Meet Ukrainian Girls | Russian Women Looking One Night Stand Date

discree...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 3:27:56 AM1/29/18
Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.

> — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

mariso...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:29:15 AM1/29/18
Hi, i'm posting here for a man interested in a black/African woman.
I'm a cute caramel skinned African looking to meet a good man. I know good men are hard to come by, but i 'd still try. If you are:
- Good looking
- White
- 30-37 and
- interested in being in a serious relationship with a black woman,
hit me up. I m nice, easy going ,educated and i just want to meet someone genuine and family oriented to spend my life with.
Please if you are into games or thinking about sex or fuck talks , no need to respond. I m seeking something real that has a future, i m okay with relocating to your country if things work out between us.. Please reply with "interracial" on the subject line so i know you ain't a bot and your pic if you are interested. I would send mine too.Thanks.

emmama...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:32:37 AM1/29/18
Hola:
I am very down to earth independent female, looking for fun and intimacy. Classy, sensual and soft for your pleasure, wrap up with me for a rub like no other. For faster reply, you can send stats and location.

Gracias.

chj...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:38:24 AM1/29/18
Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams. That man that will take me to my dream land. I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans. I'm not a single son. I am looking for a warm, loving,caring, intelligent and soft man who is willing to explore life together to share thoughts and feelings to grow and learn from each other, inspired to be the best we find a loving man Search, the rest to spend my life with ... age, position / distance, race, religion and ethnicity are not all barriers that the sincere connection, love and a good understanding of the importance, hard work and in my well-established service line to be ..Having a man to please me a very happy thing if you think you would be interested in learning more about me then please send me a photo of yourself and let's see if we can make a connection . Also leant that they are lots of them fake people on this site but if your coming as one of them i wont respond to you i am not out to sale out my body.

hasca...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:41:17 AM1/29/18
Hello,
I'm a single mom of two girls, I work as a nanny for another family. But I'm new here and have zero friends. I'm looking to date but not exactly the regular kind. More like hang out at your place watch movies maybe cook something together or order in. I don't mind if you have kids or not. Either way works. Just be relaxed and easy to get along with like myself

jame...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:45:24 AM1/29/18
I feel that a relationship should always be based upon honesty and acceptance. When you can fully accept yourself, honesty will come naturally. This in return will leave your partner feeling comfortable with you, knowing there is nothing to hide. If two people can see each other in full view with complete acceptance, they can build a successful relationship from this

christinape...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:46:34 AM1/29/18
hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings

jecqul...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:49:31 AM1/29/18
Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..

Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.

leond...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:08:10 AM1/29/18
Merhaba.
İstanbul'dan, Ocak 20'de İzmir, Balçova'ya gideceğim. Bir kaç akraba ve arkadaş ziyareti yapacağım, ve bu bana İzmir'i bir kere daha gezme fırsatı verecek.

Balçova, Üçkuyular, İnciraltı, Urla civarını bilen, iyi bir rehber olabilecek, gezi arkadaşı var mı burada? Denk gelirsek iyi olur diye düşündüm. Hava serin / yağmurlu olacağı için sabahtan akşama gezmeyeceğiz tabi ki , gün içi gezip görülebilecek yerleri bir kaç saat gezsek yeterli diye düşünüyorum. Belki Konak'a gideriz, kemeraltını gezeriz vs. Gün içi yerel yerlerde yemek yeriz, kahve içeriz.

Özellikle belirteyim, yazdığım yerleri gezip görmek, gün içinde zaman geçirmek için bir arkadaş bulmak için yazıyorum; burada düzgün insanlarında olduğunu biliyorum. kesinlikle başka nedenlerden dolayı yazmayınız.
İzmir'de görüşmek üzere!

swingersx...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:10:04 AM1/29/18
Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
Pre-requisites:-

1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)

Note:-
Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:13:31 AM1/29/18
Seriously I know the man I'm looking for is out there. A sweet, kind man who is faithful. A man thAt doesn't want just sex, but wants to know what's in my heart. I know this is a long shot, but thought I would try cl to see if he's out there with hopes he will read this. I'm 30 years old woman that's looking for a sweetheart. I'd like to find an older gentleman that knows how to treat a woman. If you're out there, please get in touch with me if you're a swm. One that will not leave me behind or use me. at least deserve a chance anyway so you can see how big my heart is.thanks. contact me and drop your whatsapp number or your email address.thanks

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:15:54 AM1/29/18
Yeah, i know we would be world apart, but i jeed an American man of any age above 40 and below 65 years of age to start a serious relationship that is geared towards marriage, no games please, im pretty, youbg, and hard working, im a mixed african/latina, and i believe my look is perfect. Email me if interested

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:24:39 AM1/29/18
женщина ищет муж.
I live in a capital of Russia - city of Moscow. I'm 44 year old, tall with toned body (ballroom dancing, Pilates, ballet classes, walking and etc.), well educated (2 University degrees), mannered, clean and cultured (can carry on any kind of conversation, have seasonal tickets to the Opera and ballet, avid reader) lived in Europe and North America, traveled the world, have dual citizenship (means I don't have a visa problem and can travel pretty much anywhere).

I am interested to get acquainted with an educated (no less than Bachelor, Masters or PhD degree), physically fit (you don't have to look like a movie star but take care of you body and appearance), financially well off gentleman (stable job and own place to live) with active life position, good personality (not aggressive toward people in general and women in particular) and sense of humor (I have one too). Someone who wants to marry and can arrange our meeting in his country or visit me in Moscow for initial meeting. We can talk on Skype but in general I am not fond of chatting on-line for months and ages. If people have serious, they should meet in person soon.

I am not interested in collecting e-mails and photos from many men and only looking for the one for me, my true soulmate.

I am not supper motivate to reply to people who send me nothing but "Hi, Do you have WhatsApp?" So, please reply with information about yourself: your age, country/city you reside and send your recent photo. I included several photos in my ad, so I expect you to do the same if you want to get my attention.

Scammers! Don't waste time contacting me! I spot you right away and you won't get a penny from me.

andreabr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:31:24 AM1/29/18
I'm from Australia, new in Paris! And ready to explore the beauty of the city and share the delights with a french boyfriend. Please be tall. handsome. sane. Cultured. well read. successful. White. has a car. lives alone. un married and un attached.

I am 29. beautiful. slim. well read. fun. classy. great sense of humor. elegant.

