How safe is South Africa, for its Israelite People?

9 views
Skip to first unread message

http://www.jahtruth.net

unread,
May 14, 2007, 5:38:20 PM5/14/07
to
How safe is South Africa for its Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Boer Brit-ish/
Israelite* People?

* The word British is not English in origin, but Hebrew and means
Covenant-man - Brit means Covenant and ish means man. In other words
Israelite, with whom God made His Covenant at Sinai, where, via Moses,
He gave His Law and the people swore to keep it forever. The Covenant
includes benefits/blessings for keeping it and penalty-clauses/curses
for breaking it. http://jahtruth.net/blescur.htm

The people of South Africa are suffering distress and looking around,
in all the wrong places for, but not finding, answers and a leader to
lead them in safety to freedom, and, of course, the ONLY person who
can do that is God with and through His Anointed.

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Normally, when a people are in distress and want to send a "Distress
Signal"; in the hope that someone will see it and come to their
rescue; they fly their flag upside-down.

The reason for my chicken and egg question is, that the South African
flags have been, from their beginning, spiritually upside-down and
thus an offence to God, and offending God is actually the cause of
their distress.

God made an oath to protect His and any people who keep His Covenant
and Laws in The Bible. If the people are in distress, it is because He
has removed His protection, because they have broken His Covenant,
rejected His Laws, and flying their flags with the colours upside down
lets Him know that they are in rebellion against Him. Thus they come
under the penalty-clauses/curses. http://jahtruth.net/covt.htm

The 1928-1994 South African flag has the orange ground where heaven
should be and heaven where the orange ground should be on the flag,
thus reversing the order of their importance to the people.

Blue is God's colour and so, like the heaven above and God looking
down over His people, it should be at the top of the flag, where the
people look up to it and know it symbolises God looking over them and
protecting them, as long as they obey Him. http://jahtruth.net/godgovmt.htm

The white represents the clouds in between and the orange or red
represents the "blood-soaked earth" Earth, which has become Satan's
(the Red Devil's) domain (Rev./Apoc. 12:1-9), because the people have
disobeyed God and not kept God's Covenant and Law, where Satan walks
to and fro (1 Peter 5:8) seeking to devour and destroy, YOU (along
with your ecological life-support-system). http://jahtruth.net/envird.htm

Thus, to gain God's protection and not insult Him, you should keep The
Covenant and His Laws and place the blue part of the flag on top with
the white in the middle and the orange or red on the bottom, showing
that God is the Lord over His people and Satan is not. http://jahtruth.net/celtfg.htm

To the world; that is used to seeing the old flag upside down; this
reversal would look like a distress signal, which it would be - a
distress signal asking God for His help. To God it would be
recognition that His people in their affliction have seen their error,
acknowledged their sin and have corrected it, placing Him back in His
rightful place, whereupon He would keep His promise to protect them,
if they keep His Covenant and Laws.

Keeping The Covenant, according to the Messiah/Christ/Mahdi, means
that, to become one of the "Elect" and be allowed to survive, you must
learn "The New Song" (Rev./Apoc. 14:3 & 15:3; note well 5:9) and, when
the time is right, sing (Live) it in Gibr-ALTAR (please see my "God
told Isaiah [His Prophet to you], 'Let the Inhabitants of The Rock
sing, The New Song' - The Song of Moses and The Lamb" Book -
http://jahtruth.net/nsong.htm ).

As a "Sign", of South Africans' renewed commitment to keeping The
Covenant, when they make that very serious commitment, the flag will
have to be inverted (to demonstrate that the People agree that God and
not Satan should rule Heaven and Earth). http://jahtruth.net/godgovmt.htm

The next step will be the hardest for everyone on Planet Earth to come
to terms with; after 2000 years of expectantly waiting, mistakenly,
for the body with holes in its hands to return (to understand how
everyone is mistaken, please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again"
Booklet); and that will mean the 144,000 "Elect" recognising the
returned Messiah/Christ/Mahdi, inside his new body, as not only their
(your?) but also Gibraltar's; the entire Brit-ish People's; the
U.S.A.'s; their historical allies' and the Commonwealth's and
Ireland's True and Rightful King - JAH (Ezekiel 21:26-27).

P.S. In the meantime please read my Books and Booklets; open your
spiritual "eyes"; learn the "New Song" and remember to watch this
space (http://jahtruth.net).

JAH

Bogniemeer

unread,
May 18, 2007, 12:53:48 PM5/18/07
to
Wake up man!!!! Jesus came and brought us the new laws, not of binding and
limiting, like the ten commandments but of freedom in the spirit. Love your
neighbour like yourself and God above all! Amen, and that have got nothing
to do with the colours of a flag. You want to live under the old laws, then
you will be judged under the old laws. I pity you for your non commitment to
the trinity of God, The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost. If you do not
accept the laws that Jesus bestowed on his church, means you do not accept
him and you will suffer, for only Jesus can prepare a place for you in the
hereafter with his Father and none other.
If you love your neighbour like yourself, you will not steal from him
because you will not steal from yourself. You will not murder him as you
will not murder yourself. Do you get the picture???? But then of course you
must love God above all else!!!! Luke 17 verse 21 The Kingdom of God is
within you. The same is quoted in Exodes (Old Testament). The Queen of
England lives in Enland not in America, so, if the Kingdom of God is within
you, that means God lives in you. Unless you want to worship the colours of
the flag which means you have used your will to push God out and allowed
satan to replace his spot. ( Your will I give you, MY will I leave you).
satan have won over the ten commandments as revealed in Revelations and
that's why THE SON gave us the Two Commandmends. The Two Commandmends is all
about love and satan can not win over love. satan could sit and watch you as
you live under the old laws and only one mistep or slip, you where his
forever as there was no forgiveness under the old laws. So for heavens sake
stop living in history and get your head out of the ground, wake up and
smell the roses - God is love and he is not intrested in how you make your
flag or how you cut your meat, he want you to live and be free of satans sin
and overpower satan by loving your neighbour as yourself and God above all.
Maybe you should learn how to love and see God as spirit instead of trying
to impress people with all the verses you quote from the holy books, and
then to top it of, come out with nonsense like the colours of a flag. Who
cares what British means, surely not God, as He created everything and can
take away everything. God send His Son to us to show us how important we are
to Him. God did not send His Son to show us how important it is to know what
British means or how to colour a flag. By the way, with a name like Freeman,
you seems to be Jewish. Who gave Jesus to the Romans to be Crusified. Not
even the muslims was so retarded to give muhammed to the rulers to be
crusified. I suggest you find yourself a Jewish forum and go and preach your
knowledge of how to cut and prepare meat to the uninformed like yourself.
There is currently more South African Jews hiding in Australia than there is
Australian Jews, so if you are so worried about your safety in South Africa,
you have the right to get the hell out of there. I always had this uneasy
feeling about people praying to a wall, as the good book teaches us that you
should not see worldly stuff as an image of God (Moses had that same problem
with the Jews after he spoke to the burning bush). God surely does not live
in that wall. Maybe, that is why the Jews in Israel can not find peace in
their region as they always bump their head against the wall. So, how does
the stupid wall compare to the flag's coulours????? Why is it that even if
you are born in South Africa, you do not call yourself a South African but
you call yourself Jew. I am from GERMAN decent and born in South Africa, but
do not call myself German. I call myself a South African. Be nice and go and
teach your kind on a Jewish forum how to paint your flag.

"http://www.jahtruth.net" <jacques...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1179178700.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

http://www.jahtruth.net

unread,
May 24, 2007, 7:32:31 AM5/24/07
to
> "http://www.jahtruth.net" <jacques.free...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>
> news:1179178700.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>
> > How safe is South Africa for its Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Boer Brit-ish/
> > Israelite* People?
>
> > * The word British is not English in origin, but Hebrew and means
> > Covenant-man - Brit means Covenant and ish means man. In other words
> > Israelite, with whom God made His Covenant at Sinai, where, via Moses,
> > He gave His Law and the people swore to keep it forever. The Covenant
> > includes benefits/blessings for keeping it and penalty-clauses/curses
> > for breaking it.http://jahtruth.net/blescur.htm

>
> > The people of South Africa are suffering distress and looking around,
> > in all the wrong places for, but not finding, answers and a leader to
> > lead them in safety to freedom, and, of course, the ONLY person who
> > can do that is God with and through His Anointed.
>
> > Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
>
> > Normally, when a people are in distress and want to send a "Distress
> > Signal"; in the hope that someone will see it and come to their
> > rescue; they fly their flag upside-down.
>
> > The reason for my chicken and egg question is, that the South African
> > flags have been, from their beginning, spiritually upside-down and
> > thus an offence to God, and offending God is actually the cause of
> > their distress.
>
> > God made an oath to protect His and any people who keep His Covenant
> > and Laws in The Bible. If the people are in distress, it is because He
> > has removed His protection, because they have broken His Covenant,
> > rejected His Laws, and flying their flags with the colours upside down
> > lets Him know that they are in rebellion against Him. Thus they come
> > under the penalty-clauses/curses.http://jahtruth.net/covt.htm

>
> > The 1928-1994 South African flag has the orange ground where heaven
> > should be and heaven where the orange ground should be on the flag,
> > thus reversing the order of their importance to the people.
>
> > Blue is God's colour and so, like the heaven above and God looking
> > down over His people, it should be at the top of the flag, where the
> > people look up to it and know it symbolises God looking over them and
> > protecting them, as long as they obey Him.
> >http://jahtruth.net/godgovmt.htm
>
> > The white represents the clouds in between and the orange or red
> > represents the "blood-soaked earth" Earth, which has become Satan's
> > (the Red Devil's) domain (Rev./Apoc. 12:1-9), because the people have
> > disobeyed God and not kept God's Covenant and Law, where Satan walks
> > to and fro (1 Peter 5:8) seeking to devour and destroy, YOU (along
> > with your ecological life-support-system).http://jahtruth.net/envird.htm

>
> > Thus, to gain God's protection and not insult Him, you should keep The
> > Covenant and His Laws and place the blue part of the flag on top with
> > the white in the middle and the orange or red on the bottom, showing
> > that God is the Lord over His people and Satan is not.
> >http://jahtruth.net/celtfg.htm
>
> > To the world; that is used to seeing the old flag upside down; this
> > reversal would look like a distress signal, which it would be - a
> > distress signal asking God for His help. To God it would be
> > recognition that His people in their affliction have seen their error,
> > acknowledged their sin and have corrected it, placing Him back in His
> > rightful place, whereupon He would keep His promise to protect them,
> > if they keep His Covenant and Laws.
>
> > Keeping The Covenant, according to the Messiah/Christ/Mahdi, means
> > that, to become one of the "Elect" and be allowed to survive, you must
> > learn "The New Song" (Rev./Apoc. 14:3 & 15:3; note well 5:9) and, when
> > the time is right, sing (Live) it in Gibr-ALTAR (please see my "God
> > told Isaiah [His Prophet to you], 'Let the Inhabitants of The Rock
> > sing, The New Song' - The Song of Moses and The Lamb" Book -
> >http://jahtruth.net/nsong.htm).
>
> > As a "Sign", of South Africans' renewed commitment to keeping The
> > Covenant, when they make that very serious commitment, the flag will
> > have to be inverted (to demonstrate that the People agree that God and
> > not Satan should rule Heaven and Earth).http://jahtruth.net/godgovmt.htm

>
> > The next step will be the hardest for everyone on Planet Earth to come
> > to terms with; after 2000 years of expectantly waiting, mistakenly,
> > for the body with holes in its hands to return (to understand how
> > everyone is mistaken, please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again"
> > Booklet); and that will mean the 144,000 "Elect" recognising the
> > returned Messiah/Christ/Mahdi, inside his new body, as not only their
> > (your?) but also Gibraltar's; the entire Brit-ish People's; the
> > U.S.A.'s; their historical allies' and the Commonwealth's and
> > Ireland's True and Rightful King - JAH (Ezekiel 21:26-27).
>
> > P.S. In the meantime please read my Books and Booklets; open your
> > spiritual "eyes"; learn the "New Song" and remember to watch this
> > space (http://jahtruth.net).
>
> > JAH

Jesus said:

Matthew
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I
am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or
one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments,
and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of
heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be
called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED
[the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no
case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Can you see, that by saying that God's Laws are not in force anymore,
you are in fact calling Jesus a liar? Jesus came to uphold The Law
(just like he said which is quoted above), not to break it and was
himself living by The Law. He clearly said that ANYONE who breaks
God's Laws and teaches others to do the same, will be called the least
in The Kingdom (the lowest of the low in God's eyes).

I encourage you to open your spiritual eyes and read 'The Way Home or
Face The Fire'
http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.info

May peace be upon you.

