CAN I TRUST YOU? I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.

dr.foladay Dagogo

Oct 29, 2009, 9:08:27 AM10/29/09
You're invited to:   CAN I TRUST YOU? I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
By your host:   dr.foladay Dagogo

Date:   Thursday October 29, 2009
Time:   11:00 am - 12:00 pm  (GMT +00:00)
Street:   I am Dr. Foladay Dagogo.I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $19.3m dollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation,i will give you more details and what will be your percentage for your assistants as soon as i receive your reply My private telephone +226 78707388

Will you attend?   RSVP to this invitation
Copyright � 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy