Syrian News Group...

BASILIO

Nov 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/22/96

Dear people of SCS I have no quarrel with you.... If you wish to have
quarrels with Assyrians, Turkish or whomever that is your deal....
My beef is that your friend Azim get out of my way.... He has already
used insults, bad language, used propaganda and refuses to listen when
anyone defends and just calls them a Zionist..... Calls me an SLA
supporter just because I said I don't anyone killed, because life is
precious.... I don't want Hezbollah killed either.... So, his statements
are just judgemental.... I have asked him in personal email 20 times to
be peaceful and to no avail.... He just only would use profanity.....
He has tried to email friends and say things against me, but they stand
by my side, because they know who I am.....Just tell him to get out of my
way and I will not get in his way... He seems to attract fights on this
newsgroup... I am not going to say Azim is a bad guy, because some say he
is a very nice guy and I know everyone has their good side, but I do
suggest he open his heart before he accuses others of hatred.....
Anyway, I despise this bickering and fighting over childish things....
So, I won't get into a fight on this newsgroup.....

I am not saying this newsgroup is bad it seems like Deena Keilani is nice,
Ibaa Oueicheck, Amar Samandar, Thabet Birro....

Basil

Golani Golani

Nov 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/22/96

If your "nice email" to Azim look the same as the one you sent to me,
then I understand Azim's attitude toward you.

Azim Hamoud

Nov 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/22/96

BASILIO-The-*****-with-many-coats (b_k...@alcor.concordia.ca) wrote:

: Dear people of SCS I have no quarrel with you.... If you wish to have
: quarrels with Assyrians, Turkish or whomever that is your deal....
: My beef is that your friend Azim get out of my way.... He has already
: used insults, bad language, used propaganda and refuses to listen when
: anyone defends and just calls them a Zionist..... Calls me an SLA
: supporter just because I said I don't anyone killed, because life is
: precious....

I also said that you called us Lebanon's number one enemy
not Israel, I also called you full of hate, and one low
life Islam/Arab hater, one who uses twisted logic, weird
arguements and endless, boring posts just to say Islam/Arabism
is bad....remember ya bASSil, that I don't care much about you..
I gave up on you as a human..I strted deleting your boring, long,
incomprehensive posts..I always step on your tail when you try
to pollute our group. Your beef is you got pissed when I accidently
read a follow up on another group where you, the great judge of
them all, told another poster that you doubt her judgment because
of an innocent typo she made..on that same post you shoved your
foot all the way down to your stomach and made few spelling
and gramatical errors..which is normally not a big deal, we all
make mistakes..EXCEPT...you shouldn't open your mouth when
you are making those mistakes yourself..you were humilated..you
followed up with a silly argument that I only did that because
I tend to have pan-arabism feelings :) you do realize now why
we think you dont make sense? :) few days after that post
you brought your filth here..you actually admitted that you came
here just because you have a beef with me :)..you are a silly boy
bASSil..you are truly amusing..

I have "claimed" many things bASSil..but you never rebuted any of
them, you skillfuly(?) turn around them..
Tonight you came out of no where to make ma7abba ao iman with me
and I told you exactly what I think of you, and what I think of
your 'love'..you promised something..but then I've always knew you
were a liar..it took you few minutes before you broke your promise,,

: I don't want Hezbollah killed either.... So, his statements

: are just judgemental.... I have asked him in personal email 20 times to
: be peaceful and to no avail.... He just only would use profanity.....
: He has tried to email friends and say things against me, but they stand
: by my side, because they know who I am.....Just tell him to get out of my
: way and I will not get in his way...

But bASSil :(..tonight you told me that you love me :( you
called my standing in your way ON SCS "different opinions"
where is all your love bASSolty ?

here is the deal bASSy boy..keep your B.S away from here, and you
get your tail stepped on..good enough? I am just reminding
you because you promised that earlier tonight..lets see if you
are a double liar and break your promise again..and no, you dont
need to follow up to me.

