IRC UNDERNET #romania

ZMEU

Oct 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/30/97

Come meet hundreds of Romanians every day on IRC UNDERNET.
Go to http://www.mirc.co.uk and download the latest version of mIRC (
currently mirc511t.exe for WIN95 machines), install it and connect to an
UNDERNET ( this is important) server closer to you !!!
After that go to #romania , or type "/join #romania" as you see it here
without the quotes and you'll find a room where 2 days ago we had 103 users
at 3:00pm GMT.

ZMEU

Oct 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/30/97

feedme.org/anti-spam.html

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

There's also a new romanian chat site (Java) on the Web! Just go to
http://chat.cisnet.ro/chat.

have fun

Hungry for NEWSGROUPS??? USE feedME.ORG
Read and Post to 30,000 groups through feedME.ORG
FREE FREE FREE http://www.feedME.ORG FREE FREE FREE

Lupulusa

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

SCRie-ti va rog romaneste !

JACK GOLD

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

In article <01bceec4$abdcb460$d8595c8b@dan> "coren" <co...@ibm.net> writes:

>Lupulusa <lupu...@aol.com> wrote in article
><19971111055...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
>> SCRie-ti va rog romaneste !
>>
>Intai SCR-ie TU !
>Scrie-ti, e cand spui cuiva sa-si scrie singur (II singular).
>
>.
>.
Unde-ti e neteticheta Corenica?

Lupulusa

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

Va rugam insistent sa postati in limba romana!

coren

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

AK&G

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97
to Lupulusa

Lupulusa wrote:

> Va rugam insistent sa postati in limba romana!
Sa traiti Toa'shu gradu', permitetz sa raportez: n-am terminat inca nota
informativa, da' de-cum ui gata, o postam il lemba lu' Neculce.
Sa traiti. Traiasca Romania Mare, toa'shii Vadim, Barbu si Verdetz.
Over.
Grenadiru Mush(c)at

InVino

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

In article <19971111060...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, lupu...@aol.com
says...

>Va rugam insistent sa postati in limba romana!
Ce groupe ne vous appartient pas. Si vous ne lisez que le roumain, alors ne
lisez que les articles roumains. Laissez les autres en paix.

Cosmin OKIN

Jun 20, 2023, 9:31:29 AM6/20/23
Pe vineri, 14 noiembrie 1997, la 10:00:00 UTC+2, InVino a scris:
Try /server irc2.sytes.net:6667 HAVE FUN!