Grandfather Paradox

Raskolynikov

Jan 24, 2024, 11:05:16 AMJan 24
Physicists like Steven Hawking complained about the property of
Cosmos and time called the "cosmic censorship". This mean that
the objects and the information cannot travel back in time.

What would happen in we could?

Typically, the paradox speaks about someone travelling back in time
to accidentally or purposefully kill his great-grandfather before he
begot his grandfather. But this would have the effect that his
grandfather would not have been born, so not his father, and not him.
So unlike "Back to the Future", he would immediately stop existing the
moment his great-grandfather died. But then he would not exist at all in the
timeline, and he could not kill his great-grandfather, so his grandfather,
his father and him would be again be born, but then he would repeat the
cycle, being able to kill his great-grandfather again.

Now, depending on the effect of great-grandfather, grandfather, father and
the time traveler on mankind, the large parts of mankind would remain
in quantum existing and non-existing state at the same time.

In the theory of a simulated Universe or a Multiverse on a supercomputer of
great power ran by some higher civilisation or being, this would eventually
overload material projectors confused whether to generate certain parts
of simulation or not, potentially leading to the collapse of simulation as
a whole.

A large part of the mankind and earth, depending on the life influence
of this family line, would become unstable, forever existing and non-
existing in the state of being or not.

It is possible that in an infinite number of Universes in the Multiverse
simulation, all simulations that did not prohibit traveling backward in
time collapsed, so our argument of cosmic censorship is athrophocentric:
in all (or most) of the Universes that did to prohibit travel back in time
someone tried to fix the past or the future and annihilated himself and
the Universe in the process.

How could that be? You could argue that only a couple of people would
kill his father, grandfather or great-grandfather or other ancestor,
and that they deserve all that happens to them, even being erased from
the timeline forever?

But maybe it could be done for the greater good?

Imagine, I saw the other day the article titled: "You could actually kill
young Hitler before he causes WW2" implying some young politician.

Now, what would be the implications of traveling back in time to
kill Hitler i.e. in WW1, before he ever conceived WW2 or concentration
camps? But then again, this person's parents or grandparents would
never meet in this other timeline - again zapping him from existence.
Considering the impact of Adolph Hitler on the known world and mankind,
the vast majority of the world would stuck flip-flopping forever in a
quantum state of simultaneously existing and not existing.

In a case of simulated earth, this would surely overload and collapse
simulation, but even in the case of quantum Universe this would
impact serious implications, creating a "Schröddinger Universe,
forever existing and not-existing in the state of existing and
not existing until being observed by a higher entity.

Eventually, the simulation would be restored by erasing the
time-traveling murderer himself from the existence rather than Hitler,
which would be explanation why we do not see such an effect.

The second explanation is that the other reality in which we would
zap ourselves from the existence occurs as "deja-vu" or changing
our mind, after being fixed by the Time Guardians, in which our action
was not deserving to erase us from the timeline, but we need some
memory not to repeat it again and again, for the stability sake.

in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Longsuffering
Amen

Lazarus Cain

Feb 10, 2024, 9:03:20 AMFeb 10
I think "Edge of Tomorrow" if the possibility of time travel actuall possible, and if so, the trigger could be similar to a "Rapture".
Juspt speculating the theory, and we would be left clues, I suppose.
Could help explaining the phenomena, "prophecy", and related.
Just speculating.
View consciousness and presence of "free" or unbound resonant electrical charge which is reactive to immediate electric fields.
Animals require burning or consumption of food to keep the fire of free or unbounded electrical charge. Think of bound electric chargw as electrons in related atomic orbit, and animals free electrons from food to be conscious and direct own elctrical energy obtained from the feeding. Nutrient also acquired by feeding, but life is in te electrical activity, moment by moment of the animal.
We humans have hands and have now created computers that we can teach to think following the laws of logic allowed by the machine thinking.
Now, computers have more memory than an individual mind can manage so we have thoughts to have machines process the management in cooperation with the rules the human mind instructs. Contro is the key, and there is a science to electric or electronic control.s. GOD has spared the animal and man to use our heads without knowing the actual design of our bodies. We learn to manage through trial and error. Science sometimes allows us to not go the trial and error route. Sometimes that is necessary. It is then we rely on machines and the minds to teach them, else for normal life activities we are given the grace of trial and error and forgiveness for our mistakes.
Just try not to be to stupid and do not be brainwashed by excessive government over reach.
If we totally fuck up, Oh well, start over and try again. But from where? . . . The beginning? . . . Which beginning?