: He seems to attract fights on this

: newsgroup... I am not going to say Azim is a bad guy, because some say he
: is a very nice guy and I know everyone has their good side, but I do
: suggest he open his heart before he accuses others of hatred.....

look who is talking ! the one who doesn't care about his
own people, the Palestians..the one who think SLA is not as bad
as we think, the one who thinks Syria should accept early warning
stations in the Jolan and should accept a gradual withdrawl simply
because they are not trust worthy!...

: Anyway, I despise this bickering and fighting over childish things....

: So, I won't get into a fight on this newsgroup.....

Allah yekhaleek THokhran lel Pope wal Anba Shnooda..good...I
hope you keep your words.

: I am not saying this newsgroup is bad it seems like Deena Keilani is nice,

: Ibaa Oueicheck, Amar Samandar, Thabet Birro....

I never said SCL is bad either, I think Ibrahim Balloz, Tony
Qanawaty, Bassim Medwwar, Lara Hallouni, Alex Khleel, Marc Haddad,
are nice people :)..of course I dont have to tell you what
some of the people you've mentioned think of you :)

oooops..I forgot to mention Rabee el Tork...now he is one of
the nicest people around...you just can't stand him because
he likes to put you back in you hole everytime you try to get out :)

: Basil

Azim

majd abbar

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

Ya Azim, you said that bASSil had shoved his foot way down to his stomach.
I really must object because he didn't. What he did was shove it in a
little bit but he had to take it out again because he had to put his other
foot in.
It seems to me that the only time he does take his foot out of his mouth
is to place the other one.
Now bASSil please do us a huge favor and keep your promise by staying the
hell out of our news group. This group is for Syrians or anyone else who
has anything intelligent to say (Note, the key word here is "intelligent")
so please spare us your stupidity and twisted logic.

Both SCS and SCL are good news groups but they simply get polluted by
people like you...
Thank you

--
Majd Abbar
A-M...@MICROSOFT.COM

Azim Hamoud

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

Ah ya Majd, you don't know it yet bass prepare to have
a flood of love e-mails from bASSilio :).bass don't worry..bASSil
of full of love too...oops..what an oxymoron :)
Azim

P.S nice sig. ya istaaz..:)

majd abbar (a-m...@microsoft.com) wrote:
: Ya Azim, you said that bASSil had shoved his foot way down to his stomach.

majd abbar

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

baseeTa ya akh Azim, I haven't been getting any love letters so it would
be a welcome even from a nutcvase like bASSilio. As the saying goes:
"Seet gheneh wala Seet fe'er".

In article <578rll$b...@crl8.crl.com>, ham...@crl.com says...

BASILIO

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

On 22 Nov 1996, Azim Hamoud wrote:

> BASILIO-The-*****-with-many-coats (b_k...@alcor.concordia.ca) wrote:
>
> : Dear people of SCS I have no quarrel with you.... If you wish to have
> : quarrels with Assyrians, Turkish or whomever that is your deal....
> : My beef is that your friend Azim get out of my way.... He has already
> : used insults, bad language, used propaganda and refuses to listen when
> : anyone defends and just calls them a Zionist..... Calls me an SLA
> : supporter just because I said I don't anyone killed, because life is
> : precious....
>
> I also said that you called us Lebanon's number one enemy
> not Israel, I also called you full of hate, and one low
> life Islam/Arab hater, one who uses twisted logic, weird
> arguements and endless, boring posts just to say Islam/Arabism
> is bad....remember ya bASSil, that I don't care much about you..

================Yes, I did say you are the enemy of Lebanon and the
Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan... Jordan's king does not trust Syria
either.... Don't accuse people of hatred when you said "If Moslems were
ever rough on other people than why do Christians exist and than you and
your friend said in a sick joke maybe they should have finished the
job... " Than you came and denied you said this sick statement... Who
would want to sound like Adolf Hitler... You did that night on IRC....
Give me a break Syria is not a country of tolerance to minorities except
under Assad... How many Alawites got massacred and how many other
minorities... But no Azim only thinks Arabs are innocent Virgins and the
West is the only evil force in the West... We had a deal Azim that i
would leave your newsgroup and you would get out of my way and you asked
me nicely and I said i would respect and I told you not to reply to this
post but you have no such understanding of agreements... That is a lie...
And like many people have said if you represent Syria than that is why
Syria needs Hafez Al Assad.. If they have a choice between fanatics like
you and Hafez who would they choose? Not much of a choice:)

> I gave up on you as a human..I strted deleting your boring, long, >
incomprehensive posts..I always step on your tail when you try > to
pollute our group. Your beef is you got pissed when I accidently > read a
follow up on another group where you, the great judge of > them all, told
another poster that you doubt her judgment because > of an innocent typo
she made..

=======Look man she misspelled my friends name and said Bashir
Gemayel should go to hell... I said her tone was not polite and she
misspelled Michael's name.... And why the hell am I explaining to a
fanatic? You sound like those guys who got blown up in Hamah in the
80s.... They are today dead but their ideas are not and you are an
obvious example of that.... My argument with you began when you attacked
Rita and made the West the bad guys and Arabs innocent....

on that same post you shoved your
> foot all the way down to your stomach and made few spelling
> and gramatical errors..which is normally not a big deal, we all
> make mistakes..EXCEPT...you shouldn't open your mouth when
> you are making those mistakes yourself..you were humilated..you
> followed up with a silly argument that I only did that because
> I tend to have pan-arabism feelings :) you do realize now why
> we think you dont make sense? :) few days after that post
> you brought your filth here..you actually admitted that you came
> here just because you have a beef with me :)..you are a silly boy
> bASSil..you are truly amusing..

=======You tried to tell me the word connexion is misspelled so you
made an error:) So maybe you should take your own advice but no you are
just a stubborn model of why we have problems in our region, because we
only listen to ourselves:)

> I have "claimed" many things bASSil..but you never rebuted any of
> them, you skillfuly(?) turn around them..
> Tonight you came out of no where to make ma7abba ao iman with me
> and I told you exactly what I think of you, and what I think of
> your 'love'..you promised something..but then I've always knew you
> were a liar..it took you few minutes before you broke your promise,,

==================Excuse me I posted this way after I spoke to you I kept
my promise but then you replied.... I guess you can't read dates... Read
the date of this post and tell me what it is ... I am waiting it was done
at least a day or two before you and I struck an agreement... But what
can I expect this is a typical emotional, immature response..... I will
repeat your deal and my deal was struck after I posted those posts... If
you can not understand that then I suggest you take an arithmetic
course....... Where did you go to school I am curious..... Did you only
go to a Syrian high school... Are they this bad... That can not be,
because some of my best friends went to Syrian high schools and they are
very smart and can figure out how to add and subtract days.... it is
because of people like you that Adeeb Shishekli said I resign and I am
moving to Brazil.... I know his grandson and he complained about people
like you..... Yes, Syria has serious problems.... You are the symbol of
it....

> : I don't want Hezbollah killed either.... So, his statements
> : are just judgemental.... I have asked him in personal email 20 times to
> : be peaceful and to no avail.... He just only would use profanity.....
> : He has tried to email friends and say things against me, but they stand
> : by my side, because they know who I am.....Just tell him to get out of my
> : way and I will not get in his way...
>
> But bASSil :(..tonight you told me that you love me :( you
> called my standing in your way ON SCS "different opinions"
> where is all your love bASSolty ?

================Really don't preach to me about love when I will quote
you 1) condemn my family line 2) Said my mother and father are liars
because they are related to me.... 3) You wanted to get into a physical
fight and wanted me to fly to California for that.... I said if you
really want to fight and it is your idea I am always in Montreal... No
one insults my mother..... So say it in my face if you wish.....
Is this what represents Syria and the SCS protecting a guy who insults my
mother and my family line...

> here is the deal bASSy boy..keep your B.S away from here, and you
> get your tail stepped on..good enough? I am just reminding
> you because you promised that earlier tonight..lets see if you
> are a double liar and break your promise again..and no, you dont
> need to follow up to me.

==========Look don't play cute:) I am laughing at you..... I know people
who met you face to face and I don't want to publish their comments I
will spare you:)

> : He seems to attract fights on this > : newsgroup... I am not going to
say Azim is a bad guy, because some say he > : is a very nice guy and I
know everyone has their good side, but I do > : suggest he open his heart
before he accuses others of hatred..... > > look who is talking ! the one
who doesn't care about his > own people, the Palestians..the one who think
SLA is not as bad > as we think, the one who thinks Syria should accept
early warning > stations in the Jolan and should accept a gradual
withdrawl simply > because they are not trust worthy!... >

=[==========You
always twist my words... I said SLA is fighting with Israel and Hezbollah
with Syria.... SLA has a Christian component and Hezbollah Shiite both
Israel and Syria are using Lebanon for their war... Even Rabee3 Tourkee
said people of SLA should not be killed and let go to their villages but I
know you love to see people killed and forget that people in the towns of
Jezzine have no choice but to join SLA.... I believe in the sanctity of
human life but you believe in murder of people who disagree with
Arabism... Tell me what about Druze who fight in IDF do you want to kill
them? As far as gradual withdrawal genius, when Sadat signed a deal with
Israel he did a gradual withdrawal of Sinai and today Lo and behold all
of the Sinai is free... But I guess it is not something you understand...
Gradual withdrawal if it means eventual full withdrawal is not so bad...
Just like gradual withdrawal of Syrians from Lebanon is better than no
withdrawal.....

> : Anyway, I despise this bickering and fighting over childish things....
> : So, I won't get into a fight on this newsgroup.....
>

> Allah yekhaleek THokhran lel Pope wal Anba Shnooda..good...I
> hope you keep your words.

===================You broke your word.... You have no honour... I told
you not to reply to my post as part of the agreement.... After I am done
with this post I am out of here.... What use is it to deal with people
who think in only one way.... I regret to say, I once used to think like
you.... But I was 17 then... What is your excuse?

> : I am not saying this newsgroup is bad it seems like Deena Keilani is nice,
> : Ibaa Oueicheck, Amar Samandar, Thabet Birro....
>

> I never said SCL is bad either, I think Ibrahim Balloz, Tony
> Qanawaty, Bassim Medwwar, Lara Hallouni, Alex Khleel, Marc Haddad,
> are nice people :)..of course I dont have to tell you what
> some of the people you've mentioned think of you :)

==================Marc Haddad don't even put his name on your lips thank
you very much....And Bassem his name is Bassem don't put a respectable
man like him on your lips... Alex Khalil another good guy who I would
shake hands with don't put him on your lips..... Ibrahim Balloz who loves
Hariri of course you like him.....

> oooops..I forgot to mention Rabee el Tork...now he is one of
> the nicest people around...you just can't stand him because
> he likes to put you back in you hole everytime you try to get out :)

============You are wrong.... I refuse to fight Rabee3 for one reason
only and that is he and I come from the same area and I do not like to
fight between him and myself, but I can and I have.... Rabee3 though I
don't agree with all his ideas is not on your level either....

Now i am out of this newsgroup which does not seem to have any
objectivity.... Exit SCS....

> : Basil
>
> Azim

Azim Hamoud

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

BASILIO (b_k...@alcor.concordia.ca) wrote:

: ================Yes, I did say you are the enemy of Lebanon and the

: Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan... Jordan's king does not trust Syria
: either....

Lie #1 you said we are Lebanon's #1 enemy , not Israel..now
that is different that what you are saying above ..
however, a person who feels this way about us is not welcome here..

: Don't accuse people of hatred when you said "If Moslems were

: ever rough on other people than why do Christians exist and than you and
: your friend said in a sick joke maybe they should have finished the
: job... " Than you came and denied you said this sick statement...

Lie #2 when you use quotation marks to quote me don't add in there
what my friend said because what's inside the marks should be
mine and mine only :) ya liar..I dare you to prove this , I asked
you before to prove it and you never did..bASSil..you are
a natural born liar :)

: Who

: would want to sound like Adolf Hitler... You did that night on IRC....
: Give me a break Syria is not a country of tolerance to minorities except
: under Assad... How many Alawites got massacred and how many other
: minorities... But no Azim only thinks Arabs are innocent Virgins and the
: West is the only evil force in the West...