If you would like to contact me include a photo to ensure I respond.

lolly...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:33:08 AM1/29/18
Not really fond of putting my ad here, but not too many places to search for someone, as I am not into the bar scene. I am looking for an honest, faithful, kind, caring, loving man to pursue a relationship with. You must work and have a car, as I do. You must also be single or divorced (unattached). If you are married or separated, keep on looking. I am 28 years young, hazel eyes, long. curly auburn hair. If interested, put the word LOVE in the subject so I know you are real. Pictures attached are a plus. Thanks for reading.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:35:23 AM1/29/18
Just looking for a friend and maybe more. I don't have time for games. I'm a laid back lady that has her own. Looking for someone to enjoy the beautiful things in life. My family and friends are everything to me. Love to hang out, drink, shop, go out to eat, walk in the park, movies, and love my sports and more. Just ask

realinfo...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 6:42:14 AM1/29/18
Hello!
My name is Maryna, I am a manager of international marriage agency MissUA in Ukraine, Kiev.
The agency has been working since 2002.
We have 600 hundred ladies in our datebase, they are all real and exist, women want to have a serious relations and get married.
If you are American or European man , don't hesitate to write me , I would be glad to help you find a woman for long-term relations.
If you are planning to visit Ukraine, Kiev soon, I'll be happy to see you in my office personally!
I am looking forward for reply.
Best wishes, Maryna.

realinfo...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 6:42:55 AM1/29/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:16:34 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

If you ask - I will become your wife
Faithful, faithful, beloved and dear.
I'll see you off and see you from work.
Experiencing with you any hardship.
I'll give you a family comfort
And the house where you are impatiently awaited
I'll give you the kids:
A girl and five boys.
You will live in love and affection!
(King, in a beautiful fairy tale)

jamess...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:13:12 AM1/30/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am a intelligent, slightly wild female human in my 40's who is interested in connecting with a like minded man for adventure, fun and friendship. I am single, live alone and have no kids. I am not interested in having an "affair" unless you are willing to buy me an apartment in Paris and have written consent from your wife. Please reply with images but please leave something to the imagination.

jazzl...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:35:28 AM1/30/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

finding a soul mate
I am A single lady new on here just trying to meet the right Man to call my own...new to these online dating and pray to find the real man of my life on here; I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentle lady. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf,and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc. But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner.

coleenb...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:38:38 AM1/30/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

know I posted this on hre but was in a different category so thought post again. Hope don't miss lol. I'm looking to spend new year eve and maybe day with someone I'm usually in bed hopefully in time so I can miss it but this yr I want to do somethn not sure wat. I don't drive. If someone have a small party or gst together somewhere. Not a big bar kind or party. That it get crazy. Like to know bfore the 30 or watever then hopefully still keep in touch do coffee again. I'm a female 34. I'm not on hre much so if get back to me u can look me up on fb. Ashley Julia kenzie in case. I don't keep my phone on or by me or if in bed but try to get back to u I'm gonna delete this after new yr over.. Ttyl. Ak

monicas...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 1:55:03 AM1/30/18
Sono molto rilassato e con i piedi per terra. Sono anche molto vecchio stile quando
viene al mio rispetto e trattamento per gli uomini. ho un grande senso dell'umorismo
e mi piace passare il tempo con qualcuno che amo e persone care. sono onesto
donna arrotolata in una, e cercare qualcuno che non ha paura di mostrare la loro
molte sfaccettature pure. Mi piacerebbe una grande storia d'amore, ma credo che iniziare con
la relazione è il modo migliore.

roselina...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 2:09:39 AM1/30/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I love the outdoors relaxing trails to stay physically fit. I am perceptive, passionate, funny and optimistic gardening, cooking, and watching live theatre I believe in work / life balance and love to travel!

Looking for a nice man who is interested in a long-term relationship.
Character matters more to me than reputation.
You should have compassion, respect and integrity! educated who will be a serious and mature partner
hope you at least height 5'11'
please tell me about you also in details.Thank you for your reply, contact will be made if interested.

kimhha...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 2:20:25 AM1/30/18
No one will describe you better than your actions in this life! I am romantic, honest, open and passionate. I can honestly say that I'm here to see what internet dating is in the experience itself, I heard stories with Happy endings and I heard stories of scams, sex tourists, etc. i hope i don't fall in the wrong hands. I can only hope to meet someone interesting,honest and easy to talk to so. that will make things easier for us. I do not want to have high expectations and I do not want to rush anyone. If all is well, we can find somewhere romantic and meet and see what comes out of it, I'm not a nun and am not a snob neither am i a whore, I'm a normal woman who wants to experience love and if everything works well, i fall in love and get marry, build our own family and have our own kids. so lets at least start by knowing each other.if you think you have made up your mind and ready to give it a try, contact me and please when replying, reply with your photos and some detailed information about yourself so that we can get to know each other well. am waiting. thanks for your time

litta...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 3:01:20 AM1/30/18
I'm looking for my handsome prince to sweep me away. I'm 24, 4'11 and wheelchair bound due to Cerebral Palsy. I have two degrees. One in Creative Writing and one in History. Recently graduated and trying to look for a job. I like manga, sarcasm and dogs. Reply with your favourite colour in the subject line. No dick pics please unless I ask for some. A futile effort, I know.

ashley....@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 3:05:56 AM1/30/18
Any single white males between the ages of 40 and 50 looking for long term relationship with a single white female.

I have no kids,don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I like to read, watch tv, computers, theatre, casinos, musicals, plays, hockey, baseball, work out at the gym, yoga and dancing.

emmama...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 1:25:45 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:45:54 PM UTC+5:30, lunapeter...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah, i know we would be world apart, but i jeed an American man of any age above 40 and below 65 years of age to start a serious relationship that is geared towards marriage, no games please, im pretty, youbg, and hard working, im a mixed african/latina, and i believe my look is perfect. Email me if interested
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hello . I am a beautiful gir, simple without an out going personality searching for a potential man for a LTR. feel free to contact me if interested.

christinape...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:24:33 AM1/31/18
Soy una chica muy tierna y emocional. Mi vida está llena de buenas emociones
y felicidad espiritual Estoy buscando un hombre que aprecie
espiritual más que material.
Deseo pasar todo mi tiempo libre
al aire libre. Prefiero pasar mucho tiempo afuera en la naturaleza,
nadando en el mar o haciendo un picnic, etc.
Estoy ansioso por encontrar a mi amada
persona y pasar tiempo juntos.
Ahora estoy listo para relaciones serias con un hombre que será mi segundo
Yo lo amo

mariso...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:27:10 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:08:24 PM UTC+5:30, chj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams. That man that will take me to my dream land. I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans. I'm not a single son. I am looking for a warm, loving,caring, intelligent and soft man who is willing to explore life together to share thoughts and feelings to grow and learn from each other, inspired to be the best we find a loving man Search, the rest to spend my life with ... age, position / distance, race, religion and ethnicity are not all barriers that the sincere connection, love and a good understanding of the importance, hard work and in my well-established service line to be ..Having a man to please me a very happy thing if you think you would be interested in learning more about me then please send me a photo of yourself and let's see if we can make a connection . Also leant that they are lots of them fake people on this site but if your coming as one of them i wont respond to you i am not out to sale out my body.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am a woman that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, see , I have been hurt once by my exprefrence and wouldn't want that to happen to me again......thats the reason why I said that I need love.When i i was hurt by regina i thought if it was a crime for him to be handsome but later realise that Outward beauty is not a curse, but I know that it sometimes feels like it to those who have it. Some of the most sad and miserable people I know are outwardly gorgeous. Which just goes to prove that beauty is not measured by outward appearances alone, but by the depth of one's character and soul, I seek to develop a long-term, meaningful relationship based on a strong connection, and a genuine sense of trust and commitment. Ideally, we should feel comfortable with each other, share common passions, accept each other's faults, look after each other and communicate honestly.nothing ventured...nothing gained... and certainly,
nothing lost.... i would like if you can get back on my Mail ..