[

Raskolynikov

Feb 10, 2024, 9:41:32 AMFeb 10
There is also a possibility of a fatal mistake that causes death or terminal damage to lives or property.

The systems had various ways to deal with such: one is by training and exercise, lifelong learning.

The other was that those who made an error were simply slain.

This is especially difficult in the area of research in the completely new field: imagine an experiment without precognition, and there is a 50-50 chance that you will go wrong.

This would leave us with

50% of developers executed after the first experiment
75% of developers executed after the second experiment
87.5% of developers executed after three experiments
93.75% of developers executed after four experiments (6.25% guess right four times in a row)
96.875% of the developers executed after five experiments (3.125% guessing right five times in a row)
98.4375% of the developers executed after six experiments (1.5625% guessing right six times in a row)
99.21875% of the developers executed after seven experiments (0778125% guess right seven times in a row)
.
.

and so on.

But with 1% of developers left, it obvious that even Hitler and Stalin were more fault tolerant towards
their scientific researchers, for we know from history that i.e. Werner von Braun wasn't shot after his
first missile launch failed.

He lived through the war and gave a significant advantage to the US quest in rocket science.

What I tried to make as a point was not scientifically analyse a genocide, but to prove that
there has to be SOME forgiveness to get the result through trial and error.

How does God forgive errors without encouraging them? This is the mystery known only to Him.

Lazarus Cain

Feb 11, 2024, 11:04:19 AMFeb 11
I guess we may just keep repeating these mistakes over and over again until we get it right?

Have to question ability to explore space since technology is kept secret by military interests and some UFO's of past now can be possibly related to pilotless drome experiments as spycraft were developed. However, keeping in mind the Tower of Babel, GOD may not allow man to adequately explore the heavens if the reated technology is exploited for military purposes. Or earth scientists may drag their feet to develop science for military applications only. Sure, some might take the money, but is the human heart at home when working on weapons systems?
Just consider who finances advanced research and why. Space research sounds like it is to explore outer space, but is actually primarily funded by military interests
Similarly, nuclear science is supposed to provide an alternative energy solution, but is also actually funded also primarily for military interests. A practical fusion reactor would wished to be placed on a submarine, aircraft carrier, and then perhaps on an interplanetary spacecraft. Fusion control can be managed by modern computing and nanoelectronic technology in theory.

Bonichris Nice

Feb 12, 2024, 10:56:26 AMFeb 12
Buy polkadot mushrooms chocolate bars near you

1N IN THE MARKET - PREMIUM EDITION OF POLKADOT MUSHROOM BAR WITH THEIR 4Gs OF SHROOMS IN USA

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

buy polkadot mushroom chocolate bars, polkadot mushroom chocolate bars for sale online, polka dot bars, magic mushroom belgian chocolate, magic mushroom chocolate bar, magic mushroom chocolate bar for sale, mushroom chocolate bars for sale, mushroom chocolate bars polka dot, polka dot bars, polka dot chocolate mushroom, polka dot chocolates where to buy, polka dot company chocolate, polka dot edibles, polka dot magic belgian chocolate price, polka dot magic
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
mushroom bar, polka dot magic mushroom reviews, polka dot mushroom bar, polka dot mushroom bar review, polka dot mushroom chocolate dc, polka dot mushroom chocolate dosage, polka dot mushroom chocolate near me, polka dot psilocybin bars, polka dot psilocybin chocolate bars, polkadot bar, polkadot chocolates, polkadot magic belgian chocolate, polkadot magic belgian chocolate reviews, polkadot magic mushroom belgian chocolate, polkadot mushroom belgian chocolate, Polkadot Mushroom Chocolate Bars, polkadot shroom bars

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Made with love with Oakland - one of the oldest and safest natural medicines in the world, Health benefits from magic chocolate have been known to reduce stress, depression, stimulate brain cell growth, increase focus and sharpen your senses.

The amazing therapeutic effects derived from the Polkadot mushroom chocolate bars depend on the dosage. Each of our polkadot bars have 15 easily breakable pieces and the degree of effects you get from consuming these shroom chocolate bars will depend o the number of pieces you consume.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

MICRODOSE (STIMULATE THE MIND) : 1-3 PIECES
THERAPEUTIC (MINDFUL AND ELEVATED): 4-9 PIECES
GOD MODE (WALLS MAY MELT) : 10-15 PIECES

CAUTION: Consume slowly in a safe environment. Do not operate any motor vehicles while using this product. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

POLKADOT MUSHROOM CHOCOLATE BARS FOR SALE

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Polkadot mushroom chocolate bars are meant to help you conquer your fears and brighten your mood. The adventure you embark on with these fantastic mushroom chocolate bars depends on the dosage.

