A Very Delicate Question

Polar

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

I was recently in Nova Scotia, driving around Cape Breton soaking up
as much Gaelic music & culture as time permitted. My first thorough
exposure to people of Scottish heritage (except for my years of
Scottish country dancing here in So. Calif.)

Noticed an interesting thing: The women were rather, uh, sturdy of
build. Even the young ones had healthy-sized front & back porches.
Nothing out of proportion - just... sturdy.

Being a non-Scot --though a passionate lover of the pipes, country
dancing, history, tradition, etc.-- I venture to ask whether there is
a racial (politically incorrect term!) characteristic of this "sturdy"
build.

TIA

Polar

Sandy

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

Yea,

Ladies!

Sandra Douglass
Eilědh Nic Dubhglas

Fiina Fowler

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

RED HEADED LADIES......
(some of them)
<g>
Fiona, the Warrior Woman
.....tread carefully with your "delicate questions, laddie......."

Neil Alasdair McEwan

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

Polar (s.m...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: I was recently in Nova Scotia, driving around Cape Breton soaking up
: as much Gaelic music & culture as time permitted. My first thorough
: exposure to people of Scottish heritage (except for my years of
: Scottish country dancing here in So. Calif.)

: Noticed an interesting thing: The women were rather, uh, sturdy of
: build. Even the young ones had healthy-sized front & back porches.
: Nothing out of proportion - just... sturdy.

: Being a non-Scot --though a passionate lover of the pipes, country
: dancing, history, tradition, etc.-- I venture to ask whether there is
: a racial (politically incorrect term!) characteristic of this "sturdy"
: build.

Like most ethnic traits, it's not a uniform thing by any means, but
I think you're generally right here. A good Celtic woman always has a
little extra where the unfortunate Saxon has little or nothing (or is
shapelessly fat). I think it has an influence on their character too:
simpering or ineffectual women are comparatively more rare amongst the
Scots and Irish; when I was a little boy delivering papers in Belfast I
would routinely hear women beating their drunken husbands with rolling
pins, and I had to live with the terror inspired by my ferocious
grandmother who would physically attack you if you got on her bad side.
(*Her* mother repeatedly attacked my grandfather over the years, knocking
him unconscious with a bottle once, another time beating him with a fire-
grate so that welts were on his back for weeks). And the curious thing
is, if you go back in history, it's exactly the same. During the
Highland Clearances often the men would go off grumbling to the boats
while the women would form rock-throwing artillery lines. Caesar
reported that any retreating Gaul would be slaughtered by their women who
were standing behind them during battle. It certainly helps to explain
the Celtic male's penchant for strong drink, at any rate ;)

Mise le meas,

Neil A. McEwan
--

: TIA

: Polar

Michael Paterson

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

s.m...@ix.netcom.com (Polar) wrote:

>I was recently in Nova Scotia, driving around Cape Breton soaking up
>as much Gaelic music & culture as time permitted. My first thorough
>exposure to people of Scottish heritage (except for my years of
>Scottish country dancing here in So. Calif.)

>Noticed an interesting thing: The women were rather, uh, sturdy of
>build. Even the young ones had healthy-sized front & back porches.
>Nothing out of proportion - just... sturdy.

>Being a non-Scot --though a passionate lover of the pipes, country
>dancing, history, tradition, etc.-- I venture to ask whether there is
>a racial (politically incorrect term!) characteristic of this "sturdy"
>build.

Mmm... an interesting point.

Observation A:
Many Scotswomen are built like brick shithouses. Scottish women have
always enjoyed complete equality, which includes the need to punch any
man who takes liberties with them flat on his back. This requires a
certain amount of sheer bodyweight, attractively distributed of
course!

Observation B:
A classic example is one of my daughters who beat a US Marine
unconscious - an ambulance took him away - when he broke her nose
during a drunken brawl. She's a delicate 6'+" and could sort out
gorillas with impunity.

Observation C:
My wife was one of the rare slender Scotswomen. When she finally asked
why I was so gentle when I hugged her, I confessed I was afraid if I
squeezed too hard I might break her ribs.

Observation D:
You can always tell an Englishman wearing the kilt because the back
hangs down in a semi-circle. The Scots and Greeks share a common
characteristic - big bums, and the kilts are cut accordingly.

Observation E:
Many Scots, male and female, have thighs like Olympic wrestlers.

Observation F:
Many Scots are totally turned on by the Welsh because they are so
small and delicate. (cf. Ms. Rhiannon McFie.)

Observation G:
Being bulky is AOK. As a girl once said to me, "I like Scotsmen,
because there's plenty to grab hold of and no fear it'll come away in
your hand!"

Observation H:
Scotswomen are incredibly horny and aggressive, and the additional
avoirdupois is considered useful for pinning the selected mate down
while removing his underwear/hauling his kilt up prior to raping him.

>is (this) a racial characteristic of this "sturdy" build.

You bet your buns, buddy!

Měcheil Rob MacPhŕdruig
Drůisire:duine-uamhal

Ennien and Robin Ashbrook

Aug 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/4/96

<A question about Scottish genetic characteristics deleted for
bandwidth..>
Well, I'd have to say yes. Every man of Scottish blood, be they Scot
or descended of (usually to 2 or 3 generations, max, before mixing
dilutes the characteristics), has been quite stocky in build, however tall
he be. Myself, I'm slender in weight, but very sturdy in bone structure, and
at 110 lbs, am actually some 20 lbs underweight regarding my ideal bone/flesh
ratio.
I must also agree about the temperament of Scottish women (both in bed and
in anger) - I bloody near de-handed a bloke the other week, put my bootheel
through the foot of a guy trying to attack me, and regularly row with
my beloved, also Scots-descent (1 gen). My grandmother's much the same as
I, although she's shorter (I'm 5'4", she's 5'1").
But any good man will tell you, Scots women make such exciting wives... :)
-==- Ennien
(Who thinks Scots men make terribly nice husbands.. their fur is marvy
on cold nights.............)

Robin and Ennien Ashbrook : ashb...@spots.ab.ca
'S e an aimsir a'tionndadh, chan e daoine.
To Each Their Own

Maggie

Aug 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/4/96

In article <4u0rti$9...@marine.jumppoint.com>, mik...@jumppoint.com
says...

irrelevant bits snipped:

>Observation A:
>Many Scotswomen are built like brick shithouses. Scottish women have
>always enjoyed complete equality, which includes the need to punch any
>man who takes liberties with them flat on his back. This requires a
>certain amount of sheer bodyweight, attractively distributed of
>course!

But I only weigh 125 lbs!

>Observation D:
>You can always tell an Englishman wearing the kilt because the back
>hangs down in a semi-circle. The Scots and Greeks share a common
>characteristic - big bums, and the kilts are cut accordingly.

big might not be the best choice of words. "Prime Cut" might be a
better one.....

>Observation E:
>Many Scots, male and female, have thighs like Olympic wrestlers.

Not me!! Although my Scots descended spouse is built great with tree
trunks for thighs! (redwoods!!)

>Observation G:
>Being bulky is AOK. As a girl once said to me, "I like Scotsmen,
>because there's plenty to grab hold of and no fear it'll come away in
>your hand!"

Yep....she was right!!

>Observation H:
>Scotswomen are incredibly horny and aggressive, and the additional
>avoirdupois is considered useful for pinning the selected mate down
>while removing his underwear/hauling his kilt up prior to raping him.

Ya cain't rape th' willing! And what red-blooded Scotsman isn't
willing?

>>is (this) a racial characteristic of this "sturdy" build.
>
>You bet your buns, buddy!

Speak for yourself!

>Měcheil Rob MacPhŕdruig
>Drůisire:duine-uamhal

Maggie the Svelte

RUSTY CELT

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

In article <4u10af$o...@nr1.vancouver.istar.net>, ashb...@spots.ab.ca
(Ennien and Robin Ashbrook) writes:

The truth, but I'll keep everyone guessing on what The Rusty thinks...

>-==- Ennien
>(Who thinks Scots men make terribly nice husbands.. their fur is marvy
>on cold nights.............)

Don't under estimate the Norwegian men for husbands too. They tend to be
more agreeable with the Scottish American wife when she wants something
because they don't tolerate the result well if they say no. My Lars won't
stick around and fight, but instead goes off on a mad house cleaning
spree, so I still win. Love all that fur too!!!

