jail

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 6:50:39 PM11/29/04
Does anybody know organisations online who visit and support
ppl in jail in thailand ?

I know that there are such organisations, but afaik they mainly
visit and support foreigners in jail there.

I look for help for a thai person.

Thanks,

Karl

pluto

Nov 29, 2004, 7:13:12 PM11/29/04
"On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:50:39 +0100, "Karl Jacob"

you do not read "thailand no good" by an metet?
at the bottom of all his posts are all the addresses and urls you can
contact
he is not a bad fellow
just that his subject always remains the same ;-)))

---------------
cheers
pluto

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 7:19:51 PM11/29/04
pluto wrote:

> you do not read "thailand no good" by an metet?
> at the bottom of all his posts are all the addresses and urls you can
> contact
> he is not a bad fellow
> just that his subject always remains the same ;-)))

no clue, all I see there are the links to his news.

Karl

Lius

Nov 29, 2004, 7:26:11 PM11/29/04
what help do you need for a Thai person?

use cash and connections if you really want to help

tell me which province and I see whether it belongs to the network of Cash
and Connections Unlimited

"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 7:44:47 PM11/29/04
Lius wrote:

> use cash and connections if you really want to help
>
> tell me which province and I see whether it belongs to the network of
> Cash and Connections Unlimited

It愀 not about money, it愀 to late to buy her out and I惴 not interested in
that.

The location is phuket right now, but she will be transfered to bkk
very soon for facing court and the expected time is 10 to 20 years
for confessed and convicted payed murder.

Afaik she is very ill allready from being in jail now since 8 month.

It愀 about psychological support I cannot provide at all.

Karl

pluto

Nov 29, 2004, 8:21:09 PM11/29/04
"On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:44:47 +0100, "Karl Jacob"

<karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:
"
>Lius wrote:
>
>> use cash and connections if you really want to help
>>
>> tell me which province and I see whether it belongs to the network of
>> Cash and Connections Unlimited
>
>It´s not about money, it´s to late to buy her out and I´m not interested in
>that.
>
>The location is phuket right now, but she will be transfered to bkk
>very soon for facing court and the expected time is 10 to 20 years
>for confessed and convicted payed murder.
>
>Afaik she is very ill allready from being in jail now since 8 month.
>
>It´s about psychological support I cannot provide at all.
>
>Karl

khun karl
i am frankly at a loss at what you are trying to do ;-)))
if she is still in phuket, go to the police/prison there to enquire and
"negotiate'
that's where

>Lius wrote:
>> use cash and connections if you really want to help
>> tell me which province and I see whether it belongs to the network of
>> Cash and Connections Unlimited
comes in
the further she is "transferred" the more palms you have to grease
haven't you learnt from your past experiences? ;-)))
no offence,Geldgespräche freunde

---------------
cheers
pluto

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 8:24:30 PM11/29/04

u are such a weirdo

Lius

Nov 29, 2004, 8:38:26 PM11/29/04
I see

psychological support

In God we trust, all others strictly cash

"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message

pluto

Nov 29, 2004, 8:48:15 PM11/29/04
"On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:24:30 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
>u are such a weirdo
ya und realistic, bitten Sie Kb1, naga Hilfe ;-)))
ende

---------------
cheers
pluto

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 9:10:02 PM11/29/04
pluto wrote:
> "On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:24:30 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
>> u are such a weirdo
> ya und realistic, bitten Sie Kb1, naga Hilfe ;-)))
> ende

whom ?

u on asfo ?

weirdo

orang37

Nov 29, 2004, 9:18:31 PM11/29/04
Khun Karl,

Your desire to help someone in trouble is noble ... for whatever reason.

Why do you say you cannot provide psychological support ? Just remaining in
contact with this person may be a very valuable support. If you are not in LOS,
go to the nearest Thai Wat in your own country and ask a Monk to help you
translate letters into Thai for her.

You an also contact the International Red Cross, and file a complaint related to
her physical condition if you feel she is being abused or is not being provided
medical care.

~o:37;

Fred Nurk

Nov 29, 2004, 9:45:58 PM11/29/04
Funny thing, I was thinkin just tha same about you karl. Pluto put in a
good answer given that ya gave fuck all info in tha first place. If shes
involved with a 'confessed and payed murder' then Id say shes gettin
what she deserves. Somethin like karma if ya know what I mean. Ever
spared a thought fer tha victim of this murder? No? Thats where ya pity
should be directed ta. She dont deserve none of ya pity.

Anyway, shouldnt ya be lookon ta find a better set of friends? Looks
like ya hang around with a bunch o crims mate!

fnurk

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 10:11:25 PM11/29/04

just fuck off u sicko

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 10:10:10 PM11/29/04

It´s my crazy exwife and I have not much idea about her
condition, first I was rather sure it´s just another lie or rip
off story, but the whole thing is complety confirmed by a
judge in bkk.

I don´t want to see or visit her right now, I also don´t want to
buy her free or support her with money or anything like that.

I´m more than glad that I lost contact with her and now she
has killed someone for money and deserves jail for sure.

I just got a call from her sister a few weeks ago, who seemed
very worried about her condition, I did nothing, also after I got
it confirmed by the judge.

Now I just remembered a book I did read about an english girl
who was in bkk jail and got a kings pardon after 3 years, that
story is mainly about her becoming a christian and she writes
very impressive about the organisation and the ppl who visited
and helped her. Later she started to work for them, it was
founded maybe 25 years ago in US, but I forgot the name.

But such organisations care only for farang prisoners in thailand
afaik and somehow I´m even unable to find/google such
organisations online.

I just thought there might be simular thai organistions caring
for thais in jail and that anybody here might know about them.

That´s all.

Karl

BigHock

Nov 29, 2004, 11:21:58 PM11/29/04
"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Hi Boris Karl Loff , try Takin Gthepiss - he sucks offs big Jamo
Niggers when he was locked up for his pederast activity.

A real cocksucker Takin Gthepiss is.

Fred Nurk

Nov 29, 2004, 11:22:45 PM11/29/04
So everyone what dont agree with ya is a sicko or a weirdo eh?

Hey man, ya put a request out ta a public forum then your invitin
comments ok? Learn ta deal with it!

fnurk

Karl Jacob

Nov 29, 2004, 11:30:24 PM11/29/04
Fred Nurk wrote:

>> just fuck off u sicko
>>
> So everyone what dont agree with ya is a sicko or a weirdo eh?
>
> Hey man, ya put a request out ta a public forum then your invitin
> comments ok? Learn ta deal with it!

sure, but not with u.

I saw enough of u allready.

just fuck off u paranoid sicko

Fred Nurk

Nov 29, 2004, 11:32:23 PM11/29/04
Karl Jacob wrote:
> orang37 wrote:
>
>>Khun Karl,
>>
>>Your desire to help someone in trouble is noble ... for whatever
>>reason.
>>
>>Why do you say you cannot provide psychological support ? Just
>>remaining in contact with this person may be a very valuable support.
>>If you are not in LOS, go to the nearest Thai Wat in your own country
>>and ask a Monk to help you translate letters into Thai for her.
>>
>>You an also contact the International Red Cross, and file a complaint
>>related to her physical condition if you feel she is being abused or
>>is not being provided medical care.
>>
>>~o:37;
>

> It´s my crazy exwife and I have not much idea about her
> condition, first I was rather sure it´s just another lie or rip
> off story, but the whole thing is complety confirmed by a
> judge in bkk.

>>> Afaik she is very ill allready from being in jail now since 8 month.

Above is what ya wrote before. So now ya suddenly dont have much idea
about her condition! An ya reckon Im a sicko.

> I don´t want to see or visit her right now, I also don´t want to
> buy her free or support her with money or anything like that.

That figures!

> I´m more than glad that I lost contact with her and now she
> has killed someone for money and deserves jail for sure.

Thats what I reckoned an you called me a sicko cause I think like that?

> I just got a call from her sister a few weeks ago, who seemed
> very worried about her condition, I did nothing, also after I got
> it confirmed by the judge.
>
> Now I just remembered a book I did read about an english girl
> who was in bkk jail and got a kings pardon after 3 years, that
> story is mainly about her becoming a christian and she writes
> very impressive about the organisation and the ppl who visited
> and helped her. Later she started to work for them, it was
> founded maybe 25 years ago in US, but I forgot the name.

