Find women looking long term mature men for sex | Date a Romanian Girls

licyk...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:42:48 AM2/19/18
Less than a month ago I meet a Romanian guy. We are dating a long-time and I share some beautiful time with him! Now we break-up.. I am as one same as other beautiful girls, Love to relationship and make amazing memories. I'm here for hook up the right man love to mature, who will really spend the rest of his life with women can take care him. I lively that will be having a date that will chat on me online.

>>>JOIN WITH ME--><<<adultxchat.com/registration.html>>>

taylorm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:44:46 AM2/19/18
i'm am here for hook up the right man who will really spend the rest of his life with me and take care of me i'm Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a date that will not cheat on me

lorako...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:46:06 AM2/19/18
Hey
I am a chubby women, home alone today and would love to find someone here that's as horny as I am.++Reply To: mypl...@gmail.com+ Up for anything and I have some ideas what I'd like to do with you. Please reply back with a short sentence on what you would like me to do with you if we met today and send a pic of your choice. It could be a real fun day for both of us

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:47:00 AM2/19/18
I'm looking for a simple, loving ,gentle, responsible, compassionate, considerate, and patient man who is ready to start again and build life together , The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give forever

martinje...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:47:51 AM2/19/18
I'm Crystle Waldron I'm 27 and am looking 616 for a man who will honor his promises and treat me right now 439 cheating no lying and no abuse I love to travel and be cuddled up to I love to read write play video games and watch movies and just love to be fun I can get dirty when I want to but as of right now I don't want sex I just want to be loved i live in fort Wayne Indiana and single i just want to be someone who will love me for me i love fairs 0584 and festivals and Disney world and anything fun i am like a little kid when it comes to all that i love roller coasters i do have kids but one is adopted out and the other died 4 years ago i would like more but not sure that i can i love to swim read write play world of Warcraft and yes im a gamer you can also kik me at angelaboveme2 please tell me your name in the subject line please put what you like to do in your spare time and tell me about u and send a picture or text me and im being serious

alica.m...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:48:36 AM2/19/18
i'm am here for hook up the right man who will really spend the rest of his life with me and take care of me i'm looking for a honest, trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:49:20 AM2/19/18
Im looking for someone whos looking for a friends maybe more. Love farming ranching loves movies family dinners. From where God lives in your heart. If your looking for someone like me call me ages 55 to 75. So if this you contact me. I love areas austrilia
love cooking sewing crocheting.crafts etc. Reading my bible.i love my kids grandkids. Farm animals. Love seafood. Homecooking. Love having family friends etc. So let know if youre interested.

discree...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:55:29 AM2/19/18
Hello gentlemen. Its always awkward talking about oneself...but i am happy with my life. I am looking to find a friend first...and see what develops. If I find my one...i am a very loyal woman. I enjoy taking care of my man. I am very hands on...i like to touch and be touched. I like a gentle caress across my cheek as my man walks by...just to show me he cares. I love holding hands and sweet kisses and cuddling up on the couch to read a book or watch a good movie together...or a football game if the seasons right. I am looking for someone i can trust my heart with. Someone who values honesty as one of their top three personality traits. And pleasuue have a sense of humor. Lastly i think that physical compatibility is essential to a healthy relationship. Its something that is important to me. Its not the first thing or the only thing...but its up there. Well...I hope that you've enjoyed learning a little about me,thanks for taking your time to read,respond to this reply only if you are 29yrs and above.....ATTACH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SUBJECT LINE LET TALK BETTER AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON

evemi...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:56:27 AM2/19/18
Oh well here i am, Im a Loving woman from LA, California.... well im gonn be 40 this coming May, i have my own job, have an apartment, i work for emirates airline and have a side business so i would like to meet with someone cool and ready for a serious relationship, start as good friends first and then meet in person so we see how it goes from there no rush....i would prefer to meet with men older than i am and thats about 40 and above, well age is just a number if you are a serious person, cool and responsible text me and lets talk no lies, no deceits we are adults now i just wanna be happy in a relationship again, i want something serious and long term......

garciar...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:57:52 AM2/19/18
I'm Christiana, i enjoy swimming, dancing, fishing, seeing new places and going to the movies.
I've been single for a while now, and i'm seeking a relationship again with a loyal man who is loving, honest, truthful, romantic and caring. A Man to show me love again and be my partner. i Hope i hear from you soon dear
Hit me up, 806 319 5062

mariso...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:58:25 AM2/19/18
I am a simple and easy going person. a single no kids.I appreciate nature and adventure.I live a simple life.I'm a passionate lover,a committed partner.I like reading motivational and passionate books, singing, dancing.I like traveling and I like jazz, R&B and rock music.I play my part in everything i get involve with.I want to be your friend and maybe from there we can see where this will take us

2513872373

emmama...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 7:59:12 AM2/19/18
More about me I am single never married ,born and raised in indianapolis,obtained my degree in Buffalo,.I am a military woman, ...I`m 5`8" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I feel I am a woman of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant him to be.you can get me if you are serious txt. NINE SEVEN ZERO THREE FOUR THREE FIVE TWO THREE EIGHT

planetco...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 9:22:47 PM2/19/18
[Genocide Rf scan dacility of the CIA & likud gov= Authors of this EMP Rf Terror wish Generating Nuclear Interrogation Post ]

planetco...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018, 9:23:17 PM2/19/18

infidel...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 5:50:04 AM2/20/18
You must have light pale white complexion, be slim, fit, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, intelligent, non-smoker, non-drugs, have positive personality, successful, single, businessman living in Mexico City, above 75 years of age (but looks 40s). You must be able to take me (and my daughter) on International trips. I am former Miss Universe, Singaporean Mexican Chinese, dark brown eyes and hair, 5 feet 8 inches tall, pretty, slim, fit, 46 years old (but looks 20s), intelligent, non-smoker, non-drugs, have positive personality, health expert, naturopath, renewable energy advocate, English teacher, model, talent manager, single, living in Mexico City, believes in Jesus Christ as our savior, like the finer things in life. Most importantly, I am a single-mom to my gifted girl born in 2007. Please confirm all your mandatory details, plus your handsome photo. Thanks, and God Bless !

jasmin....@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 5:51:32 AM2/20/18
Estoy buscando una relación seria con un hombre que sea honesto y sincero. Soy una mujer cariñosa y genuina. Si buscas una mujer que te trate bien y te ame, entonces yo soy la única. Tengo 29 años, no tengo hijos, soltero, no fumador, no alcohólico, cristiano, limpio,
y busco un hombre de 38 años o más,

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 5:59:42 AM2/20/18
Hello and thanks for taking the time to read about me! I am a single, 29 year old, full-figured woman and I am interested in a single guy, 40-63 years old.

Being a nurturer comes to me naturally. I am kind and thoughtful and always look out for those who are less fortunate. I'm fun to spend time with, easy to approach, and quiet unless excited. I have a strong sense of sympathy and I love ? to be loved.. I smile often and I am friendly, witty, and easy to talk to. Also, I am a nurse practional for 5yrs now , so please know that this is very important to me. I am able to have a life of my own and am able to get out and about. Thank you.

I value compassion, TRUST, and tact. My ideal match is a gentleman; he's positive and upbeat, attentive, and family oriented. It's important to me that he lives a life defined by strong values and that he expresses kindness through deeds and words.

When I'm in a relationship I enjoy doing things for and with the man I'm with, and it's important to me that we make time for each other, that we are kind to each other, and that we express appreciation for each other.

janice.g...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 6:01:32 AM2/20/18
Send me your email address if you are serious man

Am 29 years old graduate seeking a mature loyal honest man who can take care of his self and can handle building a family and marriage.i want a man who has love and marriage experiences you should from 45 years up ward and most be doing well in health.send me your name photos and. Tell me something about you Send me your enail address
.put my name in your mail so I know your serious

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 6:03:35 AM2/20/18
The new year is here and with it new opportunities. SWF seeking SM for a LTR. Looking for a man who has time and room for a relationship in his life. You should like to laugh, try new things, hold hands. I am looking to find someone to share my life with . Your kids should be grown or at least in college. I'm employed and self sufficient and you should also be.

Please note these posts get a lot of replies .I won't respond to " hey or hi or any other one word response. If
you are younger than 40 I won't respond.

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 6:05:41 AM2/20/18
I am 30 years old mature Latino 5'5" natural long back hair and blue eyes who is sincere, sweet, smart, humorous, curious, and more. I like travel, music, reading, movies, exercise etc. I'm seeking for a genuine mature older man, who has similar qualities. Please only serious men within age range of 44 years old to 69 years old should contact me. Please put your favorite color in your response subject line and your email address so l know you're real.

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 6:15:42 AM2/20/18
Hi
Let's get to the point and keep things simple and real. I'm looking for a man with a dick size of at least 9 inches or more! Great tongue action and can host sometimes as I can host as well. He must be private and disease free!! I'm a black female average size with a big ass and thick thighs. Send a picture with reply or don't reply! Will get a pic in return. Looking for serious replies only! No games.

licyk...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 6:17:45 AM2/20/18
Well, Big Beautiful Woman looking for someone to take care of, share time, have good talks and good sex. I do not want a serious relationship at the moment but I do look for something stable with constant communication while getting to know each other. I offer attention, understanding, interesting talks and regular sex.

