FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURES TO GET YOUR FUNDS IN A VISA CARD

Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello

Sep 10, 2010, 12:06:58 AM9/10/10
Spam detection software, running on the system "host1.riwasa.com.br", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Attn: Dear Friend, My apologies for an unsolicited email.
I Am Mrs. Joyce A. Cappello. I Am A United States Citizen an Nationality Italian
American And I Am 55 Years Old. I Reside Here In 630 S Evergreen Avenue,
Woodbury Heights, New Jersey 08097 USA, And I Am Thinking Of Relocating Since
God have done It For Me. [...]

Content analysis details: (10.0 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
-1.8 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
[score: 0.9989]
2.1 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals
1.0 XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_1ECD5 XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_1ECD5
0.8 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
1.2 ADVANCE_FEE_2 Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
3.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook