How much pols were killed in Katin'?

igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
W.W.II.

Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
purposes.

If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.

I=P

WaRR

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98

igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<7185kd$jo2$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

1.How many Poles not how much pols
2 Polish with capital P not p
3.Go fuck yourself motherfucker

WaRR

Miecz - Sławomir

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98

igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin s time, that in Katin' were
> killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
> only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.

Poland and Germany signed a Geneva Treaty therefore
both sides agreed to respect rights of P.O.W.s bilateralely.
Polish P.O.W. were treated quiet respectfully by Germans.
Soviet Union did not sign any treaty and for that reason
did not respect any rights and also for the same reasons
Germans did not respect rights of Soviet P.O.W.s who
were as the first prisoners of K.L. Aushchwitz used in
the experiment with Zycklon-B. Remember jEW
These were not Jews, but Soviet P.O.W.s, most of
them Christians of Orthodox rite.
Almost all Soviet P.O.W.s imprisoned in K.L. Auschwitz
perished as well as almost all Polish P.O.W.s imprisoned by
Soviets were ordered to be killed by the ruling caste of
communists of Soviet Union.

> Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
> important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
> W.W.II.
>
> Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
> purposes.

jEW, I thought that this could be rather antisemitic Propaganda.

> If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.

jEW, you are always wrong.

> I=P

//
O<<<<M I E C Z>>>>>>>>>>>>
\\

T.N.Roman

...``Jestem Polakiem - wiec mam obowiazki polskie"

Roman Dmowski, "MYSLI NOWOCZESNEGO POLAKA"

............``I am a Pole, thus I have Polish responsibilities"...

Roman Dmowski, "Thoughts of A Modern Pole"

mailto:polr...@ix.netcom.com
http://www.netcom.com/~polradko/

RU8xx

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
Igal wrote:

>Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.

>Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
>important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>W.W.II.
>
>Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
>purposes.
>

>If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.

Igal,
I think you are wrong.
Find simply the basic information on the internet.
The first one I've find / http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/:

"Katyn Forest is a wooded area near Gneizdovo village, a short distance from
Smolensk in Russia where, in early 1940, the NKVD, on Stalin's orders shot and
buried over 4000 Polish service personnel that had been taken prisoner when the
Soviet Union invaded Poland in September 1939 in support of the Nazis.

In 1943 the Nazis exhumed the Polish dead and blamed the Soviets. In 1944,
having retaken the Katyn area from the Nazis, the Soviets exhumed the Polish
dead again and blamed the Nazis. The rest of the world took its usual sides in
such arguments.

In 1989, with the collapse of Soviet Power, Premier Gorbachev finally admitted
that the Soviet NKVD had executed the Poles, and confirmed two other burial
sites similar to the site at Katyn. Stalin's order of March 1940 to execute by
shooting some 25,700 Poles, including those found at the three sites, was also
disclosed with the collapse of Soviet Power. This particular slaughter of Poles
is often referred to as the "Katyn Massacre".

(...)

Pawel Jedrzejewski RU...@aol.com

Jerzy Pankiewicz

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
In soc.culture.polish WaRR <PaTr...@OjczYzNa.CoM> wrote:

: 1.How many Poles not how much pols

: 2 Polish with capital P not p
: 3.Go fuck yourself motherfucker

: WaRR

Chyba pierwszy raz zgadzam sie z WaRRem.

JP

John Walker

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
to igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com

igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
> killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
> only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
> Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
> important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
> W.W.II.
>
> Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
> purposes.
>
> If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.
>

> I=P

Igal, The Katyn massacre is not about a numbers game.
It is about murder, betrayal, and deception.

The Polish soldiers had been granted "amnesty" with the idea that
they would be released for military service as part of the Allied
forces during that period of time when the USSR was considered
a war ally.

Indeed, the massacre was the signal that the Russian leadership
could not be trusted and as a result the seeds for the cold war to
follow were planted in the Katyn Forest.

In memorium, I would like to point out that many of the Polish victims
were Polish intelligencia, including clergy, who were a liability to Stalin's
post war plans for the Communist take over of Poland. Thus, when WWII
ended, Poland was still an occupied country dominated by an evil empire.

- John Walker

Michel Couzijn

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:25:17 GMT, igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com
wrote:

>why Katin' is important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not
>significant number for W.W.II.

Dear Igal,

What would you say to someone who says that the Warsaw Ghetto
Uprising does not deserve to be commemorated, because the number
of Jews who died there is extremely small compared to the total number
of Jewish dead in WWII??

Michel Couzijn
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
In article <3637A5E4...@Narodowiec.org>, "Miecz says...

>igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
>> Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>> killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>> only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
>
>Poland and Germany signed a Geneva Treaty therefore
>both sides agreed to respect rights of P.O.W.s bilateralely.
>Polish P.O.W. were treated quiet respectfully by Germans.

This is a damned lie and you know it. Nazi Germany has broken the Geneva
Convention on innumerable accounts. Quite a lot of Polish officers has been
handed over to the Gestapo for "questioning", torture and death for alleged "war
crimes" during the Polish campaign. Nazi crimes against the Geneva convention -
such as executing not only Poles but also a number of British and American POW:s
who managed to escape and got captured - are widely known and well documented.
The "respect" did not stop Germans from beating, torturing and in some cases
killing Polish diplomats from the then Free City Gdansk.

The mind-boggling German atrocities against the Polish people (including Polish
POW:s) are well known. You can hardly fool anybody, Mr "Miecz". The funny side
of it is that you (and people like you), themselves Nazi-lovers, try to pose as
self-styled "Polish patriots". Well, if you are a "Polish patriot", then
Quisling was a Norwegian one.

J.M.

Wlodzimierz Godlowski

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
: Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin s time, that in Katin' were
: killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
: only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
: Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is

: important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
: W.W.II.
German and Poland sign Geneva treaty. In result it is not true that
German killed polish captured solders in death camps.
Russian not signed this treaty and German killed Rusian not Polish
Solders.
Together Rusian killed in KaTyN, Charkow Miednoye more than 10 000
polisch oficers from three camps Ostaszkow Starobielsk and Kozielsk
Katyn is nown becouse it was only one places found diuring second wold
world. Total number of Polish killd by Rusian in connection with II WW
is about 2 milions people.
Way Katyn was important - mostly becouse it was done during Soviet Union
alance with Hitler 9a lot of left people in the west dont want reember
about such aliance), becouse it was murder of war prisoner, becouse
was murder on presonal decision of Soviet Politbiuro
and becouse Soviet murder more educateed people in Poland to stoop
any possibility devest against Soviet domination (army officers - MD
professors of the University and other similar people)

: Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
: purposes.

If you aggre with such sentences " becouse diuring II WW was kiled 40
milion people so in comparision during Holocaust was killd not
significant number of Jude. LOOk like somebody spiking about Holocaust
try to flame pro Izrael propaganda for own political pruposes"? - Your
sentens is in fac the same.
Wlodzimierz Godlowski

: If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.

: I=P

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
In article <363b2b09....@news.xs4all.nl>, cou...@ilo.uva.nl says...

>On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:25:17 GMT, igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com
>wrote:
>
>>why Katin' is important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not
>>significant number for W.W.II.
>
>Dear Igal,
>
>What would you say to someone who says that the Warsaw Ghetto
>Uprising does not deserve to be commemorated, because the number
>of Jews who died there is extremely small compared to the total number
>of Jewish dead in WWII??

Sir,

you should put Your question to the numerous nationalists in this group, who
state similar opinions. Opinions such as claiming that even the pitifully small
amount of weapons granted to the Ghetto by the Polish Home Army was too much, as
the uprising had no chance of "military success" (this is a recently stated
opinion of a Mr Trela).

You could also put Your question to quite a number of, pardon my expression,
_historians_, who carefully omit any reference to armed Jewish resistance, in
order to preserve the stereotype of the Jew - a worthless coward unable to fight
.

Jerzy Malec

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98

Jerzy Pawlowski

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
In article <7185kd$jo2$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>
<igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

> If considering information is true, why Katin' is important for

> W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
> W.W.II.

Be careful with your opinions. Jean Marie LePen thought
that numbers in Holocaust were not significant, and now
he is in trouble.

--
"Imbéciles réveillez vous!"

Jerzy Pawlowski (j...@panix.com)

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
In article <719k01$hai$2...@info.cyf-kr.edu.pl>, Wlodzimierz says...

>igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>: Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>: killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>: only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
>: Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is

>: important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>: W.W.II.
>German and Poland sign Geneva treaty. In result it is not true that
>German killed polish captured solders in death camps.

This is a damned lie and you know it. Nazi Germany has broken the Geneva
Convention on innumerable occasions. Quite a lot of Polish officers has been

handed over to the Gestapo for "questioning", torture and death for alleged "war
crimes" during the Polish campaign. Nazi crimes against the Geneva convention -
such as executing not only Poles but also a number of British and American POW:s
who managed to escape and got captured - are widely known and well documented.
The "respect" did not stop Germans from beating, torturing and in some cases
killing Polish diplomats from the then Free City Gdansk.

The mind-boggling German atrocities against the Polish people (including Polish

POW:s) are well known. You can hardly fool anybody, Mr Godlowski.

Jerzy Malec

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
In article <7194ju$o1m$2...@sun1000.pwr.wroc.pl>, panki...@sun1000.pwr.wroc.pl
says...

Ee tam, Panie Pankiewicz. Jesli WarRRowi wolno konsekwentnie pisac "Zydzi" z
malej litery (vide znane moze Panu plakaty "zydzi wszy tyfus"), to Igalowi (albo
komus innemu) wolno z takiej samej litery rozpoczynac slowo "Polacy". Jesli nie
lubi Pan aby ktos ranil panska narodowa dume, to moze sie Pan zastanowic nad
faktem ze bardzo wielu panskich rodakow w tej grupie narusza n p moja narodowa
dume.

To chyba w panskiej ojczyznie wymyslono przyslowie "Jak Kuba Bogu, tak Bog
Kubie"?

To chyba jeden z narodowych wieszczow w panskim kraju, Panie Pankiewicz, uczyl
ze:

"Z tej opowiastki moral w tym sposobie:
Jak ty komu, tak on tobie."

"Jak ty komu, tak on tobie", Panie Pankiewicz.

J.M.

sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.

They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
the anti-Germans.

Why should you trust JEWS, and their interference in Polish affairs at
Oswiecim?

On 29 Oct 1998 00:26:43 GMT, ru...@aol.com (RU8xx) wrote:

>Igal wrote:
>
>>Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>>killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>>only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
>>Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
>>important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>>W.W.II.
>>

>>Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
>>purposes.
>>

>>If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.

RU8xx

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
>sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy wrote:

>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
>Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.
>
>They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
>the anti-Germans.
>
>Why should you trust JEWS, and their interference in Polish affairs at
>Oswiecim?

Bunch of lies!!!

And you know it, "sbjarnasson".

Pawel Jedrzejewski RU...@aol.com

Piotr Trela

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
jerz...@yahoo.com wrote [to Michel Couzijn]
: Sir,

: you should put Your question to the numerous nationalists in this group, who
: state similar opinions. Opinions such as claiming that even the pitifully small
: amount of weapons granted to the Ghetto by the Polish Home Army was too much, as
: the uprising had no chance of "military success" (this is a recently stated
: opinion of a Mr Trela).

For the readers of soc.culture.russia who could be unfamiliar with the
Polish language, and have to rely on the honesty of the quoting by
Mr Malec, let me, "Mr Trela", state my position on this matter in English.

In my opinion, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in 1943, did not have a chance
for the MILITARY success, but was only a SYMBOLIC gesture of defiance.

As a military success I'd consider if the Ghetto fighters managed to:

-liberate a part of the Warsaw Ghetto and defend themselves and the
civilian population against extermination UNTIL the Red Army arrived
(ca. year and a half later), or

- secure the beachheads on the left bank of the Vistula River to
facilitate the Red Army crossing of the river when it comes (again year
and a half later), or

- engage in a fight substantial forces of Wehrmacht, say a few
divisions, so they would be absent at some critical time at the front
so they absence would make or break a German offensive or a Russian
counter-offensive.

I don't see any chance of any of these, and therefore I don't see the
Uprising as an action, which might have a military success, but only as
a symbolic, heroic gesture of the people who refused to go quietly for the
slaughter and decided to rather die in a fight.

Should the Ghetto Uprising have a chance for a military success, it
would justify emptying (very scarce) stockpiles of weapons and ammunition
of the underground (the Home Army). However, since the only success it
could have was a symbolic gesture, so the arm supply was an equally
symbolic gesture.

As such, smuggling of even some guns and grenades (10% and 30%,
respectively, of the Warsaw's Home Army inventory, according to the
earlier discussion in scp, somehow not quoted here by Mr Malec)
across the occupied city, with the German police and army on high alert
(there is an armed uprising in the city, remember) and across the German
positions around the ghetto, would count for me as a symbolic support for
the heroic fight with no chance of the military success.

And the arms not smuggled to the ghetto and ultimately destroyed or
retaken by the Germans, did not lie idel, but were used in the Warsaw
Uprising in August/September 1944, which, at least in theory, did have
some chance of the success:

- many times more fighters participating,
- the Wehrmacht weakened by the Red Army and the Western Front
between 1943 and late 1944;
- the Red Army thousands meters away from the uprising (on the other
side of the Vistula River), not thousands kilometers away as in 1943.

In the military context, the Warsaw uprising at least had a chance of
a success, so from the MILITARY point of view it made sense to allocate
most of the arms toward the actions which had such a chance. The fact
that the Warsaw uprising was crushed in the end, was not as result of
military inevitability, but political decision of Stalin.

(Stalin halted the offensive of the Red Army and prevented the Polish
Army in the West from using the Red Army air-strips for supplying weapons
to Warsaw (so instead of a few minutes flight over a friendly territory,
Polish aircrafts had to dodge German flak and fighters when flying
Italy-Warsaw-Italy. By letting the Germans exterminate the uprising
(and some 200,000 of its inhabitants along the way), Stalin got
the nucleus of Polish independence and anti-communism, destroyed,
which made the subordination of Poland after the war that much easier.)