Your ex is thai aint she? Diffrent kettle o fish when it comes ta crims
in bangkok prisons. Anyway, was tha english sheila in there fer killin
someone? Id reckon not! Im more surprised yer ex aint gonna be frontin
tha death penalty.

> But such organisations care only for farang prisoners in thailand
> afaik and somehow I´m even unable to find/google such
> organisations online.
>
> I just thought there might be simular thai organistions caring
> for thais in jail and that anybody here might know about them.
>
> That´s all.
>
> Karl

Gotta remember karl, do tha crime, do tha time. Its as simple as that.
Anyway, shes got thai family accordin ta what you wrote. Let them take
care of her. Remember your more than glad ya lost contact with her. She
mustve been a real bad egg fer sure.

fnurk

Fred Nurk

Nov 29, 2004, 11:34:35 PM11/29/04

Ya saw me? Where was that?

> just fuck off u paranoid sicko

Your tha paranoid one me fine feathered friend!

Maybe you should look up what paranoid means. I reckon ya aint got a
clue meself.

fnurk

Tim

Nov 29, 2004, 11:52:52 PM11/29/04
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 04:10:10 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
<karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:

>It´s my crazy exwife and I have not much idea about her
>condition, first I was rather sure it´s just another lie or rip
>off story, but the whole thing is complety confirmed by a
>judge in bkk.

Well, it is good to hear that it is the same woman. My first thought
at your original post was how the hell did you get involved with
another one like that.

Anyway, I know you two have split up for good reasons but I also know
that it is probably still pretty tough to think about her present
situation. Sorry to hear about your present situation.

Tim

I wish I didn't know now
what I didn't know then.

pluto

Nov 30, 2004, 12:10:06 AM11/30/04
"On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 04:10:10 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
<karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:
"
aaaaaaaaah i see what you mean

you may want to write or make an appointment with

Professor Saneh Chamarik
Chairperson
National Human Rights Commission of Thailand
422 Phya Thai Road
Pathurn Wan District
Bangkok 10300
THAILAND
Fax: +66 2 219 2940
Email: commi...@nhrc.or.th

who may help you to locate the organisation you mentioned in the above
situation. i think i have got the address of that organisation somewhere
but have to dig around.

---------------
cheers
pluto

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 12:11:21 AM11/30/04
Tim wrote:

> Well, it is good to hear that it is the same woman. My first thought
> at your original post was how the hell did you get involved with
> another one like that.
>
> Anyway, I know you two have split up for good reasons but I also know
> that it is probably still pretty tough to think about her present
> situation. Sorry to hear about your present situation.

It´s not my situation, I haven´t even heard from her since one year,
it´s her life and not my problem at all. I ignored that bad news I got
a few weeks ago exept checkin it for truth and I don´t and didn´t
plan anything to help her personally.

All I ask for is if anybody knows an organisation I can send to her.

That´s all.

But that seems horribly bad to some of the weirdos here.

If anybody understands plutos hints, plz enlighten me,
cause I don´t get him as so often.

Karl

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 12:19:26 AM11/30/04
pluto wrote:

> aaaaaaaaah i see what you mean
>
> you may want to write or make an appointment with
>
> Professor Saneh Chamarik
> Chairperson
> National Human Rights Commission of Thailand
> 422 Phya Thai Road
> Pathurn Wan District
> Bangkok 10300
> THAILAND
> Fax: +66 2 219 2940
> Email: commi...@nhrc.or.th
>
> who may help you to locate the organisation you mentioned in the above
> situation. i think i have got the address of that organisation
> somewhere but have to dig around.

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!

:)

Karl

Fred Nurk

Nov 30, 2004, 12:29:52 AM11/30/04
Ah, steppin back a touch now are we??? Before you flat outright called
pluto a wierdo an all he tried ta do was help ya. Heres what ya wrote in
reply ta his helpful post.

#################################

Karl Jacob wrote:
> pluto wrote:

<snip>

> u are such a weirdo

#################################

YOU called him this even when he said he didnt really know what you were
on about. Your first post was a touch sparse on detail so how tha fuck
could he have known. Jesus fuckin wept mate! Even I could see pluto was
tryin ta help ya an I dont read so good.
An remember, you tha one what said your ex was ill from bein in jug fer
three months. Then ya say ya dont know fer sure an ya havent checked
anyway.

Karl, if anyones weird round here its you!

fnurk

pluto

Nov 30, 2004, 12:50:15 AM11/30/04
"On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:11:21 +0100, "Karl Jacob"

<karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:
>But that seems horribly bad to some of the weirdos here.
>
>If anybody understands plutos hints, plz enlighten me,
>cause I don´t get him as so often.
>
>Karl

well initially, you did not specifically detail what you really want till
your explanation to o37 and especially to tim

hence you got a "weirdo" reply from me :-))

hope Professor Saneh Chamarik can help you to help her indirectly

btw the situation you mentioned about was about a farang girl in prison

in your case, she is a thai

and thai laws on thai prisoners are quite different as Fnurk says

nevertheless, it is worth a try rather than rot in the jail house

good luck, karl

btw do you know that khun chabby is quite knowledgable on this ?

---------------
cheers
pluto

Lius

Nov 30, 2004, 4:14:05 AM11/30/04
grease the judge

"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 4:54:14 AM11/30/04
pluto <pl...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:<u22oq0lkjlce1vc5o...@4ax.com>...

I have no clue if Chubby or Naga or K11 or K12 or whoever is
knowlegable in such things, is it bad or something to be hidden ?

I thank u much for that adress, I sent him e-mail allready
and we will call him.

But what did I express so wrong in my first posting,
that it makes ppl freak ?

I really don´t get it.

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 5:37:30 AM11/30/04
Fred Nurk wrote :

> > If anybody understands plutos hints, plz enlighten me,
> > cause I don´t get him as so often.
> >
> > Karl
> >

> Ah, steppin back a touch now are we??? Before you flat outright called
> pluto a wierdo an all he tried ta do was help ya. Heres what ya wrote in
> reply ta his helpful post.
>
> #################################
> Karl Jacob wrote:
> > pluto wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > u are such a weirdo
> >

> #################################
>
> YOU called him this even when he said he didnt really know what you were
> on about. Your first post was a touch sparse on detail so how tha fuck
> could he have known. Jesus fuckin wept mate! Even I could see pluto was
> tryin ta help ya an I dont read so good.
> An remember, you tha one what said your ex was ill from bein in jug fer
> three months. Then ya say ya dont know fer sure an ya havent checked
> anyway.
>
> Karl, if anyones weird round here its you!

So ?

Ok

now tell me what this 2 answers mean :

pluto wrote :

> > ya und realistic, bitten Sie Kb1, naga Hilfe ;-)))
> > ende

> > ---------------
> > cheers
> > pluto

> Above is what ya wrote before. So now ya suddenly dont have much idea
> about her condition! An ya reckon Im a sicko.

Her sister says she is very ill. She couldn´t explain to me what
she has exactly, she speaks not much english and they are ppl who
lie constantly. That´s why I don´t know her condition.

> > I don´t want to see or visit her right now, I also don´t want to
> > buy her free or support her with money or anything like that.
>

> That figures!

figures what ?

> > I´m more than glad that I lost contact with her and now she
> > has killed someone for money and deserves jail for sure.
>

> Thats what I reckoned an you called me a sicko cause I think like that?

No, I call u a sicko for what u are or better for what u pretend to be :P

> Your ex is thai aint she? Diffrent kettle o fish when it comes ta crims
> in bangkok prisons. Anyway, was tha english sheila in there fer killin
> someone? Id reckon not!

No, that was for smuggling a few kilos of herion.

> Im more surprised yer ex aint gonna be frontin
> tha death penalty.

I don´t know the full story, actually I don´t wanna know it, I know
to much truth allready about this person, all I know is that the
judge checked the files in the courts comps and came up with 8 month
jail in phuket, waiting for court in bkk for payed murder, confessed.
That´s all I know and believe so far, if she can get death penalty
for it depends on many things and I don´t know any of them.

> Gotta remember karl, do tha crime, do tha time. Its as simple as that.
> Anyway, shes got thai family accordin ta what you wrote. Let them take
> care of her.

They definitly give a shit, they have nothing, the absolute losers,
they are more than u ever could dream of used to relatives in jail .

