Ponniyen Selvan

Venkatramani Vaitheeswaran

Nov 22, 1993, 10:39:29 PM11/22/93
Grretings !

Well I need information so that I can order the five volume set of Ponniyen
Selvan . Itried vanathi Pathpagam and they are out of print and they really don
not know when thge next print will be done.
Also any news abouth the TV serial Kamal Hassan is supposed to produce
(ie ponniyen Selvan )

Thanks
Venkat ramani

M.Srikanth

Nov 23, 1993, 2:36:21 AM11/23/93
In article <931122.81...@delphi.com> RAM...@delphi.com (Venkatramani Vaitheeswaran) writes:
>Also any news abouth the TV serial Kamal Hassan is supposed to produce
>(ie ponniyen Selvan )

I do not know how to order it; I myself finished reading it (for the
first time) only a few weeks ago. It was a totally unique experience.
Hats off to the genius of Kalki.

Anyway, coming to Kamal's attempt to televise it, the only news is the
project is still alive. Ra.Ki. Rangarajan is writing the screenplay
for the 40 episode serial and about half the screenplay is complete.
Information from, as usual, an Anandha vikatan.

Srikanth.

>Thanks
>Venkat ramani

M.Srikanth (ka...@cse.ogi.edu)
2323, NW 188th Avenue, #214, Hillsboro, OR 97124. (503) 690 9520.