Antonio Guterres gay; his wife is bimT; they are compatible

David Dalton

May 15, 2021, 2:40:00 AM5/15/21
From my matchmaking ability, as I mentioned in March 2019
and confirmed again tonight, UN Secretary General
Antonio Guterres is gay, and was incompatible with
his first wife, which may have contributed to her early
death.

However tonight I determined that his second wife
Catarina Vaz Pinto is transgender bim (spiritually
bim in a female body) and they are thus optimally
sexually compatible.

I call on Antonio and Catarina to come out on the
occasion of The International Day Against
Homophobia and Transphobia, which is Monday
May 17, 2021.

"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)