Re: It's REAL DUMB ainlungual gook jewlover Ejershito Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN

Nov 29, 2023, 2:16:58 PM11/29/23
On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:38:17 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 18:22:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Relationships between a man and a woman are heterosexual BY DEFINITION.
>>
>> 'Relationships' between a Human (WHITE) and a subhuman (gook, jew,
>> grik, nigra etc) are bestial BY DEFINITION.
> We go by normal definitions.
>

>>> Some men have slant eyes.
>>
>> Only subhumans like you have slant eyes.
> There is nothing subhuman about slant eyes.

We WHITE people make the definitions; you subhumans abide by them.

>>> Some women have slant eyes.
>>
>> As above.
> There is nothing subhuman about slant eyes.

There certainly is....they indicate inferior subhuman Asiatic DNA like
yours.

>>> Yes, there was a Holocaust. It was proven in the International
>>> Military Tribunal!
>>
>> No, there WAS no 'holocaust'®™. The so-called 'evidence' was based on
>> fabricated jew lies.
>>
>> "There's no business like shoah business."
>> - Abba Eban né Solomon (1915-2002), former foreign affairs minister of
>> 'Israeel'
>>
> The Shoah business was suspended in 1945.

Far from it. It continues to make shitloads of money for the jews to
this day!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler

Nov 29, 2023, 3:36:32 PM11/29/23
On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:16:56 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

>> There is nothing subhuman about slant eyes.
>
> We WHITE people make the definitions; you subhumans abide by them.

WHITE people, like ALL decent people, keep pissing and shitting over
neo-nazi scum like you, pedophilic dreckserb Razovic!

>> There is nothing subhuman about slant eyes.
>
> There certainly is....they indicate inferior subhuman Asiatic DNA like
> yours.

Stop projecting your OWN overt subhumanity onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

>>> "There's no business like shoah business."
>>> - Abba Eban né Solomon (1915-2002), former foreign affairs minister of
>>> 'Israeel'
>>>
>> The Shoah business was suspended in 1945.
>
> Far from it. It continues to make shitloads of money for the jews to
> this day!

Abba Eban never said anything like that, you psychopathic pathological LIAR!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?