Soaring antisemitism in US started with UN bashing Israel, envoy says

Susan Cohen

Nov 25, 2023, 4:05:51 PM11/25/23
FIRST ON FOX: JERUSALEM — Israel’s Special Envoy for Combating
Antisemitism Michal Cotler-Wunsh told Fox News Digital in a
wide-ranging interview about the world’s oldest hatred that the modern
proliferation of antisemitism in the U.S. has its origins in an
anti-Israel United Nations resolution from 1975.

"We have to understand that the U.S. is experiencing such massive
growth in antisemitism, and we see not only the antisemitism that
fueled the atrocities of 10/7, but those that actually fueled the
the streets and online. It is part of a decade’s-long process," said
Cotler-Wunsh.

The Israeli envoy said, "The world before 10/7 and the world after it,
like 9/11, cannot continue as if nothing happened."
The terrorist movement Hamas’ mass murder of 1,200 people on Oct. 7 in
southern Israel is widely viewed as the Jewish state’s version of the
9/11 terrorist attacks in the United States.

Cotler-Wunsh took the United Nations to task for passing an
antisemitic resolution in 1975 that equated the founding philosophy of
Israel — Zionism — with racism. The infamous "Zionism is a form of
racism and racial discrimination" resolution was revoked in 1991.

She said, "I would say the strain of antisemitism that is
anti-Zionism, the negation of Israel's very right to exist across
North America … began with the 1975 Zionism is racism resolution.
Soviet propaganda passed at the U.N. has become mainstream across
North American campuses in the name of progress."

She continued, "The U.N. bears tremendous responsibility. And if I
would add to that, the post-atrocities of 10/7, the fact that no U.N.
body has condemned unequivocally not the rape, not the bludgeoning,
not the mutilation, not the abduction of thousands of civilians,
undermining its own mandate."

When asked what can be done to fight the mushrooming forces of
antisemitism, Cotler-Wunsh said, "The only way to begin to identify
and combat it is, of course, to define it. And we have the
International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition, a
working definition that is the result of a long democratic process."

According to the Israeli envoy, the IHRA definition identifies "The
dehumanization, the delegitimization and the double standards applied
again" to Israel.

<continue reading>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/soaring-antisemitism-in-us-started-with-un-bashing-israel-envoy-says/ar-AA1kvhgv?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=c229d6fee0934aec83bfc241b6a473ed&ei=20

The truth is soaring antisemitism started when jews came to America.
It doesn't take long for that jew behavior to begin and hence starts
antisemitism. Perhaps the gooks and niggers tolerate them but humans
(White people) have different values and do not condone their
deviance.

Peeler

Nov 25, 2023, 4:20:03 PM11/25/23
On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:05:50 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his mistress Susan Cohen, whined again:

> The truth is soaring antisemitism started when jews came to America.
> It doesn't take long for that jew behavior to begin and hence starts
> antisemitism. Perhaps the gooks and niggers tolerate them but humans
> (White people) have different values and do not condone their
> deviance.

The truth is that anti-Semitism, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and is
the resort of mental, emotional and sexual cripples who can't cope in an
intelligent manner with their own personal shortcomings and handicaps. You
are the prototype of such a miserable individual, Loose Sphincter!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Michael Ejercito

Nov 29, 2023, 1:36:07 PM11/29/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:05:50 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his mistress Susan Cohen, whined again:
>

>> The truth is soaring antisemitism started when jews came to America.
>> It doesn't take long for that jew behavior to begin and hence starts
>> antisemitism. Perhaps the gooks and niggers tolerate them but humans
>> (White people) have different values and do not condone their
>> deviance.
>
> The truth is that anti-Semitism, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and is
> the resort of mental, emotional and sexual cripples who can't cope in an
> intelligent manner with their own personal shortcomings and handicaps. You
> are the prototype of such a miserable individual, Loose Sphincter!

https://aish.com/84684087/

The profound message that Jews bear to humanity has gained such
widespread acceptance that people tend to take it for granted. Yet the
ideas which originated at Sinai have literally changed the world.

Few people give much thought anymore to the source of the basic
moral underpinnings of Western society. Concepts such as basic human
rights, the notion that the sick and the elderly should be cared for –
not murdered or left to die – and the idea of society assisting the poor
and disadvantaged, all seem to "come naturally" nowadays.

In short, Jewish concepts have civilized the world.

Any serious student of history who has gained some awareness of what
world standards were like before the Jews came along can easily
recognize the enormous impact that Judaism has had.

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN

Nov 29, 2023, 2:15:27 PM11/29/23
On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:36:04 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):

WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
{{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!

> https://aish.com/84684087/

A jew website. Dismissed!

> In short, Jewish concepts have civilized the world.

Right...Harvey Weensteen, Jeffrey Epsteen, Voody Allen, Alan
Doishovitz, Ghishlaine Maxvell....have all done their part!

> Any serious student of history who has gained some awareness of what
>world standards were like before the Jews came along can easily
>recognize the enormous impact that Judaism has had.

Any really serious student of history can easily recognise that
subhuman jews are, and have always been, a scourge on Human society.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Peeler

Nov 29, 2023, 3:36:30 PM11/29/23
On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:15:25 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL

> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The pathetic TRUTH about you neo-nazi scum restored:

>> > The truth is that anti-Semitism, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, was and is
>> > the resort of mental, emotional and sexual cripples who can't cope in an
>> > intelligent manner with their own personal shortcomings and handicaps. You
>> > are the prototype of such a miserable individual, Loose Sphincter!
>> >
>> https://aish.com/84684087/
>
> A jew website. Dismissed!

It's a chance for you to LEARN something, retard!

>> In short, Jewish concepts have civilized the world.
>
> Right...Harvey Weensteen, Jeffrey Epsteen, Voody Allen, Alan
> Doishovitz, Ghishlaine Maxvell....have all done their part!

Every single one of them standing way above you, serb peasant!

>> Any serious student of history who has gained some awareness of what
>>world standards were like before the Jews came along can easily
>>recognize the enormous impact that Judaism has had.
>
> Any really serious student of history can easily recognise that
> subhuman jews are, and have always been, a scourge on Human society.

You keep projecting your OWN subhumanity onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and normally evolved unlike you, you psychopathic sexually
crippled perv!

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is

Michael Ejercito

Nov 30, 2023, 1:30:46 PM11/30/23
On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:15:28 AM UTC-8, Spamming/forging
jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:36:04 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
> >Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
>
> > https://aish.com/84684087/
>
> A jew website. Dismissed!
Better than Stormfront.

> > In short, Jewish concepts have civilized the world.
> Right...Harvey Weensteen, Jeffrey Epsteen, Voody Allen, Alan
> Doishovitz, Ghishlaine Maxvell....have all done their part!
Not to mention Jeff Jacoby and Ben Shapiro.

> > Any serious student of history who has gained some awareness of what
> >world standards were like before the Jews came along can easily
> >recognize the enormous impact that Judaism has had.
> Any really serious student of history can easily recognise that
> subhuman jews are, and have always been, a scourge on Human society.
They are a scourge against you and your fellow dreckvolk!

Michael

Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells

Nov 30, 2023, 2:29:39 PM11/30/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:30:31 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:15:28?AM UTC-8, Spamming/forging
>jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:36:04 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> > <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
> >
> > WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> > first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> > {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
> >
> > Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> > kick in the bum!
> >
> > <fluhs grik skata>
> >
> > PHEW!
> >
> > > https://aish.com/84684087/
> >
> > A jew website. Dismissed!
> Better than Stormfront.

aish.com is full of jew lies....Stormfront presents the TRUTH! You
can't recognise it because you're EXEMPT from the truth!

> > > In short, Jewish concepts have civilized the world.
> > Right...Harvey Weensteen, Jeffrey Epsteen, Voody Allen, Alan
> > Doishovitz, Ghishlaine Maxvell....have all done their part!
> Not to mention Jeff Jacoby and Ben Shapiro.

Two more sleazy worthless jews.

> > > Any serious student of history who has gained some awareness of what
> > >world standards were like before the Jews came along can easily
> > >recognize the enormous impact that Judaism has had.
> > Any really serious student of history can easily recognise that
> > subhuman jews are, and have always been, a scourge on Human society.
> They are a scourge against you and your fellow dreckvolk!

They are a scourge against EVERYONE. No WONDER they keep getting
purged, pogromed, discriminated against, persecuted, massacred.
expelled, ethnically cleansed,inquisitioned,'holocausted'®™ and
intifada'd. And it will CONTINUE until the end of all time:
Matthew 25:27

Peeler

Nov 30, 2023, 3:07:51 PM11/30/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 19:29:36 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Disgusted at Tunbridge
Wells", farted again:

> aish.com is full of jew lies....Stormfront presents the TRUTH! You
> can't recognise it because you're EXEMPT from the truth!

Pedo swine Razovic, your master Michael keeps TEACHING you the TRUTH!

