My Autobiography

Ilya Shambat

Aug 14, 2022, 3:55:36 AM8/14/22
My autobiography is available at a reasonable price at https://olympiapublishers.com/books/my-autobiography. It contains the story of my life along with poems and thoughts on various subjects. It is easy reading, and many people told me that they have enjoyed reading it. This is what the publisher says about it:

"Ilya Shambat has seen much of life, and lived it to its fullest. From communist Russia to capitalist America, he has seen the best and the worst that humanity has to offer, and shares here the insightful lessons he has learnt along his journey. Finding a nuanced balance in a world of polarised opinions, Ilya promotes a life of free thought, love, and decent human choices."