How many blacks died during Apartheid ?

Etienne Marais

Jul 19, 2011, 8:57:53 AM7/19/11
Old article by black journalist (2001)
=======================

How many blacks died under Apartheid?

An old article from 2001, written by a black journalist. He mentions
some of the statistics of deaths during the Apartheid years and also
thereafter.

By Vusile Tshabalala, journalist

August 2001-- At the start of the year 1900, the number of African
South Africans was found to be 3,5-million according to the British
colonial government census. By 1954, our African population had soared
to 8,5-million -- and by 1990, there were a full 35-million of us --
all carefully managed, closely policed, counted, shunted around in
homelands and townships -- and all of us chafing and griping under the
suppressive yoke of the Afrikaner Broederbond's rigid racial
segregation system.

During apartheid, our population grew apace however because we also
had the benefit of the Broers' medical knowledge and their excellent
agricultural skills.

Our population growth and our average life expectancy in fact showed
us Africans in South Africa to be in better than average health when
compared to other Africans on the rest of the continent: in the
decades prior to the official policy of apartheid,(which was started
in 1948), the average life expectancy of African South Africans was
only 38 years.

However, during the last decade of the apartheid era from 1948 to
1994, our average life expectancy had risen to 64 years -- on a par
with Europe's average life expectancy. Moreover, our infant death
rates had by then also been reduced from 174 to 55 infant deaths per
thousand, higher than Europe's, but considerably lower than the rest
of the African continent's.

And the African population in South Africa had by then also increased
by 50% percent.(source: "a crime against humanity: analysing
repression of the Apartheid State", by Max Coleman of the Human Rights
Committee).

Deaths due to political violence during apartheid:
Max Coleman's authoritative book analyses all deaths due to political
violence from 1948 to 1994 in South Africa and Namibia.
According to the HRC statistics, 21,000 people died in political
violence in South Africa during apartheid - of whom 14,000 people died
during the six-year transition process from 1990 to 1994. The book
lists the number of incidents, dates, and those involved.

This includes SA Defence Force actions, for instance the 600 deaths at
Kassinga in Angola during the war in 1978.

Of those deaths, the vast majority, 92%, have been primarily due to
Africans killing Africans -- such as the inter-tribal battles for
territory: this book's detailed analyses of the period June 1990 to
July 1993 indicates a total of 8580 (92%) of the 9,325 violent deaths
during the period June 1990 to July 1993 were caused by Africans
killing Africans, or as the news media often calls it, "Black on
Black" violence - hostel killings, Inkatha Freedom Party versus ANC
killlings, and taxi and turf war violence.

The activities of the Civil Cooperation Bureau as outlined by the
Truth and Reconciliation Commission, were also included in these
figures.

The security forces caused 518 deaths (5.6%) throughout this period.

And again, during the transitional period, the primary causes of
deaths were not security forces nor white right-wing violence against
blacks, but mainly due to "black-on-black necklace murders", tribal
conflict between the ANC-IFP, bombs by the ANC and PAC's military
wings in shopping centers, landmines on farm roads, etc.

After apartheid:
The present Aids-HIV epidemic -- against which the Mbeki-regime
undertakes no action and still is publicly failing to properly
acknowledge -- the World Health Organisation estimates that more than
6-million African South Africans will be dead within the forthcoming
decade. And the Mbeki-led ANC regime, which could have undertaken a
huge prevention campaign such as Uganda's a long time ago, has done
nothing to stave off this terrible death rate.

SA hospitals "becoming places of death"

In November last year it was being reported in The Star that South
African hospitals are becoming places for dying -- instead of healing.
In June this year, it was reported that our cemeteries were filling up
so rapidly that upright funerals were being contemplated to save
space. Still, Aids is not being spoken about at our funerals, and the
silence and utterly unscientific public statements about HIV-Aids from
Mbeki's continue unabated while our people are dying.

Democratic Alliance spokesman Jack Bloom warned late last year that
the 20% rise in deaths over the past four years among patients treated
at Johannesburg Hospital could only be blamed on the high crime rate
and the very serious decline in patient care. Why is our patient care
so poor now, and our crime rate so high? The answer is simple: our
public funds are being looted by the ANC hierarchy. And the police
seem helpless to stop it.

Tuberculosis funds looted:
On July 10, 2001, the SA health department announced that it was
going to stop R6,6-million in annual funding to the SA National
Tuberculosis Association because of the ongoing looting of its funds
and the lavish lifestyles of its (African) executives, who award
themselves R400,000 annual salaries and spend R5000 a month on
cellphone calls alone... while millions of South African TB patients
go untreated and are wasting away of a deadly, but curable disease.

During apartheid, please note that the SANTA executives were seen to
be extremely frugal with the governments' funding -- that many
thousands of patients were cured annually, and that many doctors and
nurses even VOLUNTEERED their services free of charge.

The question is this: "why is this man still CEO of SANTA? Why has he
not been fired on the spot?"

Violent deaths from 1994 to 2000:
And the SA Police reports this month -- access their website's
statistics at http://www.saps.org.za -- that a total of 174,220 people
died violent deaths, from crime-related violence, between 1994 and the
year 2000.

So my question is this: "did apartheid ever kill as many Africans as
are now being killed by the deliberate neglect and looting of our tax
funds by the current, supposedly democratic Mbeki regime?" (edit: now
Jacob Zuma regime)

http://iluvsa.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid.html

Brave Burger

Jul 25, 2011, 11:05:05 AM7/25/11
Etienne Marais wrote:
> Old article by black journalist (2001)
> =======================
>
> How many blacks died under Apartheid?

Many, but how many died because of it?
Or did they die by their brothers hand?

Bob Dubery

Aug 16, 2011, 3:44:29 AM8/16/11
On Jul 19, 2:57 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Old article by black journalist (2001)
>  =======================
>
> How many blacks died under Apartheid?
<big snip>

So what's the point? Do you think this somehow justifies apartheid?

Also looks like a typical case of misleading or poorly researched
statistics. Ever heard of drug-resistant TB? Guaranteed to push costs
up.

Etienne Marais

Aug 16, 2011, 1:01:30 PM8/16/11

It stands in contrast to the endless preconceptions of especially the
anglophone world but also African-Americans who like to believe that
millions died due to Apartheid.

Poor research would be black-on-black deaths which are probably much
higher.

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 3:21:15 AM8/17/11

I think you tend to confuse, or characterise, "poor research" with
"doesn't fit my agenda", and vice versa.

And you didn't answer the question. What is your point? What are you
really trying to say? Are you trying to build a justification for
apartheid?

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 6:29:20 AM8/17/11

I tried to present a certain black journalist's research and views,
I'm trying
to say that not millions died due to Apartheid.

> Are you trying to build a justification for

> apartheid?- Hide quoted text -

No, how would I dare to counter the anglo-worldview and concepts
built by the anti-Afrikaner media.

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 6:39:52 AM8/17/11

Oh grow up, man up and answer the question.

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 6:42:10 AM8/17/11
> Oh grow up, man up and answer the question.- Hide quoted text -

No, I did not try to justify Apartheid, I believe Apartheid was flawed
because
it operated strictly according to race rather than culture. I believe
in cultural
and economic sovreignty for different cultures.

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 6:43:41 AM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 12:29 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 9:21 am, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It stands in contrast to the endless preconceptions of especially the
> > > anglophone world but also African-Americans who like to believe that
> > > millions died due to Apartheid.
>
> > > Poor research would be black-on-black deaths which are probably much
> > > higher.
>
> > I think you tend to confuse, or characterise, "poor research" with
> > "doesn't fit my agenda", and vice versa.
>
> > And you didn't answer the question. What is your point? What are you
> > really trying to say?
>
> I tried to present a certain black journalist's research and views,
> I'm trying
> to say that not millions died due to Apartheid.
Well we don't actually know if he's a journalist or if he did any kind
of rigorous research. Censorbugbear used to make a habit of carrying
unverifiable "reports" from sources who provenance was unknown. It's
quite possible that some racist fuckwit somewhere spewed all that
forth, signed it "Vusile Tshabalala" for the benefit of people who
give things credence without examining facts and hoped that it would
make it's unverifiable way around the intawebz.

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 7:09:55 AM8/17/11
> make it's unverifiable way around the intawebz.- Hide quoted text -

The same goes for just about any article, especially those by the
liberal media
who incriminate before a case is completed, like the media's
blackening of the
name of the farmer who turned out to never have dragged a black man in
a dirt
road behind a bakkie.

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 7:14:34 AM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 1:09 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The same goes for just about any article, especially those by the
> liberal media
> who incriminate before a case is completed,

Are you arguing for better standards, or for everybody to descend to
the same depths?

> like the media's
> blackening of the
> name of the farmer who turned out to never have dragged a black man in
> a dirt
> road behind a bakkie.

Huh? I'm not aware of that one. There have been reports of such goings
on from time to time. Can you provide me with more information please?
It's disgraceful if it happened.

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 7:26:16 AM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 1:14 pm, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 1:09 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The same goes for just about any article, especially those by the
> > liberal media
> > who incriminate before a case is completed,
>
> Are you arguing for better standards, or for everybody to descend to
> the same depths?

God, are you going to interrogate me on every post I make ?

Better standards obviously.

> > like the media's
> > blackening of the
> > name of the farmer who turned out to never have dragged a black man in
> > a dirt
> > road behind a bakkie.
>
> Huh? I'm not aware of that one. There have been reports of such goings
> on from time to time.

Real reports or just romours you would like to believe in your anti-
Afrikaner, anti-Boer worldview ?

> Can you provide me with more information please?
> It's disgraceful if it happened.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.south-africa/browse_thread/thread/d83c7b391ab3d5dd/1e8f24c7d93117e2?lnk=gst&q=boer+onskuldig#1e8f24c7d93117e2

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 7:33:57 AM8/17/11
> > Can you provide me with more information please?
> > It's disgraceful if it happened.

b.t.w. It was you who reminded me of the incident

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.south-africa.afrikaans/browse_thread/thread/fc5a96332e180c0/cc5ec958d5e8db3b?lnk=gst&q=piss+in+a+froth#cc5ec958d5e8db3b

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 6:30:11 AM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 9:21 am, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 7:01 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 16, 9:44 am, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jul 19, 2:57 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:> Old article by black journalist (2001)

> > > <big snip>
>
> > > So what's the point? Do you think this somehow justifies apartheid?
>
> > > Also looks like a typical case of misleading or poorly researched
> > > statistics. Ever heard of drug-resistant TB? Guaranteed to push costs
> > > up.
>
> > It stands in contrast to the endless preconceptions of especially the
> > anglophone world but also African-Americans who like to believe that
> > millions died due to Apartheid.
>
> > Poor research would be black-on-black deaths which are probably much
> > higher.
>
> I think you tend to confuse, or characterise, "poor research" with
> "doesn't fit my agenda", and vice versa.

Exactly the same goes for you, bringing up 'poor research' in the
first place.

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 7:49:14 AM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 1:26 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 1:14 pm, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 17, 1:09 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > The same goes for just about any article, especially those by the
> > > liberal media
> > > who incriminate before a case is completed,
>
> > Are you arguing for better standards, or for everybody to descend to
> > the same depths?
>
> God, are you going to interrogate me on every post I make ?
This is a public discussion forum. I'd think that anybody should be
able to ask anybody else for clarification. If you don't like it then
a) post somewhere else
or
b) decline to answer, in which case I am capable of drawing my own
conclusion.

> Better standards obviously.
>
> > > like the media's
> > > blackening of the
> > > name of the farmer who turned out to never have dragged a black man in
> > > a dirt
> > > road behind a bakkie.
>
> > Huh? I'm not aware of that one. There have been reports of such goings
> > on from time to time.
>
> Real reports or just romours you would like to believe in your anti-
> Afrikaner, anti-Boer worldview ?

Oooooh.... I suppose you think that's all objective and nothing to do
with your world view?

What you COULD do now (don't have to, but could) is provide links to
posts of me expressing anti-Afrikaner sentiments. Then you prevent any
further debate of this point.

If you can, of course....

And you do understand, I hope, the difference betweeen me saying that
I've heard such reports and actually presenting them as the truth. I
don't know about you but I understand the distinction between
allegation and fact and try to bear it in mind at all times.

> > Can you provide me with more information please?
> > It's disgraceful if it happened.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.south-africa/browse_thread...

Well that's half of it, but where's the reports by this terrible
liberal press branding the man as a racist etc etc? Not reports in
which it is mentioned that he is regarded in some quarters as a racist
or that it is alleged that he dragged a worked behind a bakkie, but
reports doing the actual condemning.

You understand the difference between the two of course.

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 7:51:20 AM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 1:33 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Can you provide me with more information please?
> > > It's disgraceful if it happened.
>
> b.t.w. It was you who reminded me of the incident
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.south-africa.afrikaans/bro...

No. That's just another case of you not giving a straight answer to
another question. You certainly didn't mention anything at all about
Neels van Biljon there.

Etienne Marais

Aug 17, 2011, 12:42:29 PM8/17/11

I can't access the thread for a while now, what was the question and
how did I not respond ?

It was you who mentioned the man dragging a black person down a dirt
road behind a vehicle,
why would I mention Neels there ?

Bob Dubery

Aug 17, 2011, 11:02:06 PM8/17/11
On Aug 17, 6:42 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > b.t.w. It was you who reminded me of the incident
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.south-africa.afrikaans/bro...
>
> > No. That's just another case of you not giving a straight answer to
> > another question. You certainly didn't mention anything at all about
> > Neels van Biljon there.
>
> I can't access the thread for a while now, what was the question and
> how did I not respond ?
So you had that URL written down for a rainy day?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

> It was you who mentioned the man dragging a black person down a dirt
> road behind a vehicle,

I thought you couldn't access the thread?