>>> Right...Harvey Weensteen, Jeffrey Epsteen, Voody Allen, Alan
>>> Doishovitz, Ghishlaine Maxvell....have all done their part!
>> Not to mention Jeff Jacoby and Ben Shapiro.
>
> Two more sleazy worthless jews.

Yet two more Jewish personalities who stand way above you and who, like all
decent people do, keep pissing and shitting all over you!

>> They are a scourge against you and your fellow dreckvolk!
>
> They are a scourge against EVERYONE. No WONDER they keep getting
> purged, pogromed, discriminated against, persecuted, massacred.
> expelled, ethnically cleansed,inquisitioned,'holocausted'®™ and
> intifada'd.

And it always turns out it is the SCUM of humanity (like the Hamas recently
proved) who tries to get rid of them.

> And it will CONTINUE until the end of all time:
> Matthew 25:27

Only ONE lonely fucker in the Bible said that, Retardovic, you illiterate
pedophilic Catholic neo-nazi swine! LOL

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Loose Cannon

Nov 30, 2023, 4:32:18 PM11/30/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 19:29:36 +0000, Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells
<disg...@tunbridge.wells.uk> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:30:31 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
><MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:15:28?AM UTC-8, Spamming/forging
>>jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN wrote:

>> > WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
>> > first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
>> > {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>> >
>> > Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>> > kick in the bum!
>> >
>> > <fluhs grik skata>
>> >
>> > PHEW!

>> > A jew website. Dismissed!
>> Better than Stormfront.

The National Enquirer is a more reliable source than a jew website.
The jews are well known for their bullshit stories.

>aish.com is full of jew lies....Stormfront presents the TRUTH! You
>can't recognise it because you're EXEMPT from the truth!

>> > Right...Harvey Weensteen, Jeffrey Epsteen, Voody Allen, Alan
>> > Doishovitz, Ghishlaine Maxvell....have all done their part!
>> Not to mention Jeff Jacoby and Ben Shapiro.
>
>Two more sleazy worthless jews.

Did he think you'd be impressed by those two plagiarizing turds?
LOL!!!

Wars, poverty, disease. That is what the jew has brought to humanity

>> > Any really serious student of history can easily recognise that
>> > subhuman jews are, and have always been, a scourge on Human society.
>> They are a scourge against you and your fellow dreckvolk!
>
>They are a scourge against EVERYONE. No WONDER they keep getting
>purged, pogromed, discriminated against, persecuted, massacred.
>expelled, ethnically cleansed,inquisitioned,'holocausted'®™ and
>intifada'd. And it will CONTINUE until the end of all time:
>Matthew 25:27

They may finally be getting the message. They're canceling some jew
events.

"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Peeler

Nov 30, 2023, 4:49:56 PM11/30/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:32:14 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> The National Enquirer is a more reliable source than a jew website.
> The jews are well known for their bullshit stories.

Spreading them SOOO wide for your pedophilic serbian pimp again, Loose
Sphincter! LOL

<FLUSH rest of your usual disgusting gay devotion unread>

Spamming/forging jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN

Nov 30, 2023, 4:52:57 PM11/30/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:32:14 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 19:29:36 +0000, Disgusted at Tunbridge Wells
><disg...@tunbridge.wells.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:30:31 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>><MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> Better than Stormfront.
>
>The National Enquirer is a more reliable source than a jew website.
>The jews are well known for their bullshit stories.

Yup.

>>aish.com is full of jew lies....Stormfront presents the TRUTH! You
>>can't recognise it because you're EXEMPT from the truth!

>>> Not to mention Jeff Jacoby and Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>Two more sleazy worthless jews.
>
>Did he think you'd be impressed by those two plagiarizing turds?
>LOL!!!

Indeed.

>Wars, poverty, disease. That is what the jew has brought to humanity

They sure, have.

>>> They are a scourge against you and your fellow dreckvolk!
>>
>>They are a scourge against EVERYONE. No WONDER they keep getting
>>purged, pogromed, discriminated against, persecuted, massacred.
>>expelled, ethnically cleansed,inquisitioned,'holocausted'®™ and
>>intifada'd. And it will CONTINUE until the end of all time:
>>Matthew 25:27
>
>They may finally be getting the message. They're canceling some jew
>events.

Beyond, debate.

>"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
>bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
>head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
>Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
>filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
>terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
>lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
>
>~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Yup.

Indeed.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

He sure, did.

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

Peeler

Nov 30, 2023, 5:30:56 PM11/30/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 21:52:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Spamming/forging jew
paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!