> Remember your more than glad ya lost contact with her. She
> mustve been a real bad egg fer sure.

sure,

but no reason not to send her ppl who know how to support such cases.

tell me too, what is not clear about my first posting ?

> > Does anybody know organisations online who visit and support
> > ppl in jail in thailand ?
> >
> > I know that there are such organisations, but afaik they mainly
> > visit and support foreigners in jail there.
> >
> > I look for help for a thai person.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Karl

And what in it causes ur redneck hate and freakin ?

I doubt u completly.

Such a big mouth and such a glorious past in asia and telling u
would never meet anybody from sct in real, cause it´s to dangerous.

wtf

Never having been in bars but knowing all about bargirls.

like Aussi Clasener

I doubt u.

I hate shit and lies.

Karl

Daniel

Nov 30, 2004, 5:58:25 AM11/30/04

"Karl Jacob" <karl-...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Hi Karl,
Your initial post meant that you have somebody of your entourage in jail for
something serious, I mean a little more than one month for overstay.
For some people around, anyone trying to help and/or assist a convict is an
associate to the criminal.
So they started to call you names, hey, you, criminal :-)
Same story with paedophiles. If you post that you look for a NGO to help
young victims of molestation, many here will immediately "suspect" that it
is in fact to help your own victims.
This is SCT... well, the dark side of SCT.
BTW, knowing know what sort of character your first wife is, I understand
more your tough position whenever we talk about money to the family and the
like.

I have a relative of my wife who is now in jail, the ex-husband of one of
her sister. I went there twice already. Visitors with loose link to the
inmates are welcomed, I could enter simply by showing my passport, not
having to prove the family link, and I noticed that they even did not
recorded my passport No. My name, nationality, reason of visit, that's all.
Same for my wife and the son of the inmate who was with us. Show ID card, no
proof of the family relationship.
That being said, security precautions are serious, we have been thoroughly
searched when going in as well as when going out. But with a smile and
plenty of "sorry, thank you".

If she will be "in" for 8-10 years, she will need money. Thai jails provide
basic food and water, that's all. They have to manage on their own to buy
toilettries, complementary food, coffee or tea, books and cigarettes. In the
jail I visited, all the inmates are working, those goods are sold and they
get few bucks out of it but that is not enough. From what I have seen, they
can manage with 800 to 1200 THB per month, depending if they smoke or not.

For Thai NGO's, see: http://www.signposts.uts.edu.au/contacts/Thailand/NGO/
Amnesty International has a branch in Bangkok, they probably can give you a
hint re. prison's visitors.
See http://web.amnesty.org/contacts/index/eng-tha

Cheers
Daniel

Fred Nurk

Nov 30, 2004, 7:57:39 AM11/30/04
Karl Jacob wrote:
> Fred Nurk wrote :

<snip>

>>Karl, if anyones weird round here its you!
>

> So ?
>
> Ok
>
> now tell me what this 2 answers mean :

Dont read an metets stuff. Does anyone?

Oh, what do I pretend ta be?

>>Your ex is thai aint she? Diffrent kettle o fish when it comes ta crims
>>in bangkok prisons. Anyway, was tha english sheila in there fer killin
>>someone? Id reckon not!
>

> No, that was for smuggling a few kilos of herion.

Between yo an me I reckon smugglin a few kilos o heroin is pretty much
tha same as killin someone. Sure as shit them few kilos o heroin is
gonna kill a few people fer sure specially when they cut it down with
impurities an shit.

>>Im more surprised yer ex aint gonna be frontin
>>tha death penalty.
>

> I don´t know the full story, actually I don´t wanna know it, I know
> to much truth allready about this person, all I know is that the
> judge checked the files in the courts comps and came up with 8 month
> jail in phuket, waiting for court in bkk for payed murder, confessed.
> That´s all I know and believe so far, if she can get death penalty
> for it depends on many things and I don´t know any of them.

Time will tell eh!

>>Gotta remember karl, do tha crime, do tha time. Its as simple as that.
>>Anyway, shes got thai family accordin ta what you wrote. Let them take
>>care of her.
>

> They definitly give a shit, they have nothing, the absolute losers,

Like breeds like.

> they are more than u ever could dream of used to relatives in jail .

Never had no relatives in jail. Cant even imagine it!

>>Remember your more than glad ya lost contact with her. She
>>mustve been a real bad egg fer sure.
>

> sure,
>
> but no reason not to send her ppl who know how to support such cases.

Sure but should be her family. You aint part of her family no more.
Anyway, youll find these people is overloaded with cases these days.

> tell me too, what is not clear about my first posting ?

Not enough info. Why didnt ya tell tha whole story first up instead o
slaggin pluto fer tryin ta help.

>>>Does anybody know organisations online who visit and support
>>>ppl in jail in thailand ?
>>>
>>>I know that there are such organisations, but afaik they mainly
>>>visit and support foreigners in jail there.
>>>
>>>I look for help for a thai person.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Karl
>

> And what in it causes ur redneck hate and freakin ?

Redneck? Me? You must be fuckin jokin??? A redneck is a racist yeah? So
what makes ya think Im a racist?

> I doubt u completly.

Your privilige mate!

> Such a big mouth and such a glorious past in asia and telling u

Glorious? Hah! Fuckin hard yakka mate. Sure it sounds great in tha
tellin but fer me it was hard work. I hear people tell of tha romance of
exotic asia. Hah! These people what only visit tha place say that sorta
stuff. If ya gotta work there gotta achieve deadlines got budget limits
then its a whole diffrent story. I was there fer 10 years in countries
all over seasia an I got frustrated as all shit. Sure it were a
challenge but after a time I just got sick of it. Figured if I stopped
doin that kind o work Id enjoy me life better. Thats why I started me
own company here. Remember mate, I was workin in seasia while you were
still a hairy bum boy what still thought yer dick was only fer pissin outta.

> would never meet anybody from sct in real, cause it´s to dangerous.
>
> wtf

Give me one good reason fer meetin people from sct eh? Most of em are
either married ta thais or hangin round bars. Im not married ta a thai
an aint got any plans either. So what we got in common eh? Theres a
couple what might be worth meetin someday but not many eh. If I want ta
hang with blokes what married ta thais only gotta do what Im doin now.
Lot of me mates is married ta thais. Seems like a couple of em married
thai sheilas an all tha rest followed suit.

> Never having been in bars but knowing all about bargirls.

Havent been in bars since I was a young bloke. At least fer tha purpose
o drinkin. Do I know a lot about bargirls? Well, probly not as much as
you. Got a few bargirls workin here in me factory. At least they was
bargirls once. They useta tell me missus about there past lifes. Then me
missus would tell me. Only a couple of em tell me much direct. As fer
whorin round while I was in asia? Nope. Kept me dick in me pocket. Didnt
want ta bring home 'surprises' ta me missus. Loved an respected her to
much fer that. She was a decent woman, didnt even swear fer chrisakes.
In all our time tagether never heard a bad word pass her lips. She was a
good wife an a good mother to our kids. Cant ask fer more n that. Tha
only vice she ever had was tha one that carried her of. Fuckin smokin!
Ever watch someone die of lung cancer mate? It aint a pretty sight. No
one deserves ta die like that. Even when she was real bad though never
heard her complain once.
Ever had a real good woman karl? One that yer proud ta show of. One
thats yer partner in every way. Me missus was me only girlfriend ever
and she was me wife fer 40 odd years. In all tha time I knew her I never
fucked around with no one else. She was tha only person in me life.
Didnt need no whores. You young blokes dont understand that do ya? Fer
you blokes fuckin whores is like some sorta rite of passage ta prove yer
a man. I never felt a need ta do that! No mate me missus loved respected
an trusted me. When we was young me missus coulda had any bloke she
wanted but she wanted me. Never really understood why till she spoke her
last words ta me. Then I understood everythin.

> like Aussi Clasener

Theres that name again. Mustve had quite a followin here ;-)

> I doubt u.

Be my guest mate.

fnurk

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 9:21:00 AM11/30/04
"Daniel" wrote :

> From what I have seen, they can manage with 800 to 1200 THB per month,
> depending if they smoke or not.

