(IVÁN):The FATHER searched the Sinai’s desert, finding you in His Holiest Place baptized with lasting-salvation already:

valarezo

Nov 8, 2021, 12:52:22 AM11/8/21
Sábado, 06 de Noviembre, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The FATHER searched the Sinai’s desert, finding you in His Holiest Place baptized with lasting-salvation already:

In the beginning, our heavenly Father was in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit planning how to redeem His children from Satan’s grip, because they had fallen into believing his sin, moreover, they had descended to live in hell’s torment forever lost in darkness that threatened to destroy the earth along with humankind forever. However, our heavenly Father did not have anyone to go with him, because every one of His children had sinned as Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for now they were living in a sinful-flesh with the spirit of error that caused them to continue to eat from the forbidden fruit, sinking deeper into darkness always.

For Lucifer had caused not only Adam and Eve to live in a different body and flesh as sinful as he has always been with the fallen angels against our heavenly Father and His holy name fires, moreover always failing to see life again as they had known it born in the angelical kingdom only to know love, peace, prosperity and endless-richness through eternity. Therefore, it was impossible for our heavenly Father to make any approach towards Adam and Eve along with the children unless He was born in the midst of them thus to speak to them words of life as He has always in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and with them in paradise, so they may return to life again, but without sin.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed His children to see life again, but see it again with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical host friendly always towards His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, His home-sweet-home, but without Satan and sin thus conquering new richness, glories and powers with His amazing unfailing-love always filling life with lasting-sweetness. As a result, given that our heavenly Father’s holy heart was craving to see His children again with eternal life then someone had to be found from families of the nations to ascend to heaven’s glory to see Him in person thus descending again to the earth, but descend with His holy heart into the earth’s heart finally touching His children with life again.

Certainly, this one that our heavenly Father will choose ascending to see Him along with His Son Jesus Christ needed to be born from His holy heart to be received with great blessings in heaven’s glory, but also, he needed to descend to the earth’s heart with His holy heart filled with His unfailing-love thus rescuing His children finally from Satan’s sin and darkness forever. Really, this one that our heavenly Father had chosen born upon earth in need to ascend into heaven’s glory to see Him along with His Son Jesus Christ needed to emerge from His holy heart first, because he was descending with powers unseen before with His Holy heart’s abundant love for His children in the earth’s heart to live again finally with endless-sweetness through eternity.

This is the one that our heavenly Father needed born within Israel, but also, he needed to receive His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting at Mount Sinai, because he was to take it to Israel but also to the families of the nations lying in the Sinai’s desert already, for they needed to escape captivity towards the promise land, Canaan’s endless-richness. That is why, that it was very important for our heavenly Father to sit at the Lord’s Table with Abraham to eat the bread and wine with him along with his 318 children (bought with money from strangers), for they needed to have the promised son Isaac’s sacred-flesh born occupying Canaan finally, but also, he needed the twelve Israelis patriarchs born to have Israel.

Delicately, our heavenly Father had descended from heaven’s glory to eat the bread and wine that He needed not only to give to Abraham and Sarah his wife, but also, He needed to have the twelve Israelis patriarchs eating with Him at the Lord’s Table, so He may begin to manifest His holy name fires’ great powers blessing human life as never before. For our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy name fires upon Isaac, because this was a name that no one in heaven’s glory has ever had it much less upon earth with humankind, however, he was able now to release it to His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac by pouring it over him, for Moses to take it to the children finally.

For this is our heavenly Father’s holy name fires that have always been loved, served and exalted throughout the angelical kingdom with perfect holiness thus conquering richness, powers and blessings unseen before by the angels, however, He needed to have it upon earth with humankind, starting with Israel born from Him to take it into Canaan victorious over sin forever at last. This is when, our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit living His eternal life with Abraham and Sarah along with others within Canaan, because He needed Abraham at Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting over Mount Moriah, to declare him perfect and holy, for he had lived His life in Canaan with Isaac’s perfect holiness finally.