: Jerzy Malec

Piotr Trela

igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
( Sory for long post. I=P)

First, let's think about ammount of the victims:

from: http://www.powerup.com.au/~dominion/ff/h15.htm
“”Evidence found in the pockets of the victims --
such as diaries, unsent letters and Soviet newspapers -- and
forensic tests confirmed the date. In all, 4,143 bodies were
positively identified.””

So, pan RU8xx,pan Wlodzimierz Godlowski and pan Jerzy Pankiewicz
and others, we have proof ammount of the victims:

“”4,143 victims””

it is not 3000 as I wrote, but it is also not a 40 000 or 2 000 000 000
as wrote some other readers.

========================

Now, we can go to discussion about political aspects.
maybe another interesting fact, who found bodies of the victims:

<<On April 13, 1943, German radio reported the discovery in the
Katyn forests near Smolensk of mass graves containing the bodies
of Polish officers who the Germans said were killed by the
Soviets in the spring of 1940.>>

Bodies were found by German special forces, then the Polish
government-in-exile in London asked the
International Red Cross to investigate, the Soviet Union broke
diplomatic relations with the exiles and objected to any
investigation. Britain and the U.S. took the Soviet side in the
issue.

I think, that apperently happend because Lord Churchil and Mr. Rusvelt
were KGB/communists soviet jews.

Later, during the Nuremberg trial, the
Soviets accused the Germans of this crime. But cold war began and
On Dec. 22, 1952, the U.S. Congress, following an investigation by its Select
Committee on the Katyn Forest Massacre, unanimously ruled that it
was the Soviets who were guilty.

Since World War II the Katyn massacre slipped into near-oblivion,
except in Poland. But it has resurfaced as a result of a joint
declaration by Mikhail Gorbachev (great traitor of the USSR and west lackey
only) and Polish leader Gen. Wojciech Jaruzelski in April 21, 1987. The
two agreed that ``blank spots'' is Soviet-Polish relations would be
removed. Although the Soviets committed many crimes against the Poles
during and after World War II, Katyn remains high on the agenda, and the
joint Soviet-Polish commission of historians has addressed it. The Polish
side has no doubt who is guilty (who like former occupant), but the Soviets
keep repeating the old claim to have ``no evidence to the contrary'' in their
archives. The issue remains deadlocked. Meanwhile, the Katyn cemetery has
been opened to the public -- and the Germans are still blamed for the
crime (poor German Nazis - they never killed any one civilian or military
unarmed Pols in WWII, hey Miecz - Sławomir and motherfacker Warr - am I wrong
? ). However, the Soviets have claimed about 500 Soviet POWs perished with
the Polish officers (but who is worry about it, Soviet loose Cold War and we
do not belive them). Since the end of the Second World War many facts and
many legends have been built up surrounding the events or even "non-events"
of that international conflict. Many stories which originated through the
official and unofficial propaganda channels have become a part of the popular
history of the war. From the time of the war itself, many of the propaganda
claims which circulated widely were questioned by official sources. Since the
late 1940's, revisionist historians have attempted to bring our official
history into accord with the facts. I do not like Stalin regime, but in Katyn
story last word was not wrote yet.

Documents:

KATYN FOREST MASSACRE

THE CLAIM:
Nuremberg Document 054-USSR. Report by a Special
Soviet Commission, 24 January 1944, concerning the
shooting of Polish officer prisoners of war in the forest of
Katyn. The executions had been carried out in autumn 1941
by the German "Staff of the Construction Battalion 537". In
spring 1943 the Germans, by blackmailing witnesses into
giving false evidence and by other means, had tried to make
it appear that the Soviet NKVD was responsible for the
shooting of the 11,000 victims.

(as I proofbefore only 4,143 bodies were found and all were
positively identified. I=P)

THE REVISIONS:

"This committee unanimously finds... that the Soviet NKVD
committed the mass murders of the Polish officers and
intellectual leaders in the Katyn Forest... there has not
been... even any remote circumstantial evidence presented
that could indict any other nation in this international crime.
It is an established fact that approximately 15,000 Polish
prisoners were interned in three Soviet camps: Kozielsk,
Starobielsk, and Ostashkov in the winter of 1939-40. With
the exception of 400 prisoners, these men have not been
heard from... since the spring of 1940...."
===
U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee to
Investigate the Facts, The Katyn Forest Massacre:
Final Report. Issued 22 December 1952.

( I can belive that from Stalin camps “these men have not been
heard from... since the spring of 1940....", 20 000 000 000 were killed in
GULAG, but not because they were Pols, Jews or Russin - no, because they were
HUMANs and Stalin do not like HUMANs)

In all cases innocent victims are unforgetable, but we have to know what kind
of games politics play. Now Poland like German and do not like Russian, what
the time will be after 40 years???

WaRR

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98

jerz...@yahoo.com wrote in message <719rr3$m...@edrn.newsguy.com>...

To wypad do izraela z malej i. Niektore kraje i ich obywatele nie zasluguja
na pisownie z duzej litery. Jezeli masz swoja zydowska "dume" zraniona to
spadaj na s.c.j. Dam ci jeszcze kopa na rozped.

WaRR

LDenterint

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: How much pols were killed in Katin'?
>From: jerz...@yahoo.com
>Date: Thu, Oct 29, 1998 08:50 EST

a pisz pan, panie Malec; Polacy z malej litery, wyglada na to, ze panski kolega
z ZSRR, odwazniejszy, lub realizuje panskie marzenia. Prosze spojrzec, to moze
wywolac orgazm; polska, polacy, polaczek, polaczatko, polaczateczko,
polaczuszek itd. Zadowolony pan i skad ta pewnosc, ze analfabeta z ZSRR, czyta
i rozumie kazdy list WARRa,

POLAK ODRZANSKI

Mariusz Milik

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
On Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:38:19 -0800, "WaRR" <PaTr...@OjczYzNa.CoM>
wrote:

(snip...)

>To wypad do izraela z malej i. Niektore kraje i ich obywatele nie zasluguja
>na pisownie z duzej litery. Jezeli masz swoja zydowska "dume" zraniona to
>spadaj na s.c.j. Dam ci jeszcze kopa na rozped.
>
>WaRR

Wszystkie kraje i ich obywatele zasluguja za pisanie z duzej litery.
To jest gramatyka a nie zas polityka. Praw gramatyki pan nie zmienisz,
nie badz pan rura i nie pekaj pan.
A z tym kopaniem to tez ostroznie, mozna sobie nozke zwichnac,
szczegolnie jesli nozka nie przyzwyczajona.

serdecznosci i usciski

-mariusz

Mariusz Milik

"We take different roads to ascend the wooded mountain,
but each of us will appreciate the moon when we reach the top."
Okinawan folk song

Miecz - Sławomir

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

John Walker wrote:

> igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin s time, that in Katin' were
> > killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
> > only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
> > Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
> > important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
> > W.W.II.
> >
> > Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
> > purposes.
> >
> > If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.
> >

> > I=P
> >

> Igal, The Katyn massacre is not about a numbers game.
> It is about murder, betrayal, and deception.