I know, but they sure will not see one baht from me for it. From ur
calculation she can live at least 100 yaers in jail if she sells the
house and farm and stuff she ripped me off, actually 200 years, cause
her sister who ripped off a german retiree for many years drunk herself
to death 2 years ago and my ex owns now all he ever had in the village.
The half sister who called me and told me the news has just learned the
last years how to squezze farangs. But it´s never enough, every baht u
give brings another lazy guy to stop working and waiting for more and
more. No insurances, hospital bills, someone goes jail, they need allways
money money money for all their poor and sad problems. I asked her what
my ex needs and what kind of illness she should have : "medicine, doctor,
stomache pain, something old". how much for the doc ? "500 Bt", for the
medicine ? "200 Bt". wtf. what she has with her stomache ? "don´t know,
she so ill and bad." I don´t know too, I don´t wanna know it even, I
don´t wanna hear new lies, I don´t wanna hear anything from her anymore.
I just have the damn bad feeling that she is psychotic since months and
nobody gives a shit there cause she is just another thai in jail.

great site, but I found nothing so far dealing with prisoners.

> Amnesty International has a branch in Bangkok, they probably can give you a
> hint re. prison's visitors.
> See http://web.amnesty.org/contacts/index/eng-tha

yes, I know that site, I am still waiting for any answer from them.

thanks

Fred Nurk

Nov 30, 2004, 9:30:02 AM11/30/04
Karl Jacob wrote:
> "Daniel" wrote :
>

>>From what I have seen, they can manage with 800 to 1200 THB per month,
>>depending if they smoke or not.
>

> I know, but they sure will not see one baht from me for it. From ur
> calculation she can live at least 100 yaers in jail if she sells the
> house and farm and stuff she ripped me off, actually 200 years, cause
> her sister who ripped off a german retiree for many years drunk herself
> to death 2 years ago and my ex owns now all he ever had in the village.
> The half sister who called me and told me the news has just learned the
> last years how to squezze farangs. But it´s never enough, every baht u
> give brings another lazy guy to stop working and waiting for more and
> more. No insurances, hospital bills, someone goes jail, they need allways
> money money money for all their poor and sad problems. I asked her what
> my ex needs and what kind of illness she should have : "medicine, doctor,
> stomache pain, something old". how much for the doc ? "500 Bt", for the
> medicine ? "200 Bt". wtf. what she has with her stomache ? "don´t know,
> she so ill and bad." I don´t know too, I don´t wanna know it even, I
> don´t wanna hear new lies, I don´t wanna hear anything from her anymore.
> I just have the damn bad feeling that she is psychotic since months and
> nobody gives a shit there cause she is just another thai in jail.

Karl, why dont ya just forget her? Shes made her own bed now shes gotta
lay in it. From what I see they still regard ya as a source of cash. Its
high time ta move on as I see it!

fnurk

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 10:51:34 AM11/30/04

Mail Delivery System wrote:

> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
> failed:
> save to /usr/local/mail/nhrc.or.th/commission/Maildir
> generated by commi...@nhrc.or.th
> mailbox is full

well

Daniel

Nov 30, 2004, 10:53:25 AM11/30/04

"Fred Nurk" <fred...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Karl,
Fred is right.
I love Thailand, I am living in Thailand, I love my Thai wife, I can go on
like that for few pages...
BUT
Nothing is perfect and paradise is not located on this planet.
You got the tough luck to meet the dark side of Thailand, so forget.
Do not forget Thailand, just forget the dark side and try to enjoy the
bright side if you still can.
It is very kind of you to try to attract the attention of some NGO on the
case of your ex, but, at that stage, do nothing more. Only try to know what
is really going on. Period. And that's already something. You may very much
do nothing.
I have a friend, a frog like me, who went through the same sort of ordeal,
ripped off, the whore, etc... I understand what you feel.
Kindly try to believe me: Your story is sad but I am still convinced that
you are a member of the sad minority while I know several members of the
happy majority.
BTW, the simple fact that you are still posting here in spite of your
"history" shows that you still have some kind of emotional links with this
country, don't you?
Cheers
Daniel

Daniel

Nov 30, 2004, 10:59:22 AM11/30/04

"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Try:
http://www.nhrc.or.th/en/contact_us.html
They have 2 email addresses, the other may work or not be full.
BTW, they aslo have a phone and a fax.... old stuff may work better!
It seems you are even less tech-savy than me, thanks, happy to find one :-)
Cheers
Daniel

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 12:26:34 PM11/30/04
Fred Nurk wrote:

>>> Karl, if anyones weird round here its you!
>>
>> So ?
>>
>> Ok
>>
>> now tell me what this 2 answers mean :
>>
> Dont read an metets stuff. Does anyone?

great answer

>> No, I call u a sicko for what u are or better for what u pretend to
>> be :P
> Oh, what do I pretend ta be?

a dumb redneck :D

>> No, that was for smuggling a few kilos of herion.
>>
> Between yo an me I reckon smugglin a few kilos o heroin is pretty much
> tha same as killin someone. Sure as shit them few kilos o heroin is
> gonna kill a few people fer sure specially when they cut it down with
> impurities an shit.

It´s only the same for blind idiots like u.
That girl didn´t even know what heroin is before it happened.
She got setup by her bf who belonged to a HK gang,
her luaggage got prepared without her knowlege,
the guys got tipped off and all busted, they bought
themselves out, prooves against them dissappeared
and she was the only one left, pleaded for innocence,
thai lawyers messed around and she got 40 years so.

Kill them all, right ?

Right, all u dumb rednecks here ?

Tichy ?

old sucker ?

>>> Im more surprised yer ex aint gonna be frontin
>>> tha death penalty.
>>

>> they are more than u ever could dream of used to relatives in jail .
>>
> Never had no relatives in jail. Cant even imagine it!

there is a lot u cannot imagine with ur short sight.

>> tell me too, what is not clear about my first posting ?
>>
> Not enough info. Why didnt ya tell tha whole story first up instead o
> slaggin pluto fer tryin ta help.

I know how ppl react here when I mention my ex.

That´s why I didn´t mention her at first.

I asked if anybody knows organisations in thailand who support
thai prisoners. nothing else, and as clear and simple as I could.

I didn´t ask how I can buy someone out of jail, I was in jail
in thailand myself one time and know how this works.

I just asked about this orgs and got pissed off by the weird
reactions and blow around her sick stories as usual now.

My fault, I should shut up as most do, but I don´t care.

For what ?

This is net, nobody cares much anyway.

I have no contact yet to any org yet.
My gf too, she is workin on it in real in bkk.

That´s why I discuss all ur crap.
Cause I hope to get contact to such orgs.

And I could not care less what u think about me or my ex or anything.
It´s not much what I do for her now. I will not to more for her.
For what ?

She blows up everything anyway she ever did or had in this life.
She will not change maybe for many lifes. But at least I can do
a small thing like that. Getting some infos on net. It was just an
idea I got last night. That´s all.

>> And what in it causes ur redneck hate and freakin ?
>
> Redneck? Me? You must be fuckin jokin??? A redneck is a racist yeah?
> So what makes ya think Im a racist?

Redneck means for me just dumb,
I know it means something else in US,
but I don´t care and use it just like dumb.
no clue what it means in ur chosen "language".

> Remember mate, I was workin in seasia while you were
> still a hairy bum boy what still thought yer dick was only fer pissin
> outta.

I´m around in asia since 21 years now, lived there 2 years in a row,
the last 5 years 3 month per year. Everybody is different, ppl have
so many different reasons for doing things that look same.

I call myself a tourist and asian lover only, but what u call urself ?

> I was there fer 10 years in countries all over seasia an I got
> frustrated as all shit. Sure it were a challenge but after a time
> I just got sick of it.

What would u call urself ?

>> would never meet anybody from sct in real, cause it´s to dangerous.
>>
>> wtf
>
> Give me one good reason fer meetin people from sct eh?

To get the surprise u seem to need.

Nobody is like he seems to be on net.

Nobody.

But u don´t know it yet in case u don´t lie.

> Most of em are
> either married ta thais or hangin round bars. Im not married ta a thai
> an aint got any plans either. So what we got in common eh?

in common ?

Well, for someone who seems active here rather obsessed since quite
a while nearly night and day I really have no clue why u ask that.

Nearly none of my farang friends in thailand is married, when we hit bars
the girls there are for most of them not very interesting, they have seen it
since many many years, everybody knows the rules, it´s nothing but
business and most guys look for other things than nights with whores
and have enough great opportunities with normal girls there.
But many times if u wanna go out in bkk u find that "clean" places
there can be so dead and boring and places with "available" girls
attract often much better crowds and that´s what u look for when
u go out.

