I Love Romanian Women ! ! !

Jonathan Watson

Mar 23, 1995, 8:37:53 PM3/23/95
On ton tivi moga dan cara cara ti princi para moringo tan go

Romanian women are the most lovely things on the face of the earth. They
are Goddesses and I worship them for their grace and beauty. If God were
a woman she'd be a Romanian. If you are a Romanian woman and want me to
worship you, or if you want to dine on roast swan and fine wine with a
man who knows the truth about Romanian women e-mail me.

Gunar

Maria-Ruxandra Costescu

Mar 24, 1995, 12:22:51 AM3/24/95
ez05...@bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu (Jonathan Watson) writes:

>Romanian women are the most lovely things on the face of the earth. They
>are Goddesses and I worship them for their grace and beauty. If God were
>a woman she'd be a Romanian. If you are a Romanian woman and want me to
>worship you, or if you want to dine on roast swan and fine wine with a
>man who knows the truth about Romanian women e-mail me.

Dear Jonathan,
I really honestly hope you're joking. If you are, it's not particularly
funny and I don't see why it would be worth your while to post something
like this. If you're not (and I don't mean to be offensive), please get a
life.
Oh yeah, and this reminds me of something else I encountered in this
group a while ago. Somebody was asking what Romanian girls were like, and
all the answers posted sucked really bad. Some were supposedly making fun
of the question, but no one seemed to be actually annoyed by it. I was.
I didn't say anything 'cause I felt... how should I put this?... well,
scared. But go ahead and flame me if you wanna. I'll be happy to say
that I'm not afraid anymore....
Anyway, I hope everybody understands why a statement like the one quoted
above would bother me (or any "Romanian woman," for that matter).
So ba-bye for now,
Ruxandra.

ZODIAN ANDREI

Mar 24, 1995, 2:31:40 PM3/24/95
In article <3ktkvb$e...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,

Maria-Ruxandra Costescu <cost...@superdec.uni.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>ez05...@bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu (Jonathan Watson) writes:
>
>>Romanian women are the most lovely things on the face of the earth. They
>>are Goddesses and I worship them for their grace and beauty. If God were
>>a woman she'd be a Romanian. If you are a Romanian woman and want me to
>>worship you, or if you want to dine on roast swan and fine wine with a
>>man who knows the truth about Romanian women e-mail me.
>
>Dear Jonathan,
>I really honestly hope you're joking. If you are, it's not particularly
>funny and I don't see why it would be worth your while to post something
>like this. If you're not (and I don't mean to be offensive), please get a
>life.
>Oh yeah, and this reminds me of something else I encountered in this
>group a while ago. Somebody was asking what Romanian girls were like, and
>all the answers posted sucked really bad. Some were supposedly making fun
>of the question, but no one seemed to be actually annoyed by it. I was.
>I didn't say anything 'cause I felt... how should I put this?... well,
>scared. But go ahead and flame me if you wanna. I'll be happy to say
>that I'm not afraid anymore....

Some things are so annoying that you can only make fun of them... :)
I thought the responses were pretty good. Besides, the nerd who asked the
question was sincere in his stupidity. He wouldn't have understood
anyone's annoyance.

--
_ _ _ | Andrei Zodian | "In fact, nothing is
/_\ _ _ __| |_ _ ___(_) | University of Toronto | said that has not

Monica Rocha

Mar 25, 1995, 12:01:59 AM3/25/95
ZODIAN ANDREI (zod...@ecf.toronto.edu) wrote:
: In article <3ktkvb$e...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,

Dear Jonathan,
Your message was quite surprising. You seem to have a lot of knowledge
about the Romanian culture, given that you want a Romanian
girlfriend...and if I were Romanian, I would be proud of what you wrote.
Furthermore, I agree that Romanian girls are the most beautiful
creatures on this earth,and the most intelligent ( this is to satisfy
those enraged Romanian feminists) and I really do not undrestand the vehement

Monica