Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that MichaelE **does** have Monkeypox today (11/26/23 ..

Loose Cannon

Nov 26, 2023, 1:16:25 AM11/26/23
Thr first order of business for Ejercito is he needs to contact all
his sexual partners from the Queen Mary parking lot immediately, so
that they may be tested. This will prove to be a major task,
considering how many men Ejercito has been with and that most of those
were anonymous pick-ups. His next order of business is to rid himself
of that Quack

https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: **********
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:

FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.

CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN

Nov 26, 2023, 1:50:22 PM11/26/23
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 01:16:21 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
Yup.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

It sure, was.

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler

Nov 26, 2023, 2:33:36 PM11/26/23
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 18:50:21 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>