Anti-White Matrix trilogy by Jewish Wachowski Brothers

Sep 16, 2008, 8:44:35 PM9/16/08
Anti-White Matrix trilogy by Jewish Wachowski Brothers
Posted August 16, 2008
Racially mixed spawn Keanu Reeves is Jesus like hero in this Hollywood made
cult movie, his name in the movie is Neo and his mission is save city called
Zion located in sewer with 95% non-White citizens. Neo is the One, who will
destroy racist white judicial system that is supposedly only illusion
created by racist computers that like to wear black clothes and white skin
in their animations!
Only way to find out that whole world is actually illusion created by racist
computers is to take a pill from a black guy and see the real world! Of
course in real world where our bodies are just slaves of racist judicial
system, black guy and his multicultural thugs must actually take Neo's body
off of this racist system, so computers won't get his energy. Whole
philosophy behind this movie is based on Bishop Berkeley's idea that only
things that we see really exists and when you turn your head then those
things disappear, therefore nothing is for sure, or maybe it could be
argument for solipsism. But the real agenda behind whole movie trilogy is
easy to spot as soon as you see big noses behind the curtains.

Jews behind this movie don't really care about what if the world really was
just our imagination, but it also gives faces to bad and good people. We can
clearly see that all good people are non-Whites, White women and Jews, while
all bad people are White men. This is plot here, Jews want secretly
disseminate seeds of their ideals, their idea is to tell people that White
people and their System is bad, while non-White multicultural drug feeding
criminal gang is actually good side. And this movie is aimed to White
people, so they would start to loath themselves and free themselves from
this racist judicial System.

People are going to say, it's just a movie, enjoy it and don't see Jews
everywhere. If this is not biased movie and only entertainment, then der
Ewige Juden is also just another unbiased movie about Jews. We even are
presented black woman who is God like creature who will know the future,
while non-White Keaunu (who is acting to be White for White audience and for
non-White audience he is presenting ethnic minorities), so hopefully people
have enjoyed this just another Jewish anti-White movie!

neo

Sep 19, 2008, 5:19:44 PM9/19/08
V wrote:
> Anti-White Matrix trilogy by Jewish Wachowski Brothers
> Posted August 16, 2008
> Racially mixed spawn Keanu Reeves is Jesus like hero in this Hollywood made
> cult movie, his name in the movie is Neo and his mission is save city called
> Zion located in sewer with 95% non-White citizens.

Where from you got this ratio? And Zion is NOT located in sewer.

>Neo is the One, who will
> destroy racist white judicial system that is supposedly only illusion
> created by racist computers that like to wear black clothes and white skin
> in their animations!

Aim of Neo was not to destroy any white judicial system. His aim was
to free mankind from matrix.

> Only way to find out that whole world is actually illusion created by racist
> computers is to take a pill from a black guy and see the real world!

Trinity and other people who brought Neo to Morpheus were white.

> Of
> course in real world where our bodies are just slaves of racist judicial
> system, black guy and his multicultural thugs must actually take Neo's body
> off of this racist system, so computers won't get his energy. Whole
> philosophy behind this movie is based on Bishop Berkeley's idea that only
> things that we see really exists and when you turn your head then those
> things disappear, therefore nothing is for sure, or maybe it could be
> argument for solipsism. But the real agenda behind whole movie trilogy is
> easy to spot as soon as you see big noses behind the curtains.
>
> Jews behind this movie don't really care about what if the world really was
> just our imagination, but it also gives faces to bad and good people. We can
> clearly see that all good people are non-Whites, White women and Jews, while
> all bad people are White men.

Rant.

> This is plot here, Jews want secretly
> disseminate seeds of their ideals, their idea is to tell people that White
> people and their System is bad, while non-White multicultural drug feeding
> criminal gang is actually good side. And this movie is aimed to White
> people, so they would start to loath themselves and free themselves from
> this racist judicial System.

Rant.

> People are going to say, it's just a movie, enjoy it and don't see Jews
> everywhere. If this is not biased movie and only entertainment, then der
> Ewige Juden is also just another unbiased movie about Jews. We even are
> presented black woman who is God like creature who will know the future,
> while non-White Keaunu (who is acting to be White for White audience and for
> non-White audience he is presenting ethnic minorities), so hopefully people
> have enjoyed this just another Jewish anti-White movie!

Rant. In first two parts of movie, Oracle is white woman. She died
before shoot of third part, hence role was given to black woman.

