Love it, leave it...

1 view

Busimom

Mar 25, 1995, 6:23:59 PM3/25/95
Welcome... You definetly got the hang of it. I have some family that
migrated to Germany from Romania that just can't believe it... That I can
stand on any street corner and scream that my government sucks!!!! That I
can have it printed in a paper or pass out leaflets...

As to Romania... I have been there twice. I found it too unbelievable to
hear and see the effects of communism. Dare I compare, no. Just thought
how we better watch what we ask for here. No one ever learns by others
mistakes....

ZODIAN ANDREI

Mar 26, 1995, 8:07:14 AM3/26/95
In article <3l28mf$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Busimom <bus...@aol.com> wrote:
>Welcome... You definetly got the hang of it. I have some family that
>migrated to Germany from Romania that just can't believe it... That I can
>stand on any street corner and scream that my government sucks!!!! That I
>can have it printed in a paper or pass out leaflets...

Your family must've immigrated before the 90's. Otherwise, you're
probably confusing Romania with Rwanda :-)

>As to Romania... I have been there twice. I found it too unbelievable to
>hear and see the effects of communism. Dare I compare, no. Just thought
>how we better watch what we ask for here. No one ever learns by others
>mistakes....

Thaaat's true.
--
testin'