No way Mr. John! Soviet Union was never considered
as a Poland's ally before the WW II therefore that matter
was about Geneva Convention that was not signed by
Soviet Union and for that reason not only Polish officers
and soldiers perished but also German officers and
soldiers and Soviet officers and soldiers as well that were
not considered by Germans as VIP like son of Stalin or
general Vlasov.

> The Polish soldiers had been granted "amnesty" with the idea that
> they would be released for military service as part of the Allied
> forces during that period of time when the USSR was considered
> a war ally.

Polish officers were killed in 1940 before war between
Soviet Union broke out and "amnesty" was granted
as a result of Sikorski - Stalin agreement.

> Indeed, the massacre was the signal that the Russian leadership
> could not be trusted and as a result the seeds for the cold war to
> follow were planted in the Katyn Forest.

This massacre is also a good example
how much was worth a clique of colonels
that ruled in Poland as a result of May 1926
coupe d' etat and its both pro-British and
pro-German while anti-Czechoslovakian
and very unreasonable anti-Soviet policy.

> In memorium, I would like to point out that many of the Polish victims
> were Polish intelligencia, including clergy, who were a liability to Stalin's
> post war plans for the Communist take over of Poland. Thus, when WWII
> ended, Poland was still an occupied country dominated by an evil empire.

Now Lord was changed.
NATO before the door.
Time to pay respect did come.

--

//
O<<<<M I E C Z>>>>>>>>>>>>

T.N.Roman

...``Jestem Polakiem - wiec mam obowiazki polskie"

Roman Dmowski, "MYSLI NOWOCZESNEGO POLAKA"

...............``I am a Pole, thus I have Polish responsibilities"...

Miecz - Sławomir

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

J. Malec wrote:

> In article <3637A5E4...@Narodowiec.org>, "Miecz says...
> >

> >igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >
> >> Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin s time, that in Katin' were
> >> killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
> >> only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
> >

> >Poland and Germany signed a Geneva Treaty therefore
> >both sides agreed to respect rights of P.O.W.s bilateralely.
> >Polish P.O.W. were treated quiet respectfully by Germans.
>

> This is a damned lie and you know it.

I haven't written that Polish P.O.W.s were
treated very respectfully but quiet. It makes
a quiet good distinction.

> Nazi Germany has broken the Geneva Convention on

> innumerable accounts. Quite a lot of Polish officers has

> been handed over to the Gestapo for "questioning", torture
> and death for alleged "war crimes" during the Polish campaign.

That was true but not general rule like in case of P.O.W.'s
officers who were killed by NKVD and I am surprised that
Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs that is now under almost
total Jewish control in Poland has done nothing to explain
these cases which are still pending. This Ministry instead
has been trying to cover everything what would be a testimony
against present Political Correct dogma of Polish - German
friendship. Whatever give public one solid account of these
"innumerable accounts".

> Nazi crimes against the Geneva convention - such as
> executing not only Poles but also a number of British
> and American POW:s who managed to escape and got
> captured - are widely known and well documented.

If you claim that there were instances of such behavior
I am not able to disagree with your point of view but
how will you explain, Mr. Malec that famous Polish
Nationalist that could be considered as an anti Germanist,
Jedrzej Giertych tried to escape nine times from his
officer P.O.W.s' camps and survived ?
Had been captured by Soviets he would never survived
but he accidentally took an assignment as a Polish Navy
officer in Hel naval base near Gdansk instead of his
original post in Pinsk (present Belorussia). There is interested
story written by him in his memoirs about meeting with
Stalin's son in the officers' camp before he was killed
by NKVD while in German custody.

> The "respect" did not stop Germans from beating,
> torturing and in some cases killing Polish diplomats
> from the then Free City Gdansk.

Did these diplomats take arms in September of 1939 ?
If they took then action of Germans might be justified
because Geneva Convention forbade civilians to fight
with enemy. For that reason partisans were not considered
as regular soldiers but rebels and shot on the spot
accordingly.

> The mind-boggling German atrocities against the Polish people (including

> Polish POW:s) are well known. You can hardly fool anybody, Mr "Miecz".

There were always abuses and now you are trying
to prove that only Germans committed them and
and you are trying to make false impression that
Germans were exceptional but this is not true and
you know very well that crimes were not only committed
by communists but also by democratic states such U.S.
I can be dead wrong and you have never heard about
a book "Eye for eye" written by your countryman
John Sack or other accounts of such homicides.

> The funny side of it is that you (and people like you),
> themselves Nazi-lovers, try to pose as self-styled
> "Polish patriots".

I thought that Jews, not Polish Nationalists are behind
this scheme with a present so fashionable Polish-German
friendship and you know very well that I am against
this false policy. Am I wrong ?;--)))

> Well, if you are a "Polish patriot", then
> Quisling was a Norwegian one.

And Rumkowski, Chairman of Lodz
Ghetto was a Jewish one and
of course Herbert Hupka half Jewish
half German, former Wehrmacht officer
who is a present activist of German
movement which aim is to take away
from Poland a Polish-Slavonic land that
was reclaimed from Germany after the
WW II by Poland ;--)))

> J.M.

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
In article <c96_1.2292$Bi1.25...@clnws01.we.mediaone.net>, "WaRR" says...

>To wypad do izraela z malej i. Niektore kraje i ich obywatele nie zasluguja
>na pisownie z duzej litery. Jezeli masz swoja zydowska "dume" zraniona to
>spadaj na s.c.j. Dam ci jeszcze kopa na rozped.

Ja juz nie mieszkam w Polsce od trzydziestu lat, panie WaRR. Wypedzic kogos do
Izraela dwukrotnie to rzecz raczej niewykonalna. Co do tego "kopa", to ogranicze
sie do stwierdzenia ze w gebie jestes Pan wyjatkowo mocny. Prawdziwy wirtualny
Rambo.

J.M.

Jerzy Pankiewicz

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

: jerz...@yahoo.com wrote in message <719rr3$m...@edrn.newsguy.com>...
: >In article <7194ju$o1m$2...@sun1000.pwr.wroc.pl>,

A wiec Igal nie odpowiada za pisanie glupot,
bo WaRR pisze glupoty?
Idac dalej - jezeli Niemcy zabili moja ciocie, to mam
prawo zabijac Niemcow?

Mysle ze pare narodow wymyslilo wile rzeczy
zanim Polacy je wymyslili. Np. Zydzi wymyslili
"oko za oko, zab za zab" (a moze odpisali od
jakichs Babilonczykow).

JP

jerz...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
In article <71c0ca$kbt$2...@sun1000.pwr.wroc.pl>, panki...@sun1000.pwr.wroc.pl
says...

>A wiec Igal nie odpowiada za pisanie glupot,
>bo WaRR pisze glupoty?

WaRR nir pisze "glupot". Wolanie "Do gazu" to nie jest glupota, Panie
Pankiewicz. "Do gazu" - to jest bardzo konkretna propozycja. Panskie proby aby
ja batatelizowac za pomoca okreslenia "glupoty" nie sa zbytnio przekonywujace.

Igal to rzeczwiscie duren (yes Igal sweetie, it it You we're discussing, we have
just agreed, once more, that you are a schmuck). Roznica miedzy nieszkodliwym (i
raczej nieobrazliwym) durniem a morderca in spe jest jednak dosyc wyrazna. Jak
Igal zacznie nawolywac aby posylac "do gazu" tych ktorych nie lubi, to dopiero
wtedy zajdzie zasada "oko za oko".

J.M.

sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.

They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
the anti-Germans.

Why should you trust JEWS, and their interference in Polish affairs at
Oswiecim?

On 29 Oct 1998 00:26:43 GMT, ru...@aol.com (RU8xx) wrote:

>Igal wrote:
>
>>Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>>killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>>only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.

>>Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
>>important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>>W.W.II.
>>
>>Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
>>purposes.
>>
>>If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.

Wieslaw Paslawski

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
As I know the Russians kiled about 18000 Polish officers
and soulders.

regards

Wieslaw

Michel Couzijn <cou...@ilo.uva.nl> wrote in message
363b2b09....@news.xs4all.nl...

>On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:25:17 GMT, igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com
>wrote:
>

>>why Katin' is important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not
>>significant number for W.W.II.
>

>Dear Igal,
>
>What would you say to someone who says that the Warsaw Ghetto
>Uprising does not deserve to be commemorated, because the number
>of Jews who died there is extremely small compared to the total number
>of Jewish dead in WWII??

Pyzol

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

jerz...@yahoo.com wrote in message <71c6vc$p...@edrn.newsguy.com>...

Zasada "oko za oko", ja raz juz tu wspominalam a pan Jedrzejewski wyjasnil
sprawe blizej, NIE BYL spowodowana tym, co jej sie przypisuje dzisiaj -
msciwoscia. Wrecz przeciwnie - miala na ceklu z r o w n a n i e ludzi
wobec prawa: powstala w czasach, gdzie oko jednego ( np. niewolnika)
stanowilo cos znacznie mniej cennego niz oko kogos innego ( np. jego
wlasciciela).

Oczywiscie, juz od dawna utrwalilo sie, ze "oko za oko" nawoluje do zemsty,
ale dobrze byloby abysmy wbili sobie do glowy, ze nie zemsta byla i n t e n
c j a tego fragmentu Starego Testamentu.

Tak jak nie wojny religijne i pogarde wiodaca do zbrodni, mial na mysli
Chrystus polecajac krzewic swoja nauke z zapewnieniem, ze kto jej z a u f a
zostanie zbawiony. Zbyt wielu ludzi zaczelo sie tak "troszczyc", ze
pozwolilo sobie na odstepowanie od tej nauki dla "wyzszego celu" nawracania
innych.

Innym przykladem deformacji slow Chrystusa jest stawianie kapiacych
przepychem kosciolow - a on wyraznie powiedzial, ze jego k o s c i o l
jest tam, gdzie dwoch - trzech zbierze sie w jego imieniu.

Najprosciej jest, przy watopliwosciach "co kto mial na mysli" prowadzacych
do karygodnych uproszczen lub wrecz deformacji mysli przewodniej, posilkowac
sie Dekalogiem jako glowna wytyczna przy interpretacji. Interpretacja, ktora
n a r u s z a ktores z przykazan - na pewno jest niewlaciwa. Jezeli
Dekalog mowi "Nie zabijaj", interpretacja "oko za oko zab za zab" jako
nawolywanie do krwawej zemsty - sama objawia sie jako bez sensu.

Katarzyna Makowska

Katarzyna Makowska

Pyzol

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<71au6u$ilv$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>( Sory for long post. I=P)
>

>In all cases innocent victims are unforgetable, but we have to know what
kind
>of games politics play. Now Poland like German and do not like Russian,
what
>the time will be after 40 years???

Czy pisze pan po angielsku poniewaz nie zna pan polskiego? Zaden autor, dla
ktorego angielski jest jezykiem ojczystym nie napisalby "Rusvelt', to nie
typing mistake.

Katyn jest dla Polakow s y m b o le m wszystkich niewinnych ofiar
stalinizmu, zamordowanych za to, ze mogli komunizmowi zagrozic - jeszcze
zanim realna walka z komunizmem i jego aktywnymi oredownikami w Polsce sie
zaczela. Dlatego ta liczba ofiar moze siegac i 2 milionow - mniej wiecej
tyle ofiar polskich ( scisle mowiac - polskich obywateli) Sowieci
wymordowali. Jak zginely poszczegolne ofiary - nie wiemy i do konca sie nie
dowiemy ( stalinisci nie prowadzili tak metodycznych zapisow jak
hitlerowcy), czesc polskich zolnierzy prawdopodobnie wywieziono na morza na
polnocy i zatopiono na barkach. O nich TEZ pamieta sie w Katyniu.

Podobnie Oswiecim - nie jest tylko i wylacznie symbolem tych Zydow ktorzy
tam zgineli ale WSZYSTKICH, ktorzy zgineli w Zagladzie a duza czesc zginela
w innych obozach, zanim przystapiono do wykorzystywania komor gazowych,
duszono spalinami w samochodach, rozstrzeliwano w egzekucjach.

Tak jak Polacy nia maja watpliwosci co znaczy "Katyn", Zydzi rozumieja
"Oswiecim".

Uwaga, ze Polacy polubili Niemcow zas nienawidza Rosjan jest po prostu
glupia - Polacy z a w s z e, jeszcze w czasach zaborow, odrozniali wladze
rosyjska od przecietnego obywatela Imperium, tak jak dzis - nienawidzac
nie za darmo przeciez!) wladzy s o w i e c k i e j, potrafia zrozumiec i
wspolczuc Rosjanom i innym narodowosciom, ktore od niej ucierpialy. Jezeli
pan o tym nie wie, to lepiej w ogole nie zabierac na ten temat glosu: nawet
ewidentnie antypolski Dostojewski jest w Polsce czytany i szanowany,
kultura rosyjska - ta pozbawiona emocji polityczno-imperialnych - jest
znana, bliska i podziwiana przez wiekszosc (!) swiadomie z niej
korzystasjacyh (!) Polakow.

Podobnie Polacy doceniaja kulture niemiecka i nie u t o z s a m i a j a
jej z calego dorobku z hitleryzmem. Dziwi to pana? Bo mnie nie.

Katarzyna Makowska

Miecz - Sławomir

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98

P. K. napisala:

> igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
> <71au6u$ilv$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> >( Sory for long post. I=P)
> >

> > (...).

> Podobnie Oswiecim - nie jest tylko i wylacznie symbolem tych Zydow ktorzy
> tam zgineli ale WSZYSTKICH, ktorzy zgineli w Zagladzie a duza czesc zginela
> w innych obozach, zanim przystapiono do wykorzystywania komor gazowych,
> duszono spalinami w samochodach, rozstrzeliwano w egzekucjach.
>
> Tak jak Polacy nia maja watpliwosci co znaczy "Katyn", Zydzi rozumieja
> "Oswiecim".

