Jacob popthrough has been applied

David Dalton

Apr 13, 2023, 9:56:05 PM4/13/23
The Jacob popthrough has just been applied.

The Jesus and Moses ones won't be applied for a while yet.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/And when you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home" (R.R.)

David Dalton

Apr 14, 2023, 3:58:12 PM4/14/23
In article <dalton-70E809....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> The Jacob popthrough has just been applied.
>
> The Jesus and Moses ones won't be applied for a while yet.

The Jesus and Mary Magdalene popthrough
was applied at 5:22 p.m.

I'm not sure if warning signs for criminals are on yet,
but there should be charisma modulation and read
access for those with appropriate abilities and
to some extent by common sense/intuition for others.

David Dalton

Apr 14, 2023, 4:02:35 PM4/14/23
In article <dalton-D01C29....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-70E809....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > The Jacob popthrough has just been applied.
> >
> > The Jesus and Moses ones won't be applied for a while yet.
>
> The Jesus and Mary Magdalene popthrough
> was applied at 5:22 p.m.

(1952 UTC April 14, 2023)

David Dalton

Apr 14, 2023, 10:41:04 PM4/14/23
> The Jacob popthrough has just been applied.
>
> The Jesus and Moses ones won't be applied for a while yet.

The Moses popthrough was just applied.

David Dalton

Apr 15, 2023, 8:46:49 AM4/15/23
In article <dalton-62F61F....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-70E809....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > The Jacob popthrough has just been applied.
> >
> > The Jesus and Moses ones won't be applied for a while yet.
>
> The Moses popthrough was just applied.

The popthrough of a Sufi avatar type has also been
applied.

I think there were also some Arab pagan avatar types
in the last 12,000 years (the period I am considering)
including Aladdin, plus Zoroaster, but I think that
Mohammed was not an avatar type but a
Founder/Guru/Missionary/Prophet type, as
were Nanak and Baha'u'llah and Abraham and Paul.

But these Founder types will have change access
to the healing circle prescriptions and will be
able to "rubber stamp" individual healing circle
prescriptionss, and that "rubber stamping" when it
is done can be read by those with confession divination
ability, including many imams (if they cannot ordain
other imams) and some mullahs.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)