That is good movie. Matrix was capitalist. Zion was communist. It is
not racist movie. It was hot war between capitalist matrix and
communist zion.

postmod...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2014, 8:29:56 PM12/20/14
Den onsdag den 17. september 2008 02.44.35 UTC+2 skrev V:
> Anti-White Matrix trilogy by Jewish Wachowski Brothers

Polish jewsih. Not Jewish jewish. The movie itself is anti semitic.
Thomas Anderson, thomas = the one in the bible who doubts, anderso=androson=son of man.
Neo=new + Neo=One=Eon, New eon of the chosen one. One=Jesus.
Morpheaus=greek god of dreams.
Trinity=the last to fucking parts of the CHRISTIAN holydom.
>Nebuchadnezzer=the name of their ship= also happens to be the name of a babylonian king who DROVE THE JEWS INTO EXILE AND TOOK OVER JERUSALEM.

The machines=The ones in control=as in control of input=who is in control of what input the consumer gets in the real world?=the media=who controls the media? The Jews do.
Cypher=Judas

Also the machines or the mechanics was the words aristotle used about the people who abused the money system, by using investment and money lending.. Who did this? The jews did... The matrix is whole heartedly anti semitic. Also no berkelys idealisme does not postulate that poof, everything is gone when you don´t look at it. You´re confusing him with Decartes meditations on anti realism and the modern debate of socialconstructivism. There is no spoon does not mean that there is not a piece of metal which can be used to collect things in.. It means there is no spoon.. We made the word spoon up and ascribed bullshit notions to it.
Berkely specifically notes existence being constant, because it is constantly observed by god. You demented retard.

edco...@yahoo.com

May 21, 2015, 1:47:51 PM5/21/15
You are 100% correct. It's so sad that the other two posters haven't a clue and are actually DEFENDING the wrong side! Tell me the zionist jews haven't already won by proxy.

senor...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2015, 4:20:59 PM6/13/15
LIKE ALL THE HOLLYWOOD JEWS..THEY SERVE AN AGENDA.....PROMOTING HOMOSEXUALITY, DEGENERATION, ANTI CHRIST THINKING ETC ETC THEY ARE THE SAME SOULS WHO CRUCIFIED OU RLORD...PERIOD!
THERES NOTHING TO INTERPRET HERE..PURE JEWISH EVIL ANTICHRIST CRAP...NOW THEIR ROTEN SENSE8 SERIE, THEIR CLOUD ATLAS ETC WITH GAYS AND LESBIANS ON TV...ALL THIS EVIL GARBAGE IS PURELY THE JEWS MISSION...
LIKE GAYLE RUBIN AND HER LESBIAN MOVEMENT WHO IMPOSED THE GENDER THEORY, MARX ENGELS FREUD HERZL KINSEY THE PEDOPHILE, ETC ETC THE LIST OF EVL JEWS WHO JUST BROUGHT TO MANKIND EVIL AND ANTICHRIST THINGS.....

COME BACK JESUS!

apaul...@yahoo.com

Jul 7, 2020, 7:53:36 PM7/7/20
What are you even talking about? What have you written or directed?

Stella GS

Jun 11, 2021, 2:18:56 PM6/11/21
Well, these are cries from all the way back to 2008 and people still don't listen to us, this is the first time I've seen it described like this but it's true, it's all true, it doesn't help the Wachow((ski)) brothers are literally Jewish, people keep calling us far-right when a lot of us are from a third position and capitalism and religiousness don't follow our ideals in most cases, why haven't more people woken up yet?
USA and the world in itself is in social filth right now, it's fucking shameful.

Professional Racist

May 19, 2023, 8:40:05 PM5/19/23
On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 7:18:56 PM UTC+1, Stella GS wrote:
> Well, these are cries from all the way back to 2008 and people still don't listen to us, this is the first time I've seen it described like this but it's true, it's all true, it doesn't help the Wachow((ski)) brothers are literally Jewish, people keep calling us far-right when a lot of us are from a third position and capitalism and religiousness don't follow our ideals in most cases, why haven't more people woken up yet?
> USA and the world in itself is in social filth right now, it's fucking shameful.
Precisely, I just rewatched the move and couldnt help but notice all of this jewish garbage....it's scary how you can find this shit in literally every hollyjew movie. Literal marxist brainwashing propaganda

Professional Racist

May 19, 2023, 8:40:21 PM5/19/23
What a great ancient post!

D. Ray