See ya bASSil, this is what I call poisonous posts..
I have told you before that I don't care if you have changed
your religion, I am not God to judge you..it is between you and
him..but since you are an ex-moslem, and since you are now a xtian
then you should really be more tolerant of both religions..what
you are doing is making SOME xtians hate the religion of your
parents..and hate moslems, thus hate your parents too..and
you are making SOME Moslems hate you and other christians more..you
are not doing your old and new religions any service...you are
only spreading hate..

: We had a deal Azim that i

: would leave your newsgroup and you would get out of my way and you asked
: me nicely and I said i would respect and I told you not to reply to this
: post but you have no such understanding of agreements...

Lie # 3 two days ago you didn't think I was nice, now you are
saying that I can be one? :) ya liar ya bASSil when I talked
to you friday you promised to stop, I came back to SCS after
our conversation and i found a post from you on THIS thread
dated 11-22-96 at 13.03 pm..ya3ni it took you minutes to prove
you are a liar..in that post you said that that post would be
your last..you lied again bASSil, because minutes later I saw another
post from you on another thread(the one about pres. Assad)..that
post was dated 11-22-96 at 13.47 pm..ya3ni almost 45 minutes after
the supposed final post from you..the dates are there..the posts
there..the times are there...and the lies are still there.

: That is a lie...

: And like many people have said if you represent Syria than that is why
: Syria needs Hafez Al Assad.. If they have a choice between fanatics like
: you and Hafez who would they choose? Not much of a choice:)

I as a fanatic :) would love for Hafiz Assad to stay as my president:)
happy now ? :)

: > I gave up on you as a human..I strted deleting your boring, long, >
: incomprehensive posts..I always step on your tail when you try > to
: pollute our group. Your beef is you got pissed when I accidently > read a
: follow up on another group where you, the great judge of > them all, told
: another poster that you doubt her judgment because > of an innocent typo
: she made..

: =======Look man she misspelled my friends name and said Bashir
: Gemayel should go to hell... I said her tone was not polite and she
: misspelled Michael's name....

Lie #4 She misspelled his name ,right. But you ,Oh wise bASSil,
questioned her sense of judgment because of a silly mistake,
you went on to make few mistakes yourself..so by using your
words bASSil, and because you made some silly grammatical and
spelling errors..I think you have the sense of judgment of
Ziad el Rahbani's son in 'bel nasba la bokra sho'..you know
(-1) :) inta 7mar ya bASSil, zaki bass 7mar :) (ma3a al i3tithar
le Ziad :))

: And why the hell am I explaining to a

: fanatic? You sound like those guys who got blown up in Hamah in the
: 80s.... They are today dead but their ideas are not and you are an
: obvious example of that.... My argument with you began when you attacked
: Rita and made the West the bad guys and Arabs innocent....

You know..I almost believed that I am a fanatic, but since your
sense of judgment is ta7t el soffr (below zero, in case you didnt
get it ya3ni :))so I guess I am not one :(

: on that same post you shoved your

: > foot all the way down to your stomach and made few spelling
: > and gramatical errors..which is normally not a big deal, we all
: > make mistakes..EXCEPT...you shouldn't open your mouth when
: > you are making those mistakes yourself..you were humilated..you
: > followed up with a silly argument that I only did that because
: > I tend to have pan-arabism feelings :) you do realize now why
: > we think you dont make sense? :) few days after that post
: > you brought your filth here..you actually admitted that you came
: > here just because you have a beef with me :)..you are a silly boy
: > bASSil..you are truly amusing..
: >
: =======You tried to tell me the word connexion is misspelled so you
: made an error:) So maybe you should take your own advice but no you are
: just a stubborn model of why we have problems in our region, because we
: only listen to ourselves:)

I also told you that you used 'there' instead of 'their' :)
you also used hatred, which is a noun, instead of hateful
which is an adjective :) when you said " you call me hatred"
:) ..see how you twist facts ya bASSoula?