The Rusted One

Sandy

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

ex...@mainelink.net wrote:

> >Noticed an interesting thing: The women were rather, uh, sturdy of
> >build. Even the young ones had healthy-sized front & back porches.
> >Nothing out of proportion - just... sturdy.
>
> Sandy,
>
> This has to do with diet not nationality. You would see the same look
> in the state of Maine. The Cape Breton diet is filled with startch
> and fat. Much of the food is fried. I think this has to do with the
> climate and that most of the folks look down their nose at health
> consious eaters. I had lunch at a cafeteria that had a daily special
> of onion rings and french fries, yum-yum. I ate at another restaurant
> near Baddeck and asked if they had low-cal salad dressing. The
> waitress looked up and down me and asked "what are you from the
> States? You people worry too much about what you eat". The fact that
> she looked like two pounds of bologna in a one pound bag reminded me
> of why I worry about what I eat.
>
> Don't get me wrong, their are a number of beautiful woman in the area,
> but healthy eating is not a major focus.

Dear ex...@mainlink.net,

You have confused me with the original poster of this "indelicate"
question.

Yours truely,
Sandy

ex...@mainelink.net

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

DOBSCAN

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

In article <4u30h3$j...@crash.microserve.net>, meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie)
writes:

>Not me!! Although my Scots descended spouse is built great with tree
>trunks for thighs! (redwoods!!)
>
>>Observation G:
>>Being bulky is AOK. As a girl once said to me, "I like Scotsmen,
>>because there's plenty to grab hold of and no fear it'll come away in
>>your hand!"
>
>Yep....she was right!!
>>Observation H:
>>Scotswomen are incredibly horny and aggressive, and the additional
>>avoirdupois is considered useful for pinning the selected mate down
>>while removing his underwear/hauling his kilt up prior to raping him.
>
>Ya cain't rape th' willing! And what red-blooded Scotsman isn't
>willing?

I must admit I have been with some ladies who required I consume large
quantities of alcohol before their inner beauty became obviouse to the
naked eye but I have never been raped. I also have legs like tree trunks
and love a woman with fire in her blood and a good temper. No temper no
passion and who the hell wants a wee skinny woman that can break or blow
away in a gayle. Beside large bossoms keep the rain off your head when
properly placed.

As for Scots women not having a butt I have seen a few with a red flag and
wide load sign strapped across.

>>>is (this) a racial characteristic of this "sturdy" build.

They also often have legs like sausages
Dave M.

Sandy

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

DOBSCAN wrote:

> In article <4u30h3$j...@crash.microserve.net>, meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie)
> writes:
>

> >Not me!! Although my Scots descended spouse is built great with tree
> >trunks for thighs! (redwoods!!)
> >
> >>Observation G:
> >>Being bulky is AOK. As a girl once said to me, "I like Scotsmen,
> >>because there's plenty to grab hold of and no fear it'll come away in
> >>your hand!"
> >
> >Yep....she was right!!
> >>Observation H:
> >>Scotswomen are incredibly horny and aggressive, and the additional
> >>avoirdupois is considered useful for pinning the selected mate down
> >>while removing his underwear/hauling his kilt up prior to raping him.
> >
> >Ya cain't rape th' willing! And what red-blooded Scotsman isn't
> >willing?
>
> I must admit I have been with some ladies who required I consume large
> quantities of alcohol before their inner beauty became obviouse to the
> naked eye

Aye laddie but are ye sure they were na doin the same thing?

but I have never been raped. I also have legs like tree trunks
> and love a woman with fire in her blood and a good temper. No temper no
> passion and who the hell wants a wee skinny woman that can break or blow
> away in a gayle. Beside large bossoms keep the rain off your head when
> properly placed.

I thought this was why the kilt was tossed over the head.

Snady

Neil Alasdair McEwan

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

excel@mainelink wrote:

[...]

Apparently there was a rather snotty article about Nova Scotia in a
German paper some months back -- Germans are fascinated with N.S., since
a lot of them are currently buying up extra Lebensraum there -- and it
claimed that the women in Nova Scotia were all obese on account of
eating too many potato chips. Apart from the laughable audacity of the
Germans insulting the weight of *our* women (have you ever seen a group
of Germans in bathing suits? Not a pretty sight), I think there's an
ethic in the Maritime provinces of eating what you like, and not trying to
meet someone else's expectations of what you should look like. Coming
from Toronto, the home of anorexic debutantes and fitness Nazis, I have to
say that it's a damn sight nicer being amongst people who are actually
enjoying their lives. Plus in comparison to my neighbours I'm looking
pretty good ;)

Le meas,

Neil A. McEwan

Sandy

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Just want to say again -- I did not write the article that caused the
above post. I am inooooocent. All I said to "what do you call women bla
bla bla" was "Ladies."

