BREAKING NEWS — N.A.T.O. CLASSIFIED INFO. OBTAINED — WAR WITH RUSSIA

Ras Tafarian

Dec 17, 2021, 10:08:03 PM12/17/21

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/subscribers-only-classified-info-obtained-war

World
RELEASED PUBLICLY -- Classified Info Obtained - War
World NewsDesk 16 December 2021 Hits: 26295

THIS STORY WAS PREVIOUSLY RESTRICTED TO SUBSCRIBERS ONLY. IT IS NOW OPEN TO
THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Earlier this week, I came into possession of
Information from a former colleague during my years handling National
Security Intelligence with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force. I began
quietly efforting to verify that information. I apparently struck a nerve.
This morning, two government helicopters buzzed my house about five times on
fly-by's at less than 500 feet altitude.

The information given to me was no big deal based on its content, the
movement of tanks, but what it PROVES is a gigantic deal. It now appears
that actual, kinetic, war, with Russia, will commence very soon. Perhaps
before Christmas.

The information that follows should not be shared with the general public so
as not to cause a panic. It is made available to subscribers to this site
because THEY make this endeavor possible. As such, they get information
that the general public does not, so that THEY can take action to protect
themselves and their families as best they can given the severity of this
information. We've got REAL trouble coming. Fast.

Details as follows . . .

(PREVIOUSLY SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)

On December 10, Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs publicly made
statements to NATO about Russia's security concerns. (Story HERE)

The Russians wanted cast Iron assurances from United States that Ukraine
will never, ever, be admitted in to NATO.

Also Georgia.

The Russians believe it is going too far. And say they will be forced to to
act if their demands are rejected.

About eight hours later, they were rebuffed by Stoltenberg at NATO who
answered them flatly with "no." NATO will not meet Russia's security
demands.

Three days later, the Russian Foreign Ministry sent a re-issued version of
those same demands to NATO, only this time, they contained a Date-Certain.
If Russia's security demands were NOT agreed to by a date-certain, Russia
would address those concerns using military force.

Russia sent this re-issuance via Hand-Delivery, by Russian Government
Diplomatic Staff. The document copies were hand-delivered to all NATO
primary Executives, such as Biden at the White House and Boris Johnson at
#10 Downing Street; all delivered by hand, by Russian Diplomatic staff.

Today, NATO's Jen Stoltenberg issued a formal reply to Russia on behalf of
all NATO Members. "Russia's demand for security assurances from NATO, and
other demands, are rejected."

Stoltenberg just confirmed that Ukraine and Georgia will be admitted in to
NATO in the near future.

Now, the information the government found out that I obtained, and does not
want me revealing:

Already, military assets are being moved in to place as I write this.

US is deploying F-15s in to Romania.

Aircraft Carrier Strike Group on the move through the Mediterranean.

US/NATO Troops are being moved in to eastern Europe.

Three weeks ago, very, VERY, quietly, the US began loading M1A1 and M1A2
Abrams Tanks onto Roll-On Roll-Off (RO-RO) vessels in the United States. It
took about a week for the first of those ships to transit to Greece. Upon
arrival, the tanks were unloaded.

In the past two weeks, the United States has sent slightly more than 1,000
M1A1 or A2 Abrams tanks to southeastern Europe.

They also sent between 35,000 and 45,000 U.S. Troops in the same time
period.

Prior to these tanks and troops arriving, the U.S. has the equivalent of ONE
armored division in all of Europe.

As of today, they have enough for THREE Armored divisions, or, in the
alternative, TWO armored Divisions and two or three Infantry Divisions.

Tomorrow, the Pentagon will begin AIRLIFTING weapons to Ukraine.

So Russia's effort to avoid a conflict by diplomatic negotiation of their
security concerns has been flatly and deliberately rejected.

The West clearly wants war and, it looks today, they're going to get what
they want.

Here's the problem: If NATO enters any conflict between Russia and Ukraine,
then ALL NATO COUNTRIES will immediately become legitimate targets for
Russia to attack. That includes us here in the United States.

Given the fact that Russia now has hypersonic missiles which the US cannot
defend against, things won't go so well for us here.

YOU have precious little time to top-off preps to keep yourself and your
family safe, warm, dry, and fed.

IF YOU DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS YESTERDAY BECAUSE YOU ARE **NOT** A
SUBSCRIBER, CONSIDER THIS: Folks who support this web site and radio show
with ONE DOLLAR A WEEK, got the info before you. A full day before you.
They got a jump on getting their preps topped-off. They had an advantage.
You did not.

YOU can have the same advantage for a Buck a week. It's chump change that
you won't even miss. But it means the world to the existence and growth of
this web site.

It takes $2500 to $4600 per month (on average) to keep this web site on the
net. Having it available gets you information important to your future and
the safety of your family. Isn't that worth a buck a week? Subscribe HERE

UPDATE ON SITUATION:
Russia Orders Two Strategic (Nuclear) Missile Complexes to "Combat Duty";
Closes Northern Sea Route in Arctic Over NATO Activities (Click Here)