> why would I mention Neels there ?

No reason, and you didn't, so therefore you can't have reminded me
about it in that thread.

Etienne Marais

Aug 18, 2011, 2:31:50 AM8/18/11
On Aug 18, 5:02 am, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 6:42 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No. That's just another case of you not giving a straight answer to
> > > another question. You certainly didn't mention anything at all about
> > > Neels van Biljon there.
>
> > I can't access the thread for a while now, what was the question and
> > how did I not respond ?
>
> So you had that URL written down for a rainy day?
>
> Riiiiiiiiiight.

NO, I am using google groups (web-based), I remembered you mentioning
a black man
dragged on a dirt road and I searched for it. After copying the URL to
'remind' you of the incident I could not access the thread again to
read in detail how
I supposedly did not answer your question, google groups gave an
error.

But it is typical of you to doubt my character.

> > It was you who mentioned the man dragging a black person down a dirt
> > road behind a vehicle,
>
> I thought you couldn't access the thread?

I could not, after the initial access.

> > why would I mention Neels there ?
>
> No reason, and you didn't, so therefore you can't have reminded me

> about it in that thread.- Hide quoted text -

what ?

Bob Dubery

Aug 18, 2011, 3:43:45 AM8/18/11
On Aug 18, 8:31 am, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 5:02 am, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I can't access the thread for a while now, what was the question and
> > > how did I not respond ?
>
> > So you had that URL written down for a rainy day?
>
> > Riiiiiiiiiight.
>
> NO, I am using google groups (web-based),
I know. You provided a google groups URL as a reference to a thread in
which you said you reminded me about this case.

I remembered you mentioning
> a black man
> dragged on a dirt road and I searched for it. After copying the URL to
> 'remind' you of the incident I could not access the thread again to
> read in detail how
> I supposedly did not answer your question, google groups gave an
> error.

You did read it before you provided the URL didn't you?

Didn't you?

If so then you should be aware of the broad strokes.

Google groups does give errors from time to time, but that thread is
still there (I know - I read it) and a little persistence may well
bring a reward.

> But it is typical of you to doubt my character.

Let me guess... it's the alleged anti-boer bias of mine that you can't
provide any evidence of.

Am I right?

> > > It was you who mentioned the man dragging a black person down a dirt
> > > road behind a vehicle,
>
> > I thought you couldn't access the thread?
>
> I could not, after the initial access.
>
> > > why would I mention Neels there ?
>
> > No reason, and you didn't, so therefore you can't have reminded me
> > about it in that thread.- Hide quoted text -
>
> what ?

1) You said you'd reminded me of a this particular case (Neels van
Biljon's) in another thread.
2) You provided a URL of the thread in which you allegedly reminded
me.
3) Nowhere in the posts you've linked to is that case (or any other)
mentioned.
4) So it can't have been a reminder or anything to do with Neels van
Biljon.

Some people! You have to lift up the tail and show them....

Bob Dubery

Aug 18, 2011, 3:46:34 AM8/18/11
On Aug 17, 1:49 pm, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 1:26 pm, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Aug 17, 1:14 pm, Bob Dubery <megap...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> What you COULD do now (don't have to, but could) is provide links to
> posts of me expressing anti-Afrikaner sentiments. Then you prevent any
> further debate of this point.
>
> If you can, of course....
And it seems you can't.

> And you do understand, I hope, the difference betweeen me saying that
> I've heard such reports and actually presenting them as the truth. I
> don't know about you but I understand the distinction between
> allegation and fact and try to bear it in mind at all times.
>

> > > Can you provide me with more information please?
> > > It's disgraceful if it happened.
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.south-africa/browse_thread...
>
> Well that's half of it, but where's the reports by this terrible
> liberal press branding the man as a racist etc etc? Not reports in
> which it is mentioned that he is regarded in some quarters as a racist
> or that it is alleged that he dragged a worked behind a bakkie, but
> reports doing the actual condemning.
Again no evidence to support the allegations.

Oh dear.