Uvazayemaya Pani Katarina, ya vam xochy skazat'
chto nielzja peresilat v russkoy newsroup
stat'ij w katorih naxoditsya solovo "Zyd", potomy
chto y nas eta obichnoye solovo, a v Rocuyi teper',
ochen' oskorobitelnoye solovo u mozhete stat'
"anticemutkom".
Nada ucnolzovat' drygoye solova na ten primier
Ewrej ili Izraelita kak uzhe xochete pisat no
polskomy yaziky.

--

//
O<<<<M I E C Z>>>>>>>>>>>>

ascii

``Smart questions to stupid answers &
smart answers to stupid questions".

mailto:polr...@ix.netcom.com
http://www.netcom.com/~polradko/

IRC: #POLSKA, #Narodowiec, #BialaSila.

sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.

They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
the anti-Germans.

Why should you trust JEWS, and their interference in Polish affairs at
Oswiecim?

On 29 Oct 1998 00:26:43 GMT, ru...@aol.com (RU8xx) wrote:

>Igal wrote:
>
>>Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>>killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>>only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.

>>Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is

>>important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>>W.W.II.

Jacob

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:09:48 -0500, "Miecz - Sławomir" <Kra...@Narodowiec.org> wrote:

>Uvazayemaya Pani Katarina, ya vam xochy skazat'
>chto nielzja peresilat v russkoy newsroup
>stat'ij w katorih naxoditsya solovo "Zyd", potomy
>chto y nas eta obichnoye solovo, a v Rocuyi teper',
>ochen' oskorobitelnoye solovo u mozhete stat'
>"anticemutkom".
>Nada ucnolzovat' drygoye solova na ten primier
>Ewrej ili Izraelita kak uzhe xochete pisat no
>polskomy yaziky.

Jak widze, pan Miroslaw "Miecz" zna zydowski jezyk.

jakub

Wlodzimierz Godlowski

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
jerz...@yahoo.com wrote:
: In article <719k01$hai$2...@info.cyf-kr.edu.pl>, Wlodzimierz says...
:>

:>igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
:>: Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin s time, that in Katin' were
:>: killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
:>: only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
:>: Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
:>: important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
:>: W.W.II.
:>German and Poland sign Geneva treaty. In result it is not true that
:>German killed polish captured solders in death camps.

: This is a damned lie and you know it. Nazi Germany has broken the Geneva
: Convention on innumerable occasions. Quite a lot of Polish officers has been

: handed over to the Gestapo for "questioning", torture and death for alleged "war
: crimes" during the Polish campaign.

It is different - war law was wery restricted and of cours polish people
was send to death for alleged participations during Polish campain.
Of course that also happend some criminals of the German Army in the "fild
of battal" but is not true that Germent take polish solders to the Death
camps. Only one exception was that german go to the death camp polish
solders if they tray escaped - that problem was wery complicated from the
point of wiew of international low (I do not discus it in that moment).
But was not an mass arested and killing polish solders by germens (like
Katyn by Soviets).
Polish officer was of course arreewstet if Germen think that They work in
Polish Undegraund - but it was legal (also sentence to death such people).
My relatives polish military oficcers was arrested by Germans but becouse
they work in the undegraund.

Nazi crimes against the Geneva convention -
: such as executing not only Poles but also a number of British and American POW:s
: who managed to escape and got captured - are widely known and well documented.

Of course that all countres participatin in II WW broken Geneva Treaty -
And a lot of Germans was sentence to death for broken Geneva Treaty (after
second WW).
I is also known that all countres participating in II WW broken
Genewa Treaty. I even
know also that according Polish Military Low some polish people was
sentence to death becouse killing Germen war prisoners. Also Americen and
British sometimes kill Germens war Prisoners what is well known from the
the documents - BUT SYTUATION IN KATYN WAS WERY DIFFERENT - NOT OCASIONALY
WAR CRIMINALS BUT AN MASS MURDERR THE WAR PRISONERS ON THE DECISION OS
SOVIET POLITBIURO - DO YOU NOT SEEN THE DIFFERENCES.
: The "respect" did not stop Germans from beating, torturing and in some cases

: killing Polish diplomats from the then Free City Gdansk.

: The mind-boggling German atrocities against the Polish people (including Polish
: POW:s) are well known. You can hardly fool anybody, Mr Godlowski.

ACTIONS AGAINS POLISH PEOPLE (AND UNDEGROUND) IT IS OF COURSE WELL KNOWN-
GERMANS KILLING ABOUT 3 MILION OF POLISH CITIZEN OF JUDISH ORGIN AND ABOUT
1.5 MILION OTHER POLISH CITIZEN. BUT DISCUSION WAS ON DIFFERENT POINT -
WHAY KATYN IS IMPORTANT. AND IF GERMENS DOING THE SAME CRIMINALS (AS IT
WAS DONE IN KATYN) - GERMENS DOING A LOT OF CRIMINALS IN POLAND AND YOU
KNOW ABOUT IT MR MALEC - BUT NOT LIKE KATYN.

: Jerzy Malec
wLODZIMIERZ gODLOWSKI

Wlodzimierz Godlowski

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
igal_pe...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
: ( Sory for long post. I=P)

: First, let's think about ammount of the victims:

: from: http://www.powerup.com.au/~dominion/ff/h15.htm
: Evidence found in the pockets of the victims --
: such as diaries, unsent letters and Soviet newspapers -- and
: forensic tests confirmed the date. In all, 4,143 bodies were
: positively identified.

: So, pan RU8xx,pan Wlodzimierz Godlowski and pan Jerzy Pankiewicz
: and others, we have proof ammount of the victims:

: 4,143 victims

: it is not 3000 as I wrote, but it is also not a 40 000 or 2 000 000 000
: as wrote some other readers.

more then 10 000 was total number of killing from Kozielsk (only people
from that camp was killd in Katyn) Starobielsk and Ostaszkow (on the one
decision of the soviet politbiuro.
2 000 000 not 2 000 000 000 it is total number of Polish Citizen Polish
and Judaic origin murder by Sowiet in conection with II WW.
You should know abut it.
: ========================

: Now, we can go to discussion about political aspects.
: maybe another interesting fact, who found bodies of the victims:

: <<On April 13, 1943, German radio reported the discovery in the
: Katyn forests near Smolensk of mass graves containing the bodies
: of Polish officers who the Germans said were killed by the
: Soviets in the spring of 1940.>>

Of course that Germans use it in his propaganda. They was not so stiupid
not do it.

: Bodies were found by German special forces, then the Polish

: government-in-exile in London asked the
: International Red Cross to investigate, the Soviet Union broke
: diplomatic relations with the exiles and objected to any
: investigation. Britain and the U.S. took the Soviet side in the
: issue.

: I think, that apperently happend because Lord Churchil and Mr. Rusvelt
: were KGB/communists soviet jews.

????? Are you joking?
Churchil and Poosvelt was aliant of Stalin and do not want make him angry.
Thats enough

: Later, during the Nuremberg trial, the

: Soviets accused the Germans of this crime. But cold war began and
: On Dec. 22, 1952, the U.S. Congress, following an investigation by its Select
: Committee on the Katyn Forest Massacre, unanimously ruled that it
: was the Soviets who were guilty.