I work full time, I am independent. I have lived abroad for some years and I know that sometimes living in another country can be hard. I'm not looking for friends but some kind of romantic relationship, discreet but not serious. Please not married people...!!! And please, do not ask me if I'm real if you do not send a pic... Find me at : justasurvivalaction (arroba) yandex (dot) com

****
Bien, soy una BBW en busca de alguien a quien cuidar, mandar mensajes por las mañanas, platicar y tener sexo regular. Nada serio pero si una relación estable en lo que nos conocemos. Ofrezco atención, comprensión, pláticas interesantes y sexo regular.
Trabajo de tiempo completo, soy independiente. Viví algunos años en U.S.A., así que sé lo difícil que puede ser a veces vivir en el extranjero. No busco amigos sino un tipo de relación romantica, discreta pero no seria. Por favor, no busco casados!!! No me preguntes si soy real si no mandas tu propia foto:

Me encuentras en: justasurvivalaction (arroba) yandex (punto) com

datingi...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 5:27:02 AM2/23/18
Simple, sweet and sensual, in a nutshell...thoughtful, cerebral, and insatiably curious. Keen on history, politics, travel, beach, wellness, fitness, fashion, music, Arts, great food, red wine...and on and on.

I'm drawn to lads who are smart, funny, tall, fit, active, intellectually curious, non-judgmental, open-minded, and with broad world views. Visiting soon.

Please include pics of you, a bit about yourself, including height/weight, age...or I will not respond, thanks.

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 5:50:27 AM2/23/18
ok I was asked what I want in a man, here it is.
What I want in a man is pretty simple, I don't care about money or what he has, what I want is a guy who finds me attractive and funny, a guy who wants to hold me in his arms and cuddle when we have the time, a guy with a sense of humor, hopefully shares some common interests. With luck, he will like my cooking, he will respect my time and effort if I do something nice for him. I want a best friend, companion and lover I can spoil and who will do the same with me, and no I don't mean buy stuff, I mean small things that are personal.. bring me a flower from the yard, or I make him something I know he likes, he holds my hand when we walk around, I remember his favorite shampoo or shaving cream. It really is the small things that add up to something amazing.

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:12:02 AM2/23/18
Hello, how's everybody doing tonight ?I am married mom looking for oral sex, if there's any nice guys out there looking for some company along with relaxation of your muscles.?.

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:29:43 AM2/23/18
So basically I want to sext with someone who will talk dirty to me. I'm open to meeting eventually but for now just sexting so hmu ....send me your number.

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:41:19 AM2/23/18
Looking for a good person to spend time with. I am 31 years old. I am pretty In my point of view but I'm not stuck up or have a high ego. If you message me inappropriately I will not reply.

people...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 6:57:30 AM2/23/18
Hi

I am 49 year old lonely, bored, horny, no strings attached, just looking for fun. You must be clean, ddf, sane, nice single or married does not matter, I can host.Send Me Phone Number Please......!!!!

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 3:29:48 AM2/24/18
Unmarried, appealing, tall and a few greater kilos. what .. i really like facial hair, a pleasant smile, large shoulders, tattoos, men that smell proper and someone taller than.

toman...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 1:27:59 AM2/28/18
I'm a 29yr old lady American by nationality was born in green bay wisconsin Usa but currently in Cameroon Trying to see if I can find a guy who's done with the games and bullshit. Maybe we end up together, maybe we just become good friends, I'm open to just seeing what happens so hopefully you are too.

avas...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 2:05:48 AM2/28/18
A man who is able to at least afford a pair of shoes for himself lol
Please respond with your recent picture, age and something about yourself.
I am new here and not ready for any form of games or drama
So if responding please be serious...

esof...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 2:36:35 AM2/28/18
Hi there,

I'm looking for a guy who is kind, considerate and caring, someone who is working and reliable. A little bit about me, I like eating out or cooking a meal at home, I am vegetarian and am looking to date a vegetarian, I like going out for walks, going on holiday, reading, I like a good sense of humour as I like to laugh. I consider myself a caring kind person, I have long blonde hair blue eyes, I am a young 44 and am looking for someone who is in their forties around 5'8 or more. I live in the Kent area and would like someone who also lives in that district. I have been told that I am beautiful inside and out (that's enough about me)

Thank you for reading,

Melanie

ellal...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 3:09:34 AM2/28/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 6:12:48 PM UTC+5:30, licyk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Less than a month ago I meet a Romanian guy. We are dating a long-time and I share some beautiful time with him! Now we break-up.. I am as one same as other beautiful girls, Love to relationship and make amazing memories. I'm here for hook up the right man love to mature, who will really spend the rest of his life with women can take care him. I lively that will be having a date that will chat on me online.

Are you bored, with nothing to do and feel like having fun? Please take me, I am Lis. I am sexy, playful and ready for you. At your place or mine. English spoken. Photos on request. Satisfaction guaranteed!

rubylo...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 3:30:22 AM2/28/18