Nicola Sturgeon compatible with Rod Stewart

David Dalton

Jan 29, 2024, 4:37:43 AMJan 29
One more match before i go to bed:

Nicola Sturgeon is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible only
with bims, men attracted to both genders, though she would
have bridge/friendship attraction to gay men) and is optimally
compatible with bim Rod Stewart. Her husband Peter
Murrell is gay so there could be a bridged threesome of
Peter-->Rod-->Nicola. Rod’s wife Penny is bif (woman
attracted to both genders) and has a good male match
other than Rod.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

The Doctor

Jan 29, 2024, 9:29:39 AMJan 29
In article <0001HW.2B67A96400...@news.eternal-september.org>,
I wonder if they know.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

David Dalton

Jan 29, 2024, 4:01:29 PMJan 29
On Jan 29, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B67A96400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One more match before i go to bed:
>
> Nicola Sturgeon is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible only
> with bims, men attracted to both genders, though she would
> have bridge/friendship attraction to gay men) and is optimally
> compatible with bim Rod Stewart. Her husband Peter
> Murrell is gay so there could be a bridged threesome of
> Peter-->Rod-->Nicola. Rod’s wife Penny is bif (woman
> attracted to both genders) and has a good male match
> other than Rod.

I jumped the gun a little since it seems that Nicola has
an old lock which won’t be rendered incomplete
until later today. (If it is not, she would have to get
permission from her old lock bim or bimT to be
involved with Rod.)

Also, the age difference shouldn’t matter much after
the sudden evolution.

I don’t know if Rod is a practicing bim or straight
by lifestyle choice, but he should admit his attraction
to both genders if he wants the best match of
the opposite gender, which is a straight-type-2-F.