Rocca confirms Pakis are terrorists

surreal_dhongi

Sep 14, 2003, 8:30:23 AM9/14/03
Pakistan expresses surprise at Rocca remarks on terrorism
Islamabad |Staff Report | 13-09-2003

Pakistan vowed yesterday that there was no terrorism originating from its
soil and expressed surprise at remarks by US Assistant Secretary of State
Christina Rocca in New Delhi.

Rocca told a conference of businessmen that Pakistan was in the midst of a
major political, economic and ideological transformation and that it must be
assisted in defeating definitively "all terrorism emanating from its soil."

She underlined that cross-border infiltration (into Indian-controlled
Kashmir) "remains a very important issue on our agenda with Pakistan."

"There is no terrorism emanating from Pakistani soil," Foreign office
spokesman Masood Khan said, adding that President George Bush only recently
commended Pakistan's forefront role in combating terrorism, in a telephone
conversation with President Pervez Musharraf. For decades, and especially
after 9/11, Pakistan had been suffering the blowback from Afghanistan.

In its own interest, Pakistan is determined to fight terrorism in all its
forms and manifestations, Khan said.

"There is no cross-border infiltration along the Line of Control (in
Kashmir). Pakistan is not backing any cross border movement," the spokesman
said. He pointed out that Musahrraf had offered a ceasefire along the LoC
and suggested ways to address violence in Kashmir, but India had rejected
these proposals. "However, the Indian security forces in Kashmir are
committing gross and massive human rights violations and atrocities against
civilians. This is being done with impunity. Not to refer to Indian
sponsored repression in Kashmir is a glaring omission," the spokesman said.

Khan said India "has been quibbling and dragging its feet on resumption of
dialogue with Pakistan." "We hope that the US would play a constructive role
in South Asia and persuade India to end its repression in Kashmir and resume
dialogue with Pakistan without further delay."

Pakistan's foreign minister also said Indian leaders are delaying talks with
Pakistan because of domestic politics.

Meanwhile, Pakistan yesterday condemned Israel's decision to expel
Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, saying that such a move would undermine
implementation of the peace roadmap.

"President Arafat is duly elected head of Palestine (Palestinian Authority)
and the decision to exile him from his own country is condemnable," a
foreign ministry statement said.

The statement said the move would also be a serious setback to the peace
process in the Middle East.

- With AFP inputs

Gulshan Khan

Sep 14, 2003, 5:33:59 PM9/14/03
Rocca also confirmed Indians are chakkas ..

koolfire_or

Sep 15, 2003, 11:11:41 AM9/15/03
g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...

> Rocca also confirmed Indians are chakkas ..

not like how you are trying to confirm, as a paki,that you are a
halfhindoo son of devdasi....roftl

Gulshan Khan

Sep 15, 2003, 5:31:44 PM9/15/03
rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...

> g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > Rocca also confirmed Indians are chakkas ..
>
> not like how you are trying to confirm, as a paki,that you are a
> halfhindoo son of devdasi....roftl

No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)

koolfire_or

Sep 16, 2003, 10:27:38 AM9/16/03
g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.0309...@posting.google.com>...

> rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > > Rocca also confirmed Indians are chakkas ..
> >
> > not like how you are trying to confirm, as a paki,that you are a
> > halfhindoo son of devdasi....roftl
> >

> No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
> product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
> pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)

halfhindoo paki,then show us from which mandir your devdasi matha has
come from in india....

koolfire_or

Sep 16, 2003, 11:58:46 AM9/16/03
g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.0309...@posting.google.com>...

> rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > > Rocca also confirmed Indians are chakkas ..
> >
> > not like how you are trying to confirm, as a paki,that you are a
> > halfhindoo son of devdasi....roftl
> >

> No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
> product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
> pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)

roftl,you being paki who is a halfhindoo son of devdasi from
somnath,has got nothing to to do with me being defensive or
offensive,the result for you,will be the same....devdasi ka baccha.:))

Gulshan Khan

Sep 16, 2003, 2:00:50 PM9/16/03
rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.0309...@posting.google.com>...
> > rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > >
> > > not like how you are trying to confirm, as a paki,that you are a
> > > halfhindoo son of devdasi....roftl
> > >

> > No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
> > product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
> > pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)
>

> halfhindoo paki,then show us from which mandir your devdasi matha has
> come from in india....