Any further discussion which was done well by Michael was not by me!

Sandy

DOBSCAN

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

In article <32076D...@worldnet.att.net>, Sandy <ga...@worldnet.att.net>
writes:

>> I must admit I have been with some ladies who required I consume large
>> quantities of alcohol before their inner beauty became obviouse to the
>> naked eye
>
>Aye laddie but are ye sure they were na doin the same thing?
>
> but I have never been raped. I also have legs like tree trunks
>> and love a woman with fire in her blood and a good temper. No temper no
>> passion and who the hell wants a wee skinny woman that can break or
blow
>> away in a gayle. Beside large bossoms keep the rain off your head when
>> properly placed.
>
>I thought this was why the kilt was tossed over the head.

Well Sandy its cheaper than paper bags and look at the trees we save
hahaha

DOBSCAN

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

In article <4u5vq5$b...@news.ime.net>, ex...@mainelink.net writes:

>This has to do with diet not nationality. You would see the same look
>in the state of Maine. The Cape Breton diet is filled with startch
>and fat. Much of the food is fried. I think this has to do with the
>climate and that most of the folks look down their nose at health
>consious eaters. I had lunch at a cafeteria that had a daily special
>of onion rings and french fries, yum-yum. I ate at another restaurant
>near Baddeck and asked if they had low-cal salad dressing. The
>waitress looked up and down me and asked "what are you from the
>States? You people worry too much about what you eat". The fact that
>she looked like two pounds of bologna in a one pound bag reminded me
>of why I worry about what I eat.
>
>Don't get me wrong, their are a number of beautiful woman in the area,
>but healthy eating is not a major focus.

It is a different definition of health eating. Better to live high and die
young than to prolong the process in misery. The end is the same it is how
you get there that counts. There is no bigger pain in the ass than a salad
eater or confirmed health nut (this is not an accusation about you
personaly just an observation by a terminal eater) Salad is meant to be
eaten with steak and tatties. Most Americans (and Canadians) take all this
health stuff too seriously in an attempt to delay the aging process.
People age and then they die it is a natural process. It is the enjoyment
of life that keeps you young. Not all the women on the Rock are stout but
thank god some are and can still enjoy a good feed.

Dave M.

Sandy

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

Do you give to Greenpeace as well?

Wayne McCollum

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

Thank yew from a STAKE(sple chakr oon), eater. I have adopted Ruth
of Ruths Chris Steakhouse as my official Granma. Love the lady's
steaks! The only thing I like wi'ma steak is beef.
>>Wayne Mc

Polar

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

This discussion is very polarized (no pun intended).

Why does it have to be jibes at "salad eaters" or "fitness Nazis", as
opposed to hogs who swill fatty foods with abandon.

There IS a middle way, where one can eat sensibly and still enjoy
one's food.

What ever happened to reason?

Polar

Michael Paterson

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

ap...@ccn.cs.dal.ca (Neil Alasdair McEwan) wrote:

>excel@mainelink wrote:

>: Sandy,

>: This has to do with diet not nationality. You would see the same look

>: in the state of Maine. The Cape Breton diet is filled with startch
>: and fat. Much of the food is fried. I think this has to do with the
>: climate and that most of the folks look down their nose at health
>: consious eaters. I had lunch at a cafeteria that had a daily special
>: of onion rings and french fries, yum-yum. I ate at another restaurant
>: near Baddeck and asked if they had low-cal salad dressing. The
>: waitress looked up and down me and asked "what are you from the
>: States? You people worry too much about what you eat". The fact that
>: she looked like two pounds of bologna in a one pound bag reminded me
>: of why I worry about what I eat.

>: Don't get me wrong, their are a number of beautiful woman in the area,
>: but healthy eating is not a major focus.

> Apparently there was a rather snotty article about Nova Scotia in a

>German paper some months back -- Germans are fascinated with N.S., since
>a lot of them are currently buying up extra Lebensraum there -- and it
>claimed that the women in Nova Scotia were all obese on account of
>eating too many potato chips. Apart from the laughable audacity of the
>Germans insulting the weight of *our* women (have you ever seen a group
>of Germans in bathing suits? Not a pretty sight), I think there's an
>ethic in the Maritime provinces of eating what you like, and not trying to
>meet someone else's expectations of what you should look like. Coming
>from Toronto, the home of anorexic debutantes and fitness Nazis, I have to
>say that it's a damn sight nicer being amongst people who are actually
>enjoying their lives. Plus in comparison to my neighbours I'm looking
>pretty good ;)

>Le meas,

>Neil A. McEwan

Try New York! There's a class of woman there who diets until there is
no bosum or bum at all. (Known in the trade as "X-rays.")