garciar...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:37:27 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Are you looking for a nice female this morning . I'm able to host and make you feel nice. I'm d/d free please be too Very clean and hygenic text ...................... text me when you ready to coming over no more pictures at all ...Hit ME baby : badam1124{AT}_ya_ho_o__com

evemi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:48:48 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Not sure how this will go but I'll give it a shot. I'm a 25 year old attached female looking to connect with that special someone on both a mental and physical level. I don't care what your status is just need discretion and please no drama, or judgements. I'm a sucker for cowboys, tall and handsome haha but anyways message me if you're serious about this, and please be old enough but younger than 40 sorry lol

discree...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:51:47 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm here to indulge in my bad girl side. I have not done anything at all like this until now, & I really hope no one I know finds out, discretion is important.Are you sex to me. text me now
give me your cell phone number...if you are real person......

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:55:54 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hello I am 25 single woman looking for a man that is 20 to 35 that doesn't mind a full bush and is ddf and has protection and is DTF.

alica.m...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:05:26 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:02:37 PM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hola:
> I am very down to earth independent female, looking for fun and intimacy. Classy, sensual and soft for your pleasure, wrap up with me for a rub like no other. For faster reply, you can send stats and location.
>
> Gracias.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm divorced white married ..
No Cock for almost 4 months and now that I'm alone in our house so that means
I can host. Let's meet and let's do it.Any race is welcome but no younger then 33y.
I want to suck than dick of yours.I am D&D free! If you're interested please email
me with your pic....

martinje...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:07:56 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:16:34 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm a 25 year old female looking for an older man (over 50) for discrete, casual sex.
Your picture gets mine.
Send Ur number...

kristi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:16:31 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:08:24 PM UTC+5:30, chj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams. That man that will take me to my dream land. I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans. I'm not a single son. I am looking for a warm, loving,caring, intelligent and soft man who is willing to explore life together to share thoughts and feelings to grow and learn from each other, inspired to be the best we find a loving man Search, the rest to spend my life with ... age, position / distance, race, religion and ethnicity are not all barriers that the sincere connection, love and a good understanding of the importance, hard work and in my well-established service line to be ..Having a man to please me a very happy thing if you think you would be interested in learning more about me then please send me a photo of yourself and let's see if we can make a connection . Also leant that they are lots of them fake people on this site but if your coming as one of them i wont respond to you i am not out to sale out my body.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Couples, women, men join this club and have a great time and casual encounter. These groups are for people in cache valley, franklin or preston or nearby areas. The group are private and discreet. These groups are people that are into the lifestyle and pleasure, please be real. Not into fakes so let get together and have a great time. KIK purelicker 8

lorako...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:20:52 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:59:15 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, i'm posting here for a man interested in a black/African woman.
> I'm a cute caramel skinned African looking to meet a good man. I know good men are hard to come by, but i 'd still try. If you are:
> - Good looking
> - White
> - 30-37 and
> - interested in being in a serious relationship with a black woman,
> hit me up. I m nice, easy going ,educated and i just want to meet someone genuine and family oriented to spend my life with.
> Please if you are into games or thinking about sex or fuck talks , no need to respond. I m seeking something real that has a future, i m okay with relocating to your country if things work out between us.. Please reply with "interracial" on the subject line so i know you ain't a bot and your pic if you are interested. I would send mine too.Thanks.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am looking for someone who does not consider age a factor, who wants
to have fun and knows how to treat a 30 year old lady. I am attractive, healthy,
with a slim yet curvy figure.

taylorm...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:37:56 AM1/31/18
I'm a petite, mixed female who really likes white men. Are you straight, white, older, and horny? I usually will get off by myself, however, I'm ready for some mutual satisfaction. Discretion is a must. Marital status is irrelevant. Please be hygienic, well groomed and ready to cum.

licyk...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:48:03 AM1/31/18
On Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 2:50:52 PM UTC+5:30, lorako...@gmail.com wrote:
Married but lonely says it all. I'm so unhappy, I know I need to just end it but as with most things it's complicated. I just wanted to reach out and see if there's anyone else in my boat, looking for something that's missing. I don't want sex. I just want the romantic, emotional connection. I want to know there's someone out there who is loving, caring, someone to make a future with eventually. I am a bbw, if that matters. I'm not interested in meeting up very soon, have to be very discreet.
Anyone else stuck?

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 4:54:32 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:11:17 PM UTC+5:30, hasca...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a single mom of two girls, I work as a nanny for another family. But I'm new here and have zero friends. I'm looking to date but not exactly the regular kind. More like hang out at your place watch movies maybe cook something together or order in. I don't mind if you have kids or not. Either way works. Just be relaxed and easy to get along with like myself
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Is there anyone left who is real from the beginning? Looking for someone who can deal with the busy of my life and be willing to blend. I need someone who is active and willing to do life together. I prefer someone between the ages of 35-45.

christi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:02:10 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:19:31 PM UTC+5:30, jecqul...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Looking forsomeone true, honest, responsible, smart, fun, funny. Not looking for a hookup. I work hard and play hard and expect the same. I am short and curvy, love to laugh, 41, no young kids. I enjoy the ability to do what i want when i want. If you are seeking the same, send me an email. Looking for someone between the ages of 23-55. Must be employed, have a vehicle and license and drive.

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:04:57 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:40:04 PM UTC+5:30, swingersx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
> Pre-requisites:-
>
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

So I've found there is a lot of spam on this site or people looking for a quick hookup. I'm looking for neither. Wanting to find someone between 28 and 40 I can hang out with and get to know as a friend that can possibly turn into a relationship. I've got kids. You don't have to but must enjoy kids if nothing else. If this interests you at all, shoot me an email with a bit about yourself

janice.g...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:08:39 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:43:31 PM UTC+5:30, lovelyro...@gmail.com wrote:
> Seriously I know the man I'm looking for is out there. A sweet, kind man who is faithful. A man thAt doesn't want just sex, but wants to know what's in my heart. I know this is a long shot, but thought I would try cl to see if he's out there with hopes he will read this. I'm 30 years old woman that's looking for a sweetheart. I'd like to find an older gentleman that knows how to treat a woman. If you're out there, please get in touch with me if you're a swm. One that will not leave me behind or use me. at least deserve a chance anyway so you can see how big my heart is.thanks. contact me and drop your whatsapp number or your email address.thanks
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I got a room for the night... and thought I was going to have company and they flaked and now I'm sitting here bored & alone...
My babysitter is on stand by to come get my kid So I can have fun and get laid.... cuddle... hang out with somebody new....
Im not a hooker.. only thing you have to do is pay my sitter..... please don't send me nasty email or pictures..don't expect nudes...I'm a hot young mom newer to billings...and Im only available for tonight and tomorrow morning before 9 am. But would prefer tobight.
I'm in billings you have to come to.me. send phone number if you're actually serious.

