Re: Taiwan Tells Citizens 'Don't Be Dismayed' By WSJ Report on Low Troop Morale

Byker

Oct 27, 2021, 5:16:48 PM10/27/21
kico <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27/10/2021 2:29 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
>> Taiwan Tells Citizens 'Don't Be Dismayed' By WSJ Report on Low Troop
>> Morale
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/taiwan-tells-citizens-don-t-be-dismayed-by-wsj-report-on-low-troop-morale/ar-AAPYtxl?ocid=msedgntp
>>

> The morale of Taiwan troops is indeed very low. The troop is scared.
>
> Their national service conscription training of 4 months only, They
> troops are low in morale.
>
> Taiwan soldiers will run off like what the Afghanistan soldiers did.

On an island, where are they going to "run" to? THINK, dipshit...

a425couple

Oct 28, 2021, 2:17:28 PM10/28/21
Ahhh, Byker,
If they take off their uniforms, and run away from
any fight, they will almost universally stay alive.

IF - that is their main concern.
Which it may well be.
They, all the people in Taiwan, need to decide
how badly they want what?????

If they do not much care, I'm sure not interested
in doing any fighting for them.

George Black

Oct 28, 2021, 2:51:25 PM10/28/21
A Net kook doesn't think
And quoting a left wing reporter ???

Byker

Oct 29, 2021, 2:13:48 PM10/29/21
"A. Filip" wrote in message news:anfi+3pjpg...@wp.eu...

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>> The Afghans had neighboring Islamic countries to take refuge in:
>> Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and (maybe) Pakistan...
>
> It is fight (and seriously risk death) *or defect* .
> US-Afghan soldiers in practice run *from fighting*
> (judging bases shortness of Taliban blitzkrieg).
> Even *serious* mopping up should take *much* longer IMHO.

US-Iraqi troops were the same way. When the U.S. left, they took
off their uniforms and said in effect, "I was only in it for the money..."