In case u remember :D

> Ever had a real good woman karl? One that yer proud ta show of. One
> thats yer partner in every way.

yes, I had, and I have that right now again.

> Me missus was me only girlfriend ever
> and she was me wife fer 40 odd years.

That´s something not everybody finds.

My parents are married since 42 years I think.
But for many things I know about them I don´t
envy them at all and for some I do for sure.

Karl

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 1:25:18 PM11/30/04
Daniel wrote:

> Fred Nurk wrote :

>> Karl, why dont ya just forget her? Shes made her own bed now shes
>> gotta lay in it. From what I see they still regard ya as a source of
>> cash. Its high time ta move on as I see it!
>

> Karl,
> Fred is right.
> I love Thailand, I am living in Thailand, I love my Thai wife, I can
> go on like that for few pages...
> BUT
> Nothing is perfect and paradise is not located on this planet.
> You got the tough luck to meet the dark side of Thailand, so forget.
> Do not forget Thailand, just forget the dark side and try to enjoy the
> bright side if you still can.
> It is very kind of you to try to attract the attention of some NGO on
> the case of your ex, but, at that stage, do nothing more.

for sure, and not at any other stage too.

> Only try to know what is really going on. Period. And that's already
> something.

Yes, that´s allways something when u try that with that family.
I gave that up after we separated, so many lies, it makes u mad.

> You may very much do nothing.

That is what I did the last 5 weeks.
Nothing, even when we found out it´s true.
Just last night I got that idea about lookin for NGOs.
Maybe it´s nonsense cause they will not care,
maybe she will not care.
But at least I have tried then.

> I have a friend, a frog like me, who went through the same sort of
> ordeal, ripped off, the whore, etc... I understand what you feel.
> Kindly try to believe me: Your story is sad but I am still convinced
> that you are a member of the sad minority while I know several
> members of the happy majority.
> BTW, the simple fact that you are still posting here in spite of your
> "history" shows that you still have some kind of emotional links with
> this country, don't you?
> Cheers
> Daniel

Hell, I love thailand and I love asia since many years and nothing
could ever change that.

Some thais who know me not enough say I hate thailand, it´s not true,
I just hate and don´t respect things that I feel are not ok or bad,
as most not completly blind ppl who know thailand and also
most intelligent thais do.

When they know me better they can see it.

> Try:
> http://www.nhrc.or.th/en/contact_us.html
> They have 2 email addresses, the other may work or not be full.
> BTW, they aslo have a phone and a fax.... old stuff may work better!
> It seems you are even less tech-savy than me, thanks, happy to find
> one :-) Cheers
> Daniel

Thanks a lot, yes, I was to stupid to search for a site of them, sent
them my questions allready to the other e-mail adresses and my gf
is workin on the phone, I have no nerves to explain that story to
thais on the phone at all. I have no human right complant,
but http://www.nhrc.or.th/en/looks very good.

Thanks,

Karl

SPHERICAL OBJECT@btopenworld.com New Geoff

Nov 30, 2004, 1:29:28 PM11/30/04

"Karl Jacob" responded, revealing details I hadn't seen before...

Karl, it seems as though fate has indeed dealt you an unfortunate set of
cards here. But it is heartening to see that you are still trying to do
something 'good' to ease things a little, while knowing that you cannot
allow it to run your life.

Hopefully you'll get more helpful answers, and less sniping.

Sorry I can't offer any advice myself, except to stay cheerful, and don't
pay too much attention to the negative postings.

_______
Geoff B

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 1:52:07 PM11/30/04

Thanks a lot, it´s no problem, it´s nothing compared to what I
got here some years ago when I was really in troubles, even
when I liked SCT at that times much more than now.

It´s past and it´s ok.

Karl

LarbGai

Nov 30, 2004, 1:59:20 PM11/30/04
In article <b9839aa3.04113...@posting.google.com>,
karl-...@gmx.net says...

>And what in it causes ur redneck hate and freakin ?
>
>I doubt u completly.
>
>Such a big mouth and such a glorious past in asia and telling u

>would never meet anybody from sct in real, cause it愀 to dangerous.

>wtf
>
>Never having been in bars but knowing all about bargirls.
>
>like Aussi Clasener
>
>I doubt u.
>
>I hate shit and lies.
>
>Karl

***** Karl. ignore old Fred. He is a sad old loser who spends his time trying
to create a life that he wishes he had.
Sadly he seems unable to resist poking his snout into everyones affairs.
He likes to give the immpression he is a fair dinkum Aussie but in fact fair
dinkum Aussies cringe at him and his comments.

Good luck with your quest to help someone................At least you are
making an effort.

Larbie.

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 2:27:49 PM11/30/04
LarbGai wrote :

> ***** Karl. ignore old Fred. He is a sad old loser who spends his
> time trying to create a life that he wishes he had.
> Sadly he seems unable to resist poking his snout into everyones
> affairs.
> He likes to give the immpression he is a fair dinkum Aussie but in
> fact fair dinkum Aussies cringe at him and his comments.
>
> Good luck with your quest to help someone................At least you
> are making an effort.
>
> Larbie.

I don´t know, I get no real clue out of him,
something is so wrong, something is very alive,

I´m no good detective or such.

I don´t know the truth at all.

Karl

pluto

Nov 30, 2004, 3:17:30 PM11/30/04
"On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:51:34 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
hmm being chairperson, he must have got his hands full what with the amount
of complaints and appeals

try here

http://www.nhrc.or.th/en/about/about_us1_3_1.html

Nationnal Human Right Commission
Background
Mandate
Commission members
Office of the National Human Right Commission

Home | About us | Nationnal Human Right Commission | Commission Member

Name Professor Saneh Chamarik
(Chairperson)
Age 75

Education
- B.A. (Administration), Manchester University
- LL.B., Thammasat University

Experience Vice-Rector, Thammasat University
- Extensive experience in working with local community groups and
development, including taking the position of President of the Local
Development Institute
- Author “Human Rights: Value and Concepts”, receiving Toyota Thailand
Foundation “Honorary” Award for the outstanding academic work

E-mail cham...@nhrc.or.th <<<<<<<<<<< prof's private email
<<<<<<<<< he may pass on your mail to his co workers
pl state clearly what you want done
and what they can do for you

About_Us | Constitution | National Human Rights Commission Act B.E. 2542
(1999) | Strategic Plan
5 Focus Areas | Complaints Information | Ratified Human Rights Treaties |
International Co-operation
Statements/Articles | Annual Report | Publications | News | Contact Us

The National Human Rights Commission of Thailand
422 Phya Thai Rd., Pathum wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand Tel : (66)
2-2219-2980, Fax : (66) 2-2219-2940, Hotline : 1377
E-mail : in...@nhrc.or.th

---------------
cheers
pluto

Fred Nurk

Nov 30, 2004, 3:38:37 PM11/30/04
Karl Jacob wrote:

>>>So ?
>>>
>>>Ok
>>>
>>>now tell me what this 2 answers mean :
>>>

>>Dont read an metets stuff. Does anyone?
>

> great answer

Nah, a fittin answer

>>>No, I call u a sicko for what u are or better for what u pretend to
>>>be :P
>>
>>Oh, what do I pretend ta be?
>

> a dumb redneck :D

Dumb means cant talk. Now I dont talk much but I sure aint dumb ok?

>>>No, that was for smuggling a few kilos of herion.
>>>

>>Between yo an me I reckon smugglin a few kilos o heroin is pretty much
>>tha same as killin someone. Sure as shit them few kilos o heroin is
>>gonna kill a few people fer sure specially when they cut it down with
>>impurities an shit.
>

> It´s only the same for blind idiots like u.
> That girl didn´t even know what heroin is before it happened.
> She got setup by her bf who belonged to a HK gang,
> her luaggage got prepared without her knowlege,
> the guys got tipped off and all busted, they bought
> themselves out, prooves against them dissappeared
> and she was the only one left, pleaded for innocence,
> thai lawyers messed around and she got 40 years so.
>
> Kill them all, right ?

Probly help tha gene pool if she dont produce no more offspring as
stupid as she is.

> Right, all u dumb rednecks here ?
>
> Tichy ?
>
> old sucker ?

?????????????

>>>they are more than u ever could dream of used to relatives in jail .
>>>

>>Never had no relatives in jail. Cant even imagine it!
>

> there is a lot u cannot imagine with ur short sight.

With all me short sight, seem ta recall was you with all tha women
problems. Think youll find I got long sight an can see shit ahead an
stay clear.

>>>tell me too, what is not clear about my first posting ?
>>>

>>Not enough info. Why didnt ya tell tha whole story first up instead o
>>slaggin pluto fer tryin ta help.
>

> I know how ppl react here when I mention my ex.

Yeah an Im not real surprised either. I saw on google when I did a
search on ya name your story of what happened with your exwife in
germany. Shit man ya shoulda bailed real early in tha piece rather n
being as stubborn as shit an hopin itd get better.

> That´s why I didn´t mention her at first.
>
> I asked if anybody knows organisations in thailand who support
> thai prisoners. nothing else, and as clear and simple as I could.
>
> I didn´t ask how I can buy someone out of jail, I was in jail
> in thailand myself one time and know how this works.

So do I but it was never me in jail. It was members of me crew most
times. Learnt really early on when we was sent ta a new place ta get in
good with tha local coppers. Paid of down tha track it did!

> I just asked about this orgs and got pissed off by the weird
> reactions and blow around her sick stories as usual now.
>
> My fault, I should shut up as most do, but I don´t care.
>
> For what ?
>
> This is net, nobody cares much anyway.

Seems like a lot do care. But your story aint unique. Bit extreme maybe
but your not alone in findin tha bad ones.

> I have no contact yet to any org yet.
> My gf too, she is workin on it in real in bkk.
>
> That´s why I discuss all ur crap.
> Cause I hope to get contact to such orgs.

You discuss my 'crap' hopin ta contact orgs? Got some bad news fer ya matey!

> And I could not care less what u think about me or my ex or anything.
> It´s not much what I do for her now. I will not to more for her.
> For what ?

Exactly.

> She blows up everything anyway she ever did or had in this life.
> She will not change maybe for many lifes. But at least I can do
> a small thing like that. Getting some infos on net. It was just an
> idea I got last night. That´s all.

>>>And what in it causes ur redneck hate and freakin ?
>>
>>Redneck? Me? You must be fuckin jokin??? A redneck is a racist yeah?
>>So what makes ya think Im a racist?
>

> Redneck means for me just dumb,
> I know it means something else in US,
> but I don´t care and use it just like dumb.
> no clue what it means in ur chosen "language".

Here it just means racist. I think in tha us it means dumb hillbilly
racist so your not entirely wrong.

>>Remember mate, I was workin in seasia while you were
>>still a hairy bum boy what still thought yer dick was only fer pissin
>>outta.
>

> I´m around in asia since 21 years now, lived there 2 years in a row,
> the last 5 years 3 month per year. Everybody is different, ppl have
> so many different reasons for doing things that look same.

Did ya ever work there? Makes a real big diffrence as ta how ya see tha
place let me tell ya. 3 months a year aint much more n a holiday. Workin
there really tests ya, be sure o that!

> I call myself a tourist and asian lover only, but what u call urself ?

Back in tha 70s I was called an expatraite worker. Since then Ive only
been ta asia on business trips an short ones at that. A lot of em but!
That is except fer last year when I had me first ever holiday in tha
region an that was mainly in thailand. Reckon I wouldnt call meself a
tourist or an asian lover but.

>>I was there fer 10 years in countries all over seasia an I got
>>frustrated as all shit. Sure it were a challenge but after a time
>>I just got sick of it.
>

> What would u call urself ?

An ex expat???

>>>would never meet anybody from sct in real, cause it´s to dangerous.
>>>
>>>wtf
>>
>>Give me one good reason fer meetin people from sct eh?
>

> To get the surprise u seem to need.

I need a surprise? Had plenty of them in me 64 years. Dont need no more
Id reckon

> Nobody is like he seems to be on net.

More n likely

> Nobody.
>
> But u don´t know it yet in case u don´t lie.

Well this is tha first time Ive used tha net fer anything other than
business. Must say but, Im used ta most people I deal with bein up front
an straightforward.

>>Most of em are
>>either married ta thais or hangin round bars. Im not married ta a thai
>>an aint got any plans either. So what we got in common eh?
>

> in common ?
>
> Well, for someone who seems active here rather obsessed since quite
> a while nearly night and day I really have no clue why u ask that.

Im fillin in time me boy. While everythin down on tha factory floor is
runnin perfecly, I got time ta kill. Now an then some shit happens an ya
dont see me much fer a few days.
Come tha 23 of this month tha factory will pass outta me hands an I
guess ya aint gonna see me to much after that. I promised meself a trip
ta europe specially ireland ta catch up ta me rellies over there. Dunno
how ya post here if ya aint got access ta a internet connection. More n
likely I wont have tha time or tha inclination ta post anyway. Well see.

> Nearly none of my farang friends in thailand is married, when we hit bars
> the girls there are for most of them not very interesting, they have seen it
> since many many years, everybody knows the rules, it´s nothing but
> business and most guys look for other things than nights with whores

Rules? What rules? Things have changed eh? Now they got rules fer what
ya do in bars. I know in japan business an bars go tagether but I didnt
think thailand was like that. Shit man back in tha 70s me crew always
had 2 aims as far as bars was concerned. That was ta get pissed an get
laid. Werent always in that order neither. So whats changed?

> and have enough great opportunities with normal girls there.

Bars mustve changed a lot. Never seen no normal girls in bars. Bargirls,
yeah ya expect ta see them in there but they are like tha products on
shop shelfs, all fer sale.

> But many times if u wanna go out in bkk u find that "clean" places

Yep, thats tha sort of place I prefer.

> there can be so dead and boring and places with "available" girls

dead an boring is what I look fer. Dont like crowds much. I like tha
quiet. You wouldnt ever find me 'relaxin' in a noisy bar mate.

> attract often much better crowds and that´s what u look for when
> u go out.

But what are tha crowds lookin fer?

> In case u remember :D

Well, my memories is diffrent ta yours I reckon.

>>Ever had a real good woman karl? One that yer proud ta show of. One
>>thats yer partner in every way.
>

> yes, I had, and I have that right now again.

time will tell mate.

>>Me missus was me only girlfriend ever
>>and she was me wife fer 40 odd years.
>

> That´s something not everybody finds.

Seems so.

> My parents are married since 42 years I think.
> But for many things I know about them I don´t
> envy them at all and for some I do for sure.

What dont ya envy about them? Now ya got me curious.

fnurk

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 3:57:25 PM11/30/04
hell, is that hopeless :(

Karl Jacob

Nov 30, 2004, 4:24:34 PM11/30/04
pluto wrote:

> hmm being chairperson, he must have got his hands full what with the
> amount of complaints and appeals

yes, for sure.

but I don´t think she needs any help of his organisation,
all that is needed in my eyes is a hint to the right group.

> http://www.nhrc.or.th/en/about/about_us1_3_1.html

> cham...@nhrc.or.th

thanks :)

Karl

Guenter Bellach

Dec 1, 2004, 3:01:06 AM12/1/04
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:14:05 +0700, "Lius" <Li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>grease the judge

Do not take this advice. You may end up in there with her

I do not really see why you bother. She gave you so much trouble
before, and obviously she continued after she separated from you. She
is Thai, so she will get used to the conditions in there. She will be
among her own people and be able to strike up friendships with other
women there. I am sorry to say this, but she got what was coming to
her, and now she has to pay for it.

Seems to me you would do well to put this chapter of your life behind
you, but use this as a lesson, when you make your choice of a new life
partner, if indeed you intend to cjose another one. Even in my
personal experience, of people I know (my two neighbours on each side
are good examples), many foreigners are looking for the wrong thing
when they chose a Thai as life partner. They think what looks good on
the surface is also good for a long period together. Many also are
themselves to be blamed for how the girls develop after they start
living together, they keep throwing money at them, and as we all ought
to know, Thai people in general, are not good with husbanding the
financial resources they have control over. Many Thai girls also do
not know how to occupy themselves after having won a life of leisure
thanks to the financial assets of their farang husband. There are
still a lot of good girls out there (even in the bars), but one must
chose judiciously, and continue this process during marriage by
offering continuous love and respect and exercising control where
necessary.Most girls will reciprocate with love and devotion.

I, myself, have been very lucky in this respect, or should I dare say,
I made a good choice and treated my wife well?

John Sharman

Dec 1, 2004, 4:30:13 AM12/1/04
On 30 Nov 2004 01:54:14 -0800, karl-...@gmx.net (Karl Jacob) wrote:

>pluto <pl...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:<u22oq0lkjlce1vc5o...@4ax.com>...
>> "On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:11:21 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
>> <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:
>> >But that seems horribly bad to some of the weirdos here.

[..]

>> btw do you know that khun chabby is quite knowledgable on this ?
>
>I have no clue if Chubby or Naga or K11 or K12 or whoever is
>knowlegable in such things, is it bad or something to be hidden ?
>
>I thank u much for that adress, I sent him e-mail allready
>and we will call him.
>
>But what did I express so wrong in my first posting,
>that it makes ppl freak ?
>
>I really don´t get it.

I think that there are probably two reasons for the rather negative
and hostile reaction that you have received in this thread.

Firstly, most posters here will jump to condemn a self-confessed paid
hitman (or accomplice) who has actually participated in a completed
killing. Some of that loathing is likely to rub off on anybody who
appears to be keen on helping the villain in question.

The second reason is that those of us who have been around SCT for a
long time know from your past postings the history of problems that
you have had with this woman. Some may consider that your continuing
desire to ensure that she is not entirely abandoned is evidence that
you yourself have an uncommonly high level of human morality. Others
will take the view that you are foolish to have anything whatsoever to
do with her or her family and that you would be better advised to
devote your efforts to the avoidance of all and any contact in future.

Purely as a matter of interest, how much detail do you know? Female
/nak^ rAAng-/ are pretty rare in Thailand, so far as I know. Did she
perform the murder herself or was she simply involved in a supporting
role? How much was she paid?
--
Regards,
John Sharman

Karl Jacob

Dec 1, 2004, 10:28:40 PM12/1/04
John Sharman wrote:

> I think that there are probably two reasons for the rather negative
> and hostile reaction that you have received in this thread.
>
> Firstly, most posters here will jump to condemn a self-confessed paid
> hitman (or accomplice) who has actually participated in a completed
> killing. Some of that loathing is likely to rub off on anybody who
> appears to be keen on helping the villain in question.

what I regarded as weird were the reactions before I mentioned my ex
or any killing.

> The second reason is that those of us who have been around SCT for a
> long time know from your past postings the history of problems that
> you have had with this woman. Some may consider that your continuing
> desire to ensure that she is not entirely abandoned is evidence that
> you yourself have an uncommonly high level of human morality. Others
> will take the view that you are foolish to have anything whatsoever to
> do with her or her family and that you would be better advised to
> devote your efforts to the avoidance of all and any contact in future.

my foolish efforts :

- giving the details I know to my gfs uncle the judge and getting them
confirmed.
- telling her sister to get lost and pay the damn doc and medicine or
whatever.
- this thread
- a few unanswered e-mails to that thai human right site and amnesty bkk.
- giving my gf the phonenumbers of that site and telling her to call them.

she did read the thai section of that site and said they will never help
her,
they only help thais without relatives, whatever, it´s just for finding
ppl who could deal with her.

I don´t think I could or would do much more.

maybe visit her after some years.

> Purely as a matter of interest, how much detail do you know? Female
> /nak^ rAAng-/ are pretty rare in Thailand, so far as I know. Did she
> perform the murder herself or was she simply involved in a supporting
> role? How much was she paid?

her sister told she got payed 30.000 Bt from an austrian thai couple
in phuket to kill a girl.

the judge said her name is in the court comps in bkk with payed murder,
confessed, since 8 month in jail in phuket, should be 9 now, shortly
transfered to bkk for court, and that he has no access to any more details.

well, she calls him judge, he is not exactly judge, she tried to explain
it to me and I didn´t get exactly what he really works there.
actually he is no uncle too, she calls him uncle, we agreed on cousin,
well, he is not exactly that too, u know what I mean :D

that´s all I know.

go visit her if u want, her name is Nattaya Jacob or Nattiya Mapiam,
I forgot to ask the judge which of the 2 names he found in the comps.

right now I don´t believe that there is any thai organisation who works
with or for thai prisoners.

if there would be any, some of u guys would have heard about it.

I´m tired from it.

Karl

Karl Jacob

Dec 1, 2004, 11:10:29 PM12/1/04
Guenter Bellach wrote:

> many foreigners are looking for the wrong thing
> when they chose a Thai as life partner. They think what looks good on
> the surface is also good for a long period together. Many also are
> themselves to be blamed for how the girls develop after they start
> living together, they keep throwing money at them, and as we all ought
> to know, Thai people in general, are not good with husbanding the
> financial resources they have control over. Many Thai girls also do
> not know how to occupy themselves after having won a life of leisure
> thanks to the financial assets of their farang husband. There are
> still a lot of good girls out there (even in the bars), but one must
> chose judiciously, and continue this process during marriage by
> offering continuous love and respect and exercising control where
> necessary.Most girls will reciprocate with love and devotion.
>
> I, myself, have been very lucky in this respect, or should I dare say,
> I made a good choice and treated my wife well?

So I guess one of ur multiple personalities wrote me that e-mails
about ur wife with a completly different story some years ago.

That´s so damn typical.

Karl

pluto

Dec 1, 2004, 11:32:46 PM12/1/04
"On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 04:28:40 +0100, "Karl Jacob"

<karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:
"
>right now I don“t believe that there is any thai organisation who works
>with or for thai prisoners.
>
>if there would be any, some of u guys would have heard about it.
>
>I“m tired from it.
>
>Karl

khun karl
as i told you earlier the urls i pointed out to you are ngos foreign
sponsored

i dont know of any organisation of like agenda catering to local thais.
i could be wrong ....... maybe tim, vagabond and ajarm could be of help

albeit you have separated from your thai wife for some time now, i do see
some milk of human kindness in you. that is good.

as your ex wife got herself into such a deep soup, and being a local, she
expects what comes:

"i made own home, be my gallows"
--- hannibal lector

---------------
cheers
pluto

Fred Nurk

Dec 2, 2004, 12:41:48 AM12/2/04
Karl, I think its time ya moved on mate. There are some people ya just
cant help. No matter what ya do, itll just screw up. Call it karma, call
it what ya like but everyone gets what they deserves in tha end. Your ex
is gettin hers an from what ya writ it seems ta me like she deserves it.

fnurk

Yamamoto

Dec 2, 2004, 1:47:38 AM12/2/04
"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Karl,

I don't know anything of this story about your ex-wife, but you seem to have
the heart in the right place from what I have read.
Your question could maybe be misinterpreted by some posters, but the way
Fred Nurk reacted only showed what a dumb ass he is trying to put his nose
in things he don't know about. Don't waste any time on him.

The responses you got from Pluto seems very good and if their email box
doesn't work, you can try to send a fax or a letter with your concerns about
this item.

Also, the Red Cross Organization will not simply classify "vertically" any
letter, but analyze each case thoroughly.
Although this may take a lot of time.

A last (personal) remark.

I have posted a few weeks ago about someone (a foreigner) who was simply
sending letters to an inmate (also a foreigner) in a prison in Bangkok, and
he had to stop publishing his writings because the brothers in brown was now
getting after him.
You have seen the dark sides of LOS as I can read from other posters, and
not the dark side anybody would like to meet by themselves.

I hope your ex-wife will be treated as a human being while in prison, and
that you might someday turn this page to the past forever.

Regards,

Carlos

Fred Nurk

Dec 2, 2004, 3:07:27 AM12/2/04
Karl Jacob wrote:
> John Sharman wrote:
>

>>I think that there are probably two reasons for the rather negative
>>and hostile reaction that you have received in this thread.
>>
>>Firstly, most posters here will jump to condemn a self-confessed paid
>>hitman (or accomplice) who has actually participated in a completed
>>killing. Some of that loathing is likely to rub off on anybody who
>>appears to be keen on helping the villain in question.
>

> what I regarded as weird were the reactions before I mentioned my ex
> or any killing.

You mentioned tha killin at yer third post on this thread. Up ta that
point only 2 responses was made. They was from luis an pluto. Given that
yer original post was sparin on tha info, those two replys was hardly
weird. What you consider weird replys come AFTER you mentioned killin.

>>The second reason is that those of us who have been around SCT for a
>>long time know from your past postings the history of problems that
>>you have had with this woman. Some may consider that your continuing
>>desire to ensure that she is not entirely abandoned is evidence that
>>you yourself have an uncommonly high level of human morality. Others
>>will take the view that you are foolish to have anything whatsoever to
>>do with her or her family and that you would be better advised to
>>devote your efforts to the avoidance of all and any contact in future.
>

> my foolish efforts :
>
> - giving the details I know to my gfs uncle the judge and getting them
> confirmed.
> - telling her sister to get lost and pay the damn doc and medicine or
> whatever.
> - this thread
> - a few unanswered e-mails to that thai human right site and amnesty bkk.
> - giving my gf the phonenumbers of that site and telling her to call them.

Wasted efforts more like.

> she did read the thai section of that site and said they will never help
> her,
> they only help thais without relatives, whatever, it´s just for finding
> ppl who could deal with her.
>
> I don´t think I could or would do much more.
>
> maybe visit her after some years.

She gave ya so much grief an ya still want ta see her? Come on karl. Now
thats weird.

>>Purely as a matter of interest, how much detail do you know? Female
>>/nak^ rAAng-/ are pretty rare in Thailand, so far as I know. Did she
>>perform the murder herself or was she simply involved in a supporting
>>role? How much was she paid?
>

> her sister told she got payed 30.000 Bt from an austrian thai couple
> in phuket to kill a girl.

Was this a new business enterprise fer ya ex? Whats happenin ta tha
austrian thai couple? Dont they have laws that cover plannin/plottin ta
murder. Seems like they should be in tha clink with ya ex.

> the judge said her name is in the court comps in bkk with payed murder,
> confessed, since 8 month in jail in phuket, should be 9 now, shortly
> transfered to bkk for court, and that he has no access to any more details.
>
> well, she calls him judge, he is not exactly judge, she tried to explain
> it to me and I didn´t get exactly what he really works there.
> actually he is no uncle too, she calls him uncle, we agreed on cousin,
> well, he is not exactly that too, u know what I mean :D

Well now this bit sounds weird.

> that´s all I know.
>
> go visit her if u want, her name is Nattaya Jacob or Nattiya Mapiam,
> I forgot to ask the judge which of the 2 names he found in the comps.

I dont think Ill bother if ya dont mind.

> right now I don´t believe that there is any thai organisation who works
> with or for thai prisoners.

Amnesty international covers everyone but mainly political crimes. Your
ex is involved in real serious criminal stuff. Only way out fer her is
shitloads of cash at the feet of tha right people. Then youd hafta
question why youd wants short circuit justice.

> if there would be any, some of u guys would have heard about it.
>
> I´m tired from it.
>
> Karl

I reckon ya ougtha be.
Seems like most of sct is to!

fnurk

Karl Jacob

Dec 2, 2004, 6:49:04 AM12/2/04
Fred Nurk wrote:

>> actually he is no uncle too, she calls him uncle, we agreed on
>> cousin, well, he is not exactly that too, u know what I mean :D
>
> Well now this bit sounds weird.

hmm, maybe I got u now.

u don愒 know something u should know.

many thais call most female relatives sister or aunt
and most male relatives brother or uncle in english.

they have not much idea that we use this words rather strict
and would never call a far relative uncle, aunt, brother or sister.

it愀 the one of the most common missunderstandings between
thais and newbies.

u are not even a newbie.

u have never even been in thailand.

Karl

bryan chaisone

Dec 2, 2004, 12:27:52 PM12/2/04
"Karl Jacob" <karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<cogoak$k9b$03$1...@news.t-online.com>...
> orang37 wrote:
> > Khun Karl,
> >
> > Your desire to help someone in trouble is noble ... for whatever
> > reason.
> >
> > Why do you say you cannot provide psychological support ? Just
> > remaining in contact with this person may be a very valuable support.
> > If you are not in LOS, go to the nearest Thai Wat in your own country
> > and ask a Monk to help you translate letters into Thai for her.
> >
> > You an also contact the International Red Cross, and file a complaint
> > related to her physical condition if you feel she is being abused or
> > is not being provided medical care.
> >
> > ~o:37;
>
> It´s my crazy exwife and I have not much idea about her
> condition, first I was rather sure it´s just another lie or rip
> off story, but the whole thing is complety confirmed by a
> judge in bkk.

> I don´t want to see or visit her right now, I also don´t want to
> buy her free or support her with money or anything like that.
>
> I´m more than glad that I lost contact with her and now she
> has killed someone for money and deserves jail for sure.
>
> I just got a call from her sister a few weeks ago, who seemed
> very worried about her condition, I did nothing, also after I got
> it confirmed by the judge.
>
> Now I just remembered a book I did read about an english girl
> who was in bkk jail and got a kings pardon after 3 years, that
> story is mainly about her becoming a christian and she writes
> very impressive about the organisation and the ppl who visited
> and helped her. Later she started to work for them, it was
> founded maybe 25 years ago in US, but I forgot the name.
>
> But such organisations care only for farang prisoners in thailand
> afaik and somehow I´m even unable to find/google such
> organisations online.
>
> I just thought there might be simular thai organistions caring
> for thais in jail and that anybody here might know about them.
>
> That´s all.
>
> Karl

Khun Karl, Khun O has an excellent suggestion. You can request that
the Thai temple in your area have somone visit her on your behalf
and/or write her for moral support.

She is a lost sole. There are many in Thailand due to many
situations. She got what she deserves, but she also deserves moral
support.

Somchai

pluto

Dec 2, 2004, 8:53:40 AM12/2/04
"On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:02:15 +0100, "Karl Jacob"
<karl-jacob...@gmx.net> wrote:

"

>> i dont know of any organisation of like agenda catering to local
>> thais. i could be wrong ....... maybe tim, vagabond and ajarm could
>> be of help
>
>yes, as more as I think about it I come to the same conclusion.
>
>if there would be such organisations they would be bothered
>of countless families and prisoners with shitloads of stories
>and lies, would be nearly impossible for them to decide
>what is true or not and who deserves their support or not.

ah 555555555555555555
that is true meine freunde
no offence to the honourable thais here
after all, the thais like the chinese must "save face" and to tell "white"
lie is a sine qua non of being unscrutable.

>it愀 sad, but maybe it愀 like that.

yes, tis so
----- count of monte cristo

>btw, I asked u one time who u are, u laughed it off and I still have
>not much idea, just wanna say that u remind me sometimes of icqman,
>a very nice old chinese guy from SG, who dissappeared from net
>nearly 2 years allready afaik, actually I fear he might have died,
>but I don愒 know it.

yea, i wonder too !!
nevertheless, non sim dignus stande colosus icqmane

>he had a strange style to appear on net as u have for me at least,
>was obsessed as u are, just had different topics :D

hmm i wonder what are the differences?
and it should be so, as they are two not one

well khun karl
you have generated some 43 responses in your thread leading to practically
no where.,
but you have tried in spite of what sufferings she had had given you in
your muterlande.

for where greater the love, greater there be the sufferings for the
beloved.
-----------st augustine : city of god

albeit you have separated from your thai wife for some time now, i do see
some milk of human kindness in you. that is good.

as your ex wife got herself into such a deep soup, and being a local, she
expects what comes:

"i made own home, be my gallows"
--- hannibal lector

so, lets get on with the living, no point concencating ourselves into this
gordon knot of treacherous lives of the past.

our wished aims in life is, through gentle concussions, the emulsion of
truth and through this hallowed grounds of sct may we find solace,
companionship and dialectic peace without moderation.

a gentle line for you to ponder after all these 43 threads of "jail" in sct
and god knows where else you seek assistance:

"if we were to place our troubles on this forum and each take an equal
share of the whole, each will take back his own troubles and go his several
ways.----plato

>Karl

---------------
cheers
pluto

bryan chaisone

Dec 2, 2004, 12:22:54 PM12/2/04
"orang37" <ora...@chatujakgarbagecan.com> wrote in message news:<XLQqd.5926251$6p.9...@news.easynews.com>...

> Khun Karl,
>
> Your desire to help someone in trouble is noble ... for whatever reason.
>
> Why do you say you cannot provide psychological support ? Just remaining in
> contact with this person may be a very valuable support. If you are not in LOS,
> go to the nearest Thai Wat in your own country and ask a Monk to help you
> translate letters into Thai for her.
>
> You an also contact the International Red Cross, and file a complaint related to
> her physical condition if you feel she is being abused or is not being provided
> medical care.
>
> ~o:37;

Excellent suggestions Khun O.

Somchai