An offended Muslim

1 neil

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
It is funny how a Muslim will get offended by the truth about their
religion and not answer the question or rebutt the points a person
makes. The email below just says one thing to me and that is he is
offended by the truth about his faith !

From: Rashad Qarib <WYS...@telebot.com> Save Address Block Sender
To: 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl !
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:35:49 -0500

Listen here you asshole!! I'm a muslim, and am totally offended! How
ignorant can you be? Where
the hell did you get such information that would state this. Apparently,
you no nothing about any other religion but your one, and are a dork to
go around and talk that way about others. Is that all you think of
Islam? Do you no nothing else. Now, presuming you're Christian, I'm
gonna make a few off the wall remarks that may surprise you. Now, I
could easily go around saying these things, but because of the fact that
I have respect, I wouldn't do such a thing.
"Did you know that in the early centuries of Christianity, thousands
upon thousands of people
were killed in the name of Christ. What kind of sick religion kills
people in the name of one
man?"

" Did you know that when Spanish Conquistadors first began to settle
South America, they
imposed their Christian religion so much that not only thousands died,
but many women were
forced to serve them sexually or die! What an evil religion!"
Now, what do you have to say about that jerk-off!!

1 neil wrote:

Nancy,

Mohammad who founded Islam married a six year old girl and had sex
with her. These Muslims
think it is okay to do this and it is their right, they want Islamic
laws in our
countries so they can abuse children. It is a sick faith and it is
evil.

Nancy wrote:

> This person "MA" whoever he is should be reported to the
authorities.
> Men who abuse children sexually are the worst form of animals in
> society. I think this man "MA" exemplifies that.
>
> Nancy
>
> Nightmare23 wrote:
> >
> > Its really scary to think that there are these
> > kinds of sexed crazed pedophiles roaming the
> > internet. Why is he so interested in discussing
> > sex with preteen girls?

sex with 50 year old, it's
their decision.>> Look at our youths of today, can any of them measure
up to this?
> > >? >How many of them have to take drugs just to have an errection?

le...@my-deja.com

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
In article <37ABF7D9...@hotmail.com>,
1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is funny how a Muslim will get offended by the truth about their
> religion and not answer the question or rebutt the points a person
> makes. The email below just says one thing to me and that is he is
> offended by the truth about his faith !
>
> From: Rashad Qarib <WYS...@telebot.com> Save Address Block Sender
> To: 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl !
> Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:35:49 -0500
>
> Listen here you asshole!! I'm a muslim, and am totally offended! How
> ignorant can you be? Where
> the hell did you get such information that would state this.
Apparently,
> you no nothing about any other religion but your one, and are a dork
> go around and talk that way about others. Is that all you think of
> Islam? Do you no nothing else. Now, presuming you're Christian, I'm
> gonna make a few off the wall remarks that may surprise you. Now, I

And because he wants to insult another religion, he starts with the
premise that neil is christian.

Or does that reveal an innate hatred of christians by muslims??

(then again who cares...)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Jeremiah McAuliffe

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 10:09:46 +0100, 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The email below just says one thing to me

Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
about you.

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
once every year, there comes someone from India whose only purpose
is to irritate Muslims. Mahadevan was the most well known case.
Childish behaviour like this knows no bound.

--
Quaid-e-Azam,
Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Accolades:

Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer
still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited
with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.

Peu d'individus modifient de manière significative le cours de
l'histoire. Moins modifient toujours la carte du monde. À peine
n'importe qui peut être crédité de créer un nation-état. Mohammad
Ali Jinnah a fait chacun des trois.

sdivad

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
Muslim boy, have you also noticed that there are quite a
few muslims whose only purpose is to irritate hindus in
this newsgroups.

Let me irritate you a bit. Your prophet was a fake. He died
of sexually transmitted diseases. He enjoyed having sex
with men, animals and small children. He was a fucking
illiterate.

SdivaD

1 neil

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99

jac...@melbpc.org.au

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:04:08 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
McAuliffe) wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 10:09:46 +0100, 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>The email below just says one thing to me
>

>Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
>about you.

Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?

When someone gives you something, is it not yours? To do with as you
want? What difference is there then when someone gives you a letter
(email)? There is no obligation to keep it confidential - especially
in this case when the writer to this person did not even request
confidentiality.

In fact, his writing to Neil directly and unsolicited, on the basis of
a public forum post, could be easily seen to be as abuse as harassment
- which it obviously was meant to be. I praise Neil for not hiding
the abuse of this (muslim) person.

Jeremiah McAuliffe

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 02:46:03 GMT, jac...@melbpc.org.au
(jac...@melbpc.org.au) wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:04:08 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
>McAuliffe) wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 10:09:46 +0100, 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>The email below just says one thing to me
>>
>>Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
>>about you.
>
>Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?

Oh please, you fucking peon. Read the FAQ.

Saabirah

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99

jac...@melbpc.org.au wrote in message
<37acee9...@news.melbpc.org.au>...

>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:04:08 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
>McAuliffe) wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 10:09:46 +0100, 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>The email below just says one thing to me
>>
>>Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
>>about you.
>
>Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?

Oh, puhleeze.... Have you ever heard of netiquette?

Saabirah

1 neil

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
Jeremiah,

I agree that we should ask permission. However, I will not take abuse let
alone death threats, etc.. If you Muslim insist on abusing me then I have
the right to expose you all.

As I have said Muslim are unable to defend their faith and it's immoral
values so you all resort to abuse and one can not forget what you Muslims
are like. We all remember Salman Rushdie and the Satanic Verses.

Islam = Immoral values, oppression, hate, ettrorism and a threat to the
world and common decency.

Jeremiah McAuliffe wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 02:46:03 GMT, jac...@melbpc.org.au

> (jac...@melbpc.org.au) wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:04:08 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
> >McAuliffe) wrote:

> >>Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
> >>about you.
> >
> >Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?

Momin

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99

1 neil wrote:

> Well let me tell all of you Muslims that I will post all your emails in
> the NG without your permission ! Especially the death threats, hate filled
> emails that your faith encourages. Once again I see Muslims are unable to
> defend what I have said and resort to hatered.

Take my cue and get your e-mail address anonymous. You shoudn't
even give these bastards the pleasure of their private E-mails going
through....

Jeremiah McAuliffe

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
On Mon, 09 Aug 1999 08:45:41 +0100, 1 neil <nei...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jeremiah,

>I agree that we should ask permission. However, I will not take abuse let
>alone death threats, etc.. If you Muslim insist on abusing me then I have
>the right to expose you all.

Oh please. Now your bigotry is showing.

Since when am I, because of my religion, responsible for what another
in my religion does?

If this were the case the US would have been emptied of "christians"
and "jews" long ago.... because "christians" and "jews" also do things
like murder, and rob and threaten and so on. But--- news flash!--
individuals are responsible for their actions.

>As I have said Muslim are unable to defend their faith and it's immoral
>values

<snort>

Y'mean values like: no compulsion in religion?

Y'mean values like: justice for all?

Y'mean values like: make written agreements?

Y'mean values like: free slaves?

Y'mean values like: give in charity?

Y'mean values like: pray 5 times a day?

Y'mean values like: if you murder someone it is as if you murdered
humanity?

Y'mean values like: stand for justice, even if against your self or
kin?

I see Neil, you are yet another ignorant bigot who is able to at least
turn on a computer. YOU are the ones who ruin the world for the rest
of us-- no matter what you CALL yourselves: Jew, Christian, Muslim or
whatever............

Mo

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah McAuliffe) wrote:
Y'mean values like: free slaves?
Y'mean like still practising slavery in Sudan ? What a
religion !.. In fact Mohammed himself enslaved the Jewish
women and children after killing of their men and the Quran
advises Muslim men to practise carnal lust with slave women
without marrying them .
So much for a merciful , compassionate , just 'God'..

jac...@melbpc.org.au

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 13:37:41 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
McAuliffe) wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 02:46:03 GMT, jac...@melbpc.org.au
>(jac...@melbpc.org.au) wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:04:08 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
>>McAuliffe) wrote:

>>>Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
>>>about you.
>>
>>Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?
>
>Oh please, you fucking peon. Read the FAQ.

Ummm... what FAQ? It would really help it you gave me the reference
for the FAQ.

Sadly, your response is a very angry and violent one. And this just
tends to confirm all the media stereotypes of wild, murderous muslims.

Would it not have been much better to address the issue raised in a
rational manner without hurling abuse? Then you, and the religion you
claim to represent, might be taken seriously. Unfortunately, you are
doing a bad job representing your profit.

jac...@melbpc.org.au

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
On Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:41:33 -0400, "Saabirah" <saab...@stargate.net>
wrote:

>>On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:04:08 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
>>McAuliffe) wrote:

>>>Hmmmm. And posting e-mail without permission says a number of things
>>>about you.
>>
>>Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?
>

>Oh, puhleeze.... Have you ever heard of netiquette?
>
>Saabirah

Yes, I have. Does it say that somewhere? Can you direct me to where
it says that please.

What does it say about sending abusive unsolicited email attacking
people for making statements and questioning islam and the profit?

Saabirah

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99

jac...@melbpc.org.au wrote in message
<37b62ff9...@news.melbpc.org.au>...

>On Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:41:33 -0400, "Saabirah" <saab...@stargate.net>
>wrote:
>>jac...@melbpc.org.au wrote in message
>><37acee9...@news.melbpc.org.au>...
>>>>
>>Oh, puhleeze.... Have you ever heard of netiquette?
>>
>>Saabirah
>
>Yes, I have. Does it say that somewhere? Can you direct me to where
>it says that please.

I believe that the FAQ is posted once a month.... otherwise, perhaps another
frequent poster can better direct you....

>What does it say about sending abusive unsolicited email attacking
>people for making statements and questioning islam and the profit?

If you have trouble with harassment the thing to do is to report it to the
ISP. You will need to forward or attach an unaltered piece of the offending
email. If you do not know where to send your complaint you can, in most
cases, look up the message source and be directed to the proper place to
send your complaint. You might find that many ISPs offer an email address
for reports of abuse. The ISP will review the material and take proper
action.