Not only U.S. Congres say that Katyn was done for Soviet. Also for example
International Medical Comision from non - participation country.
In Norymberga on the Soviet demand German was prosecute for Katyn but
Norymberga Court do not say that German was gilty for Katyn even Soviet
participated in the Court.
: Since World War II the Katyn massacre slipped into near-oblivion,

: except in Poland. But it has resurfaced as a result of a joint
: declaration by Mikhail Gorbachev (great traitor of the USSR and west lackey
: only) and Polish leader Gen. Wojciech Jaruzelski in April 21, 1987. The
: two agreed that ``blank spots'' is Soviet-Polish relations would be
: removed.

But Gorbahov was not agrre that Katyn was done by Soviet. Even now a lot
of Soviet oficials not agree that Katyn was done by SDoviet

Although the Soviets committed many crimes against the Poles
: during and after World War II, Katyn remains high on the agenda, and the
: joint Soviet-Polish commission of historians has addressed it. The Polish
: side has no doubt who is guilty (who like former occupant), but the Soviets
: keep repeating the old claim to have ``no evidence to the contrary'' in their
: archives. The issue remains deadlocked. Meanwhile, the Katyn cemetery has
: been opened to the public -- and the Germans are still blamed for the
: crime (poor German Nazis - they never killed any one civilian or military
: unarmed Pols in WWII, hey Miecz - Sławomir and motherfacker Warr - am I wrong
: ? ). However, the Soviets have claimed about 500 Soviet POWs perished with
: the Polish officers (but who is worry about it, Soviet loose Cold War and we
: do not belive them).

Nearly all my family was morder by Soviet (and a have documents that it
was done by Soviet) and I have a lot of friend like me. It is a lot of
documents that Soviet killed a lot of
Polish People.

Since the end of the Second World War many facts and
: many legends have been built up surrounding the events or even "non-events"
: of that international conflict. Many stories which originated through the
: official and unofficial propaganda channels have become a part of the popular
: history of the war. From the time of the war itself, many of the propaganda
: claims which circulated widely were questioned by official sources. Since the
: late 1940's, revisionist historians have attempted to bring our official
: history into accord with the facts. I do not like Stalin regime, but in Katyn
: story last word was not wrote yet.

It is lie like that "it was only fee Jeavs killed diurin holocaust.
In Poland You could be prosecute for it.
My Grand Father was murde in Katyn and I am very interested in the
subject of Katyn.

: Documents:

: KATYN FOREST MASSACRE

: THE CLAIM:
: Nuremberg Document 054-USSR. Report by a Special
: Soviet Commission, 24 January 1944, concerning the
: shooting of Polish officer prisoners of war in the forest of
: Katyn. The executions had been carried out in autumn 1941
: by the German "Staff of the Construction Battalion 537". In
: spring 1943 the Germans, by blackmailing witnesses into
: giving false evidence and by other means, had tried to make
: it appear that the Soviet NKVD was responsible for the
: shooting of the 11,000 victims.

It is a lot of provement that it is lie (even documents Soviet Politbiuro-
used by Russian Supreme Court durin proces for delegalization of the
Comunist Pary after Janayew take over. That documents was also publish in
Poland (and as I know in the west too).

: (as I proofbefore only 4,143 bodies were found and all were
: positively identified. I=P)

: THE REVISIONS:

: "This committee unanimously finds... that the Soviet NKVD
: committed the mass murders of the Polish officers and
: intellectual leaders in the Katyn Forest... there has not
: been... even any remote circumstantial evidence presented
: that could indict any other nation in this international crime.
: It is an established fact that approximately 15,000 Polish
: prisoners were interned in three Soviet camps: Kozielsk,
: Starobielsk, and Ostashkov in the winter of 1939-40. With
: the exception of 400 prisoners, these men have not been
: heard from... since the spring of 1940...."
: ===
: U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee to
: Investigate the Facts, The Katyn Forest Massacre:
: Final Report. Issued 22 December 1952.

: ( I can belive that from Stalin camps these men have not been
: heard from... since the spring of 1940....", 20 000 000 000 were killed in
: GULAG, but not because they were Pols, Jews or Russin - no, because they were
: HUMANs and Stalin do not like HUMANs)

According Mr Chruszczow Report Stalin was killed 60 000 000 milion of
people (including meny Jews) partialy becous he give represion agains
human but often becouse thay murder people becouse of nationality
(aspecialy
Polish, Ukrainien, Czeczenien )

: In all cases innocent victims are unforgetable, but we have to know what kind

: of games politics play. Now Poland like German and do not like Russian, what
: the time will be after 40 years???

I like Rusian as people and have Russian friends (and Germent friends
also) but it is a different that even in that moment german vwas danger
for Poland. Morower Germen was mostly prosecuted for his criminals
Russian not.

: I=P

: http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Wlodzimierz Godlowski

sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.

They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
the anti-Germans.

Why should you trust JEWS, and their interference in Polish affairs at
Oswiecim?

On 29 Oct 1998 00:26:43 GMT, ru...@aol.com (RU8xx) wrote:

>Igal wrote:
>
>>Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>>killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>>only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
>>Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
>>important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>>W.W.II.
>>

>>Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
>>purposes.
>>
>>If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.
>
>Igal,
>I think you are wrong.
>Find simply the basic information on the internet.
>The first one I've find / http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/:
>
>"Katyn Forest is a wooded area near Gneizdovo village, a short distance from
>Smolensk in Russia where, in early 1940, the NKVD, on Stalin's orders shot and
>buried over 4000 Polish service personnel that had been taken prisoner when the
>Soviet Union invaded Poland in September 1939 in support of the Nazis.
>
>In 1943 the Nazis exhumed the Polish dead and blamed the Soviets. In 1944,
>having retaken the Katyn area from the Nazis, the Soviets exhumed the Polish
>dead again and blamed the Nazis. The rest of the world took its usual sides in
>such arguments.
>
>In 1989, with the collapse of Soviet Power, Premier Gorbachev finally admitted
>that the Soviet NKVD had executed the Poles, and confirmed two other burial
>sites similar to the site at Katyn. Stalin's order of March 1940 to execute by
>shooting some 25,700 Poles, including those found at the three sites, was also
>disclosed with the collapse of Soviet Power. This particular slaughter of Poles
>is often referred to as the "Katyn Massacre".
>
>(...)

> Pawel Jedrzejewski RU...@aol.com

On 31 Oct 1998 16:30:03 GMT, Wlodzimierz Godlowski

Michel Couzijn

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
On 29 Oct 1998 03:07:26 -0800, jerz...@yahoo.com wrote:

>you should put Your question to the numerous nationalists in this group (...)

>You could also put Your question to quite a number of, pardon my expression,
>_historians_

But I HAVE put my question to Igal, because I replied to him. Up until
now, Igal has refrained from answering my question.