Choot-e-hind with a 2.4 million mandir factory there is no shortage of
employment for your devadasi matha :)))) Tell us who is pumping sperms
in those mandirs since sulla and christian hawaldars left. :)))

Subir

Sep 16, 2003, 8:46:47 PM9/16/03
gulaby...@yallchooth.come (Gulaby Khant) propesized in message

> Rocca also confirmed Indians are chakkas ..

While our dear Gulaby finally confirms thet papoopisstanis are also
all fine khants !

koolfire_or

Sep 17, 2003, 5:06:25 AM9/17/03
g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.0309...@posting.google.com>...

> > > No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
> > > product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
> > > pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)
> >

> > halfhindoo paki,then show us from which mandir your devdasi matha has
> > come from in india....
> >

> Choot-e-hind with a 2.4 million mandir factory there is no shortage of
> employment for your devadasi matha :)))) Tell us who is pumping sperms
> in those mandirs since sulla and christian hawaldars left. :)))

you mean paki women come from 2.4 million mandir factory,that we
know,we only sent them to pakistan,from which mandir your mother has
her i.d..if sullas pump a devdasi,they have to take her to
pakistan...roftl.

Gulshan Khan

Sep 17, 2003, 5:27:16 AM9/17/03
rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.0309...@posting.google.com>...
> > rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > >
> > > not like how you are trying to confirm, as a paki,that you are a
> > > halfhindoo son of devdasi....roftl
> > >

> > No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
> > product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
> > pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)
>
> roftl,you being paki who is a halfhindoo son of devdasi from
> somnath,has got nothing to to do with me being defensive or
> offensive,the result for you,will be the same....devdasi ka baccha.:))

No need to scream like raped randi all you have to is look in the
mirror and you will see a ugly ghand certified chakka product of
devadasi still building mandirs and training devadasis and exorting to
every corner of the world. :)))

Gulshan Khan

Sep 17, 2003, 5:31:23 AM9/17/03
CHOOT...@GHANDbir.com (PIGbir) wrote in message

Ohhhhh POOPbir sHtill no belive that khanat CUM and khanat do his
devadasi matha kunt for hazaar saal.

Now OINK
Chodwai CHOOT CHOOTbir ney merwai GHAND GHANDbir ney..
hare om baba hare om.

koolfire_or

Sep 17, 2003, 10:30:21 AM9/17/03
g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.0309...@posting.google.com>...

> > > No need to be so defensive you are a proven certified chakka and a
> > > product of devadasis rotten egg and invaders sperm. What invader you
> > > pick is your choice but that will not alter your gene content.. :)
> >
> > roftl,you being paki who is a halfhindoo son of devdasi from
> > somnath,has got nothing to to do with me being defensive or
> > offensive,the result for you,will be the same....devdasi ka baccha.:))
> >

> No need to scream like raped randi all you have to is look in the
> mirror and you will see a ugly ghand certified chakka product of
> devadasi still building mandirs and training devadasis and exorting to
> every corner of the world. :)))

what rubbish madherchod gully,with so many girls dating me,i dont need
a mirror,its ment for paindoo like you and thoti,who are doing same
sex marriage,and when you look at thotis ghand face and coo,how
lovvely you look darling thoti,you look so coy,and thoti tells you,i
need you very badly darhling gullabyyy,and both you disgusting,smelly
sulla madherchods kiss each other,and lickety lick off on each
others,black unwashed,eczema infested scratchy ghands...both you homo
madherchods,know that both you unfortunate same sex ghandoos are
talking through your arses,and know nothing about beauty,and are
forced in, calling each other beautifull,yucks,roftl..fuck what
wreched madherchod gay lovers from gaypakistan both you fucking paki
fags are....yeesssssshhhhhhhh fuck i feel like throwing up,fucking
such ugly paki bastards shafting each other,with gay abondon,fuckin
weird freaks.....just fucking vamoose from here,friggin gahandha nala
ke keeda.thhhooooooooooo fuckin paki bhosras.

