Don't think I'm in your boat, think you're in japan's boat. ...The Lord says, the soviets in america will experience russian penitentery eating potato and water, ..nothing personal. I say I never saw anyone that wasn't japan and their array of assorted gimp. Also, The Lord shall sink japan, personally, but that's old news..

pisse...@the.controls

Apr 6, 2021, 8:38:16 PM4/6/21
♦♦♣♥♠
© Hunter Reon Barnes

Things are written in stone to the extent you are.

Uh.. tourists send themselves and set their own agenda, imigrants and refuge don't try to take over or crimewave.

Uh.. about the size of N. Dakota paid for by their piracy handed backwards.

Bank Wire Money to:
Hunter R. Barnes
063115194-0001132773415

http://grex.org/~god/