Need Help - Follow-up

HatAlNasr

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

This is a follow-up on the story I posted earlier on the US Citizen banned
from exiting Gaza by the Israeli's last month.:
Assalamu alaikum
At 10pm, July 5th 1996, Ibrahim Dremali set out from his family home in
Gaza to the Rafah border once again, in order to attempt passage into
Egypt. Thanks to Allah, your prayers, calls, letters, and support, he is
now on his way to Egypt and should be arriving in Cairo 2 hours from the
time of this posting. From there we hope he should not have any problem
returning to the United States from a diplomatic standpoint. However, I
would like to ask one more favor. Al-Italia Airlines has been less than
understanding of Ibrahim's plight and has been refusing to transfer his
ticket return to the US from Tel Aviv to Egypt without buying a new ticket
- even to change the date for Tel Aviv they were asking severe penalties.
In view of the situation, there is obviously no money for either one.
Please call Al-Italia and ask him to transfer his ticket without penalty
so that he may leave from Cairo, Egypt to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale ,Florida
as a gesture of good will. He already has a paid ticket from Tel Aviv.
The number for Al-Italia is 1-800-223-5730. His name on the Ticket is
Ibrahim Dremali (maybe an initial "A").
Once again, thank you and Jazakum Allahu khairan.
W'salam,
your sister in Islam
LM Ha