Etienne Marais

Aug 18, 2011, 4:57:01 AM8/18/11

I just confirmed the part where you posed the question whether
I'm upset by such incidents, which was the reminder to me of
the alleged event. I still can't access the thread though:

No, I said it was you who reminded me of the event by posing the
question
whether I'm upset by such incidents (I meant that long ago you
reminded
me of the incident). You said it was a disgrace if it really happened
in a more
recent post, and I pointed out that you reminded me of the incident
(and by
implication should know about it)

Etienne Marais

Aug 18, 2011, 5:00:08 AM8/18/11
> Oh dear.- Hide quoted text -

Well, I remember the media covering the event long ago and it was
pretty damning (especially on TV)
I think 3'rd degree also covered it as if it were a factual event.

Anyhow, your question to me was not as if it rhetorically happened
(the thread I can't access), you pretty much stated
your question as if it were a factual event.

Bob Dubery

Aug 18, 2011, 5:27:41 AM8/18/11
On Aug 18, 10:57 am, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I said it was you who reminded me of the event by posing the
> question
> whether I'm upset by such incidents (I meant that long ago you
> reminded
> me of the incident). You said it was a disgrace if it really happened
> in a more
> recent post, and I pointed out that you reminded me of the incident
> (and by
> implication should know about it)
Yes. Quite right. My bad. No need to debate that particular point any
further.

Bob Dubery

Aug 18, 2011, 5:32:19 AM8/18/11

Well it wasn't me that was lambasting the liberal english (or whatever
the term is) press for smearing him as a racist.

Now, any word on that anti-boer bias of mine? You didn't allege it,
you stated it. Now I expect somebody who is so picky about the liberal
english press to do a reasonable job of presenting the facts (not
opinion, that won't do) behind the assertion.

Bodie

Oct 22, 2011, 3:33:55 PM10/22/11

"Bob Dubery" <mega...@gmail.com> wrote in message
BOB !!!

STILL SUCKING UP TO YOUR NEW POLITICAL MASTERS I SEE!!!!

NOTHING SO PATHETIC AS AN AGING QUEER !!!!

SHAME, DUDE .. CAN WE ASSIST WITH SOME MONEY PERHAPS?/

Bodie

Oct 22, 2011, 3:39:04 PM10/22/11

"Bob Dubery" <mega...@gmail.com> wrote Are you trying to build a
justification for
apartheid?

ARRGGHHHH !!!!

This is Bobbet using Slobsiesque tataspeak!!!!!

Nowhere was there any mention of justification for anything !!!!

*****So my question is this: "did apartheid ever kill as many Africans as
are now being killed by the deliberate neglect and looting of our tax
funds by the current, supposedly democratic Mbeki regime?" (edit: now
Jacob Zuma regime)*****

It was a rhetorical question which you chose not to answer (typically)

You are still the same plonker as you were several years ago .. what a
(expected) pity.

Etienne: STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!

Bodie

Oct 22, 2011, 3:41:20 PM10/22/11
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL CALLED BOB ........

censor...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2018, 11:07:26 PM3/27/18
On Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 2:57:53 PM UTC+2, Etienne Marais wrote:
> [...]
>
> During apartheid, please note that the SANTA executives were seen to
> be extremely frugal with the governments' funding -- that many
> thousands of patients were cured annually, and that many doctors and
> nurses even VOLUNTEERED their services free of charge.
>
> The question is this: "why is this man still CEO of SANTA? Why has he
> not been fired on the spot?"
>
> Violent deaths from 1994 to 2000:
> And the SA Police reports this month -- access their website's
> statistics at http://www.saps.org.za -- that a total of 174,220 people
> died violent deaths, from crime-related violence, between 1994 and the
> year 2000.
>
> So my question is this: "did apartheid ever kill as many Africans as
> are now being killed by the deliberate neglect and looting of our tax
> funds by the current, supposedly democratic Mbeki regime?" (edit: now

I never wrote any articles that could not be verified with very sound sources. Bob Dubery. You are maligning my journalistic integrity. Actually if you check the old Rand Daily Mail records you will find Vusile Tshabalala there. He was a student-journalist at SAAN and still studying at Wits. He did a lot of research for this article. Max Coleman's research also was impeccable.

ldv...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 3:18:44 AM5/14/18
What a heap of apologist bollocks

lmao...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2018, 8:02:15 PM8/13/18
Poop lol x3 owo uwu 8=D

Wendy Zitzman

Aug 23, 2020, 12:15:43 PM8/23/20
Hi Etienne,

Hoping you still have this email address. At the risk of restarting a drama 9 years on, this was the only contact I could find for you.

Could you please reach out - I am looking for South African partners, of all cultures to collaborate on a project.
I would appreciate it, if you have a way to reach Vusile Tshabalala if you could find out if he would be interested in a conversation.

Kind regards
Wendy Zitzman

Tom Horncastle

Oct 24, 2022, 6:45:46 PM10/24/22