Kamal s venture after Avvai shanmugi

Ramakrishnan

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

"Amara kaaviyam"(there was one amara kaaviyam few yrs back with sivaji and
Madhavi in the cast-remake of 'mukkandar ka sikandar')is the tentative
title for Kamals venture after Avvai Shanmugi. Nagma and Shilpa shetty
are also in the lead.This movie is being directed by Sarika Kamal

Ramki

PRAKASH2

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

In article <4otshv$8...@raffles.technet.sg>, Ra...@newton.proteq.com.sg
(Ramakrishnan) writes:

I read the news from Idhyam Pesukiradhu that Kamal's next film name is
"Raththathi Mutruppuli".It also questioned that is it because of the
success of Kurudhippunal? Because Kurudhi means Blood and Raththam also
Blood.

Ramki, konjam clarify pannu. Kamal dropped his production Marudhanayagam
also.

Prakash Balakrishnan

Do Your Duty and Don't expect Results - Gita.

If You Can't Do An Assignment None Can Do That - My Boss.

nenju porukkuthillayE indha nilaiketta maandharai Ninaithu vittal.....
Maha Kavi Subramaniya Bharathiyar
----

Ramakrishnan

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

Prakash eppe vandhe??kalyaanam ellam nanna nadandhudha??

well regarding amara kaaviyam i heard the news in one of our local
radio program.By the way what abt the movie u have mentioned>??
who are all acting in that??

Ramki

PRAKASH2

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

In article <4pg9tp$p...@raffles.technet.sg>, Ra...@newton.proteq.com.sg
(Ramakrishnan) writes:

I read the news from Idhyam. They put this as a Box News. There is no more
information about the artists or about the director. It only mentioned
about the film name and also mentioned that Kamal is going drop his
production of Marudhanayagam.

Prakash Balakrishnan

Do Your Duty and Don't expect Results - The Gita.