Jacques

Bob Dubery

unread,
May 24, 2007, 9:18:58 AM5/24/07
to
On May 14, 11:38 pm, "http://www.jahtruth.net"

<jacques.free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How safe is South Africa for its Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Boer Brit-ish/
> Israelite* People?
>
> * The word British is not English in origin, but Hebrew and means
> Covenant-man - Brit means Covenant and ish means man. In other words
> Israelite, with whom God made His Covenant at Sinai, where, via Moses,
> Hin all the wrong places for, but not finding, answers and a leader to

> lead them in safety to freedom, and, of course, the ONLY person who
> can do that is God with and through His Anointed.

I'm now moer of confused. I thought this anointed person was going to
lead us to safety and freedom, but then it turns out that what is
necessary is to fly our flag upside down.

In case you haven't noticed, our current flag is such that most people
wouldn't notice if anybody flew it upside down anyway.

Besides, God doesn't offer salvation to nations, but to each
individual who enters into that covenant - or am I missing something
here? Surely God would recognise one righteous person - even if
they're not a celt, a boer, an anglo-sazon or an israelite (whatever
that is) - in the midst of a nation of sinners and non-believers?

Bob Dubery

unread,
May 24, 2007, 9:23:01 AM5/24/07
to
On May 24, 1:32 pm, "http://www.jahtruth.net"
<jacques.free...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jesus said:
>
> Matthew
> 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I
> am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
> 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or
> one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
> 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments,
> and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of
> heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be
> called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
> 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED
> [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no
> case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.
>
> Can you see, that by saying that God's Laws are not in force anymore,
> you are in fact calling Jesus a liar?

I don't think that Bogniemeer did any such thing. However, I do have
my doubts about your argument. These doubts would be dispelled if you
could point out where in the bible we are enjoined to fly our flags
with God's colour at the top, or even where it is explained what God's
colour is.

Hold on....


you're not just having a bit of laugh, are you?

http://www.jahtruth.net

unread,
May 26, 2007, 11:51:39 AM5/26/07
to

If you want to understand why, and how it works, I would recommend
visiting http://jahtruth.net and to then start studying the articles
and material there. The Truth is in there, for the whole world to see
- but everyone who seeks must seek until he finds it for himself.

Peace be upon you.

http://www.jahtruth.net

unread,
May 26, 2007, 12:06:09 PM5/26/07
to
> you're not just having a bit of laugh, are you?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

No, it is serious. I did not write this article but am just passing it
along.

The Bible says that red is Satan's color.

Revelation (King of kings' Bible - http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm )
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great
red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon
his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the
"Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to
be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon
stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour
her child as soon as it was born (Christ - second coming).
12:5 And she brought forth a Man child, who was to rule all nations
with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His
Throne.

Christ says that blue is God's color - see His website, where he
explains it at http://jahtruth.net

Time is running out: http://jahtruth.net/signs.htm

Peace be upon you.

Bob Dubery

unread,
May 27, 2007, 5:28:21 AM5/27/07
to
On May 26, 6:06 pm, "http://www.jahtruth.net"

> No, it is serious. I did not write this article but am just passing it
> along.
>
> The Bible says that red is Satan's color.
>
> Revelation (King of kings' Bible -http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm)
> 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great
> red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon
> his heads.
> 12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the
> "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to
> be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon
> stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour
> her child as soon as it was born (Christ - second coming).
> 12:5 And she brought forth a Man child, who was to rule all nations
> with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His
> Throne.
>
> Christ says that blue is God's color - see His website, where he
> explains it athttp://jahtruth.net

I fail to see any reason to believethat that website is Christ's or
authorised by Christ - and I'm not surprised either. Interesting too
that you can quote book, chapter and verse for red possibly being
Satan's colour (which may or may not explain how Ferrari have won so
many world championships) but can't do the same for Jesus asserting
that blue is God's colour. That's probably because there's no record
of him saying any such thing.

I have looked at that web site. Whoever is running it seems to have a
lot of trouble in figuring out where the Bible ends and Star Wars
begins. UFOs, scripture, jedi knights - it's a heady mix, but not, for
me, a convincing one.

You're not David Icke are you?

http://www.jahtruth.net

unread,
May 28, 2007, 7:18:31 PM5/28/07
to

This is NOT for people who are seeking arguments, but only for for
those who are serious about getting God's help and who want to survive
Armageddon, in the very little time that is left to learn what is
needed to be able to do so. The reason why you cannot possibly see it,
with your current attitude, is because you are totally blinded by your
own 'self' arrogance.

Jesus said to follow him and crucify your 'self' - daily.

There is a very good explanation about this in 'The Truth about Paul's
message in Galatians' - http://jahtruth.net/noti.htm

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages