‘Kill the Boer’ Song Fuels Backlash in South Africa and U.S.

D. Ray

Aug 8, 2023, 5:01:26 AM8/8/23

<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/02/world/africa/south-africa-kill-boer-song.html>

<https://archive.ph/aNnIv>

> Right-wing commenters claim that an old anti-apartheid chant is a call
> to anti-white violence, but historians and the left-wing politician
> who embraces it say it should not be taken literally.

Thanks for clearing that up NYT! Now I know they will surely extend me
the benefit of the doubt when I debut the lyrics for my new "Kill the
Jew" song

Peeler

Aug 8, 2023, 5:16:10 AM8/8/23
On Tue, 08 Aug 23 09:01:24 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as D. Ray, whined again:

> Thanks for clearing that up NYT! Now I know they will surely extend me
> the benefit of the doubt when I debut the lyrics for my new "Kill the
> Jew" song

Yeah, go on revealing what a really abysmally stupid, gay neo-nazitard you
are, poor Loose Sphincter! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

D. Ray

Aug 8, 2023, 6:56:47 AM8/8/23
Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid> writes:

> On Tue, 08 Aug 23 09:01:24 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
> neo-nazitard, now FORGING as D. Ray, whined again:
>

>> Thanks for clearing that up NYT! Now I know they will surely extend me
>> the benefit of the doubt when I debut the lyrics for my new "Kill the
>> Jew" song
>
> Yeah, go on

Weird how "Kill the Jew" is attributed to "Nazis", but "Kill the Boer"
it totally OK, isn't it?

Peeler

Aug 8, 2023, 9:14:33 AM8/8/23
On Tue, 08 Aug 23 10:56:45 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, FORGING as D. Ray, whined again:

>>> Thanks for clearing that up NYT! Now I know they will surely extend me
>>> the benefit of the doubt when I debut the lyrics for my new "Kill the
>>> Jew" song
>>
>> Yeah, go on revealing what a really abysmally stupid, gay neo-nazitard you
>> are, poor Loose Sphincter! LOL
>
> Weird how "Kill the Jew" is attributed to "Nazis", but "Kill the Boer"
> it totally OK, isn't it?

Even weirder, HOW retarded you are, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore!
LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>