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:17:50 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:11:17 PM UTC+5:30, hasca...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a single mom of two girls, I work as a nanny for another family. But I'm new here and have zero friends. I'm looking to date but not exactly the regular kind. More like hang out at your place watch movies maybe cook something together or order in. I don't mind if you have kids or not. Either way works. Just be relaxed and easy to get along with like myself
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hi,
I am 21 yrs old horny & need to fuck .Let me suck ur cock until u cum. i will make u cum like u never have before. can travel or car meet.. no strings attached so don't worry if u have a gf or whatever

jasmin....@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:21:40 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:45:54 PM UTC+5:30, lunapeter...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah, i know we would be world apart, but i jeed an American man of any age above 40 and below 65 years of age to start a serious relationship that is geared towards marriage, no games please, im pretty, youbg, and hard working, im a mixed african/latina, and i believe my look is perfect. Email me if interested
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am not cut out for the hook up, friends with benefits scene. I do someday want to have someone to build life with. Even moreso in the here and now someone to be good to, that wants to be good back.
I am growing bored of being single, having a life without the intimacy of another person to share a day with, or the very important greatness of touch. I have plenty of friends, but it's just not quite the same :)
A bit about me, I am a pretty easy going, creative, sarcastic and happy person. I am intelligent, multi talented and self sufficient, I do not need a sugar daddy and find the idea of one to be one of the biggest turn offs imaginable!
What I would like someone adventurous, genuine, with a sense of humor, and near my age...beyond that really varies from one person to the next.
If you feel up to it, I would really love a pic with a little info about you.

infidel...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:28:21 AM1/31/18
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 12:05:28 PM UTC+5:30, jazzl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.
>
> finding a soul mate
> I am A single lady new on here just trying to meet the right Man to call my own...new to these online dating and pray to find the real man of my life on here; I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentle lady. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf,and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc. But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner.

Well, not sure how successful I will be, but giving it a try. I would like to find someone to share some snuggle time with. We can snuggle and chat or snuggle while watching a show/movie. I am NOT looking for sex, but do miss the closeness. I am open to more eventually. I'm in my forties and prefer someone close to my age. Let's talk and see if we get along. Change the subject line to your favorite song when you reply.

nannyros...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:30:55 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:54:39 PM UTC+5:30, alvinamou...@gmail.com wrote:
> женщина ищет муж.
> I live in a capital of Russia - city of Moscow. I'm 44 year old, tall with toned body (ballroom dancing, Pilates, ballet classes, walking and etc.), well educated (2 University degrees), mannered, clean and cultured (can carry on any kind of conversation, have seasonal tickets to the Opera and ballet, avid reader) lived in Europe and North America, traveled the world, have dual citizenship (means I don't have a visa problem and can travel pretty much anywhere).
>
> I am interested to get acquainted with an educated (no less than Bachelor, Masters or PhD degree), physically fit (you don't have to look like a movie star but take care of you body and appearance), financially well off gentleman (stable job and own place to live) with active life position, good personality (not aggressive toward people in general and women in particular) and sense of humor (I have one too). Someone who wants to marry and can arrange our meeting in his country or visit me in Moscow for initial meeting. We can talk on Skype but in general I am not fond of chatting on-line for months and ages. If people have serious, they should meet in person soon.
>
> I am not interested in collecting e-mails and photos from many men and only looking for the one for me, my true soulmate.
>
> I am not supper motivate to reply to people who send me nothing but "Hi, Do you have WhatsApp?" So, please reply with information about yourself: your age, country/city you reside and send your recent photo. I included several photos in my ad, so I expect you to do the same if you want to get my attention.
>
> Scammers! Don't waste time contacting me! I spot you right away and you won't get a penny from me.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am 35 single white female looking for new folks to get to know, hang out with and all the other fun things life has to offer. I am shy, sweet and an animal lover. Family is important to me and hope to have my own family someday.

I understand CL is a long shot when looking for "normal" folks but why not try right?
By "Normal" I am meaning, you can read and write english, have a job, a car, a place of your own, no criminal record or diseases, no drugs or alcohol dependency issues. Must have good morals, respectful to women and gentle with children and animals. I have met a few nice peeps...I am hoping more are interested... if you can not get past only asking for nude pictures please move on...those are for the special one I find...😇

I am also looking for him too...👀
But please be younger than 40, white, not scared to send PG pictures (it helps to get to know someone) and old fashioned gentleman like behavior is appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

andria...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:37:44 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:03:08 PM UTC+5:30, lolly...@gmail.com wrote:
> Not really fond of putting my ad here, but not too many places to search for someone, as I am not into the bar scene. I am looking for an honest, faithful, kind, caring, loving man to pursue a relationship with. You must work and have a car, as I do. You must also be single or divorced (unattached). If you are married or separated, keep on looking. I am 28 years young, hazel eyes, long. curly auburn hair. If interested, put the word LOVE in the subject so I know you are real. Pictures attached are a plus. Thanks for reading.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Good morning! I'm writing this with hope that the right guy for me is out there. I've tried dating online and through friends but to no avail. Always disappointed for a variety of reasons. However, I know that a nice, attractive, and honest man is out there, just ready to cross paths with me. As for me, I'm 45, single, 5'5", a few extra pounds, brown hair, and pretty blue eyes. I'm laidback and easygoing, no drama in my life. I do have 3 kids that are still in school but older. I enjoy movies, spending time with family and friends, bbqs, camping, working in my yard. I just don't want to mislead anyone but I'm not a skinny woman just sporting a few extra belly pounds and I do smoke. So if that's offensive, please just kindly move along, but if you find me interesting a bit, please drop me a line. I really am a good woman looking for a good man. I'm simple and not complicated. I'm not looking for a hookup or FWB. And please, only serious inquiries! Thanks.

miaaros...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:41:18 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:05:23 PM UTC+5:30, ronilor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just looking for a friend and maybe more. I don't have time for games. I'm a laid back lady that has her own. Looking for someone to enjoy the beautiful things in life. My family and friends are everything to me. Love to hang out, drink, shop, go out to eat, walk in the park, movies, and love my sports and more. Just ask
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Ok, maybe you're not the last one but maybe the right one? Only an email and time will tell.
Honest, passionate, fun, loyal, likes to get out and do things lady seeks the same in a man. And I mean a man not a girl in a mans body. Not meant to insult anyone just my preference. If you can't clean a fish, work on a car or pitch a tent you're probably not my type. Again no offense to anyone.
About me I can go play in the dirt and still be all woman. What's the expression? mud to makeup? Lol
Email, send a face pic. Let's chat.

datex...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:45:11 AM1/31/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 5:12:14 PM UTC+5:30, realinfo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:59:15 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi, i'm posting here for a man interested in a black/African woman.
> > I'm a cute caramel skinned African looking to meet a good man. I know good men are hard to come by, but i 'd still try. If you are:
> > - Good looking
> > - White
> > - 30-37 and
> > - interested in being in a serious relationship with a black woman,
> > hit me up. I m nice, easy going ,educated and i just want to meet someone genuine and family oriented to spend my life with.
> > Please if you are into games or thinking about sex or fuck talks , no need to respond. I m seeking something real that has a future, i m okay with relocating to your country if things work out between us.. Please reply with "interracial" on the subject line so i know you ain't a bot and your pic if you are interested. I would send mine too.Thanks.

> Hello!
> My name is Maryna, I am a manager of international marriage agency MissUA in Ukraine, Kiev.
> The agency has been working since 2002.
> We have 600 hundred ladies in our datebase, they are all real and exist, women want to have a serious relations and get married.
> If you are American or European man , don't hesitate to write me , I would be glad to help you find a woman for long-term relations.
> If you are planning to visit Ukraine, Kiev soon, I'll be happy to see you in my office personally!
> I am looking forward for reply.
> Best wishes, Maryna.

Been a fantasy recently, would like someone dirty and open. I love most everything sexual and just exploring fantasies. Like it rough with a little passion.
Only wanting something on going..I wanna be dirty for you and only you, several times a day or week. Whatever you can keep up with. Send a pic. Be hygienic, respectful, dominant and experienced.

polish...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:49:20 AM1/31/18
Looking for a man who causes me to soften. Whose quiet confidence and strong demeanor elicits my feminine side. A deep voice calling me baby which makes me melt. Whose manly presence lets me forget my daily responsibilities and makes me feel sexy by treating me like a lady. I'm seeking a very specific kind of connection that is not achieved quickly.

findxp...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 5:54:19 AM1/31/18
Somehow, I tend to find a type... it's almost comical how I tend to start talking to or have ended up in relationships with guys who drive truck in some way or another.

If you drive for your job, send me a reply. I don't mind if it's local or long haul as long as I would get to see you sometimes. I prefer you to be based out of the treasure valley.
I ask that you send a pic, that I am able to see your eyes. I think it tells a lot of a person to be able to see their face and even more so their eyes.

I am pretty laid back, like to converse throughout the day. Single, no kids. Curvy/bbw. I love to cook and bake, especially if it is for someone or a group of people. Coffee is a good group to me. Chocolate is as well, haha.

twosum...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 1:24:27 AM2/1/18
So I've tried meeting a man on here a couple of times but nothing but fakes. I am real & a woman trying to meet a man for a long term relationship. I'm employed. I have no baggage & my life is drama free. Just tired of being alone. I love bbqs, dinner & a movie, walks in the river valley. I smoke but don't drink. I'm looking for a man who doesn't care about my bad habit & who also doesn't drink. I am disease free & you must be also. I'm looking for a man who is between the ages of 50 - 60.
Nothing younger & nothing older. Sorry. Just my preference. Evenings preferred as I work during the day. Change the subject line to the month that you were born so I can weed out spam. Pic for pic. And again, I'm real & very serious!

taylorm...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 5:53:05 AM2/2/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 5:12:14 PM UTC+5:30, realinfo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:59:15 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi, i'm posting here for a man interested in a black/African woman.
> > I'm a cute caramel skinned African looking to meet a good man. I know good men are hard to come by, but i 'd still try. If you are:
> > - Good looking
> > - White
> > - 30-37 and
> > - interested in being in a serious relationship with a black woman,
> > hit me up. I m nice, easy going ,educated and i just want to meet someone genuine and family oriented to spend my life with.
> > Please if you are into games or thinking about sex or fuck talks , no need to respond. I m seeking something real that has a future, i m okay with relocating to your country if things work out between us.. Please reply with "interracial" on the subject line so i know you ain't a bot and your pic if you are interested. I would send mine too.Thanks.

> Hello!
> My name is Maryna, I am a manager of international marriage agency MissUA in Ukraine, Kiev.
> The agency has been working since 2002.
> We have 600 hundred ladies in our datebase, they are all real and exist, women want to have a serious relations and get married.
> If you are American or European man , don't hesitate to write me , I would be glad to help you find a woman for long-term relations.
> If you are planning to visit Ukraine, Kiev soon, I'll be happy to see you in my office personally!
> I am looking forward for reply.
> Best wishes, Maryna.

Hi,,,,Looking for what I'm not getting at home. Do not want to change my situation just need to get off. Send pic and a little about your self. Must be discreet.!!! If this isn't for you or you don't agree with this please just move on...

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 6:19:29 AM2/2/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:16:34 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Are you an honest, single, laid-back man with a great sense of humor, between the ages of about 45 to 55? **Not looking for a FWB**

I'm looking for a man who wants to go see a movie or go to a concert or other live music event. Someone who likes to go out for lunch or dinner. Someone who likes to go to the park or to a football game, go horseback riding or to a local winery or art museum. Someone who loves grilling out at home and snuggling up to watch a movie. And yes, someone very romantic and passionate!!

If this is you, message me!!

datin...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:02:48 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am a late Ukrainian, 31 years old and only been with two people. Ive never experienced oral pleasure and would love to find out what that feels like. Im bi curious, never been with a woman but am open to it. Im not ready just yet to return the favor, id like to get confortable and see how it feels first.

nostringa...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:28:08 AM2/5/18
i am 52 year old, Are you real? If so I will tell you all about me,
Friendly cuddle Granny looking for xxx fun a few times a month.. I'm real.And I hope you are too_____send me your number please!!

blackx...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:43:18 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

hi...

i'm these days seperated i'm lonely and not looking for anything extreme or any games...kik bedroomfun999 simply need a few fun someone. i am a cute, smart, witty female...

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:06:13 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

IF YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR SEX KEEP MOVING !!!!!!! I WILL NOT HAVE A FWB OR ONE NIGHT STAND OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!
I am 5'4 BBW , Divorced, mother of 2 grown kids.
I am a smoker ( not 420 ) , I may have a drink every once in awhile, I do not do drugs.
I enjoy flea markets , yard sales, Walks anywhere there is water, sports, and so much more.
I am looking for the same thing. I'm so over these games everyone wants to play.
I do not have teeth at this point due to I had cancer over 8 years ago. Due to the Chemo,
I lost them and I just can't afford them at this point. But I am ok with that because I bet Cancer.
I do not work anymore , I have 3 fur babies
Well, I can't think of anything else. I would drive to the end of the world to find true love.
I hope you have a wonderful night.