Wayne McCollum

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Polar wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Aug 1996 17:52:11 -0500, Wayne McCollum
> <rus...@airmail.net> wrote:
>
> >DOBSCAN wrote:

> >> It is a different definition of health eating. Better to live high and die
> >> young than to prolong the process in misery. The end is the same it is how
> >> you get there that counts. There is no bigger pain in the ass than a salad
> >> eater or confirmed health nut (this is not an accusation about you
> >> personaly just an observation by a terminal eater) Salad is meant to be
> >> eaten with steak and tatties. Most Americans (and Canadians) take all this
> >> health stuff too seriously in an attempt to delay the aging process.
> >> People age and then they die it is a natural process. It is the enjoyment
> >> of life that keeps you young. Not all the women on the Rock are stout but
> >> thank god some are and can still enjoy a good feed.
> >>
> >> Dave M.
> >
> >Thank yew from a STAKE(sple chakr oon), eater. I have adopted Ruth
> >of Ruths Chris Steakhouse as my official Granma. Love the lady's
> >steaks! The only thing I like wi'ma steak is beef.
>
> This discussion is very polarized (no pun intended).
>
> Why does it have to be jibes at "salad eaters" or "fitness Nazis", as

Because they be who we happen to be jabbin' at right now.
Stick around. Others will feel the assault eventually.

> opposed to hogs who swill fatty foods with abandon.

> Who is on the attack now??? You..you.. animal lovin',veggie
killin', tree huggin', liberal!

> There IS a middle way, where one can eat sensibly and still enjoy
> one's food.
>
> What ever happened to reason?

PLLLEEEASSSE!!!
> PolarWayne McNanuck

DOBSCAN

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

In article <3208A4...@worldnet.att.net>, Sandy <ga...@worldnet.att.net>
writes:

>> blow
>> >
>> >I thought this was why the kilt was tossed over the head.
>>
>> Well Sandy its cheaper than paper bags and look at the trees we save
>> hahaha
>
>Do you give to Greenpeace as well?

More like Scientific America.
Dave M.

Maggie

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

In article <4u9ket$7...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dob...@aol.com says...

Lots snipped

There is no bigger pain in the ass than a salad
>eater or confirmed health nut (this is not an accusation about you
>personaly just an observation by a terminal eater) Salad is meant to
be eaten with steak and tatties.

>Dave M.

Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!

Maggie

DOBSCAN

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

In article <4u9kf2$7...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dob...@aol.com (DOBSCAN)
writes:

>> but I have never been raped. I also have legs like tree trunks
>>> and love a woman with fire in her blood and a good temper. No temper
no
>>> passion and who the hell wants a wee skinny woman that can break or

>blow
>>> away in a gayle. Beside large bossoms keep the rain off your head when
>>> properly placed.
>>
>>I thought this was why the kilt was tossed over the head.
>
>Well Sandy its cheaper than paper bags and look at the trees we save
>hahaha

ODE TO A HEALTH POSTERIOR

Oh give a me lassie wee a nice big bum
It keeps ye warm at night and bounces for fun
It wiggles when they walk and blocks out the sun
and when they stand still its like a big stickey bun

Skinny woman I'm sure are all right for some
But they make you eat grain and that makes you run
But a health lass with a nice round ass
is the kind of girl I'll never pass
They bring you meat and candy and rum
then turn down the lights and give you some.

Dave M.

DOBSCAN

Aug 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/10/96

In article <4udge5$h...@crash.microserve.net>, meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie)
writes:

>Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!
>
>Maggie

This should be a bumper sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave M.

DOBSCAN

Aug 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/10/96

In article <4udkdj$q...@marine.jumppoint.com>, mik...@jumppoint.com
(Michael Paterson) writes:

>>Neil A. McEwan
>
>Try New York! There's a class of woman there who diets until there is
>no bosum or bum at all. (Known in the trade as "X-rays.")
>

>Měcheil Rob MacPhŕdruig
>Drůisire:duine-uamhal

That would be because when they walk past a 40 wat bulb you can see right
through.
Dave M.

