Why Good God Allows Evil?

fault tolerant systems

Dec 17, 2023, 11:14:35 AM12/17/23
John 3:19
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

* * *

These words Jesus spoke to Nicodemus when he came at night to visit
Jesus. Nicodemus would not risk to be seen with Jesus in daylight, because
it was out of his safe zone of comfort to be accused of being with
the new young rabbi. But he saw the miracles of Jesus and that made
him realise that before him there is something genuine, that Jesus came
from God, or otherwise he could not do such great things if God was not
with him (John 3:2).

Nicodemus persisted in faith in Jesus despite all trials and he was with
Joseph of Arimathea to take care of Jesus' anointing for burial (John 19:39).

These words Jesus said by himself.

Why is then evil so strong in the world, if Jesus is the lamb of God that
took the sin of the world?

Were there Satan's demons who were not defeated on the cross of Calvary?

No, apostle John says that "stronger is he that is in us than he that is in
the world" (John 4:4). And apostle Paul says that Jesus lead Satan and all
demons defeated in a column, having "triumphed over them". The prince of
this world was cast out (John 12:31).

Why did he then let them go and assume their previous positions?

Jesus explains that the people chose darkness because their deeds
were evil. God will not take from them something the people want
or consider good, just because He is the winning side. There is more
to this than meets the eye.

If people do not want to accept His Ten Commandments, accepting
those into Kingdom of Heaven would be a Trojan horse for evil.
The new Paradise would end up worse than the first, because evil
became much wiser than then.

But who would break the Ten Commandments? Anyone who approves
on sexual liberties and their inevitable consequence: contraception
and abortion, is a partaker in the murder of the unborn children:
popularly called "ab" among girls and young women

Others would not let go of murder, stealing, adultery and false testimonies.
Or the political powers, riches and gold.

God cannot force them into Paradise, because our free will is a
paramount to him. In effect, conclusion is that God Creator wants
free children rather than slaves, automaton or obedient programmed minds
that would follow Commandments because they would have no choice,
no decision making and no other option.

This is why He puts blessings and curses with Commandments
already in Deuteronomy 7-8, 28-30, soon after Exodus from Egypt.

It is not a child's play, but a very serious warfare.

God doesn't want the ones who choose Him for status like the Pharisees,
the Saducees and the scribes, and the majority of rules with them,
including Herod tetrarch who outwardly manifested faith by supporting
the Pharisees and the Temple, but executed John the Baptist because
John rebuked him about transgression of the law of Moses by marrying
brother's wife.

In the parable of the weeds in Matthew 13:24-30 explains why.

if God took the evil now from this world, He would have to condemn
many people who will later repent or have intertwined roots with the
tares.

The Kingdom of Heaven is not like the State mainstream religion
that one inherits from his or her parents, gets baptism or circumcision,
and then the sacraments, and then the Purgatory.

In the religion, the death punishment is for leaving the religion.
Inquisition persecuted those trying to leave the only valid church.
In contrast, in the original Path, the disciples were exposed to peril
for life for the opposite - for following the Path. Not only that,
but God allowed Satan to sift the disciples like the wheat (Luke 22:31).

Not that Satan asked permission to sift disciples like the wheat,
he also got that permission. (But he had to ask for permission.)
Jesus prayed that Peter recovers after failing him and finding his
new low in life. The disciples appeared they have lost overnight
everything they built following Jesus for three and a half years.

That power that healed lepers, restored sight and raised Lazarus
was apparently gone, and plain soldiers and Temple guards Jesus
evaded more than a couple of time now got hold of him.

We see worthless people overcoming Son of Man, because of
the interest of the mainstream religions and the politics. The rulers
(both Herod and Pilates) eventually wanted to release him, as they
sensed something supernatural and Pilates feared to condemn
someone who could be righteous or eve a Son of God (John 19:8).

How could this happen?

it happened by the scheme of Satan, but Satan asked God for
permission:

Luke 22:31 NASB
“Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you
like wheat."

So, it could have been that God wanted to see how many of those
who threw palm branches and garments on Jesus' path and
were exhilarated by his miracles will really stay with him through
thick and thin - or will they shout "Crucify! Crucify!" when he was
apparently out of luck and stripped of power.

Jesus is now on the right-hand side of his Father in Heaven, but
this doesn't mean that we are not daily tested. How we deal with
the least of his brethren, the hungry, the needy, the ill, the imprisoned,
... makes enough of evidence of how we would treat Son of Man
if we were in the crowds at the Pavement, or next to his cross
at the Calvary.

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil people and impostors will proceed from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived.

it is the greed for power and hegemony that wants the entire world
and entire mankind under one world ruler and one world government,
like in the times of the Tower of Babel and Nimrod, the first man
who suffered no man in the entire mankind to "just be on his own",
but had to bind everyone's freedom under some chain or power
of the stronger, eventually subjected to him.

Eventually, he was deified and proclaimed a rebirth god.

Ever since, totalitarian rulers actually want to reach immortality
through riches and political power, witchcraft, sorcery or ritual
sacrifices, or through science and medicine, instead of submitting
to God in Jesus Christ.

At some point, the secret services of one ruler came to the idea
to sacrifice the lives of the sheep to "extend" the life of their
leader indefinitely.