All Because You Don't Like BBW'S or Mad Because I Won't Have Sex With You , Doesn't Mean You Have To Flag My Post !!!!

people...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:22:23 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Any military looking for a contract marriage email me . If you have a picture just attach it or a phone number. Im 24 bbw single light skinned no kids few tats tongue piercing.

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:39:28 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm boarded and looking for something to get into , I cannot host tonight I can travel to u if your looking for a little excitement I'm the lady for u

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:08:05 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Married seeking fun. Must live in Nashville or surrounding. Be ddf. Ages 30-55. Looking for employed, stable and not a liar. If you have a place to host, you go to front of the line. Tell me about yourself when you respond.

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:33:01 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

28 and looking to host a discreet get together if your discreet and interested. I'm real. Its chilly outside today. Live alone and can host.

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:45:05 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'd like a nice massage. You massage me and then I can massage you. You must be able to host. Your pic gets mine.

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:02:17 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

My husband is out of town, now my house is empty, please come over and let's do this. Looking for a little ...make out ...get naked....whatever ... send me number then I cell you baby??

plentysin...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:21:11 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Gorgeous tattooed bday:-) girl full figured party friendly young ladii enjoy good party time with generous gentleman

Maria Lois Wilson

Feb 5, 2018, 5:37:57 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Is there anyone out there that just wants an old fashion hook up? That's a question that seems like the answer is no too. A little less talking and alot more action. If u are married engaged single, I'm not trying to change any of that.I Can host

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:27:17 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm seeking a man who would like to live in a spacious dwelling with a woman who is devoted to culinary art, apparel construction and garden design. And ALSO who belives in staying healthy and living away from crowds. No religious fluff, no hype about politics - the passion is for the arts and sciences. I recycle and re-use and do not waste. Adore esoteric music. Are you that man? Can you recognize affinity?
Copy this post to your reply

diane...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:39:53 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm slim sexy and sweet. Let me work out the kinks and excite you until you explode, I'm going bring the magic to this beautiful day..

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:40:55 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm a chubby woman looking for some fun. The more endowed the better. Must love doing oral. Must love chubby women. Must be d/d free.

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:41:59 AM2/5/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I'm 25 and I'm looking for just the right guy to brighten my day......I'm married......I am not willing to travel more than 20 minutes to meet so please be local. if you wanna join...............................
send me your number

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:04:56 AM2/7/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Last time Im gonna try. I'm a hot and just need a normal clean shaved guys to pick me up host. Do anything u want with me except scat, please hit me back with a pic. hitt me here,,Thanks.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:18:03 AM2/7/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
>
> > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am thick/curvy, 40-something in a no-sex marriage. Not looking to change your situation or mine, but I am looking to alleviate some frustration. Start by getting to know each other by email. Possibly progress to discrete fwb situation if we click...send your number....!!!

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:48:52 AM2/7/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:03:08 PM UTC+5:30, lolly...@gmail.com wrote:
> Not really fond of putting my ad here, but not too many places to search for someone, as I am not into the bar scene. I am looking for an honest, faithful, kind, caring, loving man to pursue a relationship with. You must work and have a car, as I do. You must also be single or divorced (unattached). If you are married or separated, keep on looking. I am 28 years young, hazel eyes, long. curly auburn hair. If interested, put the word LOVE in the subject so I know you are real. Pictures attached are a plus. Thanks for reading.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hi.
I'm 23 yr old hot and sexy.I need osam fucker. I'd want to speak for a little bit to start, if there is any connection perhaps we could go for a drink. Hopefully if you'd Write me a message.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:08:19 AM2/7/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:02:37 PM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hola:
> I am very down to earth independent female, looking for fun and intimacy. Classy, sensual and soft for your pleasure, wrap up with me for a rub like no other. For faster reply, you can send stats and location.
>
> Gracias.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hello

Just be clean , ddf 38 year old female. I'm 5'6 and 154 pounds.
Looking for good times and mutual satisfaction. I will send a pic back as well

leond...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:58:07 AM2/7/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:43:31 PM UTC+5:30, lovelyro...@gmail.com wrote:
> Seriously I know the man I'm looking for is out there. A sweet, kind man who is faithful. A man thAt doesn't want just sex, but wants to know what's in my heart. I know this is a long shot, but thought I would try cl to see if he's out there with hopes he will read this. I'm 30 years old woman that's looking for a sweetheart. I'd like to find an older gentleman that knows how to treat a woman. If you're out there, please get in touch with me if you're a swm. One that will not leave me behind or use me. at least deserve a chance anyway so you can see how big my heart is.thanks. contact me and drop your whatsapp number or your email address.thanks
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hey, I'm going to be straight to the point. I'm not looking for bullshit or drama. I'm just looking for a friend to do things with. I'm not putting labels on shit... if something happens great if it doesn't that's fine too. I'm very easy going, smart, independent, funny, sane and clean. If you are clean and sane hit me up..I'm not going to lie there has to be some sort of chemistry both physical and mental so please attach a picture and please not a dick pic. I will answer back all regardless of if I am interested or not. If I am interested I will send a pic back. Put a number in the subject line so I know you're real. As well, please have something say.

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:24:31 AM2/7/18
I am from Russia. We have a lot of girls who would like to marry a foreigner. I can find one for you. What can you offer in return?

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:27:09 AM2/8/18
I'm a wild kitty, Bi, both women & men are welcomed (; looking to meet some new people or FWB, i love to receive ORAL. hmu.

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:50:29 AM2/8/18
I find myself day dreaming about having someone to talk to and share special time together. Someone who won't take me for granted and who won't ignore my desires. Seems that should be my partner doesn't it? I agree but things sometimes don't work out completely like you want them too. Work takes a toll on a relationship as does certain interests changing over time. I'm not sure I will find anyone here but I thought I would give it a try and see what happens.
Here's why you will enjoy me. I am attentive, love to explore, massage and pleasure a willing woman. I think I would like to try some type role play as it is very exciting to me to act like you are someone else and maybe get to experience some of those deep rooted fantasies only thought about in the late night hours and afraid to tell your mate due to what they might think about you for having such thoughts.
About me: I'm an older professional white male, educated, easy going but love the intensity of lovemaking and especially foreplay, have a flexible schedule due to only working a few days a week, am clean - ddf- vasectomy safe, definitely not a "Ken" but rather a normal type guy and would be interested in a normal type female who shares some or all of what we both may be missing at home. A white female with a few extra pounds would be my perfect match.
If any of this piques an interest and you feel as if you may want to reply, I ask that you put the word FRIEND in the subject line.

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:00:53 AM2/8/18
I would like to meet ladies (or not) that would like a short break from reality to experience various levels of relaxation from stimulating massage to good conversation to whatever......If you respond please do so with a pic and a comment that lets me know you are a local such as a landmark or a well traveled street name. Otherwise I will not respond

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:23:48 AM2/8/18
Hey I'm Josh, I'm 5'5 avrage build 26yrs old white guy, looking for someone to get to know and see where things go. I'm honest, loving, passionate, affectionate, supportive, faithful, kind, caring and, and I love to cook lol. I'm a Dom so if yiure a sub or are interested in it then hit me up. Send a pic or no reply, I'll send mine after you.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:43:49 AM2/8/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:16:34 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hi I'm a guy looking for a girl that wants to be friends with benefits. Im 25 years old. clean and disease free. You be too. Any age and race is okay. Reply if you are interested. Your pic gets mine :)

elizabethe...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:02:27 AM2/8/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:59:15 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, i'm posting here for a man interested in a black/African woman.
> I'm a cute caramel skinned African looking to meet a good man. I know good men are hard to come by, but i 'd still try. If you are:
> - Good looking
> - White
> - 30-37 and
> - interested in being in a serious relationship with a black woman,
> hit me up. I m nice, easy going ,educated and i just want to meet someone genuine and family oriented to spend my life with.
> Please if you are into games or thinking about sex or fuck talks , no need to respond. I m seeking something real that has a future, i m okay with relocating to your country if things work out between us.. Please reply with "interracial" on the subject line so i know you ain't a bot and your pic if you are interested. I would send mine too.Thanks.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

looking for a younger guy with a nice hard fat cock that enjoys a good blow job.
you be legal age, ddf, clean able to host or have a safe place
If it works out could be reg thing. Others considered,If interested hit me back with pic and stats?

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:24:11 AM2/8/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:08:24 PM UTC+5:30, chj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams. That man that will take me to my dream land. I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans. I'm not a single son. I am looking for a warm, loving,caring, intelligent and soft man who is willing to explore life together to share thoughts and feelings to grow and learn from each other, inspired to be the best we find a loving man Search, the rest to spend my life with ... age, position / distance, race, religion and ethnicity are not all barriers that the sincere connection, love and a good understanding of the importance, hard work and in my well-established service line to be ..Having a man to please me a very happy thing if you think you would be interested in learning more about me then please send me a photo of yourself and let's see if we can make a connection . Also leant that they are lots of them fake people on this site but if your coming as one of them i wont respond to you i am not out to sale out my body.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I am a clean educated, mature male looking for an open minded female to participate in an ANR as my partner. If you think you might be interested and are not aware of the benefits I'll answer your questions. no married woman please.

jessicaje...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:47:12 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 4:23:05 PM UTC+5:30, taylorm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 5:12:14 PM UTC+5:30, realinfo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:59:15 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Hi, i'm posting here for a man interested in a black/African woman.
> > > I'm a cute caramel skinned African looking to meet a good man. I know good men are hard to come by, but i 'd still try. If you are:
> > > - Good looking
> > > - White
> > > - 30-37 and
> > > - interested in being in a serious relationship with a black woman,
> > > hit me up. I m nice, easy going ,educated and i just want to meet someone genuine and family oriented to spend my life with.
> > > Please if you are into games or thinking about sex or fuck talks , no need to respond. I m seeking something real that has a future, i m okay with relocating to your country if things work out between us.. Please reply with "interracial" on the subject line so i know you ain't a bot and your pic if you are interested. I would send mine too.Thanks.

> > Hello!
> > My name is Maryna, I am a manager of international marriage agency MissUA in Ukraine, Kiev.
> > The agency has been working since 2002.
> > We have 600 hundred ladies in our datebase, they are all real and exist, women want to have a serious relations and get married.
> > If you are American or European man , don't hesitate to write me , I would be glad to help you find a woman for long-term relations.
> > If you are planning to visit Ukraine, Kiev soon, I'll be happy to see you in my office personally!
> > I am looking forward for reply.
> > Best wishes, Maryna.
>
> Hi,,,,Looking for what I'm not getting at home. Do not want to change my situation just need to get off. Send pic and a little about your self. Must be discreet.!!! If this isn't for you or you don't agree with this please just move on...

Hi I'm 30 white guy good looking just want a white or black chic or Hispanic for fwb during the week if this fits you email me also you will have to host let's talk first and see what happens

rosa...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:15:13 AM2/8/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:11:17 PM UTC+5:30, hasca...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a single mom of two girls, I work as a nanny for another family. But I'm new here and have zero friends. I'm looking to date but not exactly the regular kind. More like hang out at your place watch movies maybe cook something together or order in. I don't mind if you have kids or not. Either way works. Just be relaxed and easy to get along with like myself
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hi there, anyone Looking for a Good friend to do things with?? Maybe
more if we click!. I Like the outdoors and nature. I like to go camping
and hiking.. I Like to go traveling around the USA and the World and
Asia. I am kind and Loving, I like to hug and Kiss. I like to do things
for my Lady!! I am looking for someone in north and Central Florida
and south Georgia, that can meet me face to face with in 2 or 3 weeks
of talking over Email! Can call and talk only after 10 days of Emails OK?
NO texting on phone at ALL, only Email till we call and talk!! Not looking
for long distends relationship, unless you can relocate to me with your own
money, not sending any! I own my own home, Live on the river..
Email me for more InFo, and put Best Friends in subject Line, to keep
out Spam OK??

teenx...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:31:21 AM2/8/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:19:31 PM UTC+5:30, jecqul...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Looking for someone to have fun with not necessarily to fuck but would be nice to have that to not to pick on body type but preferably semi attractive serious ppl only email me change subject to fun and include a picture

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:41:42 AM2/12/18
Looking for a local lady for dating 334 and tired of games 758 lets go out and see if we click 3095 i have my own place car and good job and love to take care of my lady help her buy things etc... so text me i am real and live in auburn 5 mins from campus i want to hang out tonight and spend some money on my lady

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:16:09 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:30:53 PM UTC+5:30, evemm...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to meet ladies (or not) that would like a short break from reality to experience various levels of relaxation from stimulating massage to good conversation to whatever......If you respond please do so with a pic and a comment that lets me know you are a local such as a landmark or a well traveled street name. Otherwise I will not respond

Are you looking for a discreet relationship that brings rewards ? This would be ideal/beneficial for a student or single mom. Clean mature male searching for that special one girl. Message me for my info and thank you.

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:42:03 AM2/12/18
Hello all. Well here I go. I would like to get married and start a family. We can start by making a family first or we can get married first. Up to you. I am 6'2 200 lbs average build. I am 420 friendly. No other drugs and no interest in them. I am 35 year old male. I am open to all races and sizes. Please attach a pic when you reply. Hope to hear from you so we can talk and see if we click. Have a great day.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:24:11 AM2/12/18
As I am not single and currently unsatisfied within my relationship, you would have to be accepting of the fact that I will not always be available to meet or host. If anything, we'd be agreeing upon certain days and times to connect, and you'd have to be comfortable with hosting an equal amount of time. I apologize if this is a turn off for anyone currently skimming through the ad, but it's the truth of matter and I'd be interested in pursuing someone who could look past this hurdle.

Realistically I'm a reasonably polite, educated guy with his share of flaws, but I'm hoping to stumble across honest fun while keeping your needs, privacy and emotions in mind while we converse and build our physical relationship. If I display qualities of a guy you'd be interested in knowing and potentially starting a fun fling with, please attached a photo and send me a friendly message :-)

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:08:59 AM2/12/18
Looking for a women to have her way with me.. I host as long as you are. Clean and drug free. Putting out there for Saturday fun.message and we can work out the details.. must have good hygiene and a healthy appearance.. please be real.. too many fakes out there.. please put yellow in the subject line so I know you are real.. please don't contact me to waste your time if you're not serious.. don't ask me for credit card verification bullshit.. be honest.. if you need to get off ...we can help each other out.. and have fun doing it..

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:10:18 AM2/12/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:16:34 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Hi just looking for my girl. If you are out there I'm wanting for you! I'm a good man work every day. To maintain my life just average nothing special but I'm a very caring person to the right woman. If you're honest and truthful then maybe we can finally meet! I'm 52 years old my son is growing and married and I'd hope to meet a women to start a life with me and spend time with our families and create new memories together. A little about me and if this could be a deal-breaker then I'm sorry. I am a smoker cigarettes with the intention of quitting a social drinker. A very loving father hope to be a grandpa soon!

I think what I hate the most is what this has Resorted to going online and hoping to find my partner and friend. And it has become monotonous and also it has sensitized me that maybe there isn't anybody that's being real anymore .

Please don't get me wrong I'm always hopeful. I'm very compassionate loving and caring but also very much a man with responsibilities of work and doing what I need to do to pay my way in society which gets tough at times just like everyone else. I understand there has to be a physical attraction and somebody else's trash is somebody else's treasure! I don't have the greatest body I'm sorry to say I'm not a health nut maybe that's just the way it's been with how I've grown up. Anyway I can go on forever if any of this Appeals to you then just message me back and we can talk prefer on the phone instead of texting it shows more emotion. Thanks

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:49:53 AM2/13/18
Looking for a female preferably ongoing to service me, respond with stats and a pic or 2, also what you are willing to do, and we can work out a weekly or monthly allowance.

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:09:24 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:09:53 PM UTC+5:30, diane...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.
>
> I'm slim sexy and sweet. Let me work out the kinks and excite you until you explode, I'm going bring the magic to this beautiful day..

Great looking 33 year old married, easy going white guy that is eager to please and very talented with my hands, tongue and fingers...

Looking for an easy going woman that simply wants to be eaten out over and over during the day Monday to Friday - nothing wanted in return but a little encouragement and a smile...

5 foot 10
One hundred and eighty five pounds..

If interested - get in touch ASAP

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:30:15 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:57:17 PM UTC+5:30, andreabr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.
>
> I'm seeking a man who would like to live in a spacious dwelling with a woman who is devoted to culinary art, apparel construction and garden design. And ALSO who belives in staying healthy and living away from crowds. No religious fluff, no hype about politics - the passion is for the arts and sciences. I recycle and re-use and do not waste. Adore esoteric music. Are you that man? Can you recognize affinity?
> Copy this post to your reply

Have you ever wanted to explore your deepest darkest desires. Unleash kink, fantasies, and all inhibitions. I am a tall tattooed Dominant male, a master, a daddy, an orgasm trainer. Crave the dimensions of bdsm and want a good girl/sub/slave willing to open up. I crave your servitude and your mind craves my dominance.

Please be serious, i will consider anyone from new to experienced. But i dont play games. Be ready to act on your desires.. I was the subject changed in your email to "for you sir" and attach a couple pictures of you

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:11:16 AM2/13/18
One day at a time is all we can do. I use to believe someday I would find my soul mate ,but that dream has long passed the notion that there is just one person out there for you has long faded away. Now I am more leaning on the idea its more or less the person you choose to love, are you everything I never knew I wanted??? At 48 years old I have found I am pretty set in my ways , being alone has its pros and cons, I mean when I come home I always know who made the mess and I don't need a lengthily long conversation if I want to go buy something. But on the other hand it might be a nice change of pace to have someone to share the load with, share my day with, cook a meal with.. That being said I am a single white 48 year old male, never married by choice, no kids. I stand 6'3 259 lbs salt and pepper hair, goatee and mustache. Non smoker very light drinker. I enjoy country dancing, I can cook, I like to ride my 4wheeler. Play a video game once in a while.. I would like to meet a single lady with some of the same interests but also brings her own to the table. If you decide to respond please tell me some about yourself and a photo would be great.. Thanks for reading..

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:30:48 AM2/13/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:08:24 PM UTC+5:30, chj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams. That man that will take me to my dream land. I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans. I'm not a single son. I am looking for a warm, loving,caring, intelligent and soft man who is willing to explore life together to share thoughts and feelings to grow and learn from each other, inspired to be the best we find a loving man Search, the rest to spend my life with ... age, position / distance, race, religion and ethnicity are not all barriers that the sincere connection, love and a good understanding of the importance, hard work and in my well-established service line to be ..Having a man to please me a very happy thing if you think you would be interested in learning more about me then please send me a photo of yourself and let's see if we can make a connection . Also leant that they are lots of them fake people on this site but if your coming as one of them i wont respond to you i am not out to sale out my body.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

I've been on just about every dating site I can think of to come out disappointed. I'm in my 30s, I work 2 jobs, I have 2 kids that are my everything. I've put myself out there hoping someone will want me but that hope is fading fast. I'd like to find a woman who wants an actual long term relationship. none of this short term 6 month crap. I work constantly but for the right person I can make the time. hoping someone out there wants to get to know me and maybe take it further it it's right. hope to hear from someone. your picture gets mine

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:55:06 AM2/13/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:16:34 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello my name is Collette i am 28 years old i have just graduated from university and i think it is the right time to start a genuine serious love relationship i need a man caring, loving, humble and can also take care of my needs, I am very honest, loving caring and understanding of the girl, age does not matter to me race, I do not care, but what matter is true love a man who for I can sacrifice, I am ready to love and care You all my life, I am very hard, I love to cook, to read the house, to take care of the garden and to raise my own children, which we both will have, I am single and ready for a serious love relationship and I hope you will not play around with my feelings
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.

Do you like what you see? Do you like giving head? Then email me lol. No guys. Send a pic with your reply so I know you're real.

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:15:38 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:51:11 PM UTC+5:30, plentysin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:57:56 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Get hundreds and thousands of numerous dating profiles of Russian & Ukrainian girls. Meet single women often feel very lonely and want to meet someone special in the terms of casual sex and love.
> >
> > > — “Join To Meet-->< www.casualdate.eu/registration.html >”.
>
> Gorgeous tattooed bday:-) girl full figured party friendly young ladii enjoy good party time with generous gentleman

I am in Cheyenne on business for the next week. I'm looking for someone to show me around and have a few laughs with. Please be over 35 and single. Reply with a it about you, what you would like to show me around town. I'm 49, work way to much, but wanting to see some of this town.
It is loading more messages.