Saabirah

Jeremiah McAuliffe

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
On Mon, 09 Aug 1999 19:45:11 GMT, jac...@melbpc.org.au
(jac...@melbpc.org.au) wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 13:37:41 GMT, ali...@city-net.com (Jeremiah
>McAuliffe) wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 02:46:03 GMT, jac...@melbpc.org.au

>>(jac...@melbpc.org.au) wrote:

>>>Tell us all about this new knowledge you have about ownership?
>>

>>Oh please, you fucking peon. Read the FAQ.
>
>Ummm... what FAQ? It would really help it you gave me the reference
>for the FAQ.

Sorry. It is a throw-away line to a person who is not actually
concerned with that which he claims concern..........

>Sadly, your response is a very angry and violent one. And this just
>tends to confirm all the media stereotypes of wild, murderous muslims.

My response is neither, and confirms nothing.

My response is a snotty response that merely confirms my awareness of
the bigotry and inauthenticity on the part of the anti-Muslims who
frequent this newsgroup. I've been watching this group for years. How
familiar are YOU with this group?

(The banal and the bigoted LOVE the "bad word" issue, because its such
a pseudo-issue. That's why its fun to use.)

Lessee, do you have HBO on your cable hookup? Ever watch R-rated
movies? Do you enjoy any of them? Do any of them use "bad words"? So,
what does that say about the stereotypes of violent Americans??

Whatta load o' crap! Get authentic. Please. For a change? Pretty
please?

>Would it not have been much better to address the issue raised in a
>rational manner without hurling abuse?

Oh, perhaps. But over the years I've learned to recognize certain
types of people. That I do not gladly suffer fools would be the
operative concept here.

>Then you, and the religion you
>claim to represent, might be taken seriously. Unfortunately, you are
>doing a bad job representing your profit.

1. Never made such a claim of representation-- you show a good
tendency towards the straw man, though.
2. Never claimed to be a good Muslim. Quite freely acknowledge I'm a
bad one, as a matter of fact. And, as anyone with a brain-in-use
knows, you don't judge principles and ideals on people's inability or
unwillingness to follow them. A simple point, few on this group, it
would seem, are able to grasp.
3. Unfortunately, you are doing a bad job of writing-- "profit"--
kinda weakens your whole post.

jac...@melbpc.org.au

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
Your defence of your religion appears to consist in uniformed attack
on others. Your religion should be able to stand or fall on its own,
without recourse to personal attack on others.

I am responding to these posts on soc.women. I have been on THIS
group for years. Your are assuming otherwise.

I don't get HBO - it's an American thing. We are not all Americans.
You are assuming otherwise.

You appear to be a bad advertisement for islam, the profit and allah.
I've asked politely, but challengingly. All you have done is respond
with anger and abuse - treating me like I was someone else that you
don't like. You appear unable to respond to people with stereotyping
them, and so tend to make yourself like those you say are attacking
islam.

-----------------

Jeremiah McAuliffe

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:11:43 GMT, jac...@melbpc.org.au
(jac...@melbpc.org.au) wrote:

>Your defence of your religion appears to consist in uniformed attack
>on others. Your religion should be able to stand or fall on its own,
>without recourse to personal attack on others.

Uh, I'm not defending any religion. Maybe your reading comprehension
isn't up to the task? I'm merely responding to outright bigotry.
Surely you know about bigotry?

>I am responding to these posts on soc.women. I have been on THIS
>group for years. Your are assuming otherwise.

Yes. Sorry. Should have made that clear. I'm on alt.religion.islam.
This group is a rant-fest for bigots.

>I don't get HBO - it's an American thing. We are not all Americans.
>You are assuming otherwise.

HBO is a channel that shows movies. So, I'm sure you can grasp the
point.

This point was to the "sensitive" bigots who get upset not over
bigotry, but "bad words". Oh my!

>You appear to be a bad advertisement for islam, the profit and allah.

That's good. I'm not an advertisement.

>I've asked politely, but challengingly.

Asked what? Exactly?

YOU accused me of being angry and violent because I said a "bad word".
Oh my!

My point is that if your supposition is true, then what does that say
about movies and those who watch them, and those who make them, and
those who act in them?

I surely hope you see the logical problem you raised.

> All you have done is respond
>with anger and abuse - treating me like I was someone else that you
>don't like. You appear unable to respond to people with stereotyping
>them, and so tend to make yourself like those you say are attacking
>islam.

Well, I AM sorry if you are an innocent caught in the crossfire. It
happens on alt.religion.islam a bit. Why? Because bigots roost here,
and post astounding amounts! They also post anonymously and at times
under a number of e-mail accounts to make it seem as if there is more
than one person. So, sometimes a new person wanders in here, or as
with you, a cross-post, and you get some of the flak. So, if that is
the case, I apologize.

However, I did not respond to you with anger and abuse. Read below
again. I quite clearly responded to your accusation that my saying, in
essence, "fuck you" is necessarily angry and violent, and necessarily
some "advertisement" for a set of religious principles or ideals.
Which is clearly absurd, I hope you know.

And really! Get it straight with "profit" and "prophet" please!