: > I have "claimed" many things bASSil..but you never rebuted any of

: > them, you skillfuly(?) turn around them..
: > Tonight you came out of no where to make ma7abba ao iman with me
: > and I told you exactly what I think of you, and what I think of
: > your 'love'..you promised something..but then I've always knew you
: > were a liar..it took you few minutes before you broke your promise,,
: >
: ==================Excuse me I posted this way after I spoke to you I kept
: my promise but then you replied.... I guess you can't read dates... Read
: the date of this post and tell me what it is ... I am waiting it was done
: at least a day or two before you and I struck an agreement... But what
: can I expect this is a typical emotional, immature response.....

Lie #5 we talked friday, I mentioned in my post on friday that
I just had a talk with moments earlier..you never mentioned to
me that you had posted anything..at any rate, are out of
your mind ? :) you think I will just let you slip one more of your
stupid posts passed us?:)

: I will

: repeat your deal and my deal was struck after I posted those posts...

Irrelevant.. you never said anything about extra posts, and I
would never let you have the last word :)

: If

: you can not understand that then I suggest you take an arithmetic
: course....... Where did you go to school I am curious..... Did you only
: go to a Syrian high school... Are they this bad... That can not be,
: because some of my best friends went to Syrian high schools and they are
: very smart and can figure out how to add and subtract days....

ya ajdab..I went to schools where our first lesson was
watanaoka ayyoha al 3arabi mnel mo7eet ila al khaleej..
I went to schools where we learned about 3eesa and Mohammad..
I went to schools where I was tought to care about a countryless
person like you..I went to schools where they tought us about
Amin el Rey7ani..Mikhael No3ayma..Sliman Al 3aysa..3omar Abou
Risha..Sala7 El Deen Al ayyobi, 3omar ibn el Khattab, 3eesa al 3awwam,
Joul Jammal, Al Samao'al...where did you go to school ya ajdab?

: it is

: because of people like you that Adeeb Shishekli said I resign and I am
: moving to Brazil.... I know his grandson and he complained about people
: like you..... Yes, Syria has serious problems.... You are the symbol of
: it....

there we ago again..a friend that comes in handy :) a "sho jaab
tozz la mar7aba' argument :)an out of nowhere thought..:)
typical bASSil :) actually bASSil we have no problems, on the
other hand we seem to be your problem :)

: >
[...]

1) who is your family dakhlak ? :)
2) I appologize for calling your daddy and mommy liars..I thought
they tought you how to lie, but apparently you are a natural
born liar :)

3) I would love to slap you , but I know you are still a kid
and I don't want to go to jail for child molestation :)

: > here is the deal bASSy boy..keep your B.S away from here, and you

: > get your tail stepped on..good enough? I am just reminding
: > you because you promised that earlier tonight..lets see if you
: > are a double liar and break your promise again..and no, you dont
: > need to follow up to me.

: ==========Look don't play cute:) I am laughing at you..... I know people
: who met you face to face and I don't want to publish their comments I
: will spare you:)

oh bASSil, you are really pathetic :) 3an jadd ya3ni..metl
el banat el sghar..lak you are not in a playground ya subbi..
grow up shwi, tedrab..someday you want to have a baby, bass
you don't want your newborn to be wiser than you wlo...el3ama
sho sakheef :)

: >
: > : He seems to attract fights on this > : newsgroup... I am not going to
: say Azim is a bad guy, because some say he > : is a very nice guy and I
: know everyone has their good side, but I do > : suggest he open his heart
: before he accuses others of hatred..... > > look who is talking ! the one
: who doesn't care about his > own people, the Palestians..the one who think
: SLA is not as bad > as we think, the one who thinks Syria should accept
: early warning > stations in the Jolan and should accept a gradual
: withdrawl simply > because they are not trust worthy!... >

: =[==========You
: always twist my words... I said SLA is fighting with Israel and Hezbollah
: with Syria.... SLA has a Christian component and Hezbollah Shiite both
: Israel and Syria are using Lebanon for their war...