Other people, including nationalists and historians, are free to
respond, as usual.

sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

Nov 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/4/98
On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:23:38 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

sbjar...@zhid.orgy

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:40:16 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

sbjar...@zhid.orgy

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

sbjar...@zhid.orgy

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

sbjar...@zhid.orgy

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98

sbjar...@zhid.orgy

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
On Sun, 01 Nov 1998 03:10:56 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

sbjar...@zhid.orgy

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
wrote:

>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB

KenS...@zhid.oz.org

Nov 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/24/98
On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:23:38 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

KenS...@zhid.oz.org

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:40:16 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

KenS...@zhid.oz.org

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:23:38 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

coh...@kammer.com

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:40:16 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

coh...@kammer.com

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98

kad...@kammer.com

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98

>> Pawel Jedrzejewski RU...@aol.com

koy...@nazikor.orgy

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
On 24 Dec 1998 21:21:32 GMT, inter...@grosvenor.net wrote:

Jews forging articles, as usual, wanted wo repeat the records from
history, about the JEWS/KGB and their murders of the Polish officers
at Katyn:

>(...)

> Pawel Jedrzejewski RU...@aol.com

> ------------------. UseNet alt.revisionism,can.general,qc.general,
> mtl.general. Subject: "OyVey Concerned About Quebec JEWS,"
> Date: Sep 27, 1996, Message-ID:
> Pine.A32.3.91.960927...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
>

> ------------------. UseNet ns.general. Subject: "SYNAGOGUE CANTOR
> CONVICTED OF KIDDIE PORN IN HALIFAX!!!!," January 7, 1997.
>
> ------------------. UseNet: ont.general,qc.general,mtl.general.
> Subject: "SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997.
>
> ------------------. UseNet soc.culture.lebanon,alt.revisionism.
> Subject: "SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997
>
> ------------------. UseNet alt.culture.saudi,alt.illuminati. Subject:
> "SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997
>
> ------------------. UseNet: soc.culture.arabic,soc.culture.german,
> soc.culture.quebec. Subject: "SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN
> CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997

koy...@nazikor.org

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
wrote:

>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB

koy...@nazikor.org

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98

koy...@nazikor.org

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98

el...@nazikor.nizkook.org

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98

ma...@alahram.net

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98

ma...@alahram.net

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:02:20 +0100, "Buraq" <kaj...@friko7.onet.pl>
wrote:

>Omerta.... To chyba TY powinienes wystrzegac sie tego zlowieszczego wyrazu.

> Pawel Jedrzejewski RU...@aol.com

ma...@alahram.com

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
wrote:

>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB

ma...@alahram.com

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

ma...@alahram.com

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

stp...@roma.org

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99

chor...@poccia.com

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99

sbarne...@zhid.fags.org

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99

Lou Dierick

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

sbarne...@zhid.fags.org wrote in message
<36a54d2...@news.sprint.ca>...

>On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:40:16 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy
>wrote:
>
>>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
>>Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.
>>
>>They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
>>the anti-Germans.
>> I thougt Rusians, where allies to Germany until they where attacked by
them in 1941. Katyn was the work of thr Russians before that. By my
knowledge it was mainly the officers that were killed. The Polish soldiers
had to come over Odessa to North-Afrika. Part of them eventually liberated
us in Flanders, many of them stayed with us, they could not go home. We
still thank them.
Luke. Mova polska ies trudna

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/:

>>>"Katyn Forest is a wooded area near Gneizdovo village, a short distance
from
>>>Smolensk in Russia where, in early 1940, the NKVD, on Stalin's orders
shot and
>>>buried over 4000 Poles

siko...@warzawa.88.net

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99
wrote:

>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
>Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.
>
>They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of
>the anti-Germans.
>

>Why should you trust JEWS, and their interference in Polish affairs at
>Oswiecim?
>

>On 29 Oct 1998 00:26:43 GMT, ru...@aol.com (RU8xx) wrote:
>
>>Igal wrote:
>>
>>>Recently, I have found in one book about Stalin’s time, that in Katin' were
>>>killed about 3000 polish solders and officers. As I remember German killed
>>>only in 1940 not less then 40 000 polish captured solders in death camps.
>>>Ratio is 1:10 (or more). If considering information is true, why Katin' is
>>>important for W.W.II? 3000 solders and officers is not significant number for
>>>W.W.II.
>>>
>>>Look like somebody try to flame anti-Russian propaganda for own political
>>>purposes.
>>>
>>>If I am wrong - please explain me reasonable.
>>
>>Igal,
>>I think you are wrong.
>>Find simply the basic information on the internet.

>>The first one I've find / http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/:

>>"Katyn Forest is a wooded area near Gneizdovo village, a short distance from
>>Smolensk in Russia where, in early 1940, the NKVD, on Stalin's orders shot and

siko...@warzawa.88.net

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99

Luc Dierick

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99
Russians were at that time in 1940, the allies to the Germans. They attacked
the Sovjets only in 1941. This is not to consider as anti-Russian nor
anti-Jewish propaganda, this is what I mean to be the truth, as I have it
controled by the stories of Polish soldiers that had been POW in Russia, and
liberated us in Flanders in 1944.( I am proud to have been fighting with
them under General Mazcek)
Luke.

They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of the
anti-Germans....

scheis...@pamyat.nozhid.org

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
wrote:

>25,700 Polish soldiers were murdered at KATYN by the JEW-led KGB
>Soviets, not 3,000 which the Jew apologists claim.
>

>They were murdered at a time when the Soviets were supposed allies of

>>disclosed with the collapse of Soviet Power. This particular slaughter of Poles

hun...@zhid.faggot.oz

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99

dmic...@hotbot.com

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
In article <36ce3470...@news.sprint.ca>,

hun...@zhid.faggot.oz wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:40:16 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

As Mike Muth has said so well:

If we could convert cluelessness to electricity, you would be a national
asset.

Articulate, on-topic posts are welcome. Please take your spam
elsewhere.

To find out more about Mr. Grosvenor, try this web site:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/g/grosvenor.william/background-gruber

For those of you who are really tired of seeing the Grosvenor nonsense
(and my replies), I will follow this convention.

Each time I reply to a Grosvenor message, I will change the subject to
begin with the words "More Grosvenor Crap". In order to avoid seeing my
replies to his stuff without killing the ability to read my real
contributions to this news group, simply set your kill file to kill any
messages which being with the three words cited.

You are invited to do the same re-naming when responding to Mr.
Grosvenor.

Unfortunately, Mr. Grosvenor will not be so obliging as to make
killfiles effective. Of course you could complain to ab...@sprint.ca.
Although they appear to be reluctant to sever any account or take lesser
actions against people violating Canadian law (at least some of Mr.
Grosvenor's posts appear to me to be possibly in violation of the hate
crimes law), enough complaints may have a result.

A better bet: Send your complaints to POSTM...@SPRINT.CA, and
ask them to forward them to their legal department for consideration, since
Grosvenor's articles violate Sprint's own Terms of Service.

Mr. Grosvenor's admirers can contact him at: inter...@grosvenor.net,
a real, honest-to-gosh email address (unlike the headers he uses).

kenm...@zhid.faggot.lies

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:40:16 GMT, sbjarn...@nazikor.zhid.orgy

jgr...@zhid.fags.lies