The Polkadot Magic Mushroom Belgian milk chocolate is not only delicious but an equivalent of 4 grams of psilocybin-containing mushrooms. Apart from the fantastic trippy effects you get from eating the polka dot mushroom chocolate bars, they are also a great way to microdose magic mushrooms. Microdosing magic mushrooms in the form of consuming mushroom chocolate bars have recently increased in popularity.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Furthermore, if you can't stand the smell and "bad taste" of raw magic mushrooms, the Polkadot magic mushroom chocolate bar is a great alternative.

Psilocybin - the active ingredient in the polka dot mushroom ch0colate bar, polkadot magic belgian chocolate, is known to reduce stress, depression and anxiety. Polkadot bars are also a great way to stimulate brain cell growth, Increase focus and sharpen your senses.

Why a chocolate bar with mushrooms and polka dots?

Chocolate has been consumed for centuries and is one of the world's most popular foods. Cacao beans, native to North and South America, are used to make it. To make a variety of products, the beans are roasted and ground into a paste before being combined with milk, sugar, polka dot chocolates where to buy, and other ingredients.

Polka dot mushrooms are a type of mushroom that usually grows on trees in tropical countries. They have distinctive looking caps with white dots on a black background. These mushrooms are often used in Asian cooking, especially Chinese dishes.

The combination of polka dot mushrooms and chocolate results in a delectable and distinct flavor. The two complement each other perfectly to produce a rich and decadent dish that will satisfy even the most discriminating palate.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Most stores store their bars behind the counter or in zippered bags, bringing them out in plain sight at the customer's request. There are also many weed kits and vape pens for sale.

Marijuana is legal to use and consume under New York State law, polka dot company chocolate, but using or selling psilocybin is not.

Store owners face felony charges if the boxes of clothing contain the hallucinogenic substance, though some employees said they aren't worried about a police raid anytime soon.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

NYC smoke shops are selling magic mushroom candy bars, At one smoke shop in the East Village, PolkaDot-brand shroom bars are displayed in a glass counter for all to see, alongside CBD candies and THC ...

Discover Polkadot's exquisitely crafted mushroom chocolate bars and gummies. Elevate your taste buds with Polkadot Chocolate Bars today!!

Polkadot chocolate box(Bulk Order). Polka dot mushroom chocolate box. $200.00 – $7,500.00. Select options · PolkaDot Acai Magic Mushroom Chocolate For Sale.

"The store owners are relieved that no one is looking," Michael Alcazar, a retired NYPD officer, and current professor at John Jay College, said of the trippy candy. "No one visits them. There is no threat of consequences."

At an East Village cigarette shop, PolkaDot-brand mushroom bars are displayed on a glass shelf for all to see, BUY PHENCYCLIDINE (PCP), along with CBD candy and THC vapes. Store employees said they sold 40 boxes in a week, mostly to young women in their 20s.

https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900
https://t.me/psychedelicmarketplace900

Polka dot magic Belgian chocolate where to buy

Polka dot Mushroom chocolate bars come in a variety of flavors which are now available at our shop for your satisfaction. Our Polkadot bars come in the following flavors:

- crunch
- fruity pebbles
- mint
- milk chocolate
- cookies and cream
- berries and cream
- smores
- lucky charm
- cinnamon toast crunch

Mirsad Todorovac

Feb 20, 2024, 1:13:50 PMFeb 20
As Google is closing this channel of communicating with the Russian dissent, this might be one of my last messages.

I believe that the respect for the holiness of life from conception until the natural death outweighs the interest in scientific advances at the expense of the poor and the needy suffering starvation, malnutrition and bombing with advanced weaponry and missiles that were made possible in part also by the civil science progress used in the military.

You will hear the term "holiness of life from THE NATURAL CONCEPTION UNTIL THE NATURAL DEATH", but I think this is flawed, because the unborn children conceived with scientific and medical assistance also have a soul and are alive, have the right to live, so terminating their life for the reason of being no longer wanted, genetically imperfect or having flaws is also a murder.

"Thou shalt not murder!"

in the LORD God Creator of the Universe
Amen