Jacob's Blessings to the tribes updated

David Dalton

Apr 21, 2023, 3:11:03 AM4/21/23
As part of my global new age onset magickal workings, I
am doing what I call popthroughs of similar workings
of past avatar types and devi types, both human and
cetacean, of the last 12,000 years.

The order of the popthroughs is first the recent 40 of
the last 602 years that were still on to some extent,
followed by the largest original surface area (humpback
whales of about 4000 years ago, number 41) to the smallest
original surface area (Nile river dolphins, number 3582).

For more background on my popthroughs see the threads
"Tsangyang Gyatso's workings supplanted"
on talk.religion.buddhism and
"Jesus popthrough has been applied"
on alt.religion.christian
(though the Jesus popthrough, number 1171 in the
sequence, will not be applied for a while yet).

Of interest to these groups, the human avatar type
with the third largest original surface area for humans
was Jacob His (and Rachel's?) popthrough
is number 65 in the sequence and it was applied
at about 0640 UTC April 21, 2023.

I am not sure if consequences are on yet, but there
should be read access, and I think at least charisma
modulation should be on. If consequences are not
fully on yet they will come on in my post-popthroughs
update, which should occur by the night of Earth Day.

"Many a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons, Though I
am still enjoying earth, Thou moon of moons and of blessings!" (Scot trad)

David Dalton

May 7, 2023, 7:36:44 AM5/7/23
In article <dalton-044621....@news.eternal-september.org>,
OK, it didn't work before, but the Jacob popthrough
was just applied.

"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me/I will walk into
the fire until its heat doesn't burn me/And I will feed the fire" (S. McL.)

David Dalton

May 18, 2023, 2:24:23 AM5/18/23
On May 7, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-87E18C....@news.eternal-september.org>):
I tried again, and the Jacob (and Rachel?) popthrough was
applied at 0618 UTC/GMT May 18, 2023, and was the
fourth largest original region volume.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)