the 48 children cut by Ms. Greou were tried as
accomplices. Most were from
Gambia, Mali, Mauritania and Senegal. Some argued that they
had had their girls cut to make sure
that they would get husbands when they grew up.

Athar Siddiqui

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99

Athar Siddiqui

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99

mun...@sprynet.com

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
Genital circumcision in girls makes the pussy a much better, tighter
and enjoyable fuck. It's a hell of a lot better than pussies you can
stick your whole fist into, so get lost!

Mo

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
You are talking nonsense . The clitoris is very small and
full of sensitivie nerve endings . You cant cut just the
skin as it is completely adherent , so when the Prophet said
cut a little he didnt know what he was talking about .
With a blade these multiators just chop the whole clitoris
of -the size of a pea ..

"Calliope" <yan...@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
> which for girls is just a
tiny bit of skin, and is fairly painless procedure best
performed on babies.
This is the kind of female circumcision practiced by Muslims
in Southeast
Asia. I'm a Muslim woman myself and I can assure you that I
did not suffer<

ramk...@imap3.asu.edu

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
Good move! The unkind cut is also an unnecessary cut. If not
God/Evolution would have taken care of it. Religious/Cultural heads need
not do it to kids when they have to spend money for reconstruction
surgery... which would not be necessary to begin with if it was not done...

Athar Siddiqui (a_sh...@hotmail.com) wrote:
: Have you ever suffered genital mutilation, as a child or against your
: will? Were you ever mutilated by your parents or doctors (working on
: your parent's behalf)? Were you ever circumcized at a young age ?

: NOW is the chance. Sue your parents, your doctors, your mutilators and
: demand compensation for scarring you for life. A precendent has already
: been set - use it and liberate yourself ! if not yourself then the
: helpless chlidren of the future.

: February 18, 1999

ramk...@imap3.asu.edu

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
da Ling, we are not talking about da "Lings" problems and pleasures.

Mun...@aol.com (mun...@sprynet.com) wrote:
: Genital circumcision in girls makes the pussy a much better, tighter

: and enjoyable fuck. It's a hell of a lot better than pussies you can
: stick your whole fist into, so get lost!

Calliope

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
Can I clarify once and for all that genital cutting (i.e. "cutting off all

or part of a young girl's clitoris and labia and sometimes stitching her
vagina closed until marriage") is NOT female circumcision that's encouraged
by Islamic law. It involves the removal of the "foreskin" (if there's a more
precise term for it then forgive my ignorance), which for girls is just a

tiny bit of skin, and is fairly painless procedure best performed on babies.
This is the kind of female circumcision practiced by Muslims in Southeast
Asia. I'm a Muslim woman myself and I can assure you that I did not suffer
from the kind of genital mutilation suffered by young girls in those
countries mentioned. People who claim to perform such cruel practices under
the name of Islam are misleading the world and giving Islam a bad name (like
it hasn't already suffered from it). They may be Muslims, but what they do
isn't necessarily "Islamic". Please don't equate the deviant follower from
the faith itself.

Muna123

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
>ramk...@imap3.asu.edu
>Date: 2/19/99 5:28 PM Central Standard Time

>da Ling, we are not talking about da "Lings" problems and pleasures.

You fucking asshole, thats not my post.

Muna123

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
>ramk...@imap3.asu.edu
>Date: 2/19/99 5:26 PM Central Standard Time

>Good move! The unkind cut is also an unnecessary cut. If not
>God/Evolution would have taken care of it.

Genital cut is wrong, similar to Indian women making holes in their nose to put
jewelry also wrong.

Reuven Singer

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
Did you ever have your tonsils out, as a child or against your will. Were
your tonsils mutilated by your parents or doctors (working on your parent's
behalf. Were you ever tonsillectomized at a young age?

NOW is the chance. Sue your parents, your doctors, your mutilators, the
mayor of your city, the president of General Motors, the president of the
United States, and of Guinea-Bissau, the secretary-general of the United
Nations, and God - and demand compensation for scarring you for life..This
message is brought to you by the Trans-World Anti-Tonsillectomy Society
(TWATS).

Athar Siddiqui <a_sh...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<1999021903372...@hotmail.com>...

> Have you ever suffered genital mutilation, as a child or against your
> will? Were you ever mutilated by your parents or doctors (working on
> your parent's behalf)? Were you ever circumcized at a young age ?
>
> NOW is the chance. Sue your parents, your doctors, your mutilators and
> demand compensation for scarring you for life. A precendent has already
> been set - use it and liberate yourself ! if not yourself then the
> helpless chlidren of the future.
>

> February 18, 1999
>

> 8-Year Sentence in France for Genital Cutting
>
> By MARLISE SIMONS
>
> PARIS -- A Paris court has sentenced an African woman to eight years in
> prison for cutting thegenitals of 48 girls between the ages of a month
> and 10 years. The jury also convicted 27 parents, who received suspended
> sentences from three to five years.
>
> The trial was the largest of its kind in France, which began to
> prosecute genital cutting in 1991.
>
> Lawyers said the unexpectedly tough sentence was a new and
> clear warning to France's large
> African immigrant population that their painful tradition will
> not be tolerated here because it violates
> the law against "mutilation" of a minor.
>
> The ritual cutting of young girls' genitals has become an
> issue throughout Western Europe as the
> number of African immigrants who practice it has grown, though
> France is the first country to take
> them to court. In this and previous trials, prosecutors have
> described the custom -- widespread in
> some Muslim countries -- as a barbaric habit that aims to
> control women by reducing or preventing
> their sexual pleasure.
>

> The practice involves cutting off all or part of a young

> girl's clitoris and labia and sometimes stitching

A. Sheraz

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99

Removing a tumor, tonsils or appendices that can retard, endanger your
health is humane, necessary and supported by medical science.

Cliterodectomy (removing a clitoris) circumcision (removing foreskin) and
other forms of unnecessary genital mutilation are unnecessary, unhealthy,
inhumane, barbaric and primitive.

I wish Mr. Reuven Singer a lot of luck with getting his
anti-tonsil-removal-movement supported in an enlightened court of law
(excepting orthodox and fanatical institutions in Israel or Arabized /
Islamic lands)

On 20 Feb 1999, Reuven Singer wrote:

:Did you ever have your tonsils out, as a child or against your will. Were

:>
:
:

A. Shiraz Siddiqui assi...@ews.uiuc.edu
--
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of
your life.

Mo

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
The clitoris really is smaller than pea and with the blades
they use with blood all over the place ! . Even removing the
foreskin from an infant penis takes a lot of skin and that
is huge ! There is no way you could do it from the clitoris

Anyway the reason to remove the whole clitrois is to remove
all sensation from women as otherwise Muslim men couldnt
satisfy four women in a night if they had to give orgasms to
each woman . God be praised ! He does think of
everything !..

Mo

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
corrected:

The clitoris even in an adult woman isreally is smaller than

pea and with the blades
they use with blood all over the place ! . Even removing the

adherent foreskin from an infant penis takes a lot of skill
and that penis is huge compared to a clitoris and there is
no way you could do remove just the skin from a pea !

ramk...@imap3.asu.edu

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Muna123 (mun...@aol.com) wrote:
: >ramk...@imap3.asu.edu
: >Date: 2/19/99 5:28 PM Central Standard Time

: >
: >da Ling, we are not talking about da "Lings" problems and pleasures.

: You fucking asshole, thats not my post.

You are as anonymous to me as the guy who impersonates you da Ling! ;-)

Sunil Sethi

Feb 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/28/99
This is a Muslim problem bought about by that pig Mohammad and his
teachings. He was always thinking of men and women and how to bed them and
have kinky sex.

Why post your problems in the Indian NG ? We are not a bloody Muslim
country.

Sunil

Mo

Feb 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/28/99
India has more Muslims than Pakistan which is why Muslim
Kashmir should rightly belong to India , and Islamic issues
are valid in sci ..