Michael Paterson

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie) wrote:

>In article <4u9ket$7...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dob...@aol.com says...
>>
>Lots snipped

>There is no bigger pain in the ass than a salad
>>eater or confirmed health nut (this is not an accusation about you
>>personaly just an observation by a terminal eater) Salad is meant to
>be eaten with steak and tatties.
>>Dave M.

>Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!

Nice line, witty guy - how did you get so lucky? I mean, with not
being husky or anything...

Maggie

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

In article <4uk7bu$9...@marine.jumppoint.com>, mik...@jumppoint.com
says...

>meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie) wrote:
>
>>In article <4u9ket$7...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dob...@aol.com
says...

>>Lots snipped
>

>>Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!

>Nice line, witty guy - how did you get so lucky? I mean, with not
>being husky or anything...
>

>Mėcheil Rob MacPhādruig
>Drųisire:duine-uamhal

Well, I guess he's husky enough for both of us. (280 lbs & 6'4" of
redheaded Scot - boy, I guess I AM lucky!) Don't know why I'm so
lucky. Hmmmm....maybe I'd better start behaving....nahhh...
Mags

Maggie

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

In article <4ujhas$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dob...@aol.com says...

>In article <4udge5$h...@crash.microserve.net>, meli...@pennet.nt
(Maggie)
>writes:
>
>>Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!
>>
>>Maggie
>>

>This should be a bumper sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Dave M.

How about a T-shirt -- my bumper isn't big enough.

Maggie

DOBSCAN

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96
(Michael Paterson) writes:

>meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie) wrote:
>
>>In article <4u9ket$7...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dob...@aol.com says...
>>>
>>Lots snipped
>

>>There is no bigger pain in the ass than a salad
>>>eater or confirmed health nut (this is not an accusation about you
>>>personaly just an observation by a terminal eater) Salad is meant to
>>be eaten with steak and tatties.
>>>Dave M.
>

>>Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!
>

>Nice line, witty guy - how did you get so lucky? I mean, with not
>being husky or anything...
>

>Měcheil Rob MacPhŕdruig
>Drůisire:duine-uamhal

NOT being Husky hahaha Thats the size I wore as a kid. Both my brother and
I have hourglass figures, all you have to do is place us head to head. I
may be a lot of things but thin is not one of them.
Dave M.

Wayne McCollum

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

I just mentioned that to one of the redhaids. I really got tired of it
as a kid, "what size does he wear?", "oh, he's a husky". Always "he's
husky", "isn't he a husky boy?". They meant overweight! Why couldn't
they just leave it alone??? ....Sorry, , got carried away.
Speaking of the redheads, I tried to bribe em by sending a Texas
Cyber-Beer. It didn't do me much good. Found out no secrets.
>>MEMC

Rusty Celt at Fiddler's Green

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

Wayne McCollum wrote:

> Speaking of the redheads, I tried to bribe em by sending a Texas
> Cyber-Beer. It didn't do me much good. Found out no secrets.

Poor Wayne....., To make you feel better, I'll proclaim to world that I
loved the cyber-beer! You'd have gotten more out of me though, if you
had included the church key..........

The Rusted One

Sandy

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

It was the best tastin cyber beer I ever had. It could have worked had
ye a little steak to go with it.

Sandy

DOBSCAN

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

In article <4uo14b$j...@crash.microserve.net>, meli...@pennet.nt (Maggie)
writes:

>>>Or as my spouse claims - Salad isn't food. It's what food eats!
>>>

>>>Maggie
>>>

>>This should be a bumper sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Dave M.
>
>How about a T-shirt -- my bumper isn't big enough.
>
>Maggie

If letting this straight line go, does not get me a seat at the devine
dinning table above nothing will.
DaveM

Wayne McCollum

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

Rusty Celt at Fiddler's Green wrote:

> Wayne McCollum wrote:
>
> > Speaking of the redheads, I tried to bribe em by sending a Texas
> > Cyber-Beer. It didn't do me much good. Found out no secrets.
>
> Poor Wayne....., To make you feel better, I'll proclaim to world that I
> loved the cyber-beer! You'd have gotten more out of me though, if you
> had included the church key..........
>
> The Rusted One

I'm afraid that the rev-one is tha sole possessor of said key. He
will not let it out of his site. Guess he has plans fer it himsel'?
MEMC