Lie #6 (is it? I don't know I lost count :)
You said why people blame SLA for fighting with Israel and
they don't blame Hizbollah who is getting help from Syria
and Iran :) see how you twist facts ya bASSboosa? :)

: Even Rabee3 Tourkee

: said people of SLA should not be killed and let go to their villages but I
: know you love to see people killed and forget that people in the towns of
: Jezzine have no choice but to join SLA....

How do you know that Oh Wise One?:)

: I believe in the sanctity of

: human life but you believe in murder of people who disagree with
: Arabism...

I do ? :) 3an jadd? lak el3ama..thanks for telling me..
I never knew wlo! while you are reminding me of things
i didn't know, would you please show me the quote...plz :)

: Tell me what about Druze who fight in IDF do you want to kill
: them?

Wallahi ya basilia..wallahi I have an idea, bass when
you growth rate passes that of a newborn I'll discuss it with
you :)

: As far as gradual withdrawal genius, when Sadat signed a deal with

: Israel he did a gradual withdrawal of Sinai and today Lo and behold all
: of the Sinai is free... But I guess it is not something you understand...
: Gradual withdrawal if it means eventual full withdrawal is not so bad...
: Just like gradual withdrawal of Syrians from Lebanon is better than no
: withdrawal.....

and ya ghabbi inta, meen talab ra'yak? meen 7attak el mandoob
taba3 el wafd el soori? who offered you the position of senior
advisor lel sha3b el soori? meen ha? olli meen :)
not so bad ah ya ajdab..roo7 tell that lel yahood, yemkin ya3took
she balad b Falasteen..ya waDHee3..ya Mon7att..not bad ya waghd?
la shoof imta b seer 3andak jawaz safar ya qaleel 7aya..
and how about your remarks about the early warning stations? and how
they should stay becasue Syrians are not trust worthy? you choose to
skip that didn't you...akh minnak ya 7ayyet el tebbn inta :)

: > : Anyway, I despise this bickering and fighting over childish things....

: > : So, I won't get into a fight on this newsgroup.....
: >
: >
: > Allah yekhaleek THokhran lel Pope wal Anba Shnooda..good...I
: > hope you keep your words.

: ===================You broke your word.... You have no honour... I told
: you not to reply to my post as part of the agreement.... After I am done
: with this post I am out of here.... What use is it to deal with people
: who think in only one way.... I regret to say, I once used to think like
: you.... But I was 17 then... What is your excuse?

my excuse is that you were 17, bass unlike normal people
your age gets lower not higher:) ya3ni by the time you have
a baby (artificial insemination I am sure:) ) he will be
older than you , with a bigger brain kaman :)

: >
: >
: > : I am not saying this newsgroup is bad it seems like Deena Keilani is nice,

: > : Ibaa Oueicheck, Amar Samandar, Thabet Birro....
: >
: >
: > I never said SCL is bad either, I think Ibrahim Balloz, Tony
: > Qanawaty, Bassim Medwwar, Lara Hallouni, Alex Khleel, Marc Haddad,
: > are nice people :)..of course I dont have to tell you what
: > some of the people you've mentioned think of you :)
: >
: ==================Marc Haddad don't even put his name on your lips thank
: you very much....And Bassem his name is Bassem don't put a respectable
: man like him on your lips... Alex Khalil another good guy who I would
: shake hands with don't put him on your lips..... Ibrahim Balloz who loves
: Hariri of course you like him.....

I will . I will , I will :) to' ao moot :)

: > oooops..I forgot to mention Rabee el Tork...now he is one of

: > the nicest people around...you just can't stand him because
: > he likes to put you back in you hole everytime you try to get out :)
: >
: ============You are wrong.... I refuse to fight Rabee3 for one reason
: only and that is he and I come from the same area and I do not like to
: fight between him and myself, but I can and I have.... Rabee3 though I
: don't agree with all his ideas is not on your level either....

What is " I don't like to fight between him and myself" ya king
of all judges ? :) on the other hand, let me show you
how you are not only a liar, bass a liar who is stupid too :)
ya3ni how could you say you "refuse to fight Rabee3". then you
say " I can and I have" ...khalassna choose wa7da mnel tnain
and make up your mind :)

: Now i am out of this newsgroup which does not seem to have any
: objectivity.... Exit SCS....

Are you sure?? :) akeed? ,,good..la wara mDHayye3 3abato :)
roo7 allah la kan jab el bala :)

: >
: > : Basil

Azim

cas...@sonetis.com

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

BASILIO <b_k...@alcor.concordia.ca> wrote:

**Snipped Basilio's text for brevity**

If Azim read what you have posted, he'll probably keep his peace as
well. Syrians are known for their kind heartedness. At least that's my
experience!

Christopher Assad

ZAHR

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

In <19961125154...@ladder01.news.aol.com> als...@aol.com
writes:

>Basilio or whatever the heck is your name, i really can use your
services
>in writing some of my papers.. man, everytime you post something it
gotta
>be two pages long. So, if a person is not fortunate enough to have a
fast
>modem, it would take him an hour to download your crap and then not
read
>it.
>
>sorry, this was off the subject.
>
>Alsham

I think there is a warrant to arrest Basil in New York:^), they have
figured out that he is behind all the graffiti on the subway trains.
This is why he is now in Canada :^).

Hey the man is on a mission, gotta admire his zeal... for what?? beats
the hell outta me!

KDZ

als...@aol.com

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

Golani M Golani

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

BASILIO wrote:

> On 22 Nov 1996, Azim Hamoud wrote:
>

> ================Yes, I did say you are the enemy of Lebanon and the
> Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan... Jordan's king does not trust Syria
> either.... Don't accuse people of hatred when you said "If Moslems were
> ever rough on other people than why do Christians exist

I really have to salute Azim for the above statement. If Muslim really
hated Jews and Christians, none of them would remain in the ME by now.
When salahideen opened jerusalem, not a single drop of blood was sheded.
They are (crusadors) the one who slaughterd our women and children when
they invaded Palestine. I read thatr all minorities (including Jews0
helped him fighting the Christian crusadors. Does it tell you anything?

I remember Hisham Mulhem ( christian Maronite Lebanese Journalist) when
he said in one confrence " if the Muslim hate us, they (muslims) could
slaughter us since Umayyad's time where they were the superpower of the
world, and no one could stop them at that time), same logic applies on
jews and all minorities.

Basil, if I may ask, are you Christian, Muslim, Jew or neither?

Your remarks have nothing here to do but creating more division and
hatred between Christian arabs and Muslims. I do not know if you realize
that mentality like yours is bad enough toi be help creating a civil
wars among minorities within the very same nation.

Golani

Marc Haddad

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Azim Hamoud (ham...@crl.com) wrote:

: I never said SCL is bad either, I think Ibrahim Balloz, Tony
: Qanawaty, Bassim Medwwar, Lara Hallouni, Alex Khleel, Marc Haddad,
: are nice people :)..

Excuse me for butting in here, but who is Lara Hallouni?

and thank you for the compliment :)

: Azim

Marc.
that's with a c, for nice!

Azim Hamoud

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Marc Haddad (gt5...@acmex.gatech.edu) wrote:
: Azim Hamoud (ham...@crl.com) wrote:

: : I never said SCL is bad either, I think Ibrahim Balloz, Tony
: : Qanawaty, Bassim Medwwar, Lara Hallouni, Alex Khleel, Marc Haddad,
: : are nice people :)..

: Excuse me for butting in here, but who is Lara Hallouni?

: and thank you for the compliment :)

Hello Mr. .... ( sorry I can't say your name because Bassil ordered
me not to :P )

Ya 3ayni, you think I have your memory? :) beside..I wanted
to show el m3attar that I could make a spelling/typing mistake
but it doesn't mean I don't respect the person... on the other
hand..I can add 3 capital letters in the middle of a name, and
that really means I don't like that personASS :)

ba3dain ta3a la shoof, are you throwing baits around ? :)

: Marc.

: that's with a c, for nice!

yeah right..the other day you said C for Canada :)

Azim