For our heavenly Father needed Abraham living with his only begotten son Isaac in Canaan along with Sarah and the adoptive children, because he needed to meet Him at Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting at Mount Moriah, to declare him without sin forever at last to give him his promised children through the coming generations thus they may become the only nation without sin on earth. Understanding that, our heavenly Father’s Son Jesus Christ needed to emerge by the Holy Spirit’s powers from His dream nation, Israel, therefore, they needed to live their personal life upon earth without sin until the Messiah may be born finally in Canaan from one of His daughters, because it will in this sacred-flesh that His children will return to heaven’s glory forever enriched.

These days, this is our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh born from Him by the Holy Spirit’s powers through Sarah’s barren-womb for Israel to become the nation that will deal with sin through life until it is finally destroyed in Canaan, but also, Israel will be the one giving the Messiah to the world to take the children into heaven’s glory forever justified with perfect lasting-salvation forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed Israel to live a life upon earth without sin always, because they were born with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that made it possible, because in this oath they are born with a glorious life that must spread throughout the families of the nations, where His holy name fires has never been offended by anyone from eternity into eternity.

For this is the life that our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel living in Egypt’s captivity, because they were not only to collect every sin that ancient and modern families from the nations may have committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, they were going to give Moses born to receive His holy name fires over Mount Sinai finally. Undeniably, our heavenly Father needed not only ancient Israel to escape Egypt’s captivity with His holy name fires’ powers manifested before the Egyptians towards the baptism of the Red Sea to abandon the sins that they had collected for four-hundred years, but also, enter the Sinai’s desert to release humankind from eternal death by invoking His all-powerful holy name, escaping hell’s torment lastly.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father had granted Moses His holy name fires to be invoked by ancient Israel in Egypt’s captivity escaping towards the Red Sea baptism but also to invoke it helping humankind to escape dressed with Isaac’s sacred-flesh the Sinai desert’s captivity of death, compatible with hell’s torment, thus they may enjoy life again with our Father in the Holy of Holiest, in Canaan. Therefore, our heavenly Father had Moses not only taking His holy name fires from over Mount Sinai to ancient Israel escaping Egypt’s captivity bound towards the eternal freedom providing the water baptism from the Red Sea to ancient and modern families of the nations: understanding that, they needed to descend with it towards the earth’s heart to destroy Satan, sin and death finally forever.

Timely, our heavenly Father needed to have Moses with ancient Israel walking towards the bitter waters of Marah, tasting it, so they may become one in bitterness with ancient and modern families of the nations worldwide, then, they could become one with sweetness with the tree that He will show Moses to be thrown into it to sweeten the earth and humankind entirely finally everlastingly. For our heavenly Father had granted Moses His holy name fires to sweeten not only Israel escaping Egypt’s captivity towards the Red Sea baptism but also to sweeten with it the bitterness of the Sinai’s desert, the Valley of the dried bones, Canaan, paradise and finally heaven’s glory, because the Messiah was to become one in perfect sweetness with humankind forever on earth ultimately.

Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father not only to sit with Abraham to eat from the Lord’s Table’s bread and wine, served by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven, but also, He sat at the Lord’s Table with Israel and ancient and modern nations to eat the bread and wine through the Sinai’s desert, as manna and water from the rock of salvation. Now, our heavenly Father needed Moses with ancient Israel drinking the bitter waters of Marah, because they were ancient and modern families of the nations in need to be taken from the Sinai’s desert into Canaan, entering the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest for the Father to receive them perfect, holy and virgin as He is forever to be saved from sin finally.

Graciously, our heavenly Father needed to receive His children from Israel and ancient and modern humankind perfect, holy and virgin as He is forever into eternity before His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus He may have a new earth that is the kingdom of His eternal love for human and angelical life throughout Creation well into eternity. Furthermore, our heavenly Father had taken Moses and ancient Israel into the Sinai’s desert to have Eve, as the virgin from paradise, finally punished in hell for eating from the forbidden from fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so the children may finally drink living-waters from the rock of salvation thus to eat manna with Him through the desert towards perfection.

Caringly, our heavenly Father needed to have Eve punished by Moses in the Sinai’s desert, as her children thirst through the desert, for there was no water to be seen anywhere around, thus He had Moses following Him to show the rock of salvation, because they were going to drink from it—thirsty Israel and ancient along with modern families of the nations worldwide. For our heavenly Father told Moses to take the staff with his hands and hit the rock twice before the congregation of Israel standing near it, because as you may hit it then waters will gush out for the people and the herds that they had brought with them from Egypt thus never to thirst again into eternity, our heavenly Father said.

Understanding that, this was something that only Moses could do before the congregation, which means that he could not have anyone helping him lifting the tree to throw it into the bitter waters of Marah to sweeten them to become drinkable for him and the Israelites, but also, but only he could hit the rock twice before everyone standing near it. For our heavenly Father was going to have His Son Jesus Christ’s hands nailed to Eve, because she took with her hands the forbidden fruit for Adam and the children, moreover, His Son’s feet were going to be nailed to Adam, because he walked with her as he emerged from the hole to become a human living-being filling the earth with life through eternity.

Graciously, our heavenly Father was going to have His Son Jesus Christ shedding his atoning-blood that had defeated already Satan along with the fallen angels in heaven’s glory, as he alone with his followers rebelled against His holy name fires, so now he may be defeated throughout Canaan and the earth with His children rescued from sin to see life in paradise again forever justified. This is you through the Sinai’s desert that our heavenly Father had chosen ascending heaven’s glory forever justified with loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He had descended to be with Moses and ancient Israel to dress you with His sacred-flesh along with His atoning-blood born as Isaac without sin, thus you may leave behind famine, sin and death for daily richness in your homeland.

Therefore, when our heavenly Father told Moses to take Aaron’s staff, the wood, as Eve sinning against Him and His holy name fires by eating from the forbidden fruit, because the serpent told her that she could eat it, disregarding heavenly commands never to touch it, so she will fail to die along with the children, thus it was to punish her finally for sinning. Indeed, when our heavenly Father told Moses to grab Aaron’s staff with his hands then he was grabbing Eve, because he needed to take her as the wood on his hands to hit the rock of salvation twice, causing living-waters to come for everyone one to drink from Israel and ancient along with modern families of the nations never to thirst again through eternity.

Honorably, this is how our heavenly Father had Moses punishing Eve with her children lying in the sandy Sinai’s desert, failing to see life again, because through her they had all partaken from the forbidden fruit only knowing poverty, destruction and eternal perdition unless she strikes the rock with her body that ate the forbidden fruit thus now to eat manna, life from above always. That is to say, that once Moses had Eve in his hands to strike the rock with her twice then it yields progressively salvation living-water throughout the Sinai’s desert, as in the Valley of the dried bones, the gate to hell’s torment, and so everyone may drink to the full never to thirst again in Canaan, understanding that now they were to eat manna continually.

Now, our heavenly Father needed Moses striking the rock with Eve twice as wood in his hands, because He was having His Son Jesus Christ’s hands nailed to her hands and feet, as one of the Messiah’s hands was to be nailed with one hammer blow to her feet and the other Messiah’s hand with another hammer blow to her hands—two strikes only. Lawfully, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ nailed to Eve’s hands and feet at Jerusalem’s holy cross, because He needed ancient Israel with Moses’ Red Sea baptism: earlier abandoning sin, sinful-flesh and the spirit of error victorious through the Sinai’s desert, descending to hell’s gate defeating Satan, sin, witchcraft families and the world, finally enriching through the Holy of Holiest the nations forever.

Here, our heavenly Father was ready to grant His holy name fires stained with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood that had not only lived a glorious life, baptized at the Jordan by John, but also, he had defeated Satan, fallen angels, death, witchcraft families and hell’s torment for His children to live again in a new earth, where sin fails to exist through eternity. Affectionately, our heavenly Father had His atoning-blood granted not only to His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac through Sarah’s barren-womb but also through David’s virgin daughter for you, thus to live it victoriously over the Sinai’s desert, hell’s gate, Canaan and now the world, for the Red Sea baptism is pouring into baptized in water family home with forgiveness, richness and endless-blessings always.

Surely, our heavenly Father after having received His Son Jesus Christ nailed to you and to your ancestors along with children from generations ahead then He gladly granted His holy name fires forever honored, glorified and exalted by you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He finally saw you perfect and holy as He is always everlasting, blessed by you on earth without sin lastly. This is when, our heavenly Father called the Roman Army to destroy every city within Israel along with the Synagogue in Jerusalem, because after seventy sabbatical years, after much cleansing, washing, purification and sanctifications of Israel and the families of the nations ancient and modern, then, He could have His home-sweet-home with you in your homeland thus enriching you greatly always through life.

For our heavenly Father finally obtained glory when not only Satan, witchcraft, death and hell were defeated by His life’s power lived by His Son Jesus Christ in your glorified-body already obtained by you, descending daily from Him through the desert as manna and the rock’s drink to intake with ancient Israel, so you (gentile) may also have His holy name blessing you greatly always. Therefore, our heavenly Father had His Israelis and Jewish families taking Him victorious over your sins, infirmities, problems, fallen angels, witchcraft families, death and hell, because He has already not only erased your sins through the Sinai’s desert with Moses and ancient Israel but also in Canaan with His Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood to enrich you greatly with His holy name’s richness through life.

Certainly, you could perfectly know that our heavenly Father had descended from heaven’s glory blessing you through the Sinai’s desert, because you were the tree lying nearby Marah’s bitter waters, unsweetened for you along with your loved ones to drink, however, Moses with ancient Israel granted you a drink from it, sweeten from heaven above, thus saving, blessing and enriching you through life always finally. Now, our heavenly Father had Moses born to receive His holy name fires blessing you along with loved ones, because ancient Israel with it destroyed your sins at the Red Sea baptism, but also through the Sinai desert life come to you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends with His glorified-body descending as the tabernacle of reunion living with you always to enrich you.

Therefore, our heavenly Father after conquering eternal glories for Israel along with ancient and modern nations to see life again, but life eternal enriched forever by Him through the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, as its curtain hit the ground by His Son Jesus Christ spilling his atoning-blood, then you may also have His home-sweet-home in your homeland enriching you always each day. This is nowadays as it was through the Sinai’s desert with Moses and ancient Israel coming towards you, loved ones, neighbors and friends to sweeten Marah’s bitter waters with the tree lying nearby that was not only you but also the Messiah, because with nails to his hand and feet he is forever perfect holiness with you, pleasing our heavenly Father always forever through life.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to have Israeli and Jewish families taking Him within His Synagogue of Jerusalem filled with victories conquered against Satan, sin, conflicts, witchcraft families, death and hell’s torment, so you may have the same love, powers, glories, happiness and endless-richness that Israel will always enjoy throughout Canaan and within the nations as well until His kingdom comes. Indeed, our heavenly Father needs to be with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends with His home-sweet-home that was the tabernacle of reunion with its Holy of Holiest through the desert, where He will meet always with Moses and the Levitical high priest once a year to bless Israel, because by blessing Israel, then the families of the nations were also blessed throughout the earth.

Accordingly, our heavenly Father had to have had His Israeli and Jewish families going towards your nations to establish His ancient tabernacle of reunion with its Holy of Holiest, His Synagogue of Jerusalem, with sacrifices always conducted at its entrance, spilling the atoning-blood inside of it, thus placing conquests conquered next you, blessing you always, enriching you as you have never known richness in life. However, for our heavenly Father’s blessings conquered already for you, loved ones, neighbors and friends through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in Canaan by defeating, destroying and expelling forever from your homeland Satan, sin, curses, witchcraft, death and hell then you must become baptized in water to abandon the sinful-flesh for Isaac’s sacred-flesh to receive the Holy of Holiest daily richness always.

Definitively, it was our heavenly Father’s plan having Moses ascending Mount Sinai, where Jerusalem’s holy cross rested, showing him the tabernacle of reunion with its Holy of Holiest that ancient Israel needed finally to touch your life by defeating Satan, sin, witchcraft, death and hell’s torment for you in Canaan, then afterwards place it in your homeland to live daily an enriched life always victorious. Really, our heavenly Father needed to have His Synagogue of Jerusalem in the Sinai’s desert as the tabernacle of reunion with the Holy of Holiest expiating, judging and covering your sins, your loved ones, neighbors and friends with His atoning-blood descending from heaven above as manna and His rock’s drink to reach you in your homeland with His endless-richness finally always forever, starting at home.

Long ago, our heavenly Father with His Synagogue of Jerusalem came to live with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends in your homeland with victories conquered by Him through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood along with the Holy Spirit’s powers, destroying Satan’s poverty, sickness, curses and death: granting you His daily loves, glories and richness from His Synagogue in your hometown always. Frankly, our heavenly Father has come with His Synagogue of Jerusalem alive with His Son Jesus Christ’s daily sacrifice thus granting you His holy heart’s amazing unfailing-love pouring towards you continually, because He has always died just to have you next to Him each day, due to the amazing work done through ages to be with you in your hometown with loved ones blessed forever.

In heaven’s glory, our heavenly Father has always loved you with His loving heart, as when you firsts lived with Him, always existing within His sacred image and living-soul as His legitimate children in need to see life in His glorified-body granted onto us already by eating daily manna and drinking from the rock we entered the Holy of Holiest with Him forever enriched finally. Timely, our heavenly Father needed to see you with Moses and ancient Israel conducting the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness for you and loved ones to abandon the Sinai’s desert, as escaping hell’s torment, with His glorified-body descending from Him, then with His Synagogue of Jerusalem and His Son Jesus Christ’s sacrifice daily enriching you throughout your hometown forever.

Indeed, for this to happen then our heavenly Father needed Moses to sweeten Marah’s bitter waters with the tree lying nearby it, because this was you with the Messiah in need to become one with Moses and ancient Israel executing rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness to eat manna and drink from the rock to have the Father: enriching you through life in your hometown. Otherwise, our heavenly Father would have failed to enrich Israel with His endless-richness from heaven’s glory, paradise, Canaan and the earth, created by Him as His new earth only knowing love, peace and endless-richness, attaining glories unconquered yet by angelical hosts, however we will conquer them through life, because we are one with Him within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, in your hometown.

Moreover, you are the one that our heavenly Father searched through the Sinai’s desert along with Moses and ancient Israel performing the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness, dressing you in a new glorified-body filled with His Holy Spirit’s daily powers to find you finally thus to live with you in your hometown blessing your loved ones continually each day always. With confidence, our heavenly Father needed you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends ascending into heaven’s glory forever justified with His glorious-body granted unto you through His bread and wine, as you may daily have them at home, then, by reading His Scriptures spoken to Moses, the prophets, the Messiah and his apostles immediately His power enriches the earth furthermore, starting with you.

Indeed, the Messiah said frequently that whoever may eat his flesh will fail to become hungry again moreover whoever may drink his atoning-blood will also fail to thirst again, because he alone is the bread of life emerging from our heavenly Father to be eating daily, furthermore his blood is the life, enriching you each day throughout the earth until His kingdom may come finally. That is why, that it was important that our heavenly Father will take His Synagogue into your city from all the families of the nations, because He has defeated Satan, fallen angels, witchcraft families, death and hell’s torment, so you may receive love, richness, prosperity and everlasting richness from Canaan, His home-sweet-home forever well into all eternity to come.

This is richness along with powerful blessings belonging to you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, because you were born especially with them, given that our heavenly Father had to create a new home for Him and His holy name fires to be loved, served and enriched properly throughout eternity, therefore, baptized in water then you have received the glorified-body loving Him forever without sin. Really, it is within the Synagogue of Jerusalem that our heavenly Father not only received His Son Jesus Christ perfect and holy with ancient Israel and humankind entirely blessed, defeating Satan, sin, witchcraft families, death and hell’s torment, but also, He received you with oceans of love, oceans of joys, oceans of happiness along with other blessings along with loved ones, neighbors and friends.

Undeniably, what our heavenly Father did with Moses and ancient Israel through the Sinai’s desert with His tabernacle of reunion that descended from heaven’s glory to be established in the Sinai’s desert with His Holy of Holiest, as hell’s torment is, then, He did it to rescue you but also to love, prosper and enrich your every day in your homeland these days. Consequently, after our heavenly Father had received His Son Jesus Christ along with you and loved ones within the Holy of Holiest, declaring you perfect, holy and virgin, regardless of faith, whether you are Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Christian, Taoist, Hebrew or others, then, He needed to take His Red Sea baptism, red as His atoning-blood washing, cleaning, sanctifying and purifying you furthermore each day.

This washing is done daily, because baptized in water at your home bathtub, pool, river, lake, or nearby beach then you will be not only closer to Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit but also to His holy name fires within the Synagogue of Jerusalem in your city thus to love, serve and glorify it with perfect holiness for richness to come. For our heavenly Father has abundant richness for you, loved ones, neighbors and friends within your neighborhood, community, city and the nation entirely, because He has defeated Satan, sin, curses, infirmities, witchcraft families, death and hell’s torment with your water baptism at home that He can continue to use it to make you further perfect and holy always for richness to come your way.

Now, if you are suffering problems, difficulties, curses, spells, infirmities, and even death in hell’s torment, it will be because you have failed to become baptized in water, because by abandoning the sinful-flesh for Isaac’s sacred-flesh that is His Son Jesus Christ victorious over evil forever within the Synagogue of Jerusalem in your hometown, then fallen angels will flee never to return again to you. In other words, what you have been afflicted with through the years at your home, workplace, and places you frequently visit with problems, conflicts, uncertainty and even threats of terrible accidents, it is because Satan with unclean spirits operates against you always—then, baptized in water instantly you will live Canaan’s life that has defeated, expelled, and destroyed them forever from your daily life.

Really, with our heavenly Father living next to you, loved ones, neighbors and friends with His Synagogue of Jerusalem in your city with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spilled in it victorious always for you against enemies, then richness will always come your way, because Satan with his unclean spirits will fail to operate against you throughout your homeland. Truly, our heavenly Father went with Moses and ancient Israel that drank from the bitter waters of Marah, sweeting with the tree nearby it by throwing it into it, so you may live a glorious life that the oath sworn to Isaac conquered within His Synagogue of Jerusalem and its Holy of Holiest, thus you may live these days enriched from heaven above and from Canaan’s amazing-richness always.

These days, you are the one that our heavenly Father had been searching through life until He find you perfect and holy within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, so you may live with Him His daily richness always coming your way from heaven above and from Canaan’s thus enriching your family, neighbors and friends in your hometown, finally glorifying His holy name forevermore. At once, our heavenly Father needs you to understand that glories conquered with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the entire house of Israel within the tabernacle of reunion with the Holy of Holiest that is His Synagogue of Jerusalem in your city these days, that they were exclusively conquered for you and your homeland to become enriched immediately forever.

Really, our heavenly Father had to have had His Israeli and Jewish families coming with the Synagogue of Jerusalem and its Holy of Holiest filled with victories against all enemies, for you to live His all-powerful life where Satan with his unclean spirits and witchcraft families have been expelled from your country only knowing love, peace, prosperity, richness and endless-happiness always through your days. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main