indian fishermen abducted

ska...@oiscola.columbia.ncr.com

Mar 30, 1990, 5:13:18 PM3/30/90
about 400 indian fishermen were abducted in the palk strait between
india and sri lanka while fishing.

approximately 60 fishermen escaped while they were being directed by
armed gunboats to follow them.

they informed indian authorities about the abduction.

the fishermen were from the south indian state of tamil nadu.

journalists believe that the abductors were tamil tigers

Farooq Butt

Mar 30, 1990, 11:01:42 PM3/30/90
Well, I saw a "looking for" message already, so I thought that I'd
start another trend that I have learned from that venerated newsgroup
SCI :-)....you guessed it...TRAVEL QUERIES (moans from the audience)

So what's the current cheapest R/T ticket between NYC and Karachi
these days ? I keep hearing that Kuwait Airways has some fantastic
deals? Is there any truth to these rumors ? PS: Any flight going via
Dubai would be great as far as my travel plans would go...

PUUUULEEEZE don't even mention PanAm, everytime I think of them, my
face twists into a horrible grimace and I begin uttering *&(&*(&^%&
:-)

-Thanks a lot
fmb

( My next message will be a "cricket posting" --I promise )

PakPatriot

Feb 21, 2024, 11:02:06 PMFeb 21
How about Emirates Airlines? It goes via Dubai :)