Gulshan Khan

Sep 17, 2003, 2:46:09 PM9/17/03

Motherchod your devadasi matha don't become rubbish after getting
fucked by international community. She is a used maal alright but she
is serving her purpose as a devadasi or you would not be here nor you
would be a hindu. Fucking chamar kallo hijra ghandoo you are a
declared certified chakka product of a devadsasi. Even your chakka
govt has realised that fact that you are a chakka nation and moved you
chakkas in the cowshed parlimnet... :))) Motherchod only ghandoo
nation on the planet run by chakas for the chakkas by the chakkas.

Fucking chaparasi while your matha serves the harems of arab sheikhs
in UAE you either pull rickshaw or clean sulla toilets. Your chakka
pitha has lot of experience cleaning sulla toilets he did that for
quite some time in Uganda. You devadasi matha was Idi Amins night time
blow job queen while your chakka pitha use to clean his toilets with
his dhoti. Motherchod you are a nation that was fucked for 1000 years
right in your home and now every other nation fucking you in hbroad
daylight. Mother chod if you do not suck and worship lord circumcised
linga in UAE it will be the repeat of Uganda where your ghand will be
fucked Idi Amin style... :hehehehe: motherchod chamar you would love
to have your ghand fucked by habshi jawan since old habbits die
hard......

Gulshan Khan

Sep 17, 2003, 2:50:12 PM9/17/03
rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> g_kh...@yahoo.com (Gulshan Khan) wrote in message news:<f8631d38.03091...@posting.google.com>...
> > rohit_...@lycos.com (koolfire_or) wrote in message news:<be1bd88.03091...@posting.google.com>...

> > > halfhindoo paki,then show us from which mandir your devdasi matha has
> > > come from in india....
> > >

> > Choot-e-hind with a 2.4 million mandir factory there is no shortage of
> > employment for your devadasi matha :)))) Tell us who is pumping sperms
> > in those mandirs since sulla and christian hawaldars left. :)))
>
> you mean paki women come from 2.4 million mandir factory,that we
> know,we only sent them to pakistan,from which mandir your mother has
> her i.d..if sullas pump a devdasi,they have to take her to
> pakistan...roftl.

hohoho fucking homo there is only one place on earth where there is
hinduism in full action with 2.4 million mandirs full swing production
of deadaisis and plenty of chakkas and you one hell of product of that
factory... Its called AIDS capital of the world.... :ROTFL:

Leeshauyao

Sep 17, 2003, 5:02:54 PM9/17/03
need to be nice to each other.

koolfire_or

Sep 17, 2003, 10:35:28 PM9/17/03

roftl...instead of commenting about your lover boy thotha,you just
typing off like a rambling madherchod,you fucking homo
madherchod,trying to protect your lover gal..fucking same sex
bitch....anyway fucking thotis loose worn out ghand and he in reverse
fucking your unwahed ghand,seems to be a major preoccupation,with you
two longing lovesick couple,you have been going on like this for a
long time,loving each other i guess,both of you lovers,come to help
each other,this is some sort of mutual help,....anyway both you love
sick morons seem to be pineing for each others love,that much is
obvious,you two have eyes for each other only..heheehehe,fucking fags
are one thing,i will never tolerate...have a nice time,smooching each
other,lover boys,,,yeeeeeucks its time for another bout of
vomiting,you two sucking each other off,with love and animal passion
is repulsive,but i guess love is blind,what you both saw in one
another,no one can fathom....we will leave you two,love bugs off for
some time quitely,till you both have reverse fucked each other, after
all you must be toying and sucking thotis raw nerve,enjoy,till you are
satisfied,and lying exhausted and naked in each others arms...yeeeucks
again to you two lovers gula and thota,from s.c.i...:))))

Gulshan Khan

Sep 18, 2003, 7:36:39 AM9/18/03

LOLzzz!! you scream as if you are a new devadasi humped by two
concurrently... Fucking choora that role is reserved for your devadasi
matha, you chakka can also server two lord circumcised lingas
concurrently. Now whos lord linga is more brutal on your ghand? shri
Thoku or Gulla ka lulla :hehehe: Fucking chamar stop screaming no one
gives a shit about your screams. Perhaps people think just like your
devadasi matha your screams are not of agony... :ROTFL:
agggrrrr ttthhhooooo motherchod after getting fucked first laughs then