None of this has any value for the salvation of the soul in God and Christ.

What to do in the meantime? Apostles teach to put away evil ones from
our midst (1 Corinthians 5:13). If someone commits incest, adultery,
or abortion, we should not let them to ascend to the positions of elders
or angels. Especially if they are also unrepented and openly declare
sexual freedoms and "reproductive rights".

For it is impossible to renew to faith those who mock God's Commandments
as the property of bigots, fools and unlearned, and crucify Christ
for their own account, publicly exposing him to disgrace (Hebrews 6:6).

Others still do not discern Satan from Jesus and Michael, it is not
certain which nation is the God's chosen one, which religion or
which denomination in which church is the right one, so the scenario has
to go to the end.

But the wicked appear as good people to the most, and God cannot
condemn good, only evil sin, so we have to patiently wait until their
works mature and become manifested for what they are, until the
trees could be known by their fruits, and both wheat and tares are ripe.

But God promised in His Scripture:

"A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench,
till he send forth judgment unto victory." (Matthew 12:20)

God is bound by His word, for He cannot lie - thank God that we have
one sure thing in the Universe! But this also means that God will
not break a smoldering wick in Donbas, in Russia, in Palestine, and
in Hamas.

His will be done, and His name be praise and blessed, forever and ever.

in Christ Jesus
Amen

P.S.

This witnessing in Christ is not intended to substitute or replace the
Holy Bible, so if you are not already certain that you will be saved
by the grace of God and the cross of Jesus Christ, you should
deny Satan, accept Jesus as Saviour, and confess your sins as
Jews have when John was baptising them, in a simple prayer like
this one:

Father in Heavens,
I deny Satan the Devil and his ways.
Please make Jesus my Lord and Saviour.
I confess my sins and wrongdoing, and renounce them.
Please save my soul by the sacrifice on the cross and the grace of God,
and cause me to sin no more.
In Jesus name
Amen

AUTHORITY OF THE SCRIPTURES:

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith,
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them:
because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

John 12:31
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world
be cast out.

Colossians 2:
12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through
the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath
he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which
was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And
having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly,
triumphing over them in it.

Matthew 13
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is
likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men
slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared
the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto
him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it
tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said
unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay;
lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let
both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to
the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to
burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Luke 22
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you,
that he may sift you as wheat: 32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail
not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

John 19
8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid; 9 And
went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou?
But Jesus gave him no answer. 10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou
not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have
power to release thee? 11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at
all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that
delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

1 Corinthians 5:13
But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among
yourselves that wicked person.

Hebrews 4
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted
of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have
tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they
shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to
themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Matthew 12:20
A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till
he send forth judgment unto victory.

fault tolerant systems

Dec 17, 2023, 2:21:14 PM12/17/23
P.S.

After some thought, additional spiritual facts come to mind.

God cannot punish evil and establish the Kingdom of Heaven because good people
want to keep the things that do not belong in Heaven or Paradise: atomic weapons
(God's chosen people has them, so why not everybody else, if they are kosher?),
abortion (abortion legalised by the State is the invention of communist Soviet Union
and inspired by Jewish ideologists of communism).

If somebody doesn't see that abortion is evil after approximately 50+ million documented
abortions each year since 1990? Until the time of writing, this would mean 1,650 million
abortions, a WW2 worth of casualties on all sides each year.

But somehow, the good people do not see this as a problem, while a certain group of
6 million victims is more important than three times the number of Poland or Russia.

This is however highly controversial and a taboo to discuss, so I will not name the
particular group that is holier than all other victims in the world together.

But until this is established, and good people cling to such things as abortion, other gods,
statues and images, cursing holies, dishonoring parents, murder, theft, adultery, false
witness, covetousness and avarice, ...

People tried to make a better world by mounted trials and sockpuppet witnesses on
trial, brainwashed to witness guilt against themselves before being sent to gulags or
executed. In Soviet Union, before in Nazi Germany, and this is the invention of the holy
people.

God doesn't want the Heavenly Jerusalem look like Soviet Union or Cambodia.
There must be a clear record of what is good and what is evil, what is forbidden and
what is permissible, what is wrong and what is right, what is clean and what is abominable,
and nothing unclean may enter:

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh
abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Just like the Great Flood was unsuccessful in eradicating evil from planet Earth, but
it soon emerged again and surpassed that of pre-Flood, likewise god concluded that
every disaster He might send would not eradicate evil inclination from the sons and
daughters of Adam and Eve.

This is why it was required that a perfect Man, the last Adam, dies for the sins of the
world (John 1:29), as an equivalent sacrifice - perfectly created Man for perfectly
created Man - nothing less would suffice.

This makes it possible to make void the decree of death in Genesis 2:17 "for in the day
that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

But since we killed Christ, rather than allow him to make all mankind disciples and
guide them into transcendence of death, the only way to eternal life is rather uncomfortable
journey through death of the physical body and resurrection on the Last day.

While it is good that everybody who believes witnesses Christ before men, we must watch
that we ourselves are not rejected having preached to the others.

1 Corinthians 9:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when
I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

To God be all glory forever